8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-marc-sur-richelieu Quebec:
Gîte Aux Rêves d’Antan
Located in Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu in the region of Quebec, 21 miles from Montreal, Gîte Aux Rêves d’Antan features a terrace and views of the river.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Laval is 25 miles from Gîte Aux Rêves d’Antan, and Longueuil is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The owner actually baked the pastry and croissant fresh every morning.
Owners are very friendly & shared lots of interesting & fun local stories.
Breakfasts were wonderful!
- This is a lovely B&B, with very accommodating hosts. The hot tub was a nice “extra”. Great view from the porch and a wonderful fresh breakfast
- Chambre confortable et propre. Cadre très sympa au bord de la rivière Richelieu. Très bon petit déjeuner maison. Hôtes sympathiques qui n’hésitent pas à prendre du temps pour “jaser” avec leurs invités.
- propreté en générale, lit très confortable, salle de bain très propre, très bonne nourriture, site enchanteur
La Belle aux Berges
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Belle aux Berges offers accommodations in Saint-Denis-sur-Richelieu, just 27 miles from Montreal.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the lake, pool or river are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and fishing. Laval is 29 miles from La Belle aux Berges, and Longueuil is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 37 miles from La Belle aux Berges.
- The king-size bed was comfortable. The breakfast was more than just continental. The muffins, croissants, and jam are made right there. The eggs were fresh coming from the hens located at the back of the property. Strolling the grounds was a delight. Beautiful location overlooking the Richelieu river. Staying on a Friday night was a bonus as a gourmet 5 course meal is served with reservations neeed.
- Loved everything about our stay here, the suite, the grounds, the wifi connection, breakfast and the service! This is one of our favourite stops during our move from BC to NB. We would happily stay here again if we’re ever in the area. Merci beaucoup pour une superbe expérience!
- It was the wow factor and more. Albert was an amazing host. The best sleep ever. The property and gardens were stunning. Best B&B we have ever slept in. Very best hospitality you will get.
Dinner and Breakfast were wonderful.
Albert the Owner/Chef made us feel welcome, the whole experience exceeded our expectations.
- This was excellent. Albert was incredible. my wife and I agree that this is the best B&B we’ve stayed. Look no further. You will agree the setting, the food, the details. Immaculate. Albert takes great pride and is a very nice host.
À la Petite Scène
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, À la Petite Scène offers accommodations in Saint-Denis-sur-Richelieu, just 27 miles from Montreal.Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Laval is 29 miles from À la Petite Scène, and Longueuil is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Wonderful host and a very beautiful place! We were delighted by our stay.
Nice staff friendly and helpful, Nice breakfast delicious.
Nice place, comfortable and clean rooms. Possibility to play music instruments 🙂
- Gourmet breakfast prepared as we sat in the country kitchen and visited with our host . Beautiful location and beautiful village.
Such a wonderful place. Friendly hosts, marvelous breakfast, a charming river nearby.
- Relaxing location on the river and wonderful hospitality. Room was very comfortable and extremely clean. Enjoyed the fun room decor and guest space. Kitchen for use was well equipped. Morning breakfast was fantastic, creative and filling. Would not hesitate to recommend or return again.
Atelier Galerie Anne Drouin Peinture & Pension
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Atelier Galerie Anne Drouin Peinture & Pension is located in Sainte-Julie in the region of Quebec.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Montreal is 12 miles from Atelier Galerie Ane, and Laval is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 22 miles from Atelier Galerie Anne Drouin Peinture & Pension.
- I loved the common room. It was very cozy and a nice place to relax after our day. I also looked forward to breakfast each morning. Anne had great food ready and made more if we wanted it.
- Nice and quiet location in the country side. We picked this one because it was closest to where our daughter’s friend lives and it has a good rating. The staff (Anne) is very friendly. The place is quite clean overall. We stayed for 3 days. Anne prepared a different breakfast each day, with table cloth, silver ware etc. It was excellent! It also has a very nice backyard and garden where we enjoyed having some quiet time together.
- Bedding was wonderful. Very comfortable with high end sheets. Common area where you could lounge around and read or watch television on the couches. Best place we stayed on vacation and also the cheapest by far. Highly recommended. Host knows English very well.
- A wonderful experience. Just like staying with friends an family.
The host (owner) is lovely. She is warm, personable and very welcoming.
The large garden is beautiful. We didn’t have time to take advantage of it. Next time I will wake up a little earlier and enjoy my coffee outside in the backyard.
The beds are extremely comfortable. Outside the room there is a common sitting area with a tv. (There is also a tv in the bedroom.)
The breakfast was delicious. And again, the host is lovely.
Éden sur Terre
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Éden sur Terre is located in Marieville in the region of Quebec, just 22 miles from Montreal. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Laval is 31 miles from Éden sur Terre, and Longueuil is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The owners were very friendly the breakfast was super . We felt welcome and very comfortable. It was very peaceful.
