8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Logrosán Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Logrosán Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Logrosán Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Logrosán Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Logrosán Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Logrosán Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Logrosán Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Logrosán Extremadura:
La Casa del Marqués
All guest rooms in La Casa del Marqués are equipped with a TV. Each room has a coffee machine, while certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with an oven and a microwave. Guest rooms have a private bathroom.Guests at La Casa del Marqués can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.Trujillo is 22 miles from La Casa del Marqués.
- We got upgraded to a nicely decorated apartment adjacent to the lovely garden/patio
The friendliness of the owner.
The location of the village in the nearness of Guadalupe, Trujillo and a little bit further away Caceres makes Logrosán and La Casa del Marqués ideal for a several day stay .
- El sitio precioso y muy acogedor. Estuvimos muy a gusto desde el primer momento. Catalina es un sol y nos sentimos como en casa. Desayunar en el patio un gustazo. Repetiríamos sin duda.
- L’amabilité de la patronne et la barbecue party offerte .La maison vieille de 300 ans superbement restaurée .
- El trato, muy agradable y la casa muy grande y comoda.
Casa Rural El Olivo
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. All guest rooms have a closet.Trujillo is 22 miles from Casa Rural El Olivo.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Alba Taruta
Hostal Alba Tarura offers rooms with simple décor. Each of them has a TV, heating and a private bathroom with hairdryer. 4 rooms offer mountain views.The guest house features laundry as well as hairdressing services. There is also a tour desk with tourist information about the area, and activities including horse riding and hiking can be organized on request.During the summer months, guests have free access to the municipal swimming pool, located 1,300 feet from Hostal Alba Taruta. Virgen de Guadalupe Monastery is 2 minutes’ walk of the guest house.
- The beds were the comfiest I’ve ever slept on, and the location was perfect.
- This place exceeded my expectations on so many levels, the location is perfect and we had a balcony with a beautiful mountain view, complimentary drinks and treats and it is really clean. We asked for an iron(since we were attending a wedding), they didn’t have one but still went to get one for us! Such great service and can definitely recommend it.
- The beds were comfortable….thankful for help with cases.
- Great welcome for us with samples of wine and chops. Clean room with loads of towels.
- Very good location, in the centre of the city. Nice staff and nice room.
Hostal Cerezo 2 Meson
Some rooms have balconies overlooking the Royal Monastery or the Guadalupe mountain. The private bathrooms have a shower and hairdryer.The restaurant offers traditional meals, such as roasted lamb or goat. The bar serves local wines.There is easy access to N502 road and Cabaneros National Park is 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Great location, staff very very helpful, great food
- It was ok. Value for money. Right in the centre of town opposite the monastery Guadalupe is beautiful which is not apparent as you drive in. The side streets are amazing. So old and full of character. It’s like stepping back in time.
- Nice room and couldn’t have asked for a better location.
We did an impromptu trip to Guadalupe and this looked as our best option in the city. It is located just across the square to the main attraction, the Guadalupe monastery. The place is a bar that rents rooms just above the premises.
The room was fine, with two comfy beds. It wasn’t facing the main square but it was adequate. The bathroom was OK. The A/C worked great and you really need this during the summer here.
great location with view on cathedral.
nice and spacious room.
Each room with simple décor features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided. There are newspapers and luggage storage available for guests.Hostal Cerezo is 5 minutes’ walk from lively bars and Spanish restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. The property is located in the heart of Villuercas-Ibores Geopark and a 10-minute walk from Guadalupejo River. Caceres 81 mi away.
- Budget hotel but good value. Well located and quite a nice view from the tiny balcony.
- Excellent location, a few yards from the ex libris, the pristine “Royal Monastery of Santa María of Guadalupe”. Nice breakfast served. No private parking but in all honesty taking into account the nature of Guadalupe and the accommodation on offer, most hotels with parking are likely out of the thoroughly enjoyable ‘downtown’.
- The courtesy and helpfulness of the staff despite language difficulties, and the surrounding countryside is spectacular
- they gave me a room without view, but I asked for a room at the back : no problem to change : MARVELOUS view on the mountains , from my balcony ! Good food in the restaurant ! nice bathroom
- Nice location if you have to visit Monastery. Very friendly staff and reasonable price. Acceptable restaurant
Hostal Altamira Guadalupe
There is a tour desk and easy access to hiking trails.Hostal Altamira Guadalupe also offers a room for events up to 200 people. Laundry, fax and photocopying services are available upon request.Virgen de Guadalupe Monastery and Arco del Chorro Gordo are 2 minutes’ walk from the guest house.
- Muy cerca del Real Monasterio de Santa María de Guadalupe. Precio asequible en comparación con otros alojamientos de la zona.
- Habitación limpia, colchón cómodo. Calidad-precio recomendable
- Muy céntrico el matrimonio q lo lleva encantadores y la comida muy buena
- El sitio estaba genial, cenemos en el restaurante del hostal y la cena fue excelente y muy bien de precio.
- La empatía de las personas de servicio y la comida casera con productos de la zona: venado, aceite, naranjas etcla
Finca La Sierra
All rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Finca La Sierra also offer a garden view. The rooms feature a desk.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Finca La Sierra can find nearby.Trujillo is 23 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Casa El Descanso Del Peregrino
At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet. Rooms include a coffee machine, while certain rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher. All rooms will provide guests with an oven.Guests at Casa El Descanso Del Peregrino can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a playground. Guests at Casa El Descanso Del Peregrino will be able to enjoy activities in and around Guadalupe, like cycling.
Large comfortable room, wonderful garden, good pool, nice do it yourself breakfast.
It’s in a great location, 5 minutes from the Plaza Mayor and monastery with wonderful views of the surrounding hills.
Very friendly hosts, we dommunicated successfully even though they don’t speak English. Great ambiance, lots of space.
Location difficult to find, even via GPS – but they offer guidance service.
- We had the place to ourselves, so revelled in the peace and solitude. An easy walk into the centre of Guadalupe. Local knowledge of the roads does help, as signposts are few and far between …
- La ubicación, los detalles, las vistas..la amabilidad de los dueños, la tranquilidad..
- Sehr individuell . Schöner Garten mit Terrasse vor dem Zimmer mit weitem blind in die Berge.
- Large comfortable room, wonderful garden, good pool, nice do it yourself breakfast.
Top Guest Houses In Logrosán Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Logrosán Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Logrosán Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Logrosán Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!