8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Serna Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Serna Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Serna Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Serna Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Serna Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Serna Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Serna Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In La Serna Castile And Leon:
All rooms feature heating, a flat-screen TV, and a desk. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and Bathtub. Some rooms have a balcony with city views. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a tour desk.The property is located near El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims, such as laundry service.Due to its central location, you will find bars, restaurants and supermarkets in the surrounding streets. There is a bike and motorbike parking at Hostal Santiago. Free public parking is possible off site.
- Spacious old hotel with every comfort. The shower had more pressure than any parador.
- Great location, very helpful gentleman at reception. Cold beer in pop machine at entrance to facility. Very quiet, great sleep
- the location of property, the attention and kindness of staff and cleanliness of the room.
- Friendly and welcoming staff. Clean room. Well located
- The receptionist let us have a rest first before check in. It was very considerate of him. Pilgrim menu was awesome. I ate 3 bowls of lentils soup 🙂
Hostal Plaza Mayor
At the guest house, rooms are fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a wardrobe.Palencia is 23 miles from Hostal Plaza Mayor. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 45.4 miles from the property.
- Very good value perfect location and friendly staff exceeded our expectation for a hostel
- I was able to check in early and the staff where very accommodating and helpful
- I had a wonderful stay at the Hostel Plaza Mayor! Not only were the staff friendly and helpful, but the facility was clean and modern and the rooms were large and very comfortable. It was the perfect spot to stay while passing through walking the Camino de Santiago. I especially appreciated the laundry service, which was quick and easy and the wifi was especially good. The bed was really comfortable and the windows were big and bright. Overall I would highly recommend staying here and would gladly stay again if ever in town again.
- Clean and excellent location for the Camino. Supermarket, pharmacy, restaurants and scenic river nearby.
- Comfortable room and beds. Nice balcony with great view over the square. Good restaurant with plenty of choice including some vegetarian options. Wifi fine. Free parking nearby (once you work out the layout). Town itself a lot nicer and more interesting than I was expecting.
Hostal La Corte
All of the rooms at the Hostal Corte feature heating, a TV and a bathroom with amenities. Several have direct access to the guest house’s attractive patio.Hostal Corte’s restaurant includes a varied daily menu. Characteristic à la carte options include grilled vegetables, roast lamb and lamb chops.Hostal Corte’s tour desk can offer useful information about the local area. Carrión de los Condes is located in the Palencia province of Castilla y León. Valladolid, Burgos and Virgen del Camino Airports are all within 56 mi.
Good stop for Camino, locals seem to go there so great. Very pleasant
Maria was lovely and very kind
- The hotel is right on the Camino path and the town is quite quaint. Amenities are close by. There is a nice little private courtyard in the center of the hotel. Check in was quick and friendly.
- The restaurant attached to the pension is excellent. As pilgrims on the Camino, we thoroughly enjoyed the freshly prepared dinner.
- Convenient – fantastic location for Camino and restaurant good and opposite lovely old church.
- great location for camino, across from cathedral, good dinner and breakfast
- Good stop for Camino, locals seem to go there so great. Very pleasant
Hostal El Marqués
The large rooms in Hostal El Marques all have wooden floors and many have brick walls. All rooms have heating.The guesthouse is located in the old part of Saldaña, within 5 minutes’ walk of a variety of restaurants, bars and shops.The city of León can be reached in about 1 hour and Sahagún is 18.6 miles from Hostal El Marqués. Free parking can be found nearby.
- Sehr gemütlich, ruhig, schöne Umgebung, gute Rat
- El personal muy atento y amable. la buena ubicación para visitar Saldaña, la fantástica Villa Romana de la Olmeda, o tomarlo como base para hacer un recorrido por el inmenso patrimonio del Románico Palentino.
- la amabilidad y el buen trato del personal. Hicieron que nuestra estancia fuera maravillosa, Habitación limpia, amplia y muy cómoda. La ubicación excepcional.
- La ubicacion ,que tubiese ascenso y las camas muy comodas
- El desayuno calidad precio está bien. Me habría gustado más que hubiese pan normal para tostar en vez de pan de molde.
