8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Ban De Laviot Belgium Luxembourg:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, B&B Bourgeoisie offers pet-friendly accommodations in Frahan, just 4 miles from Bouillon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Dinant is 30 miles from B&B Bourgeoisie, and Rochefort is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Very calm and spacious room. Everything you need was available. Very friendly and helpfull staff! Highly recommended!!
- Loved the character of the place and the excellent service. The breakfast was great too!
- Breakfast was great, Cosy building, Fireplaces, Nice hosts. We where the only guests at the time so very calm and quiet. Great restaurant at walking distance.
- Nice accommodation with super owners. Perfect location, and jacuzzi possibility. Good breakfast.
Great staff! They serve a king’s breakfast!
Le K d’Or
Le K d’Or is located in Bouillon, just 25 miles from Rochefort. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Charleville-Mézières is 16 miles from Le K d’Or, and Marche-en-Famenne is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 53 miles from Le K d’Or.
- The owner could not talk English but we got buy and she was more than helpful.
Lovely lady met us & made sure we had everything we needed.
The evening meal was wonderful – really good food.
The place is genuinely old & has real character.
Very local feel & very slow paced (we were the only people staying & only one other couple came in all evening).
All the tea or coffee you want at breakfast.
- Gastvrouw bijzonder vriendelijk en zeer flexibel toen we urenlang vast hebben gestaan in de file waardoor we in de avond pas laat aankwamen. Gezellige kamers, elke kamer verschillend ingericht en gedecoreerd. Douche heerlijk warm, zelfs een regendouche. Prima ontbijt en prachtige omgeving. Hier komen we zeker terug.
- Ontbijt is eenvoudig maar goed. Onze kamer was proper en goed, deze van onze vrienden (rode kamer) heel klein, maar ok voor één nacht.
Petit déjeuner très bien
chambre propre et bien décorée
Chez Florentina & Michael
Chez Florentina & Michael offers accommodations in Bouillon.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Rochefort is 26 miles from Chez Florentina & Michael, and Charleville-Mézières is 16 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 53 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Dohan, 1.9 miles from Bouillon, Les Lumerettes features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Rochefort is 25 miles from Les Lumerettes, and Bastogne is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 53 miles from Les Lumerettes.
Very friendly host that has some good wines to offer. Excellent food. We got served a delicious risotto!
Clean rooms, bathroom
- Lovely welcoming reception from the owners. Room was charming and comfortable, breakfast pleasing.
- Warm welcome. Scenic area often missed by travellers heading south but well worth a look.
We loved our stay at the place.
The area is lovely, the room was comfortably large and the bed extra comfy,
the breakfast tasty and generous, the hosts lovely.
We enjoyed a lot the lounge room with the chimney and the cuddly cats (we managed to see 4 out of five!). The host has an impressive collection of comics which he puts at the guests’ disposal. We spent the evening with a nice glass of wine, reading, cuddling the cats in front of the chimney, and chatting with the hosts. Total relax. We will be back!
- We had a nice night in hotel. Friendly, quite and comfortable place with wine culture also. Lower price but higher quality. Worthy to recommond!
- Very friendly host that has some good wines to offer. Excellent food. We got served a delicious risotto!
Maison d hôtes “Aux Légendes d Ardenne”
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maison d hôtes “Aux Légendes d Ardenne” offers accommodations in Carlsbourg. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 30 miles from Maison d hôtes “Aux Légendes d Ardenne”, and Bouillon is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 48 miles from Maison d hôtes “Aux Légendes d Ardenne”.
- Superb house in the Ardenne’s style, we really recommend it! 🙂 great play room with a lot of games!!! 🙂
- A welcoming person , a perfect house , a relaxing garden, everything is there to be at ease. All is OK with the description and photos. No surprises !
- Beautiful design of the rooms, clean, new, tea/coffee facilities, kitchen. The whole house is very nice but not very functional. The staff is very accommodating and friendly.
– The owner Sarah is the nicest person, she was very helpful at all times.
– The 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets are shared but very clean and enough for the number of guests.
– Enough space inside and outside of the house, including a nice outside siting area and BBQ.
– Inside the room was nice and quiet.
5 to 10 minutes’ drive to all activities and supermarket.
– The kitchen is more then you could wish for, beautiful and very complete.
– The whole house was very nice to look at, lots of design elements and the use of stone and wood gave us a warm and cozy feel.
– Lots of cookies and sweets at the thee corner 🙂
– Pool table.
Sehr schönes Haus und gute Ausstattung.
Voll ausgestattete Küche war vorhanden.
