8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Casas de Abajo Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Casas de Abajo Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Casas de Abajo Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casas de Abajo Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casas de Abajo Tenerife. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Casas de Abajo Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Casas de Abajo Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Casas De Abajo Tenerife:
Pensión Mova is located in central Santa Cruz de Tenerife, 5 minutes’ walk from García Sanabria Park. The harbor, the ferry station and the main shopping streets are 0.9 mi away.This guest house has a 24-hour reception with free Wi-Fi and offers daily room cleaning and luggage storage.Functional rooms at the Mova come with a desk, bed linen and towels, as well as a private or a shared bathroom. A TV can be rented upon request at the reception.Tenerife North Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Very helpful staff, very polite and very, very hospitable thank you. I would definitely come back again good value for money too.
- It is a quiet street however central close to supermarkt, bus, boot etc. , friendly people, room is simple but clean with a comfortable bed , table to work on, a sink. A fair price for what you get. Liked it.
– friendly staff
– excellent value
– good location
– could leave our baggage after checkout
- I stayed in a double room for single use. The window was facing some quiet patio (?), so there were no noises which was great! There was a sink in the room, soap sachets, towel and a glass (for washing teeth) which made my life easier. The place is really close to the centre and to the port, a bit further away to the main bus station (20-25 minutes walking). Supermarket a few minutes away.
- Staff was wonderful! They were very helpful in directing me to find places i needed to go.
This pleasant guest house is located in the historic center, 5 minutes’ walk from Santa Cruz de Tenerife Port. Set in a traditional Canarian house, it offers 2 interior gardens, a terrace and free Wi-Fi zone.The simple rooms at Pensión Cejas feature functional décor. Towels and sheets are included and shared bathrooms have a shower. Laundry facilities are also available and there is also a TV lounge for guests.There are a number of bars, restaurants and theaters within 5 minutes’ walk and the lively Calle de la Noria Street is 1,950 feet away.Cejas is 5 minutes’ walk from Garcia Sanabria Park and 1,650 feet from Plaza de España Square. The Auditorio de Tenerife Opera House is 20 minutes’ walk away and Las Teresitas Beach can be reached by car in 10 minutes.Tenerife Bus Station is 10 minutes’ walk away and the Teatro Guimera Tram Stop is 5 minutes away by foot. Tenerife North Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- It is a super beautiful traditional house, the photos can’t show its beauty! Carmen is a fantastic host, she gave us a lot local tips and helped us a lot during our stay. The location is perfect, walking distance to all the best sights and restaurants. Highly recommended!
- This is a beautiful old house, with amazingly high ceilings, and great location. Superfriendly hosts, who had very good ideas about what one can do in the city. The house is located close to the ferries, and also close to the center of the town. Usually I prefer a bathroom for myself, but the shared facilities were clean and inviting.
- The landlady was waiting for me when I arrived, I did not have to wait to check in.
- Super gastvrouw, in het centrum gelegen, heel net en verzorgd.
- Amazing old building, with lovely internal garden which reminded me of a Moroccan Riad. Husband of owner was on duty while we were there, he was great. Business has been run since 1945, full of history. This is a part of real Tenerife culture, better than a normal hotel.
Finca Bella Vista
Located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Finca Bella Vista features a garden. 1.8 miles from Tenerife Espacio de las Artes, the property is also 5 miles away from Museo Histórico Militar de Canarias. The property is 1.2 miles from Museo municipal de Bellas Artes.Selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and a fridge.The guesthouse has a terrace.Heliodoro Rodriguez Lopez Stadium is 1.8 miles from Finca Bella Vista, while Tenerife Trade Fair is 2 miles from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 9 miles away.
- Beautiful views, comfy bed with a good looking room!
- Nice, peaceful place to stay above the city. Beautiful views, simple stay.
Beautiful view of the city and sunrise in the morning from the room’s balcony
Staff was very friendly and accommodating
- The view was fabulous, the room was very clean, and the owners were very helpful when we couldn.t find the facility and came to get us at the bottom of the hill.
Best deal I got on Booking.com ever
Astonishing views, beautiful villa and welcoming stuff
Tenerife Experience Hostel
One of our best sellers in Santa Cruz de Tenerife! Located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife Experience Hostel provides a terrace. The property is close to several well-known attractions, 0.8 miles from Tenerife Espacio de las Artes, 0.9 miles from Tenerife Trade Fair and 0.9 miles from Heliodoro Rodriguez Lopez Stadium. The property has a shared kitchen and a tour desk for guests.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Some rooms have a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a toaster. The rooms include a shared bathroom and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Tenerife Experience Hostel.Museo Histórico Militar de Canarias is 3.9 miles from the accommodation, while Auditorio de Tenerife is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 8 miles from the property.
I was arriving from Gran Canaria that evening and would arrive after Reception had closed. The staff were kind enough to get in touch with me before hand to inform me of how to get into the property.
This property offers something different to the expensive hotels and AirBnBs of the city by being cheap!
- Nice place, staff were friendly, the place was really bright and airy and the rooms were not overcrowded at all. Lockers were a good size and the location was great. Breakfast included and it was possible to do laundry there too. Roof terrace was lovely.
- Everything was good organized and clean the staff were super cool and helpful they also gave me tips where i should do hiking and where is the beautiful places.
