8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Collado del Lobo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Collado del Lobo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Collado del Lobo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Collado del Lobo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Collado del Lobo Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Collado del Lobo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Collado del Lobo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Collado Del Lobo Andalucía:
Finca El Cotillo
Offering an outdoor seasonal outdoor pool, Finca El Cotillo is located in Collado del Lobo in the Andalucía Region. It features free WiFi throughout the property.Finca El Cotillo offers a lounge area with TV and a fireplace, and a bar. A garden with barbecue facilities is offered. Free Private parking is available on site.Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant offering a wide range of characteristic homemade Andalusian cuisine, using local products.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. The property offers activities related to the bullfighting world and horse riding.The area is popular for golfing and horse riding. The guest house also offers bike hire. Baeza is 15 mi from Finca El Cotillo, while Úbeda is 17 mi away.
- the land around the property, quietness, the welcome words, the heater in the bathroom, the animals in the field. Parking lot. The dinner room tells a lot.
- Staff, location, bed all excellent. We were there out of season. As our de luxe suite was above the kitchen and close to reception, I think it will be noisy when they are busy as we heard arrivals and kitchen in use. No problem at all if you are sound sleepers or early risers. The whole property was well cared for and many thoughtful little extras provided. The safari was well worth the trip even though our Spanish was not up to the speciality of bull rearing !
- Ĺa atención personalizada de Mar y Rosa insuperable . Volveremos
Estuvimos tan solo una noche, pero nos acogieron como en casa.
Nos gusto mucho la finca y el trato con el que nos recibieron.
La habitación acogedora.
- Sitio precioso, acogedor y tranquilo, con un trato excelente y cercano, perfecto para desconectar en medio de la naturaleza, volveré a repetir sin duda
This Andalusian bull-breeding estate is located in the hills outside Vilches. It offers an outdoor pool, stylish, rustic rooms and educational courses for bullfighting and breeding.At El Añadío you can experience the life of a cattle farmer, taking part in activities around the ranch. Professional bullfighters can also teach you about their art, and you can also go horse riding.The air-conditioned, country-style rooms at El Añadío feature stone walls and wooden beams. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Al Añadío’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food, and has wood-fire ovens. There is also a bar, as well as a small library and a TV lounge with a fireplace.The estate is a 30-minute drive from Baeza and Úbeda, whose beautiful old towns are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Córdoba is a 90-minute drive away.
- Beautiful setting, amazing experience. Dinner was delicious and the staff couldn’t be more gracious and helpful…even with a language barrier.
- Food was traditional, authentic, and excellent. Staff very friendly. AMAZING views. Excellent prices for beer and wine.
- Fantastic location with great views of this part of Andalucia
- Extremely friendly staff in an extremely beautiful setting.
- Great experience, very nice rooms with excellent restaurant for Breakfast, lunch & dinner. We enjoyed the 4×4 ride to the bulls fields , the horse riding and the pool.
Hostal Restaurante El Paso
Located in the Andalusian town of Bailén, this charming guest house offers functional accommodations and a free Wi-Fi zone. The shop sells goods such as handmade ceramics, olive oils and wines.The rooms at Hostal Restaurante El Paso feature a simple design. They include a private bathroom, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.El Paso has a traditional Spanish restaurant, serving dishes characteristic of the region. Breakfast can be enjoyed in the cafeteria and tapas is also available.The guest house is approximately 1.2 mi from the E-5 Motorway and is well located for visiting other cities, such as Jaén, Ubeda and Baeza. Free private parking is available on site.
- I have stayed here on several occasions. It is inexpensive, comfortable, quiet but the bedrooms are a bit small. But there is en suite, TV and air conditioning. The staff are friendly and helpful.
- We stayed here on our way to Southern Spain. The hotel is on a main road with a petrol station en situ. The staff were friendly and professional. The room was spotless and quiet. Breakfast was very reasonable at 2.20 each.
