8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Vernon British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vernon British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Vernon British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vernon British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vernon British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Vernon British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Vernon British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Vernon British Columbia:
OKeefes Landing Bed & Breakfast
Located in Vernon in the region of British Columbia, 24 miles from Kelowna, OKeefes Landing Bed & Breakfast features a ski pass sales point and ski storage. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides ski equipment. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The owners of this property are very welcoming and friendly. The breakfast was amazing and the views from our room were awesome. This was a fantastic find.
- Beautiful views from comfortably appointed rooms. Excellent cold and hot breakfast.
- We were welcomed even though the hosts had an engagement that evening. The home is beautiful, the room absolutely lovely, the bathroom is what you see in a magazine! We had a wonderful time, it’s quite a bit further from Kelowna than I had expected; however, the drive was worth it.
- I liked everything that this Bed & Breakfast had to offer. Mary Jo & David were awesome hosts that made us feel welcome the moment we arrived. We booked the Master Suite which was beyond our expectations. So comfortable & roomy with views looking out to Okanagan Lake from even the huge bathroom.
Wonderful hosts. Mary-Jo made us gourmet breakfasts every morning and she and David were very knowledgeable about what to do in the region.
The location on Okanagan lake was beautiful too.
Richmond House Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Richmond House Bed & Breakfast is located in Vernon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Kelowna is 29 miles from Richmond House B&B, and Silver Star is 10 miles from the property. Kelowna Airport is 22 miles away.
- Enjoyed 2 very tasty breakfasts and had extra baked goddies for the road. Hosts were pleasant, friendly and helpful and we’re still welcoming though we arrived very late our first night. Lovely Victorian decor with lots of interesting pieces here and there.
- Faboulous B&B with super comfy beds and fantastic home cooking
- Lovely place to stay, owners are very nice and accommodating
- Lovely home cooked frittata and muffins for breakfast plus 2 muffins each to take away with us for our travels.
- Homely B&B with very friendly and attentive hosts; great breakfast, comfy beds, guest lounge and outdoor terrace; even accommodated our early morning start one day by putting a lovely breakfast in the fridge for us the night before for which we were very grateful. The location is a 10 minute walk from the town centre in a quieter part.
Country Cottage B&B
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Vernon, 25 miles from Kelowna, Country Cottage B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect! There is no more words need ?
- The breakfast was one of the best I have ever had at a BnB. The yard was private and cozy. The bed was amaZingly comfy!
- Great breakfasts served on a covered deck with lovely pastoral views. We enjoyed a long walk on a trail that runs right behind the property. We enjoyed our interactions with our hosts.
- Everything was awesome! I felt like I was staying at a friends place rather than a B&B. Breakfast was amazing, bed was comfortable, yard was inviting. I would stay here and recommend for anyone to stay for a wonderful B&B experience.
- So accommodating! Fabulous hospitality! I CANNOT wait to go back! We had a change in our travel plans but it was not an issue for them, they open their home to you but you have your own private space! The breakfast was just amazing! Did you know breakfast came in multiple courses?!
The Maria Rose Bed & Breakfast
The Maria Rose Bed & Breakfast is located in Vernon, just 6 miles from Silver Star. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Turtle Mountain Inn
Located in Vernon, 28 miles from Kelowna, Turtle Mountain Inn features a sun terrace and views of the lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Soft sheets, comfortable bed, great view, very spacious, excellent hosts
- The location is spectacular. Lots of wildlife to see. Peaceful and quiet. Excellent gourmet breakfast!
- A stunning setting with lovely panoramic view. First rate accommodation in every way and Barb and Gil the most gracious hosts one could ever expect.
