8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Astureses Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Astureses Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Astureses Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Astureses Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Astureses Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Astureses Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Astureses Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Astureses Galicia:
Casa Mañoso Guesthouse
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Casa Mañoso is located in Cea.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Casa Mañoso features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ourense is 11 mi from Casa Mañoso, while Allariz is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 37 mi from the property.
- We walked the camino. The location was perfect. It was close to the town plain where many people meet and the cosy pilgrim’s cafe as well as the next morning’s starting point in Cea. The bathroom with a big bath was a treat for tired legs! The room is huge and everything very neat and tidy.
- Visited because it is a famous town with bread. I was worried about the parking lot but it was parked in the square on the immediate side. The medieval alley is left, old building goes and wandering is very pleasant. The villagers also kindly talked to me kindly. Breakfast is simple with village specialty bread and coffee, but feelings of concern are felt. The staff are friendly, but they do not interfere much, so they are very comfortable. The countryside view from the window calms the mind.
- The hostess, Antía, was the best. As soon as my sister and I arrived, she made us feel at home. My sister and I speak limited Spanish, so we were very grateful that Antía speaks English. She recommended a great place for dinner. Also, my sister and I wanted to get back on the Camino earlier than the normal breakfast time, so she set up a self-serve breakfast for us. It is clear that the hosts at Casa Mañoso really care for their guests. Antía provided us a level of attention that set the bar high for the rest of our trip. I highly recommend Casa Mañoso.
Beautifully restored comfortable period property in heart of Cea.
Perfect for those walking Camino Sanabres/Via de la Plata.
Lovely, helpful & friendly owners and a good breakfast
- Spa Bath , Fluffy towels, beautiful décor, lounge area in bedroom , hosts were lovely , breakfast great
O Caravel Guesthouse
Located on the banks of Miño River, 2.8 mi from Ribadavia and its train station, O Caravel offers free Wi-Fi, private parking on site, and a shared lounge with TV.All heated rooms are equipped with a TV, wardrobe, and desk. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Some rooms boast a private balcony.While in Ribadavia, you can visit its famous Jewish quarter and Los Sarmientos Castle. Castrelo de Miño Lake is 2,300 feet from the guest house and its sailing club, where you can rent kayaks and small boats, is a 10-minute drive away.
El Castro Celta de San Ciprián de Las ruins are 5.6 mi from the property.
- The Hotel is off the main highway therefore quiet with nice views over Rio de Mino. Nice gardens and plenty of parking. Manager was good company.
- The host made you feel welcome, the rooms were clean and tidy. Good breakfast and overall excellent value for money.
- Hotel was located close to road links. It was quiet with comfortable beds
- Very nice and friendly multi-lingual people, very good hints for places to visit
- Beautiful walking paths at the river. Very clean room. This hostal does the job perfectly for an overnight.
Alojamiento Pazos Guesthouse
This traditional Galician country house is located in Pazos, 1.2 mi from San Cristovo de Cea. This charming guest house features a shared kitchen and free Wi-Fi throughout.Alojamientos Pazos offers 6 twin rooms and one apartment. Each of them equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The apartment features 1 double room and a kitchenette.Surrounded by large gardens, this beautiful property features a shared lounge. Barbecue facilities are also available.Ourense is 25 minutes’ drive away while Santiago de Compostela is 51 mi from Alojamientos Pazos.
- We stayed here after a long walk along the Via de la Plata from Ourense. Since we took the “left route” from Ourense to Cea, we did not come across this property along our way … but had to backtrack from the center of Cea. It was a “unique experience” — a private apartment (with shared kitchen) in a rural, village setting. Peaceful and appropriate for the camino, but probably not for everyone. And it proved to be one of our more expensive stays along the camino. Paco (proprietor) was very pleasant and helpful.
- Rooms are clean & cozy. Owner were really kind & helpful.
- Tremendous house refurbishment from almost a ruin to a lovely, stylish and comfortable rural guest house, set in a sleepy little hamlet just off the camino. Extremely obliging host who ferried us to and from our more than adequate, inexpensive evening meal at a local cafe/restaurant. Very relaxed about check out time.
- Beautiful place. And very clean. The proprietor was very helpful, friendly and considerate.
- A wonderful host of lovely place on the Camino. He drove us to & picked us up from a great little cafe nearby with good food & wine. Also had a kitchen & nice common area. Just 400 m off the Camino.
A taberna de vento Guesthouse
A taberna de vento is offering accommodations in Lalín. Among the various facilities are a shared lounge and a bar. The property features a restaurant.Free WiFi is available to all guests, while certain rooms include a balcony.Guests at the guesthouse can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at A taberna de vento will be able to enjoy activities in and around Lalín, like hiking.Santiago de Compostela is 32 miles from the accommodation. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 40 miles away.
- El chico que nos atendió fue muy atento. La cena estaba muy rica y fue abundante.
- Ägaren var mycket lugn och trevlig och han lagade FANTASTISKT god mat :-)!
- Todo su dueños laa instalaciónes su comida calidad precio y racioenes solo podemos dar gracias por todo
- Lloc molt correcte per passar una nit. Com que era el seu dia de descans vam dinar i sopar al restaurant del costat. Rte. Estacion. Molt recomanable!!!
