8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Linarejos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Linarejos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Linarejos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Linarejos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Linarejos Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Linarejos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Linarejos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Linarejos Castile And Leon:
Hostal Tribal includes a traditional Spanish restaurant, serving dishes such as grilled meats. Light meals are available in the hotel’s bar-cafeteria.Guests can reach Sanabria’s historic attractions within 10 minutes by foot. These include the 15th-century castle and the Romanesque-Gothic church of Nuestra Señora de Azogue from the 13th century. Lake Sanabria Natural Park is 7.5 mi away.
- Okay room. Had a large hydro-massage bath but couldn’t get the jets to work. Beds fine. Good-sized window, reasonably airy. Easy parking nearby. Very appealing little town to stroll around.
- Location and rooms were great. Very clean. Easy walking into town etc.
- The hotel is central and easy to find, and it has two dining rooms, in one of which we enjoyed a nice local lunch. The room was attractively decorated, and the staff were helpful. There is ample public parking about 10 minutes’ walk away.
- La ubicacion esta muy bien,por fuera es muy guapo,estaba limpio y las habitaciones tambien estaban bien,por lo menos la nuestra que era triple.
La habitacion pequeña. Estaba sin pasar el servicio de limpeza, habia restos de los huespedes anteriores (botella de cerveza vacia en un cajón).
La balleta estaba sin pasar.Habia polvo en general.
Armario sin tiradores.
El café bien y el anfitrion amable.
Hostal Carlos V
Rooms at Hostal Carlos V have wooden floors and simple, country-style décor. All have a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.The Carlos V’s café-restaurant serves homemade breakfast and traditional local cuisine. It has a large covered terrace which opens onto the street.The guest house is located just 8.1 mi from Sanabria Lake, the largest glacial lake in Spain. Portugal’s Montesinho Natural Park is a 20-minute drive away.
- The people, particularly Mamen, could not have been more welcoming and helpful.
- Big room with friendly reception. Healthy 5 euro breakfast
- This was a little bit of luxury for me on my cycling tour. Everything was excellent and very relievd that they happily stored my bike securely overnight.
Excellent customer service provided by staff.
Stylish decor of rooms, interesting cafe menu.
Nice clean modern room with good views.
Staff polite and helpful
Posada Real La Pascasia
The Posada has luxurious rooms with contemporary décor. Some rooms feature a hot tub or hydromassage shower, and all have a fridge and DVD player.
The hotel has a library and DVD collection.The Posada’s on-site restaurant offers a range of traditional Castillian cuisine and serves continental breakfast, as well as lunch and dinner.The hotel has easy access to the Sierra de Culebra Mountains and the River Tera, around 650 feet away. Local activities include fishing, hiking and horse riding.Posada Real La Pascasia offers special massages with chocolate, silk and cava for an extra charge.Sanabria holds its annual fiesta from 5 to 10 September. The guest house is ideally placed to enjoy the celebrations, but please note that guests may experience some noise disturbance during this time.
- Very friendly lady on reception went out of her way to be helpfull
- la chica de recepción super agradable! Ecantadora!
- Todo perfecto. Pero si tuviera que decantarme por algo, destacaría el interior del hotel, el trato y la limpieza. Repetiremos sin duda.
- Todo perfecto; incluso nos regalaron el desayuno.Personal muy atento.
- Me gustó mucho la habitación y los detalles que tenian para las mujeres como champú, crema hidratante, tenían algodón otros para desmaquillarte,bastoncillos…no se porque pero no he encontrado un hotel tan completo en este aspecto! La habitación fue la dúplex suite era inmejorable!! Repetiré seguro
The rustic heated rooms have a TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and toiletries. Most have a hydromassage shower.Luggage storage is offered. There is a tour desk and free parking is available nearby. The A52 Motorway is easily accessible and the border with Portugal is 13 mi away.
- The best shower I have ever had in a hotel room. In a great location right on the edge of the old town.
- Central location, easy to park the car, friendly staff, very clean and comfortable room and beds.
- The rooms were beautiful!! The bathroom was perfect, with an absolutely amazing shower. The beds were super comfy as well. It was in walking distance to absolutely everything, with great resturants right across the street!
- Very clean room. Delightful town. Helpful hostess.
Friendly owner, Quiet but handy location for the Pueblo – a very interesting place.
Good choice of bars, etc, to hand.
