8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Aren Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Aren Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Aren Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aren Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aren Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Aren Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Aren Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Aren Aragon:
Offering easy access to the N360 Motorway, Hostal Escarla is a 40-minute drive from the ski slopes at Boi-Taüll. Just 0.6 mi from the village of Arén, it offers rooms with views of the Aragonese Pyrenees.Each bright heated room at Hostal Escarla has free Wi-Fi and a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Escarla’s dining room. There is a small selection of restaurants and cafes in the center of Arén.The ski slopes at Baqueira Beret can be reached in just over an hour by car, while Posets-Maladeta Natural Park is approximately 25 mi away. Lleida is a 90-minute drive from the guest house.
- The room was clean, bed comfortable and staff helpful. Wifi worked fine and the fan in the room was necessary.
- La habitación sencilla, pero limpia y con lo necesario. Ofrecen un menu para la cena.
- La relación calidad-precio es excelente. Nos estaban esperando a las 22:00 con todo preparado. El personal era muy agradable.
- El entorno muy bonito y con muchos lugares para visitar. El personal del hostal muy agradable y la comida muy buena
- Dentro de calidad precio bien,buenos bocatas en el restaurante
Fonda Can Fasersia
The Fonda Can Fasersia, set in the heart of the old quarter of La Pobla de Segur, at the foot of the Pyrenees, is a fine budget option with free Wi-Fi.Featuring bright, spacious rooms with private balcony, the Fonda Can Fasersia is surrounded by charming paved alleys and located directly opposite the famous Daldo Square. Guests can make use of a shared kitchen and dining area.Make the most of the hotel’s services and its privileged location to explore the fantastic mountainous landscapes.Use the Free Wi-Fi to plan hiking and cycling routes, visit the tour desk to make arrangements, and go on all-day excursions with a packed lunch from the Can Fasersia. The hotel can organize activities, such as horse riding, quad biking and paintballing.
- The double room with the view to the lake was comfortable. The staff was friendly and the breakfast good with local handmade products. Value for money.
- Location was excellent, the customer service perfect. Very clean a warm place.
- Excellent base for hiking excursions via train. The 5th floor kitchenette is convenient, but limited if several guests want to make more than a cuppa and toast.
- Great location for exploring the fantastic roads around that part of the Pyrenees
- Location in the town, interesting historic building that’s not been modernise much and spoilt
Antigua Casa Catones Guesthouse
This charming, stone-walled country guest house is set in Lascuarre near the River Isábena. It offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and a shared lounge with a fireplace.Featuring rustic details such as exposed stone walls and wooden beamed ceilings, each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub, hairdryer and free toiletries.The house’s lounge has a selection of books and board games. Guests can use the fridge, microwave, and coffee-maker that are in one of the lounges.Turbón hot spring baths are around 30 minutes’ drive from Antigua Casa Catones. Boí Ski Slopes can be reached in an hour’s drive and Cerler Ski Slopes in a 1.5-hour drive.
I enjoyed Everything about my actual stay at the Casa. Some parts of the house, like the stone arches in the lower regions of the house are medieval. La Sra. Elena is a GEM, and first-class in the hospitality department. Her dinners are a treat also, if you appreciate excellent organic home cooking. Heirloom tomatoes from their orchard, with EVOO, olive paste and grated Parmesan….What an app! Free range Chicken Chilandrón with Spanish potatoes or Bacalaó, and a Crema in Hojaladre (puff pastry) with a chocolate drizzle and the final touch… Grosella Roja (fresh red currants) on top. Wine included for €15.
No restaurants around, so save yourself the trouble and tell her to prepare a “cena” for your return in the evening. The included breakfast is typical Spanish and substantial. Even the patio of the little bar in the village is a nice place to hang out and watch the village go by. (The owner/bartender is a visual hoot!)
- Breakfast was top. The tip to go to Roda de Isábena was fantastic. Many thanks again!
Casa Catones is one of the best places whre I stayed in Spain. Accomadation was very comfortable and consists of 2 rooms with a small balcon.Kitchen and hall for food is located in the cellar, so it’s very atmospheric to come downstairs for breakfast.
The owners are very warm and freindly. Breakfast was excellent.
Also, there is a common hall with a lot of books about Aragon and music. And maps on the wall.
And no TV (for me it’s a plus).
I talked a lot with Elena and was impressed with her hospitality and knoweledge of neighborohood. Hope to come back at the autumn.
Thanks a lot.
- Elena was lovely as was her home and splendid breakfast.
- Great breakfast. Close to congost de mont-rebri. Friendly host.
- I enjoyed Everything about my actual stay at the Casa. Some parts of the house, like the stone arches in the lower regions of the house are medieval. La Sra. Elena is a GEM, and first-class in the hospitality department. Her dinners are a treat also, if you appreciate excellent organic home cooking. Heirloom tomatoes from their orchard, with EVOO, olive paste and grated Parmesan….What an app! Free range Chicken Chilandrón with Spanish potatoes or Bacalaó, and a Crema in Hojaladre (puff pastry) with a chocolate drizzle and the final touch… Grosella Roja (fresh red currants) on top. Wine included for €15.
Hostal Canigó Guesthouse
Located on the main road in El Pont de Suert, this guest house is just 15 mi from Boí Taüll Ski Resort. Aigüestortes National Park is a 20-minute drive away.The family-run Hostal Canigó has bright, heated rooms with private bathrooms and cable TV. Triple rooms have a private balcony. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The Canigó has a breakfast room and a TV lounge. There is free on-site ski storage and parking for bicycles. The guest house’s tour desk provides information about nearby places of interest and the best local restaurants.
A small clean room.
There is a place to parking.
- Great value. The room was particularly fresh, neat and clean. The host was welcoming and very helpful. The sitting room was an extra bonus and made up for the cosy bedroom. It was also very quiet.
