8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Carchelejo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Carchelejo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Carchelejo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carchelejo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carchelejo Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Carchelejo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Carchelejo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Carchelejo Andalucía:
Complejo Alcaidia De Magina
Complejo Alcaidia De Magina is located in the charming Andalusian hillside town of Cambil. It offers rooms and an apartment with free Wi-Fi and mountain views.All air-conditioned accommodations at the complex features flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer. The apartment also comes with a kitchen with a hob, microwave and washing machine. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food, and there is a terrace where you can enjoy a drink. The complex also has a children’s playground and a barbecue outside.There are supermarkets and shops 650 feet from Complejo Alcaidia De Magina. The Sierra Magina Nature Reserve starts just 650 feet from the property, with the Pico del Almaden Mountian located 12 mi away.Jaén is a 25-minute drive from Complejo Alcaidia De Magina, and you can drive to the amazing city of Granada in around 45 minutes.
- Very comfortable and modern, large bedroom with a sofa. The evening meal and breakfast were excellent. The staff were very helpful. We will visit again.
Friendly staff and good service.
- Good location. Large comfortable apartment. Easy to check in and out. Flexible about times.
- Staff very helpful. Breakfast good. Rooms great. Evening menu great.
- Surprisingly large and elegant rooms in a small town.
Pensión Carlos V
One of our best sellers in Jaén! Pensión Carlos V is a guest house located in central Jaén, 500 feet from the bus station and 1,800 feet from the Cathedral.Rooms at the Carlos V have air conditioning, heating and free Wi-Fi. They come with a TV and an ensuite toilet. Guests have access to a shared bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Towels are provided for free.At Pensión Carlos V tourist information can be provided. Jaen’s most popular touristic places are within a short walk away. Public parking is possible nearby for an extra cost.
- Excellent location in Jaén. Room was very clean and comfortable, with air-con! Really friendly staff/owner. Very good value.
- The commitment of the owner / reception manager who tried to satisfy the clients’ needs, even if there was a big communication problem (he speaks just his mother tongue – Spanish).
- The friendly receptionist, the overall cleanliness of the place, the location – just 5 minutes to the bus station and 7-8 minutes to the city centre.
- Very nice and friendly guy on the reception. He also clean the bathroom and the rooms daily
- Good location near to the bus station and the city. Good value for a money.
Located in Jaén within 1,950 feet of Palacio de Villardompardo and 1,150 feet of Jaén Cathedral, Pensión Martín offers rooms with free WiFi. This 2-star guest house has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Museo Provincial de Jaén is 2,300 feet from the guest house.At the guest house, all rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. All units include a wardrobe.Staff at Pensión Martín are always available to provide advice at the reception.The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 62 mi from the accommodations.
- Location is good and the guy was nice to give me some hot water.
- Location and Staff. Close to city center, and Jaen attractions
- The bed was comfortable and the towels. Gave the owner a few tips to repaint the pink room with white and put in hooks and translucent curtains when I left, he promised to follow up and improve the heating as well. Hw apologised more than once for the discomfort.
- Convenient location with 24h reception. Spacious room with TV and heating.
- Muy buena ubicación, al lado de la Plaza de la Constitución y cerca de la Catedral, evitando tener que subir siempre la cuesta del Paseo de la Estación. Habitaciones sencillas pero con todos los requisitos para la estancia (incluyendo secador) y camas cómodas.
Pension Cristobal Colon
Set 1,000 feet from Jaen Cathedral, Pension Cristobal Colon offers air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. This guest house is a 10-minute walk from Jaen Museum.Each room has a TV, heating and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower.You can find a variety of bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of the guest house. Jaen Train Station is a 15-minute walk from the property. The Arabian Baths at the Villadompardo Palace are 2,150 feet from Pension Cristobal Colon, while Santa Catalina Castle is 1.9 mi away.