Posada Real de Las Misas
Posada Real de Las Misas is in the historic center of the village, near Sanabria Castle. The 12th-century Azogue Church is also nearby.Spain’s largest glacial lake is just 8.7 mi away, in Lake Sanabria Natural Park. There is also good road access to the Rias Baixas region and the border with Portugal.Rooms at Las Misas all have a safe, a TV and a DVD player. The hotel has a DVD collection as well as board games for guests’ use. Some rooms feature a balcony.Local dishes are served in the Posada’s restaurant. There is also a bar, a lounge and a small library.Sanabria holds its annual fiesta from 5 to 10 September. The guest house is ideally placed to enjoy the celebrations, but please note that guests may experience some noise disturbance during this time.
- It was very warm room which was great as we arrived very late in very cold weather.
- A room was excellent and we had a superb dinner at the hotel’s restaurant, but what really made an impression was the helpfulness of the hotel staff. We had some technical issues with our car that we needed to solve and with a little help from the staff we managed to fix everything then and there in Puebla de Sanabria. We’ll definitely stay there again!
- Staff (Sonia) was extremely helpful. The location cannot be beat.
- When greeted at reception the lady was lovely, very helpful with parking and such a nice welcome. The views from our room were incredible. We were right next tithe castle and had the room with a lovely little bay window that gave panoramic views of the new Town…I’m sure you couldn’t beat this view in the whole of Puebla De Sanabria (unless perhaps you stayed IN the castle!!!)
- The hotel is in the center of the city, close to church or castle. Views from the balcony. Clean. Perfect plan for weekend.
Hostal “Los Chanos el Ruso”
Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen tv. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a bidet. Extras include a bed linen.At Hostal “Los Chanos” you will find barbecue facilities and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a games room. The property offers free parking.Restaurant offers menu dishes.You can drive to Puebla de Sanabria in 15 minutes while Lago de Sanabria is 3.7 mi away from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Free coffee and tea available in the common room. Great location close to the lake
- La recepcionista nos ofreció, sin coste extra, ubicarnos a una de las 3 personas (teníamos reservada una triple) en una habitación individual con el fin de que no estuviéramos justos de espacio.
- La amabilidad del personal, la zona común con servicio gratuito de café y infusiones etc…
- El detalle de tener una cafetera a disposición de los cliente,para infusiones o café me parece estupendo, lo demás todo bien
- La amabilidad y cercanía de sus trabajadores y el bonito pueblo donde está situado
Posada Real La Carteria
The building combines modern pieces and fittings, combined with the 100 year old wooden beams and original solid stone walls of this property. The rooms have been decorated in good taste combining avant-garde and traditional styles, while always maintaining the maximum comfort and quality.Guests staying 2 nights or more enjoy a free buffet breakfast.You can enjoy the characteristic local cuisine in the restaurant that is located in a medieval winery. There is also a Turkish bath, gym and sauna. Lago de Sanabria National Park offers various interesting trekking routes. Well worth the visit is the old town of Puebla de Sanabria.Sanabria holds its annual fiesta from 6 to 9 September. The guest house is ideally placed to enjoy the celebrations, but please note that guests may experience some noise disturbance during this time.
Perfectly placed in the old town – an excellent and quiet room with a small terrace overlooking the river. Restaurant served very good food in the cellar.
The town has an interesting castle and is close to the Lago and mountains.
bathroom , fruit in bowl ,view from balcony, dinner good.
Although there was no parking at the hotel, some was organized at a nearby location.
- Puebla de Sanabria was a beautiful medieval town. Perfect for one night stay. The hotel was perfectly located in the heart of the city. The staff was very kind, and the restaurant had delicious food.
- La atención y la ubicación.(aunque es imposible aparcar ).
– un excellent équilibre entre “charme de la vieilles pierres” et “confort”
– une localisation idéale dans un petit village fantastique
– chambre très spacieuse avec vue dégagée exceptionnelle
– bon resto / bon bistro
- Perfectly placed in the old town – an excellent and quiet room with a small terrace overlooking the river. Restaurant served very good food in the cellar.
Hostal La Majada
At Hostal La Majada you can choose between guest rooms and a chalet. The simple rooms have a TV and a private bathroom.The chalet has wooden floors and country-style décor. It comes with 2 hydromassage showers, a fireplace and a washing machine.La Majada’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food. There is also a café which has a terrace with spectacular views of the mountains.The Portuguese border is 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The city of Zamora is a 90-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Linarejos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Linarejos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Linarejos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Linarejos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!