8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arroyofrío Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Arroyofrío Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arroyofrío Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arroyofrío Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arroyofrío Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arroyofrío Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arroyofrío Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Arroyofrío Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Río Mundo
Offering a restaurant and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, Hostal Río Mundo is located in Riópar. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms here include a private bathroom with bath or shower, free toiletries and towels. Bed linen is also provided. Children aged 7 and less can stay for free.The guest house also offers a shared lounge with fireplace, sofas and TV. Guests can prepare some food using the microwave, and a fridge is also provided.The property is located beside Calares del Mundo y de la Sima Nature Reserve, and Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve is 40 mi away.
- Lovely little place in the centre of town. Friendly, clean, comfortable and well maintained. Staff really nice.
- The place is very welcoming, and in any detail of the furniture their love and respect for nature and the natural park next to the village is reflected on. Rooms are very clean and refreshing.
There are hotels where you feel immediatly “at home” This is such an hotel.
Buffet breakfast !
- It was excellent. Situated perfect, spotlessly clean, comfortable and friendly.
Position in town was near to all facilities, with good parking.
The staff were very friendly and offered good information about our location and tourism.
The whole hostal was spotlessly clean and tidy with a good quality breakfast to start the day.
A really good region in Spain to visit with plenty of spectacular scenery and stunning roads to travel on, particularly good for motorcycles.
No photos because they cannot do justice to the region and its assets.
Mountains, Forest, Rivers, Lakes and easy access on uncluttered roads. Riopar region is well worth a visit.
Hostal Restaurante Los Bronces Guesthouse
Featuring a restaurant and bar, Hostal Restaurante Los Bronces is located in Riopar. This guest house offers rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi, and a balcony overlooking the mountains.Each room has a wardrobe, heating and a private bathroom with a bath. The apartments include 2 twin bedrooms, and a living room with a sofa, dining table and kitchenette.Traditional dishes from the local area are served in Los Bronces’s restaurant, while tapas and sandwiches are available in the café-bar. The property also has a large outdoor terrace and communal lounge areas.Los Bronces is set on the edge of the Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve. Hiking is popular in the countryside surrounding the property. Free private parking is available on site.
- the room we were first given was not suitable but it was not a problem to change it, the staff were very helpful and the prices where right, the owners son was always on hand if you needed serving and he spoke English I would recommend it to friends
- No fan or air con in room, and was 33 degrees..only one person could understand my Spanish, and I don’t have any problems where I live in south.,,,,he was not on in the evening, and that caused problems,,, ….very busy. ….asa
- La zona y tener el restaurante y el bar en el mismo sitio que las habitaciones.
- El trato del personal y la ubicacion muy proximo al nacimiento del río mundo
- Perfecto, hubo una pequeña confusión por las camas que necesitábamos pero el chico lo arreglo rápidamente y sin ningún cargo adicional. Además los colchones eran nuevos y de gran calidad.
Venta El Laminador
Venta El Laminador is set in Sierra del Segura Mountain, in the south-west of Albacete region and only 1.1 mi from Riópar. It offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms feature mountain views and are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves traditional dishes of the area and there is also an outdoor terrace where guests can relax.You can visit the Río Mundo Waterfall and the medieval town of Riópar Viejo. Albacete is 73 mi from the guest house.Outdoor activities around the area can also be organized.
- My son has been staying here and he tells me he doesn’t want to leave.the service is good and they are realy looking after him
- This two star hostal was fairly quiet and only 2 minutes drive from Riopar centre. The staff and locals were friendly. Our ensuite room was clean and the bed was comfortable and there was plenty of hot water. The room was cleaned daily and towels replaced. Great location for a selection of walking trails.
- The room was clean, mattress hard, bed head loose, thin walls, noise from neighbours. Nevertheless renovated some time ago the radiator was leaking and bathroom accessories broken. For breakfast we had some old roasted bread and had to pay 5 euro more for some sweating cheese. All for 50 Euro…
Inhaber und sein Personal ausserordentlich freundlich und hilfsbereit.
Sehr gutes Abendessen
Trotz der Lage an der Durchgangsstrasse ruhig
- Me gustó la tranquilidad del lugar, la belleza de la zona, la comida casera esta exquisita y el trato del personal fue excelente y la amabilidad y atención del dueño insuperable
Hostal Rural La Montería
Hostal Rural La Montería is set in Orcera, in the Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve. It offers free Wi-Fi. All rooms have mountain views.The air-conditioned rooms have a balcony and feature a TV and desk. They are also heated and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A free traditional breakfast is offered. Regional and international cuisine is served in the restaurant, which uses locally produced olive oil.There is 24-hour reception and free parking nearby. The tour desk can arrange excursions and you can go hiking, mountain biking or paragliding in the area.
- Excellent food, great terrace full of lively locals
- Trato excelente de Carolina. Nos habían ubicado en una habitación con 2 camas y nos cambiaron a una con cama de matrimonio sin ningún problema.
- El aire acondicionado de la habitación , que acogía a animales , el trató por parte de la dueña del hostal y que tenia baño privado
Tiene ascensor, aire acondicionado.
El trato de la recepcionista.
