8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Estación De Huétor-tájar Andalucía:
Hostal Restaurante Garballo
Only 20 minutes by car from Federico Garcia Lorca Airport, Hostal Restaurante Garballo offers rooms with air conditioning and heating. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas.The property includes a restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining areas and barbecue facilities. There is also a bar with a terrace and a children’s bouncy castle next to it.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and include a private bathroom with a bath tub or a shower. Some rooms also have a balcony.Horse riding and hiking are popular activities in the region. Sierra de Huétor Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive from the property, and Sierra Nevada Mountains are 43 mi away.The nearest bus stop is a 2-minute walk from the guest house. Granada can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- The restaurant food was good value for money. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Es un hotel junto a la autovía A92. Ideal para viajeros con coche y en tránsito. Únicamente, para descansar una noche y seguir el camino.
- La gentillesse du personnel seul point positif de mon séjour
- Hablar de Hostal Restaurante Garballo, es hablar de estar como en casa, gente muy maja y servicial. Con todos los servicios a tu alcance.
- La cama muy cómoda, el personal de lo mejor y la comida muy buena
One of our top picks in Montefrío.Nuevo Monteftur has free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Montefrío.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Priego de Córdoba is 21 miles from Nuevo Monteftur, while Rute is 28 miles away. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Property very central, clean and recently renovated. Room small but adequate.
Recently renovated to a high standard
Great size room and en suite
The proprietor Antonio speaks good English and was extremely helpfu
- Warm and quiet. Excellent room. Owner stored bicycles safely.
Esta super bien
Bonito el mobiliario y muy comodo
Los dueños encantadores
Y el pueblo increible
Es un lugar muy recomendable
- La habitación era muy bonita, la cama cómoda y el baño limpio. Decorado con mucho gusto. Todo muy nuevo y limpio y perfectamente situado. El gerente es un encanto, nos recomendó sitios y no falló.
Cortijo Las Montoras
Cortijo Las Montoras offers pet-friendly accommodations in Alhama de Granada. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities is offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Granada is 24 mi from Cortijo Las Montoras, while Nerja is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 15 mi from Cortijo Las Montoras.
No reviews yet.
Cortijo Berruguilla Casa Rural
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Cortijo Berruguilla Casa Rural is located in Lojilla, 28 mi from Granada. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Cortijo Berruguilla Casa Rural features free WiFi .There is room service at the property.Jaén is 30 mi from Cortijo Berruguilla Casa Rural, while Montefrío is 6.2 mi away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 20 mi from the property.
- Beautiful B&B, real nice and cosy apartment, very friendly owner, lovely surroundings, very good for relaxing, excellent olive oil
Beautiful rural location.
Accommodation has all you need.
- A very nice room with all facilities in a very quiet location. We especially liked the swimming pool! We were the only guests so it looked like a private swimming pool. Our accomodation had a very spacious bedroom and a big family room with kitchen.
This is a great location for recreation in the middle of a beautiful landscape, surrounded by olive trees and within good distance to Cordoba and Granada (and with beautiful towns nearby like Priego de Córdoba and Montefrío).
Sabina is a really lovely and caring host and she serves a perfect breakfast in the garden with garden-fresh vegetables and fruits as well as homemade olive oil and jam.
Could not be better, we can definitely recommend it!
- Wir waren sehr begeistert. So liebe Vermieter, tolle Unterkunft, super Lage (so ruhig und abgeschieden) das richtige um runter zu kommen zwischen all den Olivenbäumen. Wir fanden es wirklich super schön da.
Pensión San José
Pensión San José features free WiFi and views of city in Alhama de Granada. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. Each room has a electric tea pot, while some have a balcony.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 26 miles from Pensión San José.
- The proprietors were lovely. The location was very good.
Maria and her husband Havi were so so helpful in making my stay comfortable
They took me by their car to the near by spa and brought me back one day and were very keen in making my stay easy
- Nice, clean, comfortable, basic room and a lovely woman whi runs tge pension.
- Spacious room, nicely decorated, awesome balcony. The woman at the front desk was SO NICE and really made me feel welcome even though I was communicating in broken, child-like Spanish. Wonderful town and several great places to eat right by the hotel.
- I enjoyed the location of the property, and also the price. It is tough to beat 25 euro per night for a private room. Also had an extra bed, so that shows how good this value was. Location was in walking distance of a bunch of great places to eat.
