8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Somerset Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Somerset Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Somerset Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Somerset Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Somerset Massachusetts. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Somerset Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Somerset Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Somerset Massachusetts:
William’s Grant Inn Bed and Breakfast
This bed and breakfast is one block from Bristol Harbor, which is part of Narragansett Bay. The inn offers a daily homemade breakfast and free Wi-Fi.Guestrooms at the William’s Grant Inn Bed and Breakfast are uniquely decorated in regional themes. The rooms include a refrigerator and DVD player. Each room has a private bathroom with robes and a hair dryer.Guests at the William’s Grants Inn can borrow a bike and explore the area. Colt State Park is 2 miles from the inn. Roger Williams University and Blithewold Mansion and Arboretum are within a 5-minute drive of the inn.
- the Inn was clean, comfortable and cozy exactly what I wanted amd the owners were friendly and helpful
- Liz and Doug are wonderful innkeepers. We have stayed with them before, and will again. Breakfast was amazing both mornings. Had plenty of interesting places and venues to visit. We will go back!
- This was a memorable stay. We had a warm welcome, the atmosphere was relaxed and homey, the building is historic and the rooms full of character. The breakfasts are fantastic.
- Room was as expected a nice homely room with character.
- Breakfast was delicious every day and the company couldn’t have been nicer. Would highly recommend William’s Grant Inn B&B!!
3 Royal Waterfront Suites
3 Royal Waterfront Suites is located in Warwick, just 17 miles from Newport. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The bed was the most comfortable bed I’ve ever laid in. Daneish was super nice and friendly and made us feel right at home.
- The bed was so soft and comfortable, we didn’t want to get up for Breakfast. Great place to stay for the view. The innkeeper was hospitable and nice. We will stay there again and recommend going in the spring time so we could stay outside and have our breakfast on the deck. Loved the swans and ducks floating by in the bay.
- Amazing stay, everything was perfect. Beautiful get away.
- Danish, our host, was an outstanding, interesting, thoughtful and engaging woman who we all enjoyed meeting.
- The spacious bedroom was lovely, with balcony overlooking the water.
Point Pleasant Inn & Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Point Pleasant Inn & Resort offers accommodations in Bristol. The bed and breakfast has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find business center at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Newport is 12 miles from Point Pleasant Inn, and Providence is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 8 miles from Point Pleasant Inn & Resort.
- Setting, charm, staff. Clean room. Privacy. Relaxed. Snacks and drinks available. Proximity to attractions. Water views.
We loved the facility, grounds, views and amenities. The proprietors, Christina and Gunter, were welcoming and friendly.
We were in town for a wedding and our vehicle suddenly needed service. The owner Christina provided a local service number.When that didn’t pan out she gave us 3numbers near Hyannis (our next destination).
The morning breakfast was on an outdoor patio with beautifully decorated table tops(different each morning).The chef made wonderful selections (again-different each morning) and checked on every table.
Because it was originally a home converted to a hotel there are less people, so it’s quiet and guests receive more attention.
This was truly the most elegant place we’ve ever stayed at and we would highly recommend it.
- Liked everything! Perfect spot for a romantic getaway. Hosts were super-friendly and accommodating. Most guest that were there have been coming back there for years! We will, too!
- Everything was breaking… can’t wait to return next year.
- Fresh bakery, excellent breakfast, very quiet location,
Christopher Dodge House
One of our best sellers in Providence! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Christopher Dodge House offers accommodations in Providence. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newport is 24 miles from Christopher Dodge House, and Warwick is 9 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 7 miles away.
- Monica, the owner ,was very friendly and helpful. She was very thoughtful about my gluten free breakfast, which I enjoyed. Beautiful house.
Friendly staff. Beautiful Inn. Excellent amenities:Snacks/beverages available. Homemade breakfast.
Stayed in room 1 on first floor. Clean and comfortable. Highly recommend staying at this Inn. We will be back!
- The waffle breakfast was great as was the kind woman who served it. Everyone here was fantastic!
- The staff were very friendly and made us feel right at home from the beginning. The breakfasts were great with plenty to choose from. I would definitely go back.
- Very nice breakfast, huge bed and the fireplace in the room adds nice ambience in the winter. The sitting room was also comfy and well stocked.