- You can’t really expect more for the price, so there are no complaints
- Lo fácil que se accede y lo cómodo que es aparcar!
- Viaje con nuestras mascotas y el trato fantástico,Todo el personal muy amable, habitación todo nuevo , lo recomendamos, volveremos.
Hostal Restaurante Los Mellizos
Hostal Restaurante Los Mellizos is located in Los Ríos, 18 mi from Baeza and 21 mi from Úbeda. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Hostal Restaurante Los Mellizos features free WiFi . A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guarromán is a 3-minute drive. Jaén is 30 mi from Hostal Restaurante Los Mellizos, while Andújar is 23 mi away.
- Basic accommodations, perfect for a night’s stay while taking a break from driving. The staff was friendly and the rooms were very clean. First time staying in a “Hostal” in Spain. Essentially it’s a place that caters to highway travelers, offering food, drink and accommodations. Not a place you would stay more than one night, and normally a place you would stay just long enough to sleep and then go on your way. One thing to keep in mind is that dinner in Spain is served late, so don’t expect to eat at 6pm, dinner is not served until after 8pm.
- muy conveniente. Service muy atentivo. Right on the highway. The staff are most helpful.
- Small and quiet hotel close to the highway. Small rooms but clean and comfortable. Good food at the restaurant. Good for an overnight stay if you travel by car.
- Excellent service, lovely staff – thank you for your kindness letting us check out late 🙂
It was a very convenient stop over location on our way south from Madrid.Its at a truck stop which seems an odd location,but we found it very clean and modern with friendly staff. We had a lovely and very reasonable breakfast and the cafe con leche was perfect.
We were travelling with 2 kids and our room had a double bed and bunkbed in. The aircon was essential and made the night so much more comfortable. There was a large shower in the ensuite
Its open 24/7 which is good because we only arrived after midnight,yet people were sitting on the patio having a coffee. It had a very wrlcoming,friendly feel and is good value for a family room.
Casa Rural “Señorio De Baeza”
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace, Casa Rural Señorio De Baeza is located in the village of Begijar, 5 mi from Baeza. This guest house features paintings by Antonio Montiel.The air-conditioned rooms come with free WiFi and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms also offer a TV, or a private balcony or patio.Señorio de Baeza has a shared kitchen and living room, and a continental breakfast is served daily.Free bikes are available for you to use to explore the surrounding countryside. Jaen is 28 mi from the property.
Warm welcome from the host Rene.
The room and ambience were wonderful.
Excellent lounge and outdoor space.
Rene provided excellent company on arrival, in the evening and at breakfast.
We enjoyed the conversation.
- The room and the en suite were huge, the host was very attentive
- Lovely calm and quiet room with an enormous bathroom, all spotlessly clean and well appointed. Rene looked after us very well and was a very pleasant and interesting host.
- The stories behind the pictures, paintings, boxes and many other items displayed in Rene’s house. Worth a visit already to the museum with Rene as tour leader.
- We were made very welcome at this comfortable and interesting small hotel in a typical Spanish village. Our room and shower room were large, well-appointed and very clean. We enjoyed a dip in the small pool and sitting in the peaceful outside space. Rene provided excellent hospitality and informative conversation. This is a very good base from which to explore the surrounding towns and villages.
- Warm welcome from the host Rene.
Hostal El Sevillano
Hostal El Sevillano is located just outside Rus, 5 minutes’ drive from Úbeda and 3.1 mi from Baeza. This guest house offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi access.El Sevillano offers simple, traditional décor with wooden furnishings. Each room has a private bathroom and satellite TV.The on-site restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine. Guests can relax on the terrace and enjoy a drink in the Sevillano’s bar.The guest house offers free, on-site parking and has direct access to the Carretera Córdoba-Valencia Motorway. Linares is 10 minutes away from the Sevillano, while Jaén can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- Location if you have a car. Staff was real friendly. The property was clean all through.
