8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Curacautín Araucanía – Top Hotel Reviews
Curacautín Araucanía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Curacautín Araucanía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Curacautín Araucanía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Curacautín Araucanía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Curacautín Araucanía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Curacautín Araucanía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Curacautín Araucanía:
One of our top picks in Curacautín.Parcela Maitenes is located in Curacautín, just 12 miles from Malalcahuello. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Maquehue Airport, 56 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cafe & Hostal Acurruka
Located in Curacautín in the region of Araucanía, 16 miles from Malalcahuello, Cafe & Hostal Acurruka features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Maquehue Airport is 53 miles from the property.
The location, on the edge of the town was good and easy to find. We were made very welcome by our hosts and took the car into the garden, right beside the house.
One day from there was spent in the Malalcahuella National Reserve (no entry charge there), with good walk in the forest and on the slopes of a volcano. On day two went to the Conguillo National Park (they do charge for entry there) with lots of forest, lakeside and volcano walks available.
- There is nothing really to complain about – good location, great stuff and breakfast, everything was clean, big and soft beds, good and clean shower, towels.
- Location. Parking. Host was friendly and helpful.
- It was just remodeled so nice rooms, the heat was not working so chilly, the cafe was not open the day we were there.
Very nice welcoming hosts.
Nice bathroom and good beds.
Vulcan in view
Good place to start your trips to the Parque National Conguillio.
- The location, on the edge of the town was good and easy to find. We were made very welcome by our hosts and took the car into the garden, right beside the house.
Refugio de Montaña Kultrun Mawida
Refugio de Montaña Kultrun Mawida is located in Curacautín, just 13 miles from Malalcahuello.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.The nearest airport is Maquehue Airport, 53 miles from Refugio de Montaña Kultrun Mawida.
No reviews yet.
Tu Huella Hostel
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Tu Huella Hostel is located in Curacautín in the region of Araucanía, just 14 miles from Malalcahuello. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or garden. The rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Maquehue Airport, 52 miles from the property.
Il letto era super comodo! L’ostello molto pulito e curato.
La colazione perfetta. Ricardo e Ana, i proprietari, simpaticissimi e molto disponibili, conoscono bene la zona e i parchi e sapranno darvi ottimi suggerimenti.
- la disposicion y preocupacion de ricardo y anita para ayudarte en cualquier cosa, ademas ricardo conoce muy bien la zona y da muy buenos datos para recorrer el lugar.
- El cariño con que te recibe Anita y Ricardo, son muy sociable, amorosos, ademas muy preocupado, te hacen sentir como en casa, ademas el lugar era muy lindo y fácil de llegar.
- La simpatía de los dueños, la limpieza y la ropa de cama
- Los dueños son personas muy amables y preocupadas de hacernos sentir cómodos. Gracias por todo, esperamos volver pronto.
- Il letto era super comodo! L’ostello molto pulito e curato.
Hospedaje Senderos del Indio
Featuring free WiFi, Hospedaje Senderos del Indio offers accommodations in Manzanar, just 9 miles from Malalcahuello. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk and gift shop at the property.
- Great owner… went out of his way to make stay great
- fue muy grato ya que la habitación reservada por booking no tenia televisión y la dueña del hostal no tuvo ningún problema en cambiarnos a una cabaña, llegamos a tomar once unos panqueques buenísimos, nada que decir , ojala volver pronto.
- Se destacan por su empatía y simpatía, excelente atención y muy cómodas habitaciones. Absolutamente recomendable!
- La atención del personal muy cordial y alegre, la cerveza Lonquimay y el puré de piñones exquisito y la cascada espectacular
- BUENA COMIDA…FACIL ACCESO A LA VERA DE LA RUTA 181
Estación Benedicto Café y Hostal
Featuring free WiFi and a cafeteria, Estación Benedicto Café y Hostal offers accommodation in the area between Curacautín and Malalcahuello. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have views of the mountain or river. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available. The property also offers a daily maid service.The property is 7.5 miles from the centre of Curacautín and 9.3 miles from Malalcahuello.
Mario, the owner, was a great host and welcomed us in the early morning with a lot of recommendations for hikes and things to do in the area. We had two perfect nights at this place and enjoyed the hot pot bath outside. Everything was perfect!
Gracias para todo Mario! Esperamos a la foto con alegría anticipada 🙂
- Estacion Benedicto Cafe was a great find. The cabana was lovely and comfortable, with efficient heating throughout, and a good shower, plus an excellent breakfast. Well situated for walking amongst the volcanoes, with heaps of Monkey Puzzle trees, and loads of thermes – well worth turning off the main road for
- Great location and facilities, and Mario is an excellent and very friendly host. We travelled with 2 small children, and it is a very child-friendly place. Only issue is we could only stay 1 night due to other commitments – would love to return and stay longer!
- Excellent place to get out of the city and enjoy the montains.
- The place is wonderful, next to river cautín. You can see ducks that swim upward the river and be soothed by the sound of it’s moving waters all the time. It’s surrounded by native trees, rabbits, birds… and really near to nice paseos, saltos, bridges, tunels, parks, termas, mountain… beautiful postcards everywhere.
- Mario, the owner, was a great host and welcomed us in the early morning with a lot of recommendations for hikes and things to do in the area. We had two perfect nights at this place and enjoyed the hot pot bath outside. Everything was perfect!
Hostal y Cabañas “El Coigüe”
Hostal y Cabañas “El Coigüe” offers accommodations in Malalcahuello. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The guest house also provides bike rental.
- The landscapes and the surroundings were taken out from a Natgeo documentary. The staff was like staying with part of your family, we were very pleased and happy that we booked this hostal. You can walk around beautiful trails and see their free range chickens and lovey pets outside the building. The home made buns were amazing for breakfast and we had the chance to use the kitchen for ourselves. I’m counting the days to come back here !
Very friendly and helpful staff
- The location is very good: easy to find (close to the main street) but also in the middle of trees and with a mountain just behind. Everything was very practical but also very nice looking. An the bread made by Ursula was so good!
- El lugar es muy bello, limpio, ordenado y comodo. Sus dueños son muy acogedores y conocedores del lugar, me hicieron sentir como en casa.
- Personnel chaleureux. Emplacement en pleine nature, un peu éloigné de la route
Donde se unen los ríos
Located in Manzanar in the region of Araucanía, 10 miles from Malalcahuello, Donde se unen los ríos features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Curacautín Araucanía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Curacautín Araucanía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Curacautín Araucanía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Curacautín Araucanía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!