La Maison de l’Eveil
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Maison de l’Eveil offers accommodations in La Cornette. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 31 miles from La Maison de l’Eveil, and Bouillon is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Superb location, and the landlord was very welcoming and accommodating. Everything was faultless. I really enjoyed my stay and the area was peaceful and relaxing
- A nice location if you are looking for an escape from the city – nature all around it. The room was very big and comfortable, and we could stay with our dog. The owner is very nice and friendly.
- Amazing b&b in a super location. Good communication with the host prior to arrival and able to check in earlier which was great after a long drive from the uk. Facilities were fantastic, a shame we were only there for one night so couldn’t make the most of the pool. The room were beautifully decorated. We had 4-poster bed which was extremely comfortable, making it hard to get up for breakfast. Breakfast was definitely worth getting up for. The yoghurt was delicious – could have eaten more. Parked in the ground of the b&b behind a locked gate so everything was secure. Looking at returning near Christmas we loved the b&b and bruge so much! The b&b is more beautiful in real life compared to the pics if that is even possible. Would definitely recommend this place to anybody staying in Bruges – it is worth spending that little bit extra for a truely memorable stay.
- The room was very clean, very spacious and comfortable. Comfi bed. A lot of (large) towels, which is nice. Very beautiful and quiet area, great for walks and hikes. 20min drive to Bouillon if you want to visit a little town with a nice castle. Breakfast was good (cereal, yoghurt, tea, coffee, milk, orange jus, fresh bread, ham, cheese, jam, honey, chocolate paste). Relaxed atmosphere. No mobile reception (you can see it as a negative or a positive, for us it was nice not to be distracted, but there is still WiFi). The WiFi is ok, sometimes it was slow, but sometimes good enough for netflix, if you are resting 🙂 Overall great price value! (we had the suite, which consisted of 2 bedrooms with each a double bed and 1 bathroom, we mainly used the big bedroom and moved the table and chairs from the first bedroom (where the entrance to the room is) to the big bed room, because of the bathroom and the view to the garden).
- The owner of the place is super nice and he was waiting for us till late. If we come back to the region, we´ll definetely return to his place.
Il était une fois
Il était une fois offers accommodations in Herbeumont. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Bouillon is 8 miles from Il était une fois, and Arlon is 27 miles from the property.
Très bon accueil, superbe table et cave, et endroit très bien décoré et chaleureux.
- Ein super schönes kleines Hotel, exquisite Küche, persönlicher sehr netter Service, tolle Zimmer und sehr kinderfreundlich.
- Heel vriendelijke, hulpvaardige en gastvrije mensen! Het was overal erg proper en verzorgd. Mooi ingericht! Je mag het tijdstip van ontbijt zelf kiezen. Goed gelegen. Ook gemakkelijk dat je auto voor het huis mag staan. Er zijn ook spelletjes voor de kinderen aanwezig en boeken en strips (wel in het Frans). Er is een sauna aanwezig. Correcte prijzen. De uitbater is bereikbaar via gsm en antwoordt vrijwel direct.
- L’accueil est très chaleureux ; tout est fait pour que le séjour soit le plus agréable possible; à recommander sans réserve
- Zeer proper. Zeer lekker eten. Vriendelijke ontvangst.
- Très bon accueil, superbe table et cave, et endroit très bien décoré et chaleureux.
La Vieille Ferme Chassepierre
La Vieille Ferme offers rustic bed-and-breakfast rooms above a restaurant serving traditional French meals created with local produce. This renovated farm is in a scenic village only 2.5 miles from Florenville.Each of the rooms at La Vieille Ferme have cable TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Each morning guests can choose to enjoy a continental-style breakfast including regional cheese, fresh bread, and hot drinks.La Vieille Ferme is just over a 20-minute car ride from Archéoscope Godefroy de Bouillon. The historic town also has a castle and animal park. The French border is just 3 miles away.
Food was great in the restaurant and breakfast was really good – go for the fried eggs and ‘Lard’ a real treat…
Nice location – very quiet and peaceful.
- Nice bed, good shower, parking space, good restaurant, very friendly staff
- The restaurant was fabulous, including breakfast. The staff was great.
The young man that served us for breakfast and dinner was very friendly and accomodating. The same for the woman
Orval is served at room temperature and from the fridge +++ (They are Orval Ambasadors!)
Despite my “didn’t likes” /comments we hope that they will resolve the issues: We would come back since this is a great Gaume retreat with (for the carnivores) nice local dishes. Their hospitality would imho improve if some good vegitarian options would be added!
- Nice family hotel, and restaurant, with a nice outside seating area.
- Food was great in the restaurant and breakfast was really good – go for the fried eggs and ‘Lard’ a real treat…
Top Guest Houses In Ban De Laviot Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban de Laviot Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!