8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Tamworth New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Tamworth New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Tamworth New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tamworth New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tamworth New Hampshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Tamworth New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Tamworth New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Tamworth New Hampshire:
Merrill Farm Inn
One of our top picks in North Conway.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Nestled in the middle of New Hampshire’s White Mountains and surrounded by lush forests and granite mountain peaks, this bed and breakfast is moments from recreational activities and offers accommodations and a friendly service.Guests at the Merrill Farm Inn and Resort are surrounded by an endless variety of activities. With scenic hiking paths, ski-trails and wildlife tours. Other activities include kayaking, canoeing and rafting.Before a day of adventure, relaxation or excitement, guests at Merrill Farm can enjoy a homemade breakfast at the Barn Dining Room. Farm-to-table style dinners are also available. Guests can also take advantage of the afternoon cookie time, featuring homemade chocolate chip cookies or relax in the seasonal outdoor swimming pool.
- Super friendly staff, great location, and clean room. Was uncertain when booking the accommodation, but pleasantly surprised by how nice everything was. Great value, and super close to downtown North Conway and skiing. Would definitely stay here again.
- The room was large, clean and comfortable. Staff were accommodating. Coffee and food fresh. Pride in ownership.
- Very nice! Comfortable beds. Very friendly staff.
- The room was large, not sure why one of the bed options was a pull out sofa, two beds could’ve fit in the room.
My partner and I had a great time at Merrill Farm! We came to North Conway to conquer Mount Washington and we did just that!
The hotel was very cute, quaint and clean. It’s neat to see/learn about the history of the farm. The restaurant on site was delicious! We had great service and loved the beef stew we both ordered. Beautiful presentation of the meals as well!
We had a camaraderie with the hosts and they had great customer service!
Loved the daily fresh baked cookies!
We loved North Conway and Merrill Farm and will be back!
White Birch Inn of North Conway
One of our best sellers in North Conway! Located in North Conway, 27 miles from Lincoln, White Birch Inn of North Conway features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Jefferson is 31 miles from White Birch Inn of North Conway, and Jackson is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- the owners were amazing, very helpful in pointing out things about the town. Great energy and PET FRIENDLY!!!
- Cat and Jim are amazing host. They made our stay very comfortable and welcoming. The breakfast was fantastic. The location is perfect and although it was a bit cold outside we didn’t mind staying inside the cozy room. We absolutely recommend the White Birch Inn and hope to go back someday.
- It is a beautiful, cozy, warm , quiet place. The owners are fantastic and so so nice. The breakfast was fabulous and I couldn’t expect more. Our new favorite place. Have already booked for another weekend
- The inn was comfortable and well appointed. The owners, Cat and Jim were extremely nice and very accommodating. They love pets and made my dog feel right at home.
- The owners went to a lot of trouble to get my wife gluten free bread. We appreciated that. Room very comfortable. Bathroom, towels and shower great. Liked cosy sitting room with a fire and lovely dog, Guinness
Cranmore Inn Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in North Conway! Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Cranmore Inn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in North Conway, just 27 miles from Lincoln. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Jefferson is 31 miles from Cranmore Inn B&B, and Jackson is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The Inn was very accommodating for families and couples alike. We loved the sweet treats they put out and the warm friendly staff. Breakfast was made to order and with kids that is always a bonus!
- clean, well maintained property with a friendly and helpful staff. I have stayed at many places in North Conway, I will definitely return to The Cranmore Inn
- Proximity to the main area of shops and restaurants
- great breakfast. Innkeepers and staff very helpful.
- The beds were soft and comfy. The rooms were very clean. The owners were very nice. We Would go back.
Center Harbor Sutton House B & B
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Housed in an historic Victorian-era home, this Center Harbor B&B features an outdoor pool overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee. Upon entering, guests can marvel at the mural in the foyer depicting Center Harbor circa 1865.A quilt design, ceiling fan and fireplace are featured in each room at the Center Harbor Sutton House B&B. Guests are also provided with a cable TV. En suite bathrooms are stocked with a hairdryer and extra towels and toiletries.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Sutton House B&B Center Harbor. A free full hot breakfast is served each morning. Guests are welcome to use the BBQ facilities and outdoor dining facilities, or relax on the wraparound porch with a view of Lake Winnipesaukee.The Center Harbor Village Historic District is 6 minutes’ walk from the Sutton House B&B, which is within 15 minutes’ drive of the Castle in the Clouds. Squam Lake Wild Life Center is 10 minutes’ drive away, while the Loon Center is only 5 minutes’ drive from the property.
- We were personally greeted in the parking lot by the innkeeper as we arrived. Lovely music and a warm fire set the tone as we entered the parlor and check in was quick and easy. The inn is beautifully appointed with antiques and collectibles, common rooms offer books, local maps/guides, beverages and snacks, and the full hot breakfast was a special treat. We enjoyed meeting and chatting with other guests over morning coffee. In leaving, we discovered the innkeeper got up early and cleared the fresh snow off all cars!
