8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Esteras de Medina Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Esteras de Medina Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Esteras de Medina Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Esteras de Medina Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Esteras de Medina Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Esteras de Medina Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Esteras de Medina Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Esteras De Medina Castile And Leon:
The Bavieca is situated within the pretty medieval village Medinaceli, just 5 minutes from the A-2 road, yet set well away from the hustle and bustle.Enjoy great dining at the Bavieca’s restaurant, offering good quality traditional dishes, presented creatively and originally.The Bavieca’s comfortable rooms boast fully-equipped private bathrooms.Air conditioning and heating come as standard, for your comfort, and there is a TV with DVD player, so you can watch movies.Make the most of free Wi-Fi to check your email and to search for useful tourist information.A lovely spot to stay whether visiting for business or pleasure.
- Quiet, location, room and bathroom great value. Free parking. Nice village.
- Gracious owner and staff, and quiet clean comfortable facilities ensured a delightful stay.
- Unique location in a historical village. Polite and helpful staff.
- Marvellous stone village with lost of history. Regarding the staff, I enjoyed specially his posture, his availability to help in any kind of issue and the best meal from the region for an amazing price. If I wasn’t living so far away I would be spending some weekends at this place. Loved it
- Staff’s attention to detail, breakfast, location, the room (actually, an apartment), value for money. This is now on our list of places to visit again with more time.
Hostal Nicolás has accommodations in Medinaceli. The property provides a concierge service and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room has a closet. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries.Sigüenza is 22 miles from Hostal Nicolás, while Almazán is 25 miles away.
Everything was perfect in all terms, Staff was very friendly, highly communicative and impressively kind and quick at doing the check in.
The place was very warm, quiet and showed a immaculate cleanliness. Best sleep ever, so far..
The neighborhood were very nice, friendly and helpful at all times.
Particularly the old town over the hill, Medinaceli is a pretty beautiful place to visit where I also enjoyed of a lovely food and wines of the same province of Soria.
- El personal increíblemente servicial y simpáticos.
- Buenas camas, gente agradable y buen ambiente. Nos ayudaron a decidir que visitábamos tanto en Medinaceli como en los pueblos próximos. En general un amor de gente. Muy recomendable los asadores de la zona y pasear por el campo. 😀
- La amabilidad de la dueña del hostal, todo estaba correcto y limpio.
Alojamiento muy bien, localizado en el centro;
Limpieza Muy bien;
El personal muy amable simpatico y muy disponible para solucionar cualquier inquietud
- Everything was perfect in all terms, Staff was very friendly, highly communicative and impressively kind and quick at doing the check in.
Hostal Doña Blanca
Free Wi-Fi, a stylish lobby with fireplace and bright rooms overlooking Sigüenza Castle or the surrounding countryside are offered at Doña Blanca. This restored 17th-century house is located in Sigüenza’s charming historic center.Sigüenza Cathedral and Plaza Mayor Square are only 1,300 feet from the guest house. Free parking can be found nearby. Madrid is a 90-minute drive away.Flat-screen satellite TV can be found in each room at Hostal Doña Blanca. Rooms have wooden floors and simple, elegant décor. Amenities are included in the private bathrooms.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet at the Doña Blanca.
- Quality of facilities. Professionalism of staff. Great location near castle.
We booked a superior double which had a large and roomy bathroom and bedroom. Nice fittings if a little sparse and comfy bed. No frills such as tea and coffee etc.
Hotel looked lovely very comtemporary.
It is right next to the castle at the top of the hill and their is a lot of walks that start from near there.
Staff very nice and helpful but you do need to speak Spanish as they do not speak any English.
Breakfast ok but basic bread, meats and pastries, non of which were particularly exciting.
- Very nice and attentive owners. Newly renovated. Room was very clean and had everything. Location is just perfect. Highly recommended!!
- Very new and modern hotel; in fact some facilities yet to be completed. Room was comfortable with excellent bed. Very well located in the old town of Siguenza.
- The bed was very comfortable and the hostel very quiet. The breakfast complete and the place very cosy.
Hospederia Porta Coeli
This university residence is located just 800 feet from Sigüenza Cathedral. It offers simple rooms with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Residencia Porta Coeli houses a cafeteria where you can enjoy traditional Castilian food. There is a café serving snacks and drinks, as well as a TV lounge.The surrounding countryside is great for hiking and cycling. Central Madrid is 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- It is a magic place to stay. I felt like traveling on time.
- Charming building well situated to wander around town. Single rooms not usually the best but adequate and reception rooms civilised. Parking fine for motorbikes in November but may not always be the case.
- Beautiful old building with beams and traditional wooden doors.
- Lovely old beams in our room, felt like a different century. Close to everything.
- Location is great, and the building is amazing if you like history. The rooms are basic ( you are staying at a historical site, so that’s already a plus) but have everything you may need and are very clean
Hostal Posta Real
Posta Real is located in the center of Sigüenza’s Old Town, 800 feet from the Medieval castle. It combines modern and classic décor, featuring some antique 19th-century furnishings.The colorfully decorated rooms are heated and have a desk and TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower and toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.There is 24-hour reception and the Posta Real offers luggage storage and has a bar. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and in some rooms.
