8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Berzocana Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Berzocana Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Berzocana Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berzocana Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berzocana Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Berzocana Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Berzocana Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Berzocana Extremadura:
Finca La Sierra
Finca La Sierra is offering accommodations in Berzocana. With a garden, the property also features a shared lounge. Local cuisine is served at the restaurant.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a terrace. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Finca La Sierra also offer a mountain view. All rooms feature a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Finca La Sierra has a playground. Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the guesthouse can find nearby.Languages spoken at the reception include Catalan, German, English and Spanish.Guadalupe is 18 miles from Finca La Sierra.
- The hosts were extremely friendly and helpful and the food was first class cusine
Owners were extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the local area.
La hospitalidad de los dueños fue una de las mejores cosas de la Casa Rural. Se preocupan por los huéspedes y te aconsejan de donde ir y qué visitar. A nosotros, por ejemplo, se preocuparon en encendernos la estufa de leña de nuestra habitación para que cuando llegásemos nos la encontrásemos calentita.
Por otro lado, nosotros nos alojamos en un bungalow independiente de la Casa Rural y era muy bonito y acogedor. Tiene fuegos para cocinar, un pequeño saloncito, la cama es súper cómoda y grande y un baño. Todo estaba súper limpio y las vistas desde el bungalow eran increíbles. Se veía toda la sierra.
- Las instalaciones están muy bien. Los dueños son personas encantadoras, te cuentan muchísimas cosas interesantes de la zona y te proponen actividades en la naturaleza en su misma finca. ¡Repetiríamos sin duda!
- El personal es encantador, y las vistas alucinantes. Un sitio excepcional para disfrutar de la naturaleza y descansar.
Hostal Alba Taruta
One of our top picks in Guadalupe.This rural guest house is located in the village of Guadalupe, only 100 feet from the main square. It features free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms.Hostal Alba Tarura offers rooms with simple décor. Each of them has a TV, heating and a private bathroom with hairdryer. 4 rooms offer mountain views.The guest house features laundry as well as hairdressing services. There is also a tour desk with tourist information about the area, and activities including horse riding and hiking can be organized on request.During the summer months, guests have free access to the municipal swimming pool, located 1,300 feet from Hostal Alba Taruta. Virgen de Guadalupe Monastery is 2 minutes’ walk of the guest house.
- Gracious hostess; very well situated; clean and comfortable; a nice place in all respects
- This place exceeded my expectations on so many levels, the location is perfect and we had a balcony with a beautiful mountain view, complimentary drinks and treats and it is really clean. We asked for an iron(since we were attending a wedding), they didn’t have one but still went to get one for us! Such great service and can definitely recommend it.
- Lovely small hotel right in the heart of the old town of Guadalupe. I’ve been traveling for 6 weeks through Spain, Portugal, and Morocco, and in terms of comfort, cleanliness, maintenance, design, and value this was my best stay.
- Central location. Quiet. Clean. Double bed. AC. Toiletries with body-lotion, tooth-brush, tooth-paste, mouth-wash, and a pair of sleepers. Welcome token: small bottle of local wine and lots of candies. Friendly owner, who lent guide-book.
- The attention and the cleanliness was way beyond!! Just in the center of town.
One of our best sellers in Guadalupe! Offering a traditional bar-restaurant serving local gastronomy, Hostal Cerezo is located in Guadalupe. Set by the Royal Monastery of Santa Maria de Guadalupe, the air-conditioned guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each room with simple décor features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided. There are newspapers and luggage storage available for guests.Hostal Cerezo is 5 minutes’ walk from lively bars and Spanish restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. The property is located in the heart of Villuercas-Ibores Geopark and a 10-minute walk from Guadalupejo River. Caceres 81 mi away.
- Budget hotel but good value. Well located and quite a nice view from the tiny balcony.
- Excellent location, a few yards from the ex libris, the pristine “Royal Monastery of Santa María of Guadalupe”. Nice breakfast served. No private parking but in all honesty taking into account the nature of Guadalupe and the accommodation on offer, most hotels with parking are likely out of the thoroughly enjoyable ‘downtown’.
- The courtesy and helpfulness of the staff despite language difficulties, and the surrounding countryside is spectacular
- they gave me a room without view, but I asked for a room at the back : no problem to change : MARVELOUS view on the mountains , from my balcony ! Good food in the restaurant ! nice bathroom
- Nice location if you have to visit Monastery. Very friendly staff and reasonable price. Acceptable restaurant
Hostal Cerezo 2 Meson
Offering air-conditioned rooms with TV, Hostal Cerezo 2 Meson is located in the old town for Guadalupe, just in front of the Royal Monastery. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Some rooms have balconies overlooking the Royal Monastery or the Guadalupe mountain. The private bathrooms have a shower and hairdryer.The restaurant offers traditional meals, such as roasted lamb or goat. The bar serves local wines.There is easy access to N502 road and Cabaneros National Park is 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Great location right in square and in front of monastery and church
- Great location, staff very very helpful, great food
- It was ok. Value for money. Right in the centre of town opposite the monastery Guadalupe is beautiful which is not apparent as you drive in. The side streets are amazing. So old and full of character. It’s like stepping back in time.
- Nice room and couldn’t have asked for a better location.
We did an impromptu trip to Guadalupe and this looked as our best option in the city. It is located just across the square to the main attraction, the Guadalupe monastery. The place is a bar that rents rooms just above the premises.