- Good basic ccomfortable room everything worked. Easy to find on the highway
- Easy to reach, close to historic towns of Baeza and Ubeda. Comfortable Matresses. There is a bar/ restaurant downstairs to have a coffee in the morning.
- The room and bathroom were very roomy. The landlady was very friendly.
Servicio muy amable.
La cama y la almohada muy cómodas.
Alojamiento Los Poetas
Set in the historic town of Baeza, Alojamiento Los Poetas is a guest house offering air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.The Academia de la Guardia Civil is 1-minute walk from Alojamiento Los Poetas, while the center of Baeza is just 2,650 feet away. Baeza’s Santa Maria Cathedral is within a 10-minute walk of the guest house and Ubeda is 6.8 mi away.
- I was travelling by bicycle and got there an hour before check in, I was leaving a. Orr to say I would return and the owner came out and checked me in. You could not ask for a nicer guy and the place looked brand new. Everything was so good. And being just a short walk to the center made the hotel nice and quiet!
- Two of the nicest, most helpful hosts we met on a 25-day trip through Spain; very comfortable and modestly priced accommodations, adorned with the host’s oil paintings; within reasonable walking distance of town and restaurants
Great welcome, super modern, clean and quiet, AC heat and cool, comfy beds. Very helpful owner though only in Spanish but was fun. Wifi worked well.
Walk to town centre is short and easy, might not suit a late night nervous single returning but the town is very quite and interesting and well worth the stop. Possibly eclipsed by it bigger neighbouring town.
The hosts were extremely friendly and welcoming, and this really added value to our stay in Baeza!! The room was both very clean and comfortable.
Baeza is definitely the best choice for those who intend to visit Ubeda also.
- The host was really friendly and helpful. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the shower was good. It was a nice place to stay.
Hostal Aznaitin is in Baeza’s historic quarter, a 2 minute walk from its cathedral. It features an outdoor swimming pool and stylish rooms with private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.The Aznaitin offers bright, contemporary décor with hardwood floors. Each of its rooms is individually decorated. All feature air conditioning, a desk and a safe.Guests can enjoy views of the cathedral arches from the Hostal’s breakfast room. There is also a terrace, which has lounge chairs and hammocks.Baeza is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and sights include Santa Cruz Church and the Palacio de Jabalquinto Palace, a short walk from the Aznaitin. The pretty Plaza del Pópulo Square is just over a quarter mile away and features restaurants and cafés.
- Location quite near to the center of Baeza, also people in the reception will help you a lot in if you want to know the historical places of the town. They really were so nice while I was staying with them. The Cafe-Restaurant is very clean and serves delicious breakfast!!
- The lobby, halls, and rooms were immaculate, well maintained, and seemed newer. The hostal is located within a very short walk to the historic monuments and the city plaza. The rooms was small for three of us, but the bathroom and shower were large. The excellent ratings of this hostal are well deserved.
- The facilities was modern and very clean. The swimming area is neat and well planned
- Great location in a quiet street right by all the monuments and 100yds from the view, with free parking right outside. Very nice staff. Free nougat! Super-comfy bed, very clean throughout. Nice bathroom.
- What an absolute gem of a find! A wonderful hostal. Really friendly and helpful staff. A lovely building located at the top of the old town. Great location near the old cathedral and university building, with only a short walk back down to the square and restaurants in the centre. There are also some lovely little restaurants hidden in the back streets as you wander down from the narrow streets from the hostal. Modern interior with very clean rooms and an extremely comfortable, memory foam, bed. A wonderful nights sleep. Free wifi, lovely bathroom. The hostal has a small gym, a small pool. Also a nice little bar, where we sat and finished off our evening, enjoying a cold bottle of wine! Perfect! The bar is also where a continental breakfast is provided, which was actually included in our room rate. I can’t sing the praises of this place enough. Baeza is a fabulous find in itself – so would certainly come back to the Hostal Aznaitin should we come back this way again!
Top Guest Houses In Collado Del Lobo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Collado del Lobo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Collado del Lobo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Collado del Lobo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!