8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Beas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Beas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Beas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beas Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Beas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Beas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Beas Andalucía:
Hostal Ciudad Trigueros
With good access to the A-47 Motorway, Hostal Ciudad Trigueros is located in Trigueros, 20 minutes’ drive from central Huelva. It offers an outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Ciudad Trigueros feature tiled floors and smart black-and-white décor. Each one includes a TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Hostal Ciudad Trigueros. The guest house’s bar serves snacks and drinks.Seville and the amazing Doñana National Park are around 50 minutes’ drive from Trigueros. You can drive to the beaches of the Costa de la Luz in around 35 minutes. There is a daily bus to Huelva.
- My wife and I booked and stopped at Trigueros en route for an extended (months) stay on the Algarve and we both feel that our choice taken from your website could not possibly have been bettered. A most enjoyable overnight’s stop.
- The hostel was very clean, smelling nicely, with traditional and tasteful decor, beautifully furnished and with helpful and friendly staff.
- Charming, beautifully decorated,comfortable and Carlos the very attentive owner went out of his way to help us. Very quiet, pretty little village. 100% recommendable.
The area is better then I expected , Trigueros is a nice small town that is taken good care of. And they have a beautiful hotel!
The owners are very friendly and passionate about their place. The decoration is amazing and the pool most be a lovely cool down in the warm summers. The bed is one of the best I’ve ever had , I even fell a sleep in the afternoon and that says a lot for me 🙂 thanks for the pleasant stay!
- A beautiful Hostal and outstanding staff. I loved staying here, room was big, sparkling clean, good AC and WiFi. Very quiet area so got a great sleep. There is absolutely nothing anyone could dislike about this Hostal. I highly recommend this Hostal. Without a doubt, the best Hostal and accomodation I’ve stayed in all of Spain on my bicycle tour of Spain!
Hostal Don Diego
Offering a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi, Hostal Don Diego is located in San Juan del Puerto, 10 minutes’ drive from Huelva and 20 minutes’ drive from Playa de Mazagon beach.This guest house features air-conditioned rooms with cable TV and private bathroom.There is an interior Andalusian-style courtyard and a small café. Free private parking is possible on site.Punta Umbría beach, Doñana National Park and the chapel Ermita del Rocio can be reached in less than 45 minutes’ drive of the guest house.
- Spacey room, it’s clean enough, car park at premises and not too expensive.
This is an incredibly cute and cosy place, slightly out of town, along the road to Mazagón. It is a family-run business that used to be about twice its current size. The rooms are facing either the big patio, that also serves as parking lot, or a small, more secluded, patio. The rooms are big, rather dark, not too hot, not even during a heat wave, and are equipped with a well functioning, airconditioning.
Apart from your bed and two bedside tables you will find a sofa in your room and a lot of extra space. The style of the furniture is not too modern, but can be considered charming.
I will certainly come back here. It’s excellent value for money and only a trip to Malibu would be a better option.
Apart from the two rooms nearest to the Mazagón-road, the rooms are quiet.
In the evening a small bar opens up and in the morning one can have breakfast there.
Parking, the room, outside seating. Cleanliness.
Breakfast was fine
Location and easy parking.
Breakfast of tostada and coffee very cheap. €3.20 per room.
El espacio en general, la entrada, la distribución de los curatos.
El atendimiento es excelente, las personas de la recepción fueron muy simpáticas y atenciosas!!
Hostal Niza is well located in the center of San Juan del Puerto, just 5 minutes’ walk from the train station and the town hall. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel, and free public parking is on offer nearby.The Niza offers air-conditioned rooms simply furnished in a colonial style. They include flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Reception is available 24 hours a day. There is a public lounge where guests can relax or watch TV.San Juan del Puerto is approximately 9.9 mi from Huelva, and about 50 mi from Seville taking the A-49 Motorway.
- We were driving from Madrid to southern Spain and Portugal . Good place to stop for a few nights . Clean and nice location . Close to a coffee shop .
- Comfy bed, hot bath, very nice staff even at very late booking late at night.
- V nice small hostal in small side street. Clean, comfortable, with bathtub, good wifi and good heating. Friendly owner. All this at a bargain price.
- Very good location, perfect if you travel by train because the train stop is very close. Very friendly staff, clean and comfortable enough, even got a hairdryer on request, excellent value for money!
- Nice personal, good location. Although you can’t park in front of the hotel there is a public parking space nearby. It’s on the right hand when you enter the street after the first street sign which says you can’t enter unless you want to park or are a resident.
One of our best sellers in San Juan del Puerto! Hostal Real is located in the center of San Juan del Puerto, 10 minutes’ drive from Huelva. This guest house features a terrace, free Wi-Fi and some rooms with a spa bath.Located 0.6 mi from the A-49 Motorway, Hostal Real is 30 minutes’ drive from the beaches at Mazagón and Punta Umbría. Doñana National Park and El Rocío Hermitage are within 45 minutes’ drive.Each air-conditioned room at the Real features simple décor. All rooms have cable TV, a private bathroom and some rooms have balconies.The Real has a lounge area and sun terrace. It also has a 24-hour front desk and on-site parking.