Hostal Camino Real
Palencia is 26 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- staff were GREAT, and there restaurant even better, all peregrinos would meet there to have dinner
- The Hostal is the only place in town with private rooms. The staff were wonderfully and refreshingly accommodating with arranging for a local masseuse to come the hotel and with my dietary needs in their restaurant. The rooms are clean, but nothing fancy. I spent two nights there, with a day of rest ftom walking. It was very quiet after the morning Camino rush was over. The wifi was accessible in the hallway and not very strong in the room.
The breakfast was very good and more than what you would expect. My room was standard fare but very nice and clean. The Sangria was tasty. There is an elevator/lift and you can get a
- Room was clean, Staff caring and helpful and food was good! A good stop on the Camino!
- Clean, great location, excellent stop on the Camino
Hostal Infanta Doña Leonor
The Doña Leonor is in a quiet, rural area. It has a large garden and terrace. The guest house also has a bar and a traditional restaurant.Free private parking is available at Hostal Doña Leonor. It is located 3.7 mi from Carrión de los Condes. The historic city of Palencia is 25 mi away.The Doña Leonor’s tour desk can give information about the region and the St. James’ Way Pilgrimage Route.
- quiet clean room with a bath. handy location for walking the camino
- The view from the front was amazing. Lovely lounge area and garden area. Village was small but friendly. Staff in cafe dealt with booking in/out and were so helpful. On outskirts of village we found restored building where pigeons used to be kept and beautiful bar.
- Joanna was so helpful – she couldn’t have done more. The dinner was excellent – particularly the lentils.
- There was a notice on the door with very clear instructions were to go should there be no one around, a cafe/bar to book in a couple of yards away. Christine and staff made us very welcome, the evening meal was really great value for money as was the breakfast. To find a gem like this right on the Camino of St James is priceless.
- Lovely rose garden in the courtyard. Our bathroom was immaculate. Great lounging tub with plenty of hot water. This was a great stop after walking.
The village of Villalcázar de Sirga forms part of the Camino de Santiago. Sights include the famous Santa María Church, celebrated by King Alfonso X of Spain.The city of Palencia is only 16 miles away. Here there are a number of churches, as well as the Roman Bridge across the River Carrion.Las Cantigas’s café-bar serves traditional Spanish meals. There is also a living room area with a TV.
- They were very friendly and helpful when my bags didn’t turn up with the transfer company
- Is located where I planned to be; the staff was cordial enough.
- Excellent menu of the day, good lightbreakfast (bread a little stale)
- Really helpful staff.The next day I thought I’d lost a book and David made a thorough search, ( I hadn’t lost it after all! ) He was also very patient when I struggled with the key to the door.
- Location just in front of the gothic side facade of Our Lady Chapel
Amanecer en Campos
Rooms at Amanecer En Campos feature functional modern design and wooden flooring. All rooms have central heating and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served in the Amanecer’s dining room, which overlooks the garden courtyard. The patio also offers barbecue facilities.Staff at Amanecer En Campos’ reception can provide information about the area. Bicycle rental and packed lunches can also be arranged.Located in the village of Campos, the guest house is 2.5 mi from Frómista, where you can find the 11th-century Church of St Martin of Tours. Palencia is 21 mi away.
- Wonderful staff. Clean and comfortable room. Communal dinner of Paella was great. Highly recommended.
- We had a rest one night last year when went to Sevilla from Moscow with my wife and a dog. We select this hotel this year because everything was quite good last year for our travel features. 4 days and 4 000 km was overcame. The room was comfortable, Carmen was glad to see us again as much as we was glad to see Carmen, there was sufficient space around hotel to go for a walk with the dog. We had the good rest ! Thank you!
- Warm welcome on the Camino. Homemade paella for dinner. Hosts were fabulous. Very good value.
We were greeted immediately with a glass of wine and big smiles. The host Carmine(?) was just amazing, friendly and gushing with geuine warmth. To cut it short , it is worth a detour to stay and the paella meal- fantastic. Best place in Spain way
way above the 4* hotel we are in at the moment.
- Lovely host. Carmen was really welcoming and caring. Lovely pilgrim menu.
Top Guest Houses In La Serna Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Serna Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Serna Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Serna Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!