- Charming host,most helpful.cleanliness.excellent breakfast
- The breakfast was the best one on my trip.The owner was successful in making a good atmosphere like nice and quiet music while having the first class breakfast. Thank you
relation quality price is excellent!
personnel, we always to talked to the same woman, was excellent! very friendly.
breakfast is worth it, take it, but you need to announce it one day in advance.
the room was very clean and quiet.
- A small clean room.
Casa Masover Guesthouse
Featuring rooms with views of the Manyanet Valley, Casa Masover is located in the village of Buira. Set in gardens, it features an à la carte restaurant and a terrace.Each attractive room at Casa Masover has simple décor with wooden ceilings and furnishings. There is free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Catalan cuisine in the Masover’s restaurant.Offering a beautiful setting in the Lleida Pyrenees, Casa Masover has an ideal setting for hiking, rafting, horse riding and cycling. Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park can be reached in an hour by car.El Pont de Suert is less than 25 mi from the Masover, while Lleida is approximately 2 hours’ drive away.
Very welcoming hosts, warm assistance whenever approached. Nice and clean.
Family operated restaurant with good menu selection. Dinner was excellent, tasty and very good value. Very good and tasty breakfast served. Overall very well, – meeting and exceeding what you might expect in the rural environment / house.
- Me encantó el entorno y la comida era ESPECTACULAR!
Un super accueil même en français!
Les propriétaires sont très sympathique!
La chambre était très jolie, propre et confortable.
Le soir nous avons mangé au restaurant de l’hôtel, un vrai régal
- Tranquilidad buen desayuno y buena comida y la atención del personal muy buena
- M’ha agredat tot, es un lloc molt tranquil, en plena natura, el menjar molt bo i bona atenció.
- Very welcoming hosts, warm assistance whenever approached. Nice and clean.
Casa Vilaspasa is 2.8 mi from El Pont de Suert and the N-230 Main Road, in the Catalan Pyrenees. It offers spectacular mountain views, free Wi-Fi and free nearby parking.All heated rooms at the Vilaspasa have a private balcony with country views. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Rooms feature wooden floors and wooden beam ceilings.The Vilaspasa Hotel is a 30-minute drive from Boí Taüll Ski Resort and the Aigüestortes National Park.The hotel has a bar and a simple breakfast is available. Packed lunches and special diet menus are available on request.There is a TV lounge with a peat fire, a games room, and a summer terrace with great views. The hotel offers a laundry service and has a tour desk.
- Beautiful location but isolated so bring what you need!
- We didn’t have croissants! The beds were fine. Quiet and peaceful.
- The property is lovely and the location is perfect. The guest rooms are renovated but the character of the house unspoiled. The owner is absolutely charming, she speaks several languages and is a fantastic cook and very caring. We are vegetarians which is often hard luck in Spain, but she cooked a fantastic meal for us. The cleanliness impeccable.
- La dueña, Mercè, es un encanto. Cocina muy bien y se preocupa mucho de que estés a gusto.
- Ambient confortable, menjar casolà boníssim i abundant, l’atenció de la Mercè (propietària).
Hostal Solana Guesthouse
Hostal Solana is a guest house located within the natural setting of Vilas del Turbón, in the Aragonese Pyrenees. It offers rooms with private balcony and beautiful mountain views.Vilas del Turbón is known for its mineral-water baths, which are located 0.6 mi away from Hostal Solana. Staff offers a range of activities like rafting, paragliding or skiing in the nearby resorts.The onsite restaurant serves characteristic dishes made with local produce. There is also a bar-cafeteria and a terrace.Each room has heating, and comes with a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Posets-Maladeta Natural Park is 1 hour drive away.
- La colazione, tipica spagnola, che comprende pane pomodoro e formaggio, bevanda calda/caffè e fette di torta, era buona e abbondante. La cena, da ordinare prima, visto che cucinano in base alla richiesta, era ottima. I prezzi super competitivi.
- El Hostal está dirigido por un matrimonio encantador. Es un lugar de mucha paz y tranquilidad. Se come bien, muy bien. El trato es casí de familia, con el debido respeto a tu intimidad, claro. Se ha modernizado sin perder su espíritu. Los accesos son ahora casi perfectos.
Un hotel petit, perfecte per descansar i molt ben cuidat.
Restaurant a mida del client.
Una parella porta el negoci amb molt d
- la gentillesse des personnes qui nous ont accueillis, les repas délicieux et copieux, le pique-nique gentiment préparé pour nous permettre d’escalader le Turbon…encore merci !
- La naturaleza que rodea al hotel, y si quieres silencio para descansar y estar tranquilo, puede que el sonido de ls grillos te ayude mucho a liberar tu estres. Muy familiar y dueños supermajos, hotel supertranquilo, y muy cerquita el balneario.
Hostal Maurin Guesthouse
Hostal Maurin is located in Vilaller. The property has ski storage space, as well as a terrace and a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a desk. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bath, while some have mountain views. All rooms include a closet.Guests at Hostal Maurin will be able to enjoy activities in and around Vilaller, like skiing.Baqueira-Beret is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Saint-Lary-Soulan is 67 miles away.
- Very inexpensive, very clean and simple but nice room. Friendly staff. Restaurant with simple, good food – very inexpensive. Sunny balcony.
- Incredible value for money, clearly influenced by proximity to major traffic link between France and Spain.
- Very friendly staff. Rooms are big and clean. Abundant breakfast. I had a 3-course menu dinner in its restaurant, good price and really tasty.
- Very clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Food great and extremely reasonably priced.
- Limpio y las comidas estupendas. Buen trato. No se puede pedir más por lo que cuesta.
Top Guest Houses In Aren Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Aren Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Aren Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Aren Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!