8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Vecilla de Curueño Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Vecilla de Curueño Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Vecilla de Curueño Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Vecilla de Curueño Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Vecilla de Curueño Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Vecilla de Curueño Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Vecilla de Curueño Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In La Vecilla De Curueño Castile And Leon:
Rooms at this property feature exposed stone or brick walls, wooden beams and classic-style décor. They all offer garden views and come with free WiFi, heating and a private bathroom. Some rooms include a sofa. Suites have a TV. There is a shared lounge for guest to make use of.You can get tourist information of the area onsite and Casa Candana is well located for outdoor activities such as cycling, horse riding, hiking, fishing and skiing.Boñar is 10 minutes’ drive from the property and a 50-minute drive will take you to San Isidro Ski Resort.
- Very quaint, quiet and lovely hosts, excellent home cooked food. Secure parking on the property for the motorbike
- Super dinner and breakfast prepared with homemade ingredients. Original decorated bedroom and very friendly staff.
- able to speak fluent English, also they cook for us after 2300 pm as they were warned we will arrive very late. Dogs friendly, and I mean more than one water pot on the door. As was all snowed the rest of the plan for that weekend was totally impossible but there we got good tips to visit around and spend a great day.
Excellent dinner and breakfast cooked to suit allergens . Peaceful village.
Fluent English spoken.
Bar resturant on site.
Bike was parked overnight in there secure courtyard.
- Fantastic owners, so warm and welcoming. Beautiful home-cooked food. Brilliant characterful place. Couldn’t ask for more really. Look forward to visiting again.
El Molino de la Ropería
El Molino de la Ropería’s restaurant serves gourmet Castilian food, and you can enjoy a meal on the terrace. The dining room also has a fireplace, and there is also a lounge with a fireplace on the top floor.You can participate in on-site courses in handicrafts, cookery and spiritual growth. There are also many great hiking routes in the beautiful countryside of Castilla y León.
- Location, next to the river and easy to find and park. Room was ok, toilet was quite new and clean.
- Que estaba bien ubicado y el personal era muy amable. Buen desayuno .
- Tranquilidad ,gusto en la decoracion , la amabilidad
- Bonito lugar en un paraje de gran belleza, ideal para hacer excursiones por la zona. Las personas que regentan el hotel muy amables y eficientes. Sin duda fue una buena elección.
- Las camas eran muy comodas. La calefacción en su punto. El trato muy agradable
Hotel Rural Chousa Verde
Hotel Rural Chousa Verde has charming lofts and rooms with attractive décor and either tiled or wooden floors. TV is offered. Most accommodation overlooks the surrounding countryside.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant, which offers traditional Spanish cuisine for dinner. Guests can relax in the lounge, where there is a fireplace.The spa includes Turkish bath and essences shower, featuring a hydrotherapy swimming pool and a Jacuzzi.Set in the village of Vegacervera, Hotel Rural Chousa Verde has a picturesque setting, ideal for hiking, fishing and cycling. Valgrande Pajares Ski Resort is just 21.7 miles away.
- Genial!!, el hotel excelente, muy buena ubicación, muy cerca de la cueva de Valporquero, el desayuno riquísimo. Su dueño muy amable, se portó muy bien puesto que habíamos reservado para dos noches y debido a la meteorología nos cancelaron la actividad que teníamos y nos permitió anular el segundo día. Repetiremos seguro.
- Su ubicación. Está en un entorno maravilloso, este año de lluvias ha dejado el monte con muchas plantas y arbustos y por tanto muy colorido.
- Cumple las expectativas. La habitación está bien, desayuno bien y nos lo prepararon antes de la hora de comienzo habitual.
- la comida y la tranquilidad , esta todo al detalle
- Sehr schönes gepflegtes Haus mit Stil. Wir würden empfangen, obschon das Hotel eigentlich geschlossen war und man die vergaß, bei booking zu melden.
Hostal restaurante Ventasierra
Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant, which serves Spanish cuisine.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Valdoré, like hiking.León is 28 miles from Hostal restaurante Ventasierra, while San Isidro is 17 miles away.