- Really nice staff, good vibe in the hostel. They had breakfast ready for everyone in personalised basket. Very clean and good location.
- Nice place, good location near to the bus station.
- I was arriving from Gran Canaria that evening and would arrive after Reception had closed. The staff were kind enough to get in touch with me before hand to inform me of how to get into the property.
Guest House Casa Doña Carmela (Free Private Parking)
Guest House Casa Dona Carmela is set in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, 18 mi from Puerto de la Cruz. It includes a shared roof top terrace.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bath or a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guest House Casa Dona Carmela features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 1 mi from Guest House Casa Dona Carmela, while La Laguna is 3.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 5 mi away.
great (italian!) coffee and homemade jams! great breakfast.
everything was extra clean.
lots of info to get around and nice ecological awareness 🙂
private parking few minutes walk – not on the street, so didn’t had to worry about the car.
cool vibe in the house
- Nice room, great breakfast and great parking situation. The owner is very friendly and will give you good tips about Santa Cruz!
- The house is just a short walk away from the city center. Great roof terrace where we spent the evenings drinking wine. The host was very nice and helpful.
- Perfect stay, very friendly welcome. Recommend to take the breakfast
- Staff incredibly friendly and accommodating. Breakfast in the morning was great and it was even served to us. Taxi was sorted out by staff and they also had great recommendations overall.
- great (italian!) coffee and homemade jams! great breakfast.
Pensión Milema offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. The guest house is 500 feet from a bus stop to the city center and Cruz del Señor Tram Station is 1,150 feet away.Simply decorated, each room comes with single beds which can be joined together and a shared bathroom with bath or shower. They all have a wardrobe and a desk. Bed linen and towels are also provided.You can find a range of bars, seafood restaurants and shops in the surrounded area and there is a shopping center in a 5 minutes’ drive from the guest house.Well communicated with public transports, Pensión Milema is 2.5 mi from the Port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife connected to the other Canary Island. You can drive to the yellow sandy beach of Las Teresitas in 20 minutes while the black sandy beaches of Almáciga are 45 minutes’ drive away.Private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
– Very kind and helpful people
– Nice value
– They solved me a wall plug problem
– Everything was clean and tidy
– The room was big and nice
– They helped me to find restaurants and bus stops near the facilities
– Wifi was good (I had to work sometimes with wifi)
– Not that much clients staying there, so it was generally quiet all day, which is good if you want to have a rest
- The price! Pleasant location near to a large park and not far from city centre. Room cleaned daily. Shower always warm. Fridge and basin in the room.
- Very good tram and bus connections. Close to starting point of Opening Carnaval parade.
- Simple lodging, good price, Roman the manager was very helpful in finding me a dentist for an urgent matter.
Tram to center of city within 5 minutes.
Cafe for breakfast or light meal next door.
- – Very kind and helpful people
Casa La Posada
Located in the town of La Laguna, a 10-minute drive from the coast, Casa La Posada offers accommodations with free Wi-Fi and features 2 patios with outdoor seating areas.Fitted with wooden flooring, all heated rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. Each room has a private bathroom located outside the room. The bathrooms come with a shower and hairdryer.The property offers a spacious shared lounge with a wood-burning stove. Guests have access to a fully equipped shared kitchen. There is also a reading corner and a small library.You will find shops and restaurants within a 10-minute walk of the property and the nearest bus stop is 500 feet away. The city of Santa Cruz is 6.2 mi away and Tenerife Norte Airport can be reached in 5 minutes by car. Airport shuttle service is available for a surcharge.
- Owner was very nice and friendly, and wanting to make sure I was doing okay.
- Calm nice place to stay for a night or two. Very close to the airport, so we stayed there twice 🙂 The host is a kind man, check-in and check-out process is super easy and you are not dependent on any time. Breakfasts are good enough with a big selection and self service. So you can cook whatever you like or eat the provided snacks and cereals.
- The house was very well taken care of. Amazingly beautiful ancient atmosphere.
- Good for shot stay. Close to the city center and airport. Good staff (owner)!
The breakfast was far beyond my expectations.
The host was very nice and communicative.
The place was unique.
Lagarto Backpackers House
Lagarto Backpackers is 1,950 feet from Barranquera Beach in the north of Tenerife. It features 2 gardens, an outdoor pool and barbecue area. There is 24-hour reception and a free Wi-Fi zone.Accommodations is in dormitory rooms or private rooms. Some private rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Lockers are available.There is a well-equipped kitchen for guest use, drinks vending machines and a laundry room. The TV lounge has a DVD player, books and games.Free parking is available and there is a tour desk. You can hire a bicycle and an airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Tenerife North Airport is 9.3 mi away.
- Comfortable beds. Nice, spacious bathroom and kitchen. Super-friendly staff and great breakfast!
- The stuff is really cool. People are young and full of inspiration. There is swimming pool and barbecue. You can get a beer for 1 euro. The price we paid for a double room was the lowest on the island and it was totally worth.
Exception on the island that you have boiled eggs for breakfast.
At a first look not so good but settle down, have a BBQ and you’ll not want to leave.
- Very nice environment, including chilling zones, swimming pool, big dinning room. Rooms very simple, but clean. The staff was super nice!
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hostel offers a lot of cheap activities to do during your stay.
Top Guest Houses In Casas De Abajo Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Casas de Abajo Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Casas de Abajo Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Casas de Abajo Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!