8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Chiconcuac State of Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
Chiconcuac State of Mexico is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Chiconcuac State of Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chiconcuac State of Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chiconcuac State of Mexico. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Chiconcuac State of Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Chiconcuac State of Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Chiconcuac State Of Mexico:
La Estacion offers accommodations in San Juan Teotihuacán. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mexico City is 25 miles from La Estacion, and Villahermosa is 21 miles from the property. Benito Juarez Airport is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in San Juan Teotihuacán! Posada Jatziri offers accommodation in San Juan Teotihuacán, just a 5 minutes drive from The Teotihucan Ruins. Mexico City is 25.5 miles from the property.All units have a seating area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave. Every unit has a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. TV, Internet access and daily cleaning is offered.Jatziri Calli also includes a sun terrace. You will find an array of handmade crafts for sale and a masaje service is also available for an extra charge. Free parking is available prior request.Naucalpan de Juárez is 29.2 miles away from Jatziri Calli. The nearest airport is Benito Juárez Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable and clean. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful, they provided transport for short trips every time we needed it and it is very affordable.
Breakfast was actually instant coffee (common in Mexico) and packaged toast with butter and jelly, and a dish of fresh fruit. For an additional price you could order off their menu (we did not).
Our balcony room faced the pyramids, very nice. Although the hotel is not pet friendly, we were allowed to keep our cat inside. The decor of our room was very nice, shower was large with good hot water. Parking is very tight, not sure more than one guest would have been able to park inside the locked area. We did not move the car and walked to the pyramids. A bonus for us was Saturday morning dozens of hot air balloons were flying over the pyramids and we had a fantastic view!
- The roof top (view on the pyramids) and the kindness of the staff. The owner drove us to the bus station and also around town the first day. the hotel was very clean. San Sebastian is a very small village so it is very interesting to see a traditional village so close to Mexico city. Lots of horses and dogs!
- Location is good, very close to the Pyramids, secure parking right in the courtyard. Everything was clean. Nice large bed. Internet was working in the room well. Nice owners.
- Great little place right next to the pyramids. We could see them from our room. We walked to them one day. Staff was helpful and courteous.
CASA ALVA Ixtlixochitl
CASA ALVA Ixtlixochitl is located in San Juan Teotihuacán, just 24 miles from Mexico City.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is luggage storage space at the property.Villahermosa is 20 miles from CASA ALVA Ixtlixochitl, and Naucalpan de Juárez is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Cuatlicue is located in San Juan Teotihuacán, just 26 miles from Mexico City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Pachuca de Soto is 31 miles from Hotel Cuatlicue, and Villahermosa is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 24 miles from Hotel Cuatlicue.
Amazing location. If you want to see the pyramids, go there, stay overnight, wake up and go first thing in the morning! There was no crowd when we got there!
The hotel itself is the nicest hotel in the area in my opinion, it was very clean, the neighbourhood wasn’t noisy, but the best thing about this place is the owners!!
It is family owned and the Hosts were the nicest people we met in the whole of Mexico. They made us feel completely safe, they prepared amazing local dishes we wouldn’t be able to try in a restaurant and taught us so much about their culture and habits! The owner’s son in law spent nearly two days with us, making sure we are fine and safe, drove us around, was very accommodating and helpful! All fees were agreed upfront, but there is no price on hospitality and feeling safe, so for me it was a 5 star experience.
- La atención excelente, la habitación cómoda y muy limpia
- Las camas comodisimas, muy limpias las habitaciones !!
- La habitacion muy amplia y las camas muy aseadas, pero lo principal el ambiente familiar que se siente en el hotel.
- Ubicación cerca de las pirámides y la atención del personal fue de 10/10
- Amazing location. If you want to see the pyramids, go there, stay overnight, wake up and go first thing in the morning! There was no crowd when we got there!
Calli Yolotl is located in San Martín de las Pirámides, 26 miles from Mexico City and 31 miles from Pachuca de Soto. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Villahermosa is 22 miles from Calli Yolotl, and Naucalpan de Juárez is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 24 miles from Calli Yolotl.
- Very awesome staff, comfortable room, clean and quiet.
- Todo estuvo muy agradable, incluso el clima fue muy bueno
- Excelente servicio y atención del personal, desde la reservacion hubo un trato amable y te confirman tu habitación, por lo que aseguras que tendrás disponible tu hospedaje
- EL TRATO DEL PERSONAL EXCELENTE Y EL DESAYUNO DELICIOSO.
- El desayuno esta excelente, la amabilidad de igual manera… muy buen lugar para descansar
Hostal Turistica Vivanta
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Turistica Vivanta offers accommodations in San Martín de las Pirámides, just 28 miles from Mexico City. The guest house has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.Pachuca de Soto is 29 miles from Hostal Turistica Vivanta, and Villahermosa is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Tamoanchan is located in San Martín de las Pirámides, 28 miles from Mexico City and 31 miles from Mineral del Monte. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen and shops at the property.Pachuca de Soto is 28 miles from Hostal Tamoanchan, and Villahermosa is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 25 miles from Hostal Tamoanchan.
No reviews yet.
Posada Vs4 Aeropuerto
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Posada Vs4 Aeropuerto offers accommodations in Mexico City, just 6 miles from Museum of Modern Art.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 0.6 miles from Posada Vs4 Aeropuerto.
- The lady of the house Verenice was absolutely the best. She helped us with everything, also with cheap transportation to the city. A+ for her …
- Location is excellent – perfect for a layover. The neighborhood is great and there’s lots of good food options around 🙂 The hostess is very simpathetic, friendly and helpful ! Thanks!
- I got surprised in a very positive way. Verenice is so sweet and helpful. She kept in touch with me, sent me a trustworthy taxi and was willing to talk and give me good advices about the city. Facilities are clean and organized. The place is close to the airport, taxi costed 35 pesos mexicanos.
- I did not eat any breakfast. Neither did i see any breakfast room
- Near the airport, the owner is very helpful and nice, the price is very interesting
Top Guest Houses In Chiconcuac State Of Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Chiconcuac State of Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Chiconcuac State of Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Chiconcuac State of Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!