- el precio, la limpieza y los desayunos sin duda alguna
Hostal La Rotonda Guesthouse
The family-run Hostal La Rotonda is conveniently located just in front of Ourense Train Station. It offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. The Thermal Baths of Chavasqueira are 2,300 feet away.The modern, heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.There is a cafeteria and cocktail bar, as well as vending machines for drinks and snacks. Daily newspapers are available. Staff can also provide tourist information on the city.
- It was directly across the road from the train station. Central to everything. Staff were lovely. Very friendly. Ideal location on the Camino.
- We liked nothing about the property. A poor location. The walls are paper thin. Were woken up at midnight by a group of guests who proceeded to have a party in the hall
- We were greeted by a very friendly receptionist who was also working the bar which, at the time of our arrival, was busy. The room and bathroom were small, the shower excellent. A good location, not too far to walk over the river to the town itself. A very nice river walk nearby.
- Great Location across the railway station and just a few miles from historic turistic points. Natural hot springs in the city and nearby!!! Great food and good prices!
- The location of the hotel was on the ‘wrong’ side of town if you want to experience the old city of Ourense (tapas bars, restaurants etc) but the plus side it was in a fairly quiet location and close to the great thermal spas.
Hostal Lido Guesthouse
Hostal Lido is located in Ourense, 1.5 miles from As Burgas Thermal Springs and 900 feet from Auditorium – Exhibition Center. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms include a balcony.Outariz Thermal Baths is 3.6 miles from Hostal Lido. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- El personal, la sencillez y armonía de la decoración. La ducha, muy grande. Todo en general.
- Lo que mas nos gustó es la limpieza de la habitación. La ubicación también es muy buena. En pleno centro y al pie de un parking subterráneo.
- El trato muy bueno y atento. La ubicación excelente.
ESTA EN EL CENTRO DE LA CIUDAD
HABITACION REFORMADA PERO SIN VENTILACION
MENOS MAL QUE NOS PUSIERON UN VENTILADOR
- El personal chapó, amabilidad, simpatia,atencion,todo, francamente extraordinario.
Providing free WiFi, Hostal Caracas is located in Lalín. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen for guests.Hostal Caracas offers pick-up services for pilgrims from Lalín Station and A Laxe.All units in the guest house are equipped with a TV. The rooms have a wardrobe.Santiago de Compostela is 26 mi from Hostal Caracas, while Ourense is 25 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 22 mi away.
- Wonderful hostess. Very kind, as was the owner of the attached cafe who made sure the pilgrims were well fed. Washer, dryer, kitchen, rooms, all good. Recommend pizza @ A Casa do Gato, a short walk.
- Relación calidad precio excelente. La única pega que podrán poner los huéspedes sería si te dan una de las habitaciones que den a la calle, pues hay tráfico, pero el resto de habitaciones, el silencio es total. A mi me dieron la 108 Y FUE PERFECTO. Abrieron la cafetería para mi a las 7 de la mañana para poder desayunar. Gracias por el detalle.
- Estábamos haciendo el camino de santiago y fue la propia dueña la que nos llamó para preguntarnos si eramos peregrinos y si necesitábamos recogida. Chapeau por la dueña
- Struttura pulita, tranquilla, proprietaria simpatica anche se la vedi solo per il pagamento
- todo, limpio, amplio, la señora muy amable, tiene un centro comercial y gasolinera enfrente y en buen sitio para visitar Galicia entera
Albergue Lalin Centro
Albergue Lalin Centro in Lalín features a terrace and a shared lounge. The property has a shared kitchen and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet. Every room comes with a shared bathroom, while selected rooms have a balcony.Santiago de Compostela is 32 miles from Albergue Lalin Centro, while Ourense is 35 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 40 miles from the accommodation.
- Clean and comfortable, well equipped kitchen, clean bathrooms, lots of hot water, clean and comfortable beds, quiet.
- Extremely clean, warm and well located. We were very comfortable.
Albergue nuovissimo e modernissimo. Rispetta tutte le aspettative in fatto di pulizia e dispone di tutti i dispositivi per garantire igiene al 100%: materassi, letti, coperte, cuscini, bagni, docce…tutto al top!
Il proprietario é una persona molto gentile e viene incontro ad ogni esigenza del cliente. La cucina é spaziosa e dispone di ogni elettrodomestico, compresa lavabiancheria ed asciugatrice.
- El mejor sitio para descansar y sentirte como en casa después de una etapa larga del camino de santiago
- La atención de Emiliano fue excelente, el albergue muy nuevo y limpio, las habitaciones con hombres y mujeres separados te dan más libertad para cambiarte, justo al lado hay una calle de Lalín cubierta con paraguas de colores, una plaza bastante bonita, supermercados, comercios, bancos, etc. Fuimos haciendo el camino de Santiago y acertamos con el lugar. Emiliano además nos recomendó paradas para el siguiente día de camino.
Top Guest Houses In Astureses Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Astureses Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Astureses Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Astureses Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!