8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Juan Pedro – Top Hotel Reviews
Juan Pedro is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Juan Pedro. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Juan Pedro. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Juan Pedro. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Juan Pedro right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Juan Pedro with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Juan Pedro:
D’ Franchesis Hostal
Located in Juan Dolio, 31 miles from Santo Domingo, D’ Franchesis Hostal features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Romana is 30 miles from D’ Franchesis Hostal, and Boca Chica is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 16 miles from D’ Franchesis Hostal.
- We had the deluxe family Suite – and it was just perfect for us. The space is very comfortable and spacious. The rooms are meticulously clean. One bedroom had a big king sized bed and the other a queen. We had some trouble to get the hot water, but this was fixed by the staff in like 15 minutes. (the batteries on the boiler where old and needed a replacement). The view from the windows is sideways to the green garden, but the hotel also features a big nice terrace in the garden with a small bar (that never was open, when we have been there). The beach in front of the hotel is quite small, but only a short walk away (c.a. 300 meters) opens the busy public beach area with a lifeguard and lots of space, if you need more beach, or prefer bigger crowds. The wifi was fast enough for our apple-tv to receive netflix, and that is all we ever wanted.
- The garden area is beautiful. The location great, a short distance from the bars and restaurants. The staff are wonderful. With only minor reservations I recommend this hotel.
- love the air cond. wifi bed hot shower and breakfast The grounds was immaculate & inspiring The secretary at the front was the best, very helpful
- Very clean rooms, friendly staff, AC in room, restaurants within walking distance, I would definitely go again.
- Everything was amazing! Great AC in the rooms.. Staff was great, respectful.. Me and my boyfriend loved it
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Lucy Rooms is located in Juan Dolio, 29 miles from La Romana and 12 miles from Boca Chica. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at this guest house, and the area is popular for snorkeling and biking. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- One of the safest hostels for solo travellers. I highly recommend it for anybody looking for an economy hostel with OK quality and 1 minute walk to the beach. The owners are a lovely couple who also live in the complex, hence you can have all you need in a matter of a second.the hostel is in a very good location. Super close to the beach.
- The Owner was friendly & he helps with directions & also sells fresh ice cold water at a good price.
- Lucy and Manfred were excellant extremely helpful and kind made us feel at home. It was really good staying with them it made our holiday perfect.
- Die Unterkunft liegt sehr Nahe am Strand (2 min) Juan Dolio bietet einen karibischen Strand ohne fernreisende Massentouristen. Mo-Fr ist der Strand fast leer und am Wochenende kommen die Einheimischen aus der Hauptstadt – da fühlt man sich als europäischer Urlauber mitten drin, im echten Leben der Dominikaner. Santo Domingo ist sowohl mit dem Mietwagen, als auch mit dem Autobus gut erreichbar. Wir haben uns von Manfred und Lucy super aufgenommen gefühlt – das Verhältnis war unkompliziert und fast freundschaftlich. Manfred hat sehr gute Ortskenntnisse und hat uns mit Rat und Tat unterstützt. Lucy ist ein dominikanischer Wirbelwind mit einer fröhlichen Art. Sie kocht tolles Essen und lernt die deutsche Sprache. Wir haben unsere ersehnte Urlaubsruhe gefunden, uns wurden aber auch viele Momente dominikanischer Lebenslust mit Musik und Lachen geschenkt.
- La ubicación es perfecta para quien quiere ir a la playa (1min a pie). El ambiente es acogedor, pues Lucy y Manfred son amables y muy atentos. Hacen desayuno, comida y cena a pedido. Todo muy rico. No es un hotel degran lujo, pero para gente como yo, que no busca eso, es un excelente lugar para quedarse.
Guesthouse Juan Dolio
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Guesthouse Juan Dolio is located in Juan Dolio, just 31 miles from Santo Domingo.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.You can play darts at this guest house, and car rental is available. La Romana is 30 miles from Guesthouse Juan Dolio, and Boca Chica is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- we had a very pleasant stay there, clean and cozy room. Nice localization next to the beach
- Super place for visiting a little beach outside the main touristtraffic. Great staff, well kept rooms. And as a bonus: a tree full off weaverbirds in the frontyard !
- Staff was very helpful and friendly. Location is great with a short walk to public beaches and restaurants.
- Clean place. Landlady is nice she helped us to find grocery store and internet.
- The staff here is absolutely amazing! Very personable and friendly, like a family of my own!
Village on the Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Village on the Beach is located in Boca Chica in the region of Gran Santo Domingo, just 20 miles from Santo Domingo. The guest house has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- It was exactly as stated right on the beach. It was safe staying there. I literally was able to walk 20 feet into the clear water off the restaurant’s deck. The Owner & staff spoke English & were friendly. The owner is a reknowned chef so the food was EXCELLENT!!! Have them pick you up from the airport it will be cheaper than taking a taxi who doesnt speak English or know where they are going. Best relaxing moment as per my husband.
- The ambiance of the hotel was amazing! The staff were also very kind, helpful and professional! Thanks to The Village on the Beach it’s staff and management for making my stay amazing and I look forward to returning!
- Very good location; directly on the beach and close to airport.
- The property is clean and relatively quiet (on the end of the main beach). The food is good and staff friendly.
- Cama cómoda, mejor ubicación, excelente servicio y gente muy servicial
RIG Hotel Plaza Venecia
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Boca Chica, 19 miles from Santo Domingo, RIG Hotel Plaza Venecia features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Picadilly offers accommodations in Boca Chica, just 19 miles from Santo Domingo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play darts at this guest house, and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 4.3 miles from Casa Picadilly.
No reviews yet.
Hostal casa azul
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal casa azul offers accommodations in Boca Chica. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santo Domingo is 19 miles from Hostal casa azul, and Juan Dolio is 13 miles away. Las Americas Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Agua Dulce offers accommodations in Boca Chica.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. Santo Domingo is 19 miles from Agua Dulce, and Juan Dolio is 13 miles from the property. Las Americas Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Very clean, staff was very friendly, and very reasonable. I ever stayed twice already at this location. I highly recommend this place for a peace of mind and comfortability.
- Absolutely everything!! From management to staff to the piece of mind you receive staying there. Very clean and well kept and very reasonable prices. Highly recommend this place
- Accommodating staff members, particularly Patricia who made sure I was comfortable during my stay, they were nice enough to help me with getting a safe transport to the airport; wide rooms; beautiful back patio; 10min walk for me to the beach; not crowded area.
- Clean room with aircon, very friendly owner and staff.
- One place tot park the car. (Small extra fee.)Large room.
Top Guest Houses In Juan Pedro Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Juan Pedro to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Juan Pedro but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Juan Pedro. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!