- Nothing; parking was very bad, i basically had to leave my car illegally parked overnight
- Very quite, there was nobody in the hostel. Good wifi
- The Owner was pleasant & the location fairly good
Buena persona la señora y la habitacion ea muy limpia.
Nice lady that owns the place and clean room.
- La mujer fué muy amable con nosotros, fue un solo dia ya que ivamos de boda pero el trato fue estupendo y nos gusto el detalle de salir a despedirse cuando nos fuimos, la habitacion estaba limpia y descansamos que era nuestro objetivo asique lo recomiendo no se puefe pedir mas por tan poco dinero.
Hostal Estación Ferrocarril is located next to the railway station in Jaén, 15 minutes’ walk from the town center. It offers functional rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.All rooms at the Estación Ferrocarril Hostal are equipped with heating and air conditioning. There is also a private bathroom in each room.The Estación Ferrocarril has a café with a terrace, as well as a restaurant which serves a continental breakfast and characteristic food from Jaén and the rest of Spain.The Estación Ferrocarril offers a car rental service and has private guarded parking. There is also a TV room and an internet terminal which guests can use for free.The old town of Jaén with its Cathedral is 0.9 mi away from the guest house. There are buses that leave from Jaén University, 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Staff was friendly, enthusiastic and helpful. Restaurants in the area were good tho not cheap. Nice food tho. Onsite parking super convenient.
- The receptionist at the front desk: a young man who was extraordinary helpful. Also, the gated parking lot. Beakfast at the bar of the restaurant nearby.
- great location, large room, comfortable bed, elevator, very nice staff; hostel next to a railway station
Very nice room and bathroom.
Nice people at the reception.
Very convenient location for taking the train.
- Perfect for a one night bed and breakfast. Surprisingly good coffee.
Hostal Restaurante Sierra De La Martina
Located in the Andalusian village of Charilla, this eco-friendly country house offers great mountain views. Its air-conditioned rooms come with a TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Restaurante Sierra de la Martina’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. It has a fireplace, and there is also a bar.The rooms at the Sierra de Martina are heated using biomass and solar energy. The water is also heated using these green energy sources.Alcalá la Real, with its fortress, is just 20 minutes’ drive from the guest house. The Sierra de la Martina is around an hour’s drive from the beautiful city of Granada.
- The staff were fabulous and the location outstanding
- This is a rustic picturesque property, remote and quiet. The couple who run it are helpful and very friendly, but only speak Spanish – very good practice for us. There is an onsite bar and restaurant and a terrace with views over the countryside. We had a good breakfast on the terrace in the sunshine. The property is a good 15 minute windy drive out of Charilla in Hoa de Charilla – not on the map!
- We misjudged the distances and elevations when cycling from Jaén and arrived at the hotel at 10pm. The owners were waiting for us and we recieved a lovely welcome. The hotel is in a valley with beautiful views of the surrounding countriside. We sat outside on the Patio and had breakfast and it was soo peaceful. The room was nice and simple and had a good sized bathroom. We had only one night there as travelling on a strict itinery but would have liked to have stayed longer as the setting is perfect and there were lots of places for hiking.
- A gem of a BnB in the middle of a beautiful countryside. The owners were super friendly and the restaurant serves very good local food. Basic accommodation as expected from a rural BnB but comfortable. You can take walks from here so I wished we had stayed longer than the one night.
- The property was lovely and well maintained. All areas were clean and the staff were friendly despite there being a language issue.
Lunares y Salinera
Located in Albanchez de Úbeda, Lunares y Salinera has a terrace, shared lounge and free WiFi. All rooms feature a kitchen and a shared bathroom. A tour desk can provide information on the area.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Rooms are equipped with a coffee machine, while some have a balcony. Guest rooms at Lunares y Salinera come with a seating area.Baeza is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Úbeda is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Fuensanta de Martos, Hostal Banderas features a terrace and a shared lounge. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hostal Banderas also have free WiFi. All rooms include a desk.Jaén is 22 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Carchelejo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Carchelejo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Carchelejo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Carchelejo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!