8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In La Puebla De Arganzón Basque Country:
Pension Casa 400
This guest house offers double or twin rooms with private bathroom. Rooms include heating, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. Towels and linen are provided.Pensión Casa 400 is located just 350 feet from the most important monuments and buildings. The countryside surrounding is well worth visiting and includes Gorbeia and Aizkorri-Aratz nature reserves within 15.5 miles.
- The Pension Casa 400 has a good location and the room has a good size.
- El detalle de que hubiera un microondas y cubertería
- Personal muy amable y disponible. Habitación, grande y acogedora. Relación calidad precio muy buena. Finca antigua preciosa. Ubicación excelente. Decididamente recomendable.
- Appartement vetuste divise et reconditionne en pension,confort et proprete tres moyenne malgre une chambre spacieuse,,acceuil sympa mais cela ne fait pas tout,je ne recommande pas cet endroit.
- Ubicación excelente a pocos pasos del centro. Habitación correcta y muy amplia.
Pensión Las Matillas
Heated rooms come with a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.You will find a selection of shops and dining options in the centre of Miranda de Ebro, within 15 minutes’ walk.Vitoria-Gasteiz is a 30-minute drive from the property and Logroño is 45 minutes away by car. Bilbao and its airport can be reached in around an hour’s drive.
- It was neat and tidy, everything was done in an orderly fashion. The landlady was nice.
Basic pension but room was large and clean.
Good for a stopover en route.
- La amabilidad de Visi, encantadora y dispuesta a ayudarme.
- La limpieza y el trato de la señora que nos atendió.
- Mooie, schone kamer ligt op het pad van de camino … prima!
Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus is 1,300 feet from Pensión Araba, while Artium Museum is 2,300 feet from the property, and Basque House of Parliament in Vitoria-Gasteiz is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 34.2 miles from Pensión Araba.
- Comfortable room, clean and great value for money.
- smart tv with netflix and the tea station. the shower was awesome. the location is centrally located next to stores, restaurants, transit, and casco viejo
- When we arrived at the booked property,we were directed to another place a few hundred metres away and told to go there and find ourselves.this was not ideal as we don’t speak Spanish and the owner does not speak English,he eventually came with us to the other place reluctantly.this situation is not good whereby you book a property and then are advised that it’s not what you booked and have to go somewhere else.far from satisfactory.next time in these places we will take our chances and knock on doors of local pensiones and book this way.i would urge booking.com to look at what happened and avoid future errors.
- The stay was room only. Had our own wine outside the room on the terrace – it was the only the only room with terrace access. There was coffee/tea making facilities in the room but the packets were collected from the foyer.
- I enjoy very much the Spacious, clean and comfortable room
La Casa de Los Arquillos
Housed in an 18th-century building, each of the Casa’s rooms has been decorated with works of art by local artists. All rooms have heating and private bathrooms.A continental breakfast is served during the week in the guest house’s common room upstairs at an extra cost. During weekends a “help yourself” area of snacks and drinks is offered, where you can find coffee, tea and home-made sponge cake.Guests can relax in the Arquillos’ lounge area, where there are books, newspapers and a computer with internet access.The area around the hotel has a large selection of restaurants, bars and cafés. Vitoria Train Station is 5 minutes’ walk away, and the guest house has parking spaces at a carpark nearby, available on request.
- Location was fabulous. Room spacious, clean & tidy. Shared breakfast lounge was a bonus
- Perfect location to spend a weekend in Vitoria. Staff was friendly and really helpful.
- This simple hotel/B+B is located in a renovated 15th century building, a wonderful re-use of historic architecture. Guests should know that you have 15 minutes to unload baggage, and that accessing the hotel from the town requires climbing considerable stairs, both exterior and interior.
- Very centric location, a nice appartment with everything you need.
- The accomodation is a lovely place in a a fabulous locoation. Very close to restaurants, squares etc. Finding the place via Satnav was a bit of a nightmare and parking was trick too. All
At Pensión Amaia, every room has a closet.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus is 0.4 miles from Pensión Amaia, while Europa Conference and Exhibition Centre is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 4.3 miles from Pensión Amaia.
Very Friendly and helpful staff.
- A very good location, clean, peaceful, comfortable beds, functional bathroom, helpful owner. One of best places I’ve stayed in.
- La habiatacion era muy limpia y tenia su propio baño.La cama era bastante comoda y por el dinero que pague no podia pedir nada mejor.