- They were very kind to us when the main road was closed and we had to do a massive detour which made us late . They where still happy to cook a great meal for us at 8.30 pm .
- Very quiet location. Lovely evening meal. Plenty of parking.
- Location of hotel was excellent (for my purposes), clean comfortable and quiet. Backs on to a pretty river. Food was decent & cheap, if basic and a very friendly bar. Staff coped excellently and in a friendly manner with my appalling lack of Spanish. Amazing value. I don’t understand why is wasn’t full.
beds were very clean and comfortable,
shower was hot and good
dinner and breakfast were good
back rooms had view of river which you could hear from your room
- Location,we had a meal at the accommodation/restaurant,very good food and wine at a very reasonable price ?,would recommend and we would definitely go back again.
Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León
At Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León, each room includes a closet. Complete with a private bathroom, all guest rooms at Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León come with a TV, and selected rooms come with a seating area.Guests at Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cofiñal, like skiing.Cangas de Onís is 23 miles from Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León, while San Isidro is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Gostamos muito da localização, do quarto simples mas quentinho e limpo, da sra muito simpática.
- Staff muito simpático e prestável. Boa opção para tomar o pequeno almoço e jantar. Habitações mantidas sempre muito quentinhas e limpas. Localização muito boa,10-15 minutos da estância de ski.
- Es un alojamiento cómodo para ir a esquiar a San Isidro. La señora es muy amable y el desayuno está muy rico
- Trato del personal, adecuado para una escapada pequeña a la nieve. Todo lo demás lo tienes que hacer en el cercano Puebla de Lillo.
- Su localización y sobre todo la amabilidad y dedicación de la dueña
Hostal Casa La Picota
Each heated room features a TV and individually designed décor with bright colors. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Los Picos de Europa National Park is 57 mi from Hostal Casa La Picota. San Isidro Ski resort is 9.9 mi from the property, and Fuentes de Invierno Ski Resort is 11 mi away. Leon is around an hour’s drive from the guest house and Oviedo is 53 mi away. Cangas de Onís is one hour and 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything was excellent! Even arriving late at night (around midnight), the staff received us very well and were always very careful. The house is very cosy and the breakfast prepared by the staff is great. The location is a plus for anyone who wants to enjoy skiing in San Isidro.
- La decoracion de la habitacion y la casa acogedora
- El desayuno, muy rico todo, la casa preciosa y muy bien decorada.
- La cercanía a las pistas de esquí y la tranquilidad
- Todo. El trato excepcional, tuvimos un pequeño accidente y nos prestaron una ayuda impagable. Muy bien situado para el esqui. Habitacion triple comoda y buen desayuno, ajustandose a tus necesidades.
At Hostal/Pensión Rabocan, rooms include a closet. All rooms include a TV, and certain accommodations at Hostal/Pensión Rabocan have a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.León is 20 miles from Hostal/Pensión Rabocan, while San Isidro is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 50 miles from Hostal/Pensión Rabocan.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Pico Agujas
The restaurant specializes in meat dishes and offers a daily set menu. The café serves drinks and snacks all day, and turns into a lively bar at night.Pico Agujas offers free storage facilities for ski equipment. It is less than 31 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. León is around an hour’s drive away.
- Limpio y caliente. Desayunos aceptables, cenas estupendas. Ubicación inmejorable. Personal dispuesto y amable.
- Cama confortável, casa de banho cómoda e adequada, bom roupeiro; boa comida; funcionários muito simpáticos; óptima localização ao pé das pistas
- Excelente atención por parte del Sr Andres y la Sra Arantxa
- Nada nos gustó! Lo único el trato en general de todos los que trabajan allí!, mucha desorganización pero muy amables!
- La atencion de las personas que estaban al cargo del hostal nos parecio de una delicadeza y una profesionalidad extrema.
Top Guest Houses In La Vecilla De Curueño Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Vecilla de Curueño Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Vecilla de Curueño Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Vecilla de Curueño Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!