La habitación grande y cama bastante buena.
- goed hotel met ontbijt. In Ocera is verder weinig aan winkels. Restaurant dat open was hebben we niet gevonden.
Hostal Rio Segura
Located in Yeste, Hostal Rio Segura offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a bar. The property provides a tour desk and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property. At HOSTAL RIO SEGURA you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. A gluten-free option can also be requested.The accommodation has a playground.Riópar is 40 miles from Hostal Rio Segura, while Puebla de Don Fadrique is 44 miles from the property.
- Ese día había menú típico de la zona por ser el día de la feria de tradiciones.
- la chica del bar,muy simpatica y atenta super valida para su trabajo
- Estas en la naturaleza y a 10 min del rio, el desayuno entraba y era excelente (tenian leche vegetal)
- La casa era muy grande, luminosa, la cocina amplia con todo lo necesario. La limpieza de 10. Y el personal muy atento. El entorno de ensueño. Volveremos seguro.
- Todo,el entorno preciso,las habitaciones grandes y muy limpias,la cafeteria,lo recomiendo Y seguro k volveremos
El Mirador de Messía de Leiva Guesthouse
El Mirador is located in the center of the historic town of Segura de la Sierra, a UNESCO Artistic Heritage site. It offers rustic 2 or 3 bedroom apartments with spectacular views of the Guadalimar Valley.The fully-equipped apartments feature a rustic décor with stone flooring, exposed wooden beams and wooden furniture. There is a spacious living-dining area with a fireplace and TV, and a kitchen including an electric hob, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. El Mirador de Messía de Leiva apartments offer panoramic views of the Guadalimar Valley.There are several historic monuments within walking distance of the apartments, including the Mudéjar Castle and the Arab baths.Staff are happy to provide guests with information on a variety of outdoor activities available in the surrounding area, including hiking, fishing and cycling.
- Very tastefully decorated “junior suite”, well furnished and equipped (e.g., mini bar; hairdryer) and impressive attention to detail. Staff are clearly and rightfully very proud of the accommodation. Lovely views. Very peaceful and dark at night, so a good night’s sleep is practically guaranteed.
- The accommodation was amazing, the people were friendly and the food in the restaurant was fantastic!
- Perfect location, amazing decoration and furniture. Totally recommended to disconnect from the stress and the pollution.
- The room is clearly new, with good wiring and lighting and a well-set-up bathroom. Not huge, but big enough for us and our suitcases. We were on a five-week trip, so we did have two large suitcases, plus carry-ons and backpacks.
The location and views from the room were incredible. The property was restored to the highest standard.
We stayed in the Royal Suite which was fabulous. I have never had a bath with such a stunning view before.
La magnolia features a tennis court, terrace and shared lounge in La Puerta de Segura. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Local cuisine. The property has a concierge service and a tour desk for guests.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a desk. With a private bathroom, rooms at La magnolia also have free WiFi, while certain rooms are contain a city view. At the accommodation, rooms come with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Guests at La magnolia will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Puerta de Segura, like cycling.Arroyo Frio is 41 miles from the guesthouse, while Riópar is 27 miles away.
Location although the town was all closed
- Habitación grande, muy limpia y camas confortables. Cuarto de baño completo y muy grande. Todo facilidades por parte del personal. Muy recomendable.
- La dueña muy amable y nos dejaron un pequeño secador. Tambien se come bien en el bar
- La amabilidad de todo el personal, la atención personalizada, yo fui con mascota y fue estupendo !!
- Muy limpio y acogedor, el personal muy atento y amable.
- Nice people
Complejo Ribera de Salobre
Offering attractive accommodations with views of the Segura and Morena Mountains, Complejo Ribera de Salobre has a peaceful setting in the village of Salobre. It features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.The Ribera de Salobre is a charming stone property, and offers rooms and cottages with beamed ceilings and wooden furnishings. All accommodations has air conditioning and satellite TV. Set by the Salobre River, cottages also come with a garden, living room and kitchenette.The Complejo Ribera’s restaurant serves traditional Manchegan dishes. Guests can enjoy a drink in the Salobre’s bar, or on the terrace overlooking the gardens.The surrounding area has a range of walking routes, and is a popular location for mushroom picking and horse riding. Albacete is a 90-minute drive away.
Owner gave us a choice of evening meal of either meat or fish. The meal was tasty and sufficient.
The room was comfortable and clean with a nice balcony
- very quaint, we used google translate to communicate with the very friendly couple running it, the man was a lot of fun and we all had a laugh about the language. we were the only ones eating there so they cooked especially for us. fantastic stay, we arrived on our motor bike which they allowed us to park at the back of the property.
- Tolles, landestypisches Essen. Gut und günstig. Zimmer und Haus tip top sauber
- La tranquillité , la gentillesse du personnel, Le souper était copieux. Le déjeuner simple mais suffisant. Les lits sont confortables.
- Molt bona ubicació. Personal amable i atent. Tot estava molt net.
- Owner gave us a choice of evening meal of either meat or fish. The meal was tasty and sufficient.
Top Guest Houses In Arroyofrío Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arroyofrío Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arroyofrío Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arroyofrío Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!