Three Dogs Villa
Located in Middleboro, 27 miles from Providence, Three Dogs Villa features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Plymouth is 15 miles from Three Dogs Villa, and Falmouth is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is New Bedford Regional Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- I had a nice time staying there. The hosts are very friendly and there was no issue arriving late. The area is very nice and quiet. Thank you!
- Great location, lovely property. Made to feel very welcome. Breakfast was fantastic. Wish we could’ve stayed longer.
- Everything about this B&B was rock star fabulous! The hosts were very gracious and lovely to spend time with.
- What great stay we had! The room was really fantastic. Very clean en a lot of space en the interior was great! The owners were very kind and helpful. The breakfast was astonishing. Too much choice! The owner made it herself. This is the place you want to be! It felt as a second home.
- The owners Lelani and Glen were professional and courteous. The breakfasts were delicious and there were many choices. The location was close to many of the major tourists scenes we wished to visit. The place was clean and spacious. We are the owners of 3 large dogs ourselves, their dogs Amore’, Sax and Callie were very well behaved and a true delight. We encourage anyone to stay at the Three Dogs Villa!
Delano Homestead Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Delano Homestead Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Fairhaven.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Newport is 24 miles from Delano Homestead Bed and Breakfast, and Providence is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is New Bedford Regional Airport, 3.7 miles from Delano Homestead Bed and Breakfast.
- The Staff and just overall it is a place I would go back with a Happy Heart feeling!
- Franklin Roosevelt stayed in this house for some time since it belonged to his family. Now we were granted to stay there and enjoyed the historic atmosphere. Photos of the Delano – Roosevelt family adorn the walls of the dining room. The room we stayed in was spacey and nicely decorated. It came with a good breakfast. The location is in the historic town center but very quiet with a large green backyard.
- The property is amazing,bedrooms are all so individual .Breakfast is excellent and the hosts are great.
- The bathroom was amazing! Breakfast was great with many options.
Great historic area and home
Good restaurants nearby.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Very good self serve breakfast and snacks
Bristol House Bed & Breakfast
This Bristol, Rhode Island bed and breakfast is a 5 minute drive from Colt State Park and boasts lush gardens and a daily gourmet breakfast.Rooms at the Bristol House Bed & Breakfast are uniquely decorated in bright colors and feature a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. A luxury spa bathrobe is provided for guests’ comfort.The B&B Bristol House serves a full gourmet breakfast which includes locally grown produce, homemade baked goods, and a hot entree. Guests can relax on the large terrace or take advantage of on-site personal training services.Both Providence and Newport are within 15 miles of the bed and breakfast. Roger Williams University is a 7 minute drive away.
- Bathroom was sparkling, room perfect, breakfast amazing, Kathleen wonderful as an innkeeper and cook.
- My son and I were very pleased with our entire stay. Just wish it could have for longer
- Kathleen was a very friendly hostess. The room was very clean. The bed was large and comfortable. The shower was new and impressive.
- Pretty much everything. Kathleen is a great host and made us feel very much at home. The most comfortable night’s sleep on our holiday
The property is located in a former home on a residential street right off the main road in charming, historic Bristol, RI. Our room was charming, fitted with traditional furnishings with many lovely details. The best part, however, were the breakfasts, prepared by the property owner. Each morning, we were treated to a fruit plate including extra little crunchy bits and a main, protein-focused dish that was both delicious and unique.
We would definitely return here if an opportunity arises to re-visit Rhode Island.
Edgewood Manor Inn Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Edgewood Manor Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in Providence in the region of Rhode Island, just 20 miles from Newport.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Beautiful house, with comfortable sitting rooms. Great breakfast (thanks, Joy) and cleaning (thanks, Susan). Bathroom was delightful (hot tub was VERY big). Room was comfortable, although very warm, due to unseasonably warm temperatures. Joy recommended nearby village, which was fun to explore, and had great restaurants. Very leisurely stay!
- The house was decorated with multiple antiques,very lovely, with large comfortable rooms. We were able to walk to a nice cafe for dinner.
- My room was beautifully furnished and the bed was extremely comfortable. The house is elegantly furnished and had a warm feeling even as I walked in the door for the first time. Breakfast was served on a lovely enclosed porch overlooking beautiful gardens.
- Great staff, great owner, great Inn, great all the way around.
- The staff was excellent, and the breakfast each morning was wonderful. It’s a beautiful property and my room was very comfortable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Somerset Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Somerset Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Somerset Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Somerset Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!