- ., Atencion correcta . limpieza correcta.. Información correcta,
- Пансион превзошел наши ожидания. Большая светлая комната с 3-мя окнами. Просторный санузел с большой душевой кабиной и полноценным окном ( брали номер с собственной ванной комнатой). Отличный вай-фай у нас в номере. Чисто, приветливый хозяин ( по английски не говорит, общались “театром мимики и жеста”). Ж.д. вокзал недалеко. До автовокзала надо ехать на трамвае, остановка тоже недалеко. Пешком далековато, мы 25 мин. корячились с чемоданом! Рядом много кафешек для завтрака и торговый центр El Corte Inglés с супермаркетом. В общем всё отлично! Городок приятный, тихий, с красивым центром. Цена хорошая для такого номера (52Э за ночь). Спасибо хозяевам.
- Very Friendly and helpful staff.
At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet. Every room includes a private bathroom, and some units at Habitaciones Javier have a terrace. Guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Europa Conference and Exhibition Centre is 0.7 miles from Habitaciones Javier, while Mendizorroza Stadium is 1.1 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 4.3 miles away.
Location was ideal for Old town exploring. Good choice of bars and restaurants.
excellent also for a 600 meter easy flat walk to rail station.
Perfect location in the city centre near the Corte Ingles. Confortable large room with balcony for smokers, plenty of facilities. The room is part of an apartment with 4-6 rooms like this. Private large bathrooms. You can also prepare yuor breakfast here. Cofee aparate with expresso reserves and more. You must take the apartment keys from a location siuated 100m away.
Nice city with a lot of green areas.
- Room was very big and clean and nice balcony attached to room ..wifi excellent..
- Ubicación perfecta. Una opción muy socorrida para pasar una o dos noches. Recomendable
- Genial, está ubicado en un lugar envidiable en Vitoria, muy cerca de todo. La habitación es amplia, con su baño y no le falta un detalle, hasta había una cafetera y unos bollos para desayunar. Todo muy limpio y muy bien, y la relación calidad-precio increíble. Cuando vuelva a Vitoria tengo claro donde alojarme.
- Location was ideal for Old town exploring. Good choice of bars and restaurants.
HABITAKA, Hogares de paso
At the guest house, every room has a desk. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. The units will provide guests with a microwave.The property is set a 5-minute walk from Artium Museum. Attractions in the area include Catedral de Santa Maria, 1,650 feet away, or University of the Basque Country – Álava Campus, located 2,300 feet from the property.Europa Conference and Exhibition Centre is 0.6 miles from HABITAKA Hogares de paso. Bilbao Airport is 33.6 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, right in the centre of the city. Stagf extremely helpful. Room was very cean and modern. Excellent value for money
Anna and David were great hosts. Very friendly spoke good English gave great recommendations.
Perfect location for walking around the old town and cruising the Pintxos bars. Our room was very quiet.
- Kitchen facilities location was excellent 5 mins from train station & shops & restaurants on doorstep
- La decoración es impresionante y la comodidad de la cama merece un 10.
- Die Zimmer waren modern eingerichtet und sehr sauber. Die Lage könnte nicht besser sein, das Hotel befindet sich direkt im Zentrum. Wir würden jederzeit wieder kommen!
Hostal del Arquitecto
At the guest house, rooms come with a balcony with a city view. All rooms have a shared bathroom. All rooms include a wardrobe.Europa Conference and Exhibition Centre is 0.6 miles from Hostal del Arquitecto. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 3.7 miles from the accommodation.
- The hostel itself is a historic apartment in a medieval building in the heart of the city. The beds were comfy, clean and organized. The room was cozy and tidy with a window view of the city center. Kitchen, bathrooms and common space were clean and arranged. The owner is the most friendly, helpful and travel spirited and informed hostel owner I have ever met! I enjoyed our conversation and he guided me through what to visit in the city as well as which city to visit next. I need to mention that he walked from Europe to the Middle East on foot!!!
- I arrived after 23:00 during the week and the host stayed to welcome me and check me in. During my stay he was warm and made sure that everything went smoothly. His recommendations for food were also spot on.
- The place is absolutely fantastic, in the main square and just next to where all the city life was happening. The hostel felt like a home, with a proper bathroom, a proper kitchen and some nice spaces to relax. The room was very clean, the bed comfy, and there was plenty of storage space, plus a lovely little balcony.
- Estaba todo muy bien ,muy nuevo,muy limpio y el propietario es muy atento.
- La habitación tenía mucha luz y era espaciosa y cómoda. Teníamos a nuestra disposición una cocina y un baño compartido muy grande y limpio. Al ser pequeño, casi no te cruzas con el resto de personas alojadas en el hostal. Y la ubicación es perfecta, en pleno centro, que puede ser bueno, si tienes intención de salir y malo si pretendes descansar, ya que hay mucho ruido del exterior.
Top Guest Houses In La Puebla De Arganzón Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Puebla de Arganzón Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!