- Loves the friendly staff, charm of the home and comfy bed.
- This was a beautiful house . owner was great and very nice . comfortable bed with flannel sheets and soaking tub was relaxing. Breakfast was fabulous with a blueberry and pecan baked French toast. Location close to everything..
- Never had punkin waffles before and they were excellent.
- Breakfast was wonderful and room was warm and charming
Enjoy views of the White Mountains at this New Hampshire bed and breakfast. Each guest room has free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Attitash Ski Resort is 10 miles away.The Eastman Inn has rooms with cable TV and unique furnishings. They are decorated with antiques and select rooms offer a fireplace and flat-screen TV.Relax by the fireplace in the common room or sip coffee on the wrap-around terrace. Daily newspapers are available at The Eastman Bed and Breakfast.A full breakfast, including zucchini quiche, stuffed strawberry French toast, and eggs, is served every morning in the dining area.The Conway Scenic Railroad is 1 miles from the Inn. Settlers’ Green Outlet Village is just a 5 minute drive away.
- Great service and hospitality. Special request for flowers in room was handled perfectly.
- Arthur and his staff were great, very nice room, breakfast was great good location great service we will go back.
- Comfortable room, fireplace in room, kind host prepared vegan breakfast without much notice.
- The room was cozy with the fireplace and the bed was so comfortable! We were close enough to the town center to walk, but far enough out to not be so noisy. The breakfast was included and was delicious both days! Definitely will be back!
- Nice breakfast and friendly innkeeper. We enjoyed dinner right across the street at the Muddy Moose in the evening, and walked into the village the next morning after breakfast. I also liked the view of the mountains across the valley, having hiked there many times.
Darby Field Inn
Uniquely decorated rooms are offered at this full-service Albany, New Hampshire inn. The inn features Littlefield’s Tavern, spa services and a seasonal outdoor heated pool. Mount Washington Observatory is 8.5 miles away.Free WiFi is available in all rooms at the Darby Field Inn. Each room includes a private bathroom, air conditioning and a seating area. Some rooms provide a 2-person whirlpool tub.The restaurant serves made-to-order breakfasts and dinner, by candlelit, Thursday through Sunday. A wine list is available.North Conway Country Club is 8.4 miles from Albany Darby Field Inn. Nearby activities include snowmobiling, canoeing, hiking and tours of covered bridges.Award winning gardens are on site for guests to walk through. White Mountain croquet and cribbage are available.
–Staff was welcoming and helpful
–Breakfast was wonderful
–Communication was great!
- Friendly people, very clean, great location and delicious food
- Friendly staff, good location, well kept property. Food was good. Great wine list. Hot water
- The room was very cosy, clean, the bed was comfortable, the view from our room was beautiful. The Breakfast delicious. It’s was quiet, calm, the staff was helpfull and the host very attentive to whatever need you may have. The Inn is a few minutes away from North Conway so you can enjoy peace and quiet at the Inn while shopping or enjoying the white forest national park during the day.
- Friendly helpful staff, good breakfast & dinner. Close to kancamangus highway, 15 minutes to North Conway.
- –Staff was welcoming and helpful
Old Red Inn & Cottages
Old Red Inn & Cottages is located in North Conway, just 27 miles from Lincoln.The rooms include a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- I loved the cottage feel! Very homey and comfy. Can’t wait to see it in the summer
- Beautiful historical home near downtown North Conway. Hosts are very welcoming people running a good business. Dining room and breakfast was very nice. We stayed in a rustic 1940’s summer cottage -not pretty on inside but had what we needed. We stayed during a rare cold spell with negative temperatures and wind chill. Thank goodness there was a gas fireplace/stove which kept us fairly warm. Hosts provided extra blankets and were very accommodating with ideas of things to do in the area.
- I loved that it was a cottage in the white mountains and that they had a wonderful homemade breakfast every morning. The owners were very friendly.
- Comfortable, free parking and a few minutes walk to amenities
- The whole experience was a relaxing one. Great people
Spruce Moose Lodge
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Spruce Moose Lodge is located in North Conway in the region of New Hampshire, just 27 miles from Lincoln.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Jefferson is 31 miles from Spruce Moose Lodge, and Jackson is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Fireplace was lit morning and night. Breakfast was awesome. Sights were amazing perfect location!
House was Clean and ready early!
Had an amazing time at the two bedroom house and looking forward to going again in the future!
So close to Cranmore and shopping! The gas fireplace was a huge bonus in the house!
- The accommodations were exactly what the photos and the write up leads you to expect. The innkeepers warm, friendly, very helpful in giving us snowshoe activity advice and passes, and we would definitely recommend this place to others or go back.
- The owners are so nice, the house is very comfy, and the breakfast is delicious!
- I can’t say enough about Spruce Moose Lodge. Book your stay, you won’t be disappointed!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Tamworth New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Tamworth New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Tamworth New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Tamworth New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!