- Easy to get to on main street, very clean room and friendly staff, accommodating space for our bikes and nice rooftop terrace. Good for one night.
- Room ok size, but had a jacuzzi style bath which was great. Location is perfect to explore the city too.
- Stayed here on a road trip from Portugal to Malaga . near the motorway and easy to find . friendly ,clean and good value for money .
- The staff were helpful and nice. The lobby and terrace looked nice. There was a private garage.
- After a long journey it was nice to be welcomed with a bottle of cold water or an orange juice…nice touch. Great value for money
Hostal Toscano offers free Wi-Fi, air-conditioned rooms and a charming tiled internal courtyard with plants and a fountain. It is located in central San Juan del Puerto, 7.5 mi from Huelva.Each functional room at the Toscano has a TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub. The guest house also has a TV lounge with a drinks machine.Hostal Toscano is a 30-minute drive from the beaches of Punta Umbría. The Rocío Shrine and Doñana National Park are a 40-minute drive away. Parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- Very very nice place. Extremely good value for money.
- The hostal was right in the middle of a lot of things I wanted to visit: Donana Nat. Park, Seville, Algarve-Portugal, Huelva and a lot more places.
- La cama comodisima, muy buena limpieza, televisor de pantalla plana, wiffi, personal super amables. No tiene los lujos de un hotel 4 Estrellas pero tampo sus altos precios. Volveria encantado y recomendado al 100%. Gracias
- La atención por parte de los trabajadores y la limpieza
- El servicio del hotel, desde la recepción hasta las mujeres de limpieza. Super atentos y amables
Hostal Restaurante La Niña
This guest house is located in Palos de la Frontera, 10 minutes’ drive from the beaches of Mazagón. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Hostal Restaurante La Niña feature tiled floors and simple, classic décor. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom.La Niña’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a bar serving snacks and drinks.The guest house is next to a public swimming pool. You can drive to Huelva in 15 minutes. The Doñana National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 40 minutes’ drive away.Ferries to the Canary Islands come and go from Palos de la Frontera Port, less than 1.2 mi away.
This hotel, that I’ve visited before, some years ago, is located at a busy junction in the heart of the new part of Palos de la Frontera. The rooms have been renovated and the showers have been updated. The, so called, interior rooms have a window looking at a patio, don’t have street noise and are, therefore, pleasantly quiet.
As the name indicates: this place also is a restaurant. A restaurant that I can only recommend because it’s real good value for money.
- Location to visit museum and replica ships of Christopher Columbus, also short drive to lovely beach,
- Storage for our bikes in the hotel’s underground car park.
- great pizza, staff friendly, rooms clean and wifi fast. they have a separate smoking room outside, coffee was good, close to bus stop
- The shower room was spacious the private free parking was a bonus.
- This hotel, that I’ve visited before, some years ago, is located at a busy junction in the heart of the new part of Palos de la Frontera. The rooms have been renovated and the showers have been updated. The, so called, interior rooms have a window looking at a patio, don’t have street noise and are, therefore, pleasantly quiet.
Located in Rociana, Hostal Monteluna has a terrace, bar and free WiFi. Boasting a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. The property features a restaurant.At the guest house, all rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms at Hostal Monteluna include air conditioning and a wardrobe.Huelva is 19 mi from the accommodations, while Punta Umbría is 37 mi from the property. Seville Airport is 39 mi away.
La habitación no estaba limpia y la calefacción no funcionaba.
Esperaba que estas cosas al reservar con vosotros no pasarán .
- Pocas cosas me gustaron, únicamente que esta acondicionado sin barreras.
- Mah, è stata una sistemazione tattica per poter essere maggiormente vicini a El Rocio per l’escursione del giorno seguente. Senza infamia senza lode…. diciamo che non ho trovato di meglio a miglio prezzo. Col senno di poi cercherei altro
- Limpieza.Trato humano del personal.Tienen un restaurante con comida exquisita
- Nada que me cobraron en vez de 38 euros 48 porque subio una persona a mi habitacion a recojer unos papeles que yo le llevava de una venta y los tenia que firmar.Ademas la cama estaba sin usar igual que las toallas de verguenza
- La habitación no estaba limpia y la calefacción no funcionaba.
Hostal Huelva Art
Located in Huelva, within 1.2 miles of Iglesia de San Pedro and 1.4 miles of Huelva Cathedral, Hostal Huelva Art has accommodations with a shared lounge and free WiFi. Built in 2018, the property is within 1.5 miles of Casa Colón. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the guesthouse, every room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a closet.
- Location is good… walking distance to many places. Clean and quiet rooms… a very well working hairdryer 🙂
Muy cerca de la estación de tren.
Muy silencioso y tranquilo.
Internet funciona bien.
- Moderno, nuevo, extremadamente limpio. Excelente relación calidad/precio.
- El hostal está muy bien. Es un hostal con todo lo necesario, limpio y confortable. Está muy cerca del centro.
- Esta cerca de la estación!, recién reformado, desayunas por 3€
Top Guest Houses In Beas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Beas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Beas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Beas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!