- Location is absolutely stunning with views of Lake Okanagan, the town of Vernon and agricultural land. A beautiful and peaceful patio allows you to enjoy the views both during the day and at night, when the town lights twinkle in the dark. Barb is a lovely and friendly hostess providing you with information about the town and tips on places to eat. The large living area made us feel like we were in our own home. Our room was lovely and the bed comfortable. Breakfasts were large and delicious – assorted breads, muffins, and bagels. Tasty cheese and fruit/granola/yoghurt parfait one morning and a large fruit bowl with yoghurt the next. Would not hesitate to recommend this bed and breakfast inn to anyone looking for a place to stay in Vernon.
- The hospitality and the view of the area from the top of the hill were standout features… and that was before the lovely breakfast of homemade goodies, all made with fresh, local ingredients.
Silver Star Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Vernon! Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Silver Star Bed and Breakfast is located in Vernon, just 4.2 miles from Silver Star. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Not only were the basics great (especially the breakfast and fantastic linens!) – Mike is a fantastic host who goes above and beyond for his guests. He dug my rental car out of a ditch and showed me around all the best spots on the Silver Star mountain!
- Great host, mike. Yummy breakfast. Plenty of local advice.
- Comfy bed, excellent location and delicious breakfast.
- Our stay far exceeded expectations – Mike was very welcoming, nothing was too much trouble. The property is warm, homely, clean and spacious. Highly recommended, and will visit again when in Silver Star.
- Our host Mike was very welcoming. We liked the private access to our room and the cooking facilities that allowed us to prepare light lunches. We came to XC ski at Sovereign Lake Nordic Club and so the location was ideal.
Eagle’s Nest B&B
Eagle’s Nest B&B is located in Carrs Landing, just 15 miles from Kelowna.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a TV and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Vernon is 14 miles from Eagle’s Nest B&B, and Silver Star is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Our hosts were amazing, the property was amazing and the breakfast was amazing! It was a weekend in paradise, we will definitely be back!
- Very comfy beds and lovely, well appointed bedrooms and bathrooms. They’ve just installed a new hottub which is also very nice. Gary and Al are super friendly and attentive, but don’t get in your way at all.
- It is by far the best accomodation we had during our trip in the Okanagan valley. Gary and Alan are two wonderful hosts, very much appreciated by my wife and I. Beautiful room, bathroom with view on the valley, excellent breakfast. very interesting discussion with Alan the writer, and Gary, with his old car collection.
- The bed was very comfortable. A little stool was provided to get into the bed. The furnishings are antique, not modern. The grounds are lovely with a view from the deck of the lake. It is a very quiet place. The bathroom was large with a jacuzzi tub. The room has a coffee maker, small fridge, TV..
- Lots of pillows and towels.oodles of toiletries! The complimentary fridge drinks and snacks were a nice bonus.Definitely stay again
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Country Dream is located in Fintry, just 18 miles from Kelowna. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool and darts at the bed and breakfast. Vernon is 14 miles from Country Dream, and Silver Star is 25 miles away. Kelowna Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Gisele & Jim are so welcoming and friendly. Their elegant home is a country gem and just a few minutes from a gorgeous lake. The breakfasts are outstanding and as filling as brunch. Just loved this place!!
- Gisele and Jim (and the two cats) are so nice and generous! Everything was so perfect, from the glass(es) of Okanagan wine at my arrival to the luxury room and the breakfast. And also the deers coming in the garden in the evening. We had some very interesting discussions together, and they even proposed me to have a dinner with them at a local fish and chips restaurant with other nice people and a cool concert (with some Neil Young’s songs just for me ;-)). I definitely would go back there if I come back to the Okanagan valley, and I would love to. And I would be pleased to show Paris to Gisele and Jim when they will come in France! Merci!
- The host and hostess were very friendly! The breakfasts were excellent!
- Gisele made great breakfasts from poached eggs, blueberry baked french toast and biscuits and gravy, to go along with seasonal fruits and plenty of coffee.
- Our suite was outstanding with a wonderful comfortable bed, and crisp line hung white linens. A beautiful secluded home, with incredible breakfasts including an abundance of fresh sliced Okanagan fruit. Gisela and Jim were wonderful hosts!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Vernon British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Vernon British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Vernon British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Vernon British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!