8 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arashi – Top Hotel Reviews
Arashi is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arashi. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arashi. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arashi. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arashi right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arashi with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Guest Houses In Arashi:
Sandcastle Beach Apartments
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Sandcastle Beach Apartments is located in Palm-Eagle Beach, just 2.5 miles from Eagle Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 6 miles from the property.
*It is really close to the beach.
*They had bikes for rent for 10$/day
*The owners are super friendly
*There were fruits every morning by the entrance
Cosy apartments with small swimming pool. In close proximity to the beach and free parking.
This was a great place to stay at. Very cozy, clean, comfortable, private, quiet. Loved everything about it!
- A lovely place, a lot better than I expected! The pool area is very nice. The room is very comfortable and modern, liked this place very much!
- Very nice size and beautiful landscaping. Very close to the beach area and stores and restaurants. I was a bit worried at first with the slower response to my questions. But everything worked out just fine. I was able to check I. Early. And pay. The housekeeper did not speak English very well but we all managed just fine and she was very nice and accommodating. Very spacious room. Even though there was only due in bedroom I was very comfortable throughout the home. It did have a toaster like oven appliance as well. Nice mirror in bedroom to do your hair. Water seemed warm enough but not hot. Able to rent for I think $10 beach chairs for your stay. Seemed very secure and safe.
- *It is really close to the beach.
Blessings International Ministries Foundation
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blessings International Ministries Foundation offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Each room has a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Eagle Beach is 2.5 miles from Blessings International Ministries Foundation, and Oranjestad is 3.9 miles away. Queen Beatrix Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bon Bini Studio
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Bon Bini Studio offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Eagle Beach is 2.5 miles from Bon Bini Studio, and Oranjestad is 3.8 miles from the property. Queen Beatrix Airport is 6 miles away.
- The position is perfect and allow you to have everything close but far from the noise. The apartment is lovely you have your own private garden/patio and the room is super cozy. A special thanks to the owner, Marcela, that is one of that great person that make a stay really special.
Comfort and respect for the guest privacy.
The host and the studio are perfect to Enjoy The peace of Aruba
- Marcella, the landlady, did everything in her power to make our make our stay comfortable and rememberable. From a guided tour trough Palm and Eagle beach to help with the car rental and finding the safest walking route along the beach to the restaurants. She checked if we were happy thoughout our stay. The appartment had great privacy and was very clean. On walking distace to the beaches
- The driving instruction was provided a day before my arrival. Marcela is very helpful and offered me a ride to airport to pick up my rental car without being asked. The studio is very neat. The garden is so beautiful and it is peaceful sitting in the garden watching birds and inguana hanging out in the morning. Marcela is very thoughtful and shows great hospitality. She even took a American couple in to stay in their home as their other reservation was cancelled last minutes and had no place to stay. I really enjoy my stay!
This place is a real treat! Marcela is the nicest person, helpful and knowledgeable…
As for accomodation, the apartment is clean, beautiful with a personnal touch, apart of that you have your own patio and garden!!! The beach towels & cooler available. Definitely will stay here again
One of our best sellers in Palm-Eagle Beach! Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 2.3 miles from Eagle Beach, Cas Elizabeth features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guest house also provides car rental. Queen Beatrix Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Ron & Rosemary were so nice and accommodating and lovely to deal with. We stayed in the studio apartment and it was beautiful, so spacious and the kitchen had eveything we needed and more, also was snorkeling gear, beach towels, esky, beach chairs. It was great. We would highly recommend this place. It is only a 5 minute walk to the local supermarket, 5 minutes walk to the beach and only 3 minutes walk to the local bus stop. Perfect location for peace and quiet. . Thankyou again Ron and Rosemary.
- I LOVED everything about this place!! It was magical and extremely cozy. Ron and Rosemary made me feel at home and welcomed since the very first moment, they are the best hosts EVER!!! I’ll be going back soon…
- Everything was perfect. The kitchenette was perfect but not used. Very nice bathroom with plenty of hot and cold water. Air conditioner kept room really nice. And of course Ron and Rosemary are the friendliest, nicest people you could ever meet. We won’t stay anywhere else. And this is our first trip. Gated home about 300′ from bus route and very quiet. And the chocolate lab Zoie is so sweet. Can’t wait to come back
Ron’s attitude is great. His sincerity and willingness to make you feel comfortable will help you to feel like at home during your visit.
The location is great is very near to the beach and if you are lucky Ron knows a great place where you can do snorkeling for free and see a lot of fishes and even turtles!
El departamento es tal cual lo muestran las fotos y super cómodo, cálido, con todos los accesorios necesarios para cocinar e ir a la playa.
Ron y Rosemary son muy amables y atentos.
Boutique style Guesthouse 11&11
Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 1,950 feet from Eagle Beach, Boutique style Guesthouse 11&11 features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Queen Beatrix Airport is 4.3 miles away.