- The receptionist was pleasant, helpful and very informative. The town itself is a heritage center, quite quaint, with many explanatory signboards giving insights into the history, culture, inhabitants, and medieval way of life. Like being in another world.
- Lovely room and very clean overall. Nice location just in the centre of the town, one a really charming area. Staff is really lovely and helpful, made the experience excellent, I would recommend this accommodation without a doubt!
- La atención hacia el cliente. La limpieza de las habitaciones y baños.
- Está bien ubicado. En el centro pero en una calle muy tranquila.
- Habitación amplia y cómoda, con buena calefacción. Muy bien la limpieza. Buen desayuno bufet.
Hostal Puerta Medina
One of our top picks in Sigüenza.Set in a 18th-century stone house in Sigüenza, Hostal Puerta Medina offers charming rooms with authentic tiled floors, balconies and antique wooden furnishings. Massage services and free Wi-Fi are available.Hostal Puerta Medina is located in the historic center of Sigüenza, in the San Roque district. It sits next to the cathedral and close to La Alameda Park.The guest house operates a 24-hour reception and tour desk where bicycle rental can be arranged. Luggage storage is also offered at Puerta Medina.
- Nice historic house. Great owner. Great restaurant not far from hotel.
- The hotel owner was lovely and super friendly. We felt very much at home. The rooms were bright and airy and clean and the building itself very nice (actually much better than in online photos). It’s right in the middle of the town. Would certainly recommend.
The room was very nice and clean.
The hostal is close to the Cathedral and the centre of Sigüenza, in an historic building.
- Very friendly and helpful lady running the place. Brought forward normal breakfast hours to suit our departure time, and entirely forgiving when I had to confess to accidentally knocking over and breaking a small glass vase in my room.
- Excellent hospitality. Very pleasant and helpful service. We got a massive room with a big balcony facing the cathedral. Authentic atmosphere. I definitely recommend this place.
Hostal Mesón Castilla
Offering a restaurant, Hostal Mesón Castilla is a guest house located in Sigüenza, 7 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each elegant room at the Mesón Castilla is individually decorated and has heating. There is a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers a daily set menu. The bar is open until midnight. Luggage storage is available.There are bars, restaurants and cafés within 350 feet of the guest house. Sigüenza Railway Station is 2,450 feet away.
Habitación y cuarto de baño muy amplios y muy limpios, todo se ve nuevo y en buen estado, tuvieron la cortesía de dar unos obsequios de bienvenida.
Hostal muy cómodo ya que por sus dimensiones no hay aglomeraciones y Eli y familia nos trataron de maravilla.
Buen desayuno y la comida en el restaurante, con horno de leña, estupenda y a un precio muy razonable.
La habitación era grande,cómoda,calentita y limpia.
El desayuno y la comida genial y a buen precio.
Pero,sin duda,lo mejor fue la atención del personal,especialmente Eli,que estuvieron atentos en todo momento y nos hicieron sentir como en casa,repetiríamos sin dudar!
- Hacía mucho frio el día que llegamos, y despues de pasear, al entrar a la habitacion te da un sensacion de hogar muy buena, la comida es escelente y el trato del personal igual. volveremos. Ana
- La amplitud de la habitación, limpieza y trato del personal.
- la amabilidad del personal, la amplitud de la habitación, facilidad de aparcamiento, baño limpio, televisión plana, camas amplias, bar en el mismo alojamiento en el que podías comer, desayunar o cenar
- Habitación y cuarto de baño muy amplios y muy limpios, todo se ve nuevo y en buen estado, tuvieron la cortesía de dar unos obsequios de bienvenida.
Alojamientos Victoria is set in a XV Century restored building and comes with 9 luxury lofts, a terrace with views and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.All lofts include TV, a fully equipped kitchen and air conditioning.Medinaceli is 13 mi from Alojamientos Victoria.
- The location was superb. Even though we were early for check in, there was nothing but helpfulness by the staff. The ability to do our own catering was a huge bonus. Everything looked modern and fresh.
- Todo la ubicacion el dueño el loft la limpieza la tienda decoración todo hemos estado super bien y Sigüenza muy bonito muy tranquilo finde genial
- Estábamos en un alojamiento para tres personas, y perfecto de espacio espacio y limpieza. Nos dejaron leche, zumos, agua y bolleria para desayunar en la habitación, sin coste adicional. Muy tranquilo.
- La ubicación, la limpieza, buen trato. Muy recomendable.
- Al apartamento no le falta detalle, limpieza y confort, totalmente recomendable tanto por la situación como su anfitrión Antonio, q también tuvo el detalle de dejarnos el desayuno, muchas gracias !!!
Top Guest Houses In Esteras De Medina Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Esteras de Medina Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Esteras de Medina Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Esteras de Medina Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!