The room was fine, with two comfy beds. It wasn’t facing the main square but it was adequate. The bathroom was OK. The A/C worked great and you really need this during the summer here.
Hostal Altamira Guadalupe
Featuring air-conditioned rooms with a mountain view, Hostal Altamira Guadalupe is located in the village of Guadalupe. The property has a bar and restaurant with home-made meals.There is a tour desk and easy access to hiking trails.Hostal Altamira Guadalupe also offers a room for events up to 200 people. Laundry, fax and photocopying services are available upon request.Virgen de Guadalupe Monastery and Arco del Chorro Gordo are 2 minutes’ walk from the guest house.
La situación del hostal es lo único destacable, pero Guadalupe es muy
pequeño. Y en comparación con otros establecimientos de la zona (Hotel
Hospedería Monasterio de Guadalupe, Parador de Guadalupe…) es mucho
más económico. No hay mas que comentar.
- La limpieza de las habitaciones y la ubicación. Está muy cerca de la Catedral. Buena conexión WIFI.
- La ubicación. Cerca de la plaza. La amabilidad del personal y la limpieza. Todo de 10
- La ubicación es perfecta, justo al lado de la plaza de Guadalupe. Hay que dejar el coche a unos 20 metros de la entrada del establecimiento y luego aparcarlo donde puedas. Las habitaciones, incluido el baño acorde con el precio y muy limpias. Mi habitación tenía unas vistas muy chulas de la montaña y apenas se escuchaba ruidos externos.
- Se nos hizo tarde para llegar, nos esperaron y nos trataron genial a pesar del tiempo de espera. La encargada era muy cercana y amable, la chica que limpiaba muy atenta, tuvimos un problema con la mampara de la ducha y lo solucionaron en cuestión de horas, muy eficaces. La ubicación es perfecta, todos los restaurantes y el monasterio están a solo unos pasos. Calidad/Precio único.
- La situación del hostal es lo único destacable, pero Guadalupe es muy
Hostal Restaurante Solaire
Surrounded by mountains, Hostal Restaurante Solaire is located on the outskirts of Castañar de Ibor. It features a restaurant, a small library and a cafeteria with terrace and attractive mountain views.Set within the Villuerca Ibores Jara Geopark, this guest house offers bright rooms with air conditioning and heating, as well as satellite TV and private bathroom. The suite has a spa bath, a mini-bar and a flat-screen TV. Most rooms have a balcony.A set menu and á la carte dishes consisting of characteristic cuisine are offered in the restaurant. Local products can be purchased onsite. Guests can play billiards or table football.Free outdoors parking is available, as well as free Wi-Fi in all areas. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.The famous Castañar Cave is 5 minutes’ drive away. The city of Guadalupe, declared a World Heritage Site, is 17 mi away.
- Location and facilities were great. Staff were very friendly and accommodating.
- La ubicacion justo frente a la ruta de los castaños de calabazas, y el entorno es precioso. Es muy tranquilo y se descansa muy bien. La ducha está genial y está todo muy limpio. Volveremos
- Su plena disposición. Llegamos muy tarde y nos dejaron las llaves en recepción.
Muy limpio y amables.
Cama muy cómoda.
Cerca ruta el Castañar de calabazas.
- Excellent hotel ! Accueil très sympathique par une personne parlant français !
Hotel Rural Las Mozas
Offering rooms with mountains views, this rustic-style hotel is set in Castañar de Ibor, between Guadalupe and Navalmoral. Hotel Rural Las Mozas has a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.Each air-conditioned room at this hotel features rustic décor furniture and includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves characteristic dishes of the area and there is also a snack bar.Plasencia and Talavera de la Reina are just over an hour’s drive of the hotel while Cáceres is 62 mi away.
- Authentic Tapas cooked especially for us and delicious. Everyone extremely friendly and couldn’t do enough for us.
- El trato de los dueños, la decoración, la.limpieza, la atención.
- La atención del personal y la limpieza de las habitaciones. Precio insuperable
- Alojamiento rural muy bueno., nos sorprendió. Habitaciones muy amplias y limpias buena ubicación y relación calidad precio genial. Lo recomiendo desde allí puedes visitar otros pueblos de los alrededores incluido Guadalupe…
- Habitación y baño muy amplios y limpios. Todo confortable. Personal amable y atento. Desayuno muy bueno.
La Casa del Marqués
La Casa del Marqués is offering accommodations in Logrosán. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden and a shared lounge. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Every room includes a coffee machine, while certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with an oven and a microwave. Guest rooms have a private bathroom.Guests at La Casa del Marqués can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.Guadalupe is 19 miles from the accommodation.
- We got upgraded to a nicely decorated apartment adjacent to the lovely garden/patio
The friendliness of the owner.
The location of the village in the nearness of Guadalupe, Trujillo and a little bit further away Caceres makes Logrosán and La Casa del Marqués ideal for a several day stay .
- El trato de la propietaria excelente, recomiendo este sitio.
- Todo ha sido perfecto.La casa es una maravilla,la atención recibida insuperable.Catalina es una persona muy atenta y nada mas llegar la atención recibida fue espectacular invitándome a un aperitivo.Es un lugar único en el que te hace sentirte como en tu propia casa. LO RECOMIENDO A TODO EL MUNDO QUE NO DUDE EN VISITAR LA CASA DEL MARQUES.
- Super simpática la dueña, muy bonita la casa con el jardín. Está en un pueblo pequeño con encanto.
Top Guest Houses In Berzocana Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Berzocana Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Berzocana Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Berzocana Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!