8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saltibus – Top Hotel Reviews
Saltibus is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saltibus. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saltibus. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saltibus. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saltibus right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saltibus with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saltibus:
Calabash Mountain Villa
Featuring free WiFi, Calabash Mountain Villa offers accommodations in Soufrière. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Hewanorra Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Nice remote location looking across the valley; joined the owners for excellent dinner, big rooms
- We were looking forward to this remote stay in the rainforest and we had a great time. However, we needed to rely on the local taxi service to get about although of course there were bush hikes to be had if wanted. I guess a lot of people will come here for that. We were kindly cooked a dinner by Darren on arrival as there was nowhere nearby to get any food so self catering is an absolute must. There is a large kitchen with facilities for preparing meals, a huge fridge and cooker and all the pots and pans you could want. Could get a bit crowded at peak times! Use of the kitchen was charged for however and in our experience, this is unusual. View out the back was superb, miles and miles of lush rainforest. If the glass doors are left open in the rooms then a nice breeze will blow through. The large rooms are well protected against the dreaded mozzies.
A beautifully built hotel with a huge living area and kitchen and airy, high-ceilinged rooms decorated with much eye for detail. Each room has a balcony and the views of the lush hill-sides are stunning. The night sounds (frogs, crickets, breeze) are just so relaxing.
The place actually doesn’t feel like a hotel, but more like a very comfortable (and big) home. Our hosts were very attentive to our needs. Breakfast is included and was delicious.
Staff and accommodations are absolutely wonderful! Went above and beyond to help us make our vacation that much more amazing, including making my husband and I separate sandwiches early for breakfast so we could hike the pitons at the crack of dawn.
Also, rooms are very spacious and you just can’t beat the view out your window in the morning!
- Wonderful staff. They really put a lot of love in the place.
Petit Peak offers accommodations in Soufrière. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 9 miles from Petit Peak.
No reviews yet.
Caille Blanc Villa
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Caille Blanc Villa is located in Soufrière. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 12 miles from Caille Blanc Villa.
No reviews yet.
Zamaca’ Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Zamaca’ Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Micoud. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. The rooms have a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 7 miles from Zamaca’ Bed and Breakfast.
- The Hosts are very welcoming and humorous, great view to the valley, delicious breakfast.
- We had a big problem finding it as directions were shocking
- John and Ellen have created a perfect hideaway and are absolutely the most wonderful hosts you can imagine. The house – built to be a B&B – is both functional and beautiful, the balcony view over the bay is phenomenal and the breakfast (featuring a wonderful frittata in our case) was outstanding.
- Zamaca is Amazing. John and Ellen were so warm, generous and accommodating. Ellen’s frittata was scrumptious. The property was well kept and the neighborhood was serene with views to die for. It was our anniversary and they made sure we were comfortable. We had a fabulous get away.
- Great owners, very helpful and open. Very interesting conversations with them about the island, nature, science etc. Hotel surrounded by rain forest, room with view on beautiful bay with beach with palm trees. I recommend everyone to stay in this hotel.
A Peace of Paradise
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, A Peace of Paradise offers accommodations in Mon Repos. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Outside cold shower was a nice way to cool down after cycling there (there is a warm shower inside as well!).
- Being able to swim in the river, listen to nature, lie in hammock, made to feel welcome
- I have never felt so relaxed in my life, it is a beautiful hilltop location, I so loved the surranding nature and swimming in the river. Lorraine could not have done more for my cchild and I and made us feel welcome from the moment we met. All our needs were met. The trek we did with Malvin was simply one of the most inspiring experiences in my life which I will never forget.
A lovely spot by the river – where you can truly relax and get away from it all.
Lorraine was a wonderful hostess – thank you so much for all your advice and help!
- If you are looking for peace and tranquility, don’t look further. Lorraine welcomes you to her home which is placed in rural part of the island away from all hustle and bustle but still close to all places you want to see and visit. She makes delicious breakfast and gives you all information you need to make your stay amazing. Thank you Lorraine!
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Nature’s Paradise offers accommodations in Marigot Bay.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Clery B & B Apartments
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a private beach area and water sports facilities, La Clery B & B Apartments is located in Castries, just 30 miles from Sainte-Anne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden.You will find luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as diving and hiking.
No reviews yet.
Sérénité Vigie Saint Lucia Limited
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Sérénité Vigie Saint Lucia Limited offers accommodations in Vigie. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.George F L Charles Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Nice and relaxing view on the seaside, quite area a bit far from bars and restaurants ( you need a car to stay there or get taxi)
- Greaf view of the see. Evey day I was watching sunset on the swing in the patio
- Was amazing!The ladies there are lovely,friendly and more than welcoming.I felt like home and they made everything perfect.I will always go back to this house when in Saint Lucia!Never saw a most welcoming host! Recommend this house to everyone who wants to stay in a worm and welcoming place.
- The relaxing location above the ocean, the helpful and friendly attitude of the owner, the excellent condition of the lovely house, and the breakfast was good.
The views and the ambience of the house were beautiful
The hostess Ms. Janice is an absolute gem!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saltibus Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saltibus to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saltibus but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saltibus. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!