One of our best sellers in Alhama de Granada! Located in Alhama de Granada, La Seguiriya offers charming and spacious rooms in an 18th-century house. There is a terrace offering wonderful views of the Sierras de Alhama y Tejeda Nature Reserve.All rooms in La Seguiriya have a flat-screen satellite TV and free WiFi, and some have views of the Sierras de Alhama y Tejeda Natural Reserve. Each comes with a private bathroom.There is a lounge with a bar, as well as a library area with sofas and armchairs. The restaurant serves home-cooked dishes from the Andalusia region.The Arab baths are just 5 minutes’ drive from the property. A good range of bars and restaurants can be found within a few minutes’ walk.
- This place is very Sweet. The staff was very welcoming, attentive, and even helped me to make a phone call in Spanish to confirm future plans. Even though we were the only ones there, we travelled deep in the off season, she still put out a really expansive and delicious breakfast. Right around the corner from El Tigre Bar, which really defined our visit to this sleepy town. Rooms are basic and a bit small, but just right for a no fuss traveler. Views from terrace would be great in good weather.
- The hotel, staff, food and service were amongst, if not, the best of our 2 week vacation. We enjoyed the terrace, overlooking the canyon and the evening dinner was an absolute delight. The 2 young ladies that greeted and serviced us were genuinely friendly and helpful. In spite of the GPS announcing our “arrival”, the hotel was no-where in sight. A helpful, village resident, seeing we were lost, offered to ride with us to the hotel, which was several hundred meters, of winding streets and many turns, away. What a welcomed reception to this friendly, charming village.
- Exquisite home, plaster walls, artwork, photos, solid and classy furniture. The host made breakfast for me the night before because of an early departure. Utterly a gem. The host is a pro and a caring person.
The hotel was beautiful, very tradionally Spanish. Clean throughout, with nice comfortable bed. Everything we required in the room.
The view from our room was outstanding.
Thank you for our lovely night with you.
- The room was gorgeous. The bed was incredibly comfortable. Even the pillow was just right. The shower felt amazing. We slept so deeply and loved having this hotel as a home base. In addition, the restaurant patio has one of the most incredible views in town. We loved our stay!!
Offering a shared outdoor swimming pool and free bikes, Hacienda Mendoza is located 5 mi from Archidona. This property offers free WiFi and a shared garden and terrace.Each air-conditioned room will provide you with a flat-screen TV and desk. Featuring a spa bath, private bathroom also comes with a bidet and bathrobes.At Hacienda Mendoza you will find a snack bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and a vending machine. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.This accommodations offers wedding planning services and is used as a wedding venue.Malaga Airport is 33 mi away.
- The room was warm and cozy, and quiet. We slept like babies ?. Great breakfast, very nice people.
- Very nice breakfast with fresh coffee and fruits. Charming and private. The owner is very helpful and friendly.
The place was lovely and the host was really attentive and made us feel very welcome !
Would recommend to others!!
5 stars keep up the good work:)
- It was just a little bit difficult to find it but otherwise everything else was great.
- Went to good evening meal at the old railway station restaurant
El Ventorro Hospederia Rural
Featuring a restaurant, sauna, hot spring baths and massage services, El Ventorro Hospederia Rural is located in Alhama, 36 mi from Granada.The guest house offers rooms with rustic decor and traditional style, and each room has heating, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer views of the Alhama River dam and the Sierra Tejeda Mountains, while other rooms have a terrace.The guest house has an Arabic bath set in a cave, including hot and cold water pools, a pool with back-massage jets, a steam room, and massage treatments. These facilities bear a surcharge.The restaurant offers both set menu and a la carte options consisting of homemade dishes and grilled meats.The property can organize wine tasting tours to local bodegas. Other popular activities in the area include hiking and mountain biking.El Ventorro Hospederia Rural is a 40-minute drive from Granada Airport.
Great location by a lake wonderful for bird watchers
We had a great meal in the late afternoon (the hotel was shut for the evening as Champions League final)
Good choice for continental breakfast
Was very busy on arrival so clearly liked by the locals
Room with a balcony was a decent size and beds were very comfortable
- Food was out of this world! Amazing! Cheap! And the onsite spa was fantastic!
- Excellent place for a short getaway, peaceful but convenient for Alhama. The hammam was great and the massage very good – and good value. Restaurant also very good.
- Menu del dia was fabulous! Rooms in the cave are amazing and the Hamman baths are a dream!!
- We knew the hotel was rural just as the name implies.The cave room was unique, spacious and beautifully decorated.The Arabic baths were next door and well worth a visit for small extra charge. Staff were really friendly with just enough English. Nearest town about 4km away.Restaurant not open in evenings so you will need to travel into Alhama de Granada. Great value for money.
- Great location by a lake wonderful for bird watchers
Top Guest Houses In Estación De Huétor-tájar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Estación de Huétor-Tájar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!