It was magnificent …wonderful experience…everything is more than what you could possibly expect 😀 Andrée and Michel are delightful ..kind.. sweet..full of light..We came tired ..left happy full of wonderful hope for a better world
We love it ..and will go back every year 😀
- Remarkable View of the mountains,friendliness and kindness of the owners,authenticity of the place and its coziness a place to relax and decompress I will come back for sure )
- Les hôtes ont été très accueillants. Les lieux magnifiques. Déjeuners délicieux.
- J’ai aimé la tranquilité, l’endroit était chaleureux et on se sentait comme chez soi.
Gîte De La Madelon
Located in Verchères in the region of Quebec, 21 miles from Montreal, Gîte De La Madelon features a terrace and hot tub.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Laval is 20 miles from Gîte De La Madelon, and Longueuil is 18 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Travelling by touring bicycle. Owner had good information to get to bike paths. Was able to wash my clothes
- The proprietress was very nice and she accommodated my need for no milk products with an excellent breakfast. The house is small but charming.
- The Owner, Ms. Boisvert, is a sweetheart and the old house was greatlty renovated and it is a very warm atmosphere and a great breakfast.
the host – I felt special, the cottage feel, clean
As a cyclist, so important to rest in comfortable setting and a relaxing hot tub – wow
- L’accueil de l’hôtesse était chaleureux . La maison est charmante et bien située. Après une journée de vélo, le spa a été très apprécié.
A Fleur D’Eau
Nestled by the Yamaska River, this bed and breakfast in Saint Hyacinthe offers a daily breakfast. Rooms come with free Wi-Fi. Club de Golf la Providence is 2.2 miles away.A desk is provided in each room at A Fleur D’Eau. A shared bathroom is available and bathrobe and slippers are provided.A common living area is ideal for relaxing. Guests of A Fleur D’Eau B&B can also lounge on the on-site patio.Shops are available about a 12-minute drive away at Galeries Saint-Hyacinthe. Faculté de Médecine Vétérinaire de L’Université de Montréal is 3.5 miles away.
Lovely location overlooking river.
Lovely wood-lined old home
Eggs, toast, fruit, cereal for breakfast in big bright kitchen (enough milk for one person only)
Lovely freshly ground coffee!!!
Took out an extra little bed for us
REALLY helpful with my children while I was packing up to go. Held them & was chatting with them. Swing set in her yard I would have loved to use in other circumstances.
Gave me tea in the evening
1 seule salle bain-toilettes à partager entre tous les occupants y compris hôtesse
Escalier raide type échelle meunier
- Le lit était parfait et l’accueil très chaleureux !
- Wir wurden herzlich empfangen und haben die schönen großen Zimmer im oberen Geschoß des Hauses bezogen. Die Betten waren gut, und der Blick “nach hinten raus” zum Fluss war sehenswert. Im Garten konnten wir schön sitzen. Gutes Früstück.
Je suis trees content de mon séjour dans le dit secteur du sainte hyacinthe
J’espère revenir ultérieurement si rien ne me préoccuperai pour la prochaine !!!
- Lovely location overlooking river.
Chez Jacques et Chantale, B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Chez Jacques et Chantale, B&B offers accommodations in Saint-Roch-de-Richelieu, just 31 miles from Montreal. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Laval is 31 miles from Chez Jacques et Chantale, Couette e, and Longueuil is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Tout ! le petit déjeuner, unique !!!! l’accueil de Chantale, sa disponibilité, sa maison chaleureuse… une adresse à recommander, c’est certain à nos amis qui viendront visiter le Québec !
- Super nette Gastgeberin, hat mir bei meiner Ankunft gleich eine köstliche Jause zubereitet, kostenlos wohlgemerkt, köstlichstes Frühstück, Zimmer und Bad sehr sauber, und das Preis Leistungsverhältnis SUPER. Einzig das Auffinden der Unterkunft vor allem in der Nacht kann verwirrend sein, vor allem wenn man vom Westen kommt, da die Hausnummern chronologisch erscheinen, aber nicht sind. Es ist aber als B&B klar gekennzeichnet.
L’accueil….la générosité…Chantal est une hôte extrêmement agréable et sa cuisine somptueuse.
Un réel plaisir.
- Excellente étape lorsqu’on part vers Québec. Une heure de route environ de l’aéroport de Montréal. La chambre d’hôte est située en campagne près d’un village qui a beaucoup de charme. Endroit paisible, idéal après une longue route ou avant de reprendre l’avion. Les petits déjeuners sont très copieux et exquis.. L’accueil était très chaleureux et nous avons eu la chance de participer à Halloween. Encore merci à Chantale et son mari pour ce beau cadeau !
- Nous avons eu un accueil très chaleureux . Jacques et chantale ont une très belle maison en campagne ce qui est parfait pour se reposer, l’endroit est très calme… Nous avons été chouchoutés, le petit déjeuner était copieux et excellent, chantale aime cuisiner et a tout fait pour que notre séjour soit parfait . Nous le conseillons fortement. Tout est très propre les chambres, la salle de bain sont spacieuses et bien équipées et la literie est très agréable .
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-marc-sur-richelieu Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Marc-sur-Richelieu Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!