– Great, lovely decorated and clean rooms with air conditions
– Nice small pool to cool off briefly
– shared kitchen nearby the pool
– It’s easy to make new acquaintances
– Very nice and helpful hosts, thx to Rik and Heiner (:
– short way to the eagle beach and bus stations (10-15 min walking)
The place to stay when in Aruba!
Every little detail in this guesthouse is thought through – everything from the design to smart storage solutions.
This is one of few places who have thought about were to hang your towels, swimsuit & clothes – great!
Besides the fantastic modern & industrial designed rooms you have two amazing hosts Rik & Heiner who helps you with everything.
5-10 minutes walk to Eagle beach (the best of them all of you ask us) & 5 min. to Superfood the biggest food store on the island.
The only tiny little minus is that there is no handsoap in the bathroom. But all the +++ is making up to that –
Thanks for letting us stay at your awesome place – there is always a next time! 😉
- It is a guesthouse with personal touch and even nicer than in the photos
- a very quiet place with a beautiful pool, great beds, very clean. a great stay, recommended!
It’s a beautiful space, and close to everything, activities, restaurants, and the best supermarkets in Aruba. There is a lovely kitchen where you can cook, if you wanted to. The beach is only a few minutes away, by walking, and is easy to get to.
Everything was comfortable and wonderful. The bathroom is great and well designed. The host had helpful recommendations for restaurants, nightlife, watersports, cabs to call, and pretty much everything without being intrusive. The place is air-conditioned and has great Wi-Fi, and is very safe and secure.
Basically, this a wonderful place whether you’re traveling alone (like myself) or with someone.
- – Great, lovely decorated and clean rooms with air conditions
Lejuez Residence is located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 0.4 miles from Eagle Beach and 1.6 miles from Oranjestad. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Queen Beatrix Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- They were super nice! And accommodating. He picked us up from the airport and gave us a tour on our way home! The place was really cozy and had everything we needed.
- Allereerst; Wat een fantastisch leuke mensen onze gastvrouw en -heer. 2. Superlocatie! Het appartement is een een hele fijne plek om te rusten met het prachtstrand en een super supermarkt op loopafstand. Verder ben je een kort busritje verwijderd van downtown. Een absolute aanrader. Geniet!
- El servicio fue exelente son personas muy amables que te ayudan con lo que necesitas. Nos dieron un apartamento gigante y bonito.
- La atención de Tracey y Omar fue excelente! Unos genios! Muy bien predispuestos a ayudarnos en todo lo que necesitábamos. Incluso a guiarnos para ir a donde queríamos e incluso se ofrecían a llevarnos. El departamento es muy cómodo para dos personas y super completo con todo lo que se necesita para pasar una estadía espectacular! El departamento se encuentra cerca de Eagle Beach pero lo más práctico es alquilar auto así se puede recorrer la isla sin problema.
- Goed ingerichte kamer met alles erin.. de eigenaar is vriendelijk?.. en centraal gelegen van alles( Centrum, hotels , supermarkets en fastfood restaurants
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Rutena Suites is located in Oranjestad, just 2.5 miles from Eagle Beach.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 1.9 miles from Rutena Suites.
- Good location, near the city center and far away from tourist area.
- Clean and spacious suite with a few extra touches – nicely decorated, fluffy towels.
- Excellent location near public transport, convenience stores and Main Street. Very friendly and helpfull staff, flexibelity in check-in and check-out. Spacious appartment with kitchenette, cooking utensils and bathroom towels.
- i loved the location of this property very easy to get around walking or using the tram and Arubus. It is in the downtown area and there are lots of shops, beach and mall all within walking distance The room was very clean and had everything that i needed.
- Close to downtown and harbour. Easy access, right to the street on one step if you are on the first floor. Air conditioning in every room. Free public parking just around the corner. The furniture was cool and comfortable. Felt like home.
Hostel Room Aruba
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Room Aruba offers accommodations in Oranjestad. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eagle Beach is 2.5 miles from Hostel Room Aruba, and Palm-Eagle Beach is 3.6 miles from the property. Queen Beatrix Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Excellen location; 10 minute walk to the beach and less than 5 minutes to the nearest bus stop and night life.
- La ubicación en pleno centro de Oranjestaad, cerca del puerto, las playas Surfside y Rennaissance.
Me hospedé 6 noches en una habitación compartida . Mi estancia en el lugar fue demasiado agradable como para volver a repetirlo . El lugar es muy limpio sobre todo los espacios comunes . Puedes hacer uso de la cocina en totalidad, la habitación cuenta con aire acondicionado ,lockers , y literas en buenas condiciones .
Buena ubicación hacia el centro (cerca de la estación de buses , centro comerciales , negocios supermercados ) a todo llegas caminando .
Los dueños sin duda un amor , siempre dispuestos a ayudarte , Te ofrecen mapas y muestran alrededores como para poder ubicarte con facilidad .
Hostel Room Aruba gracias por hacer aún más linda mi experiencia viajera … siempre en mi corazón.
Excelente ubicación… Personal súper amable.
… Lo recomendaría y regresaría sin problemas
Top Guest Houses In Arashi Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arashi to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arashi but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arashi. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!