8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rott Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Rott Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rott Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rott Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rott Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rott Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rott Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rott Alsace:
Hotel restaurant de l Europe
A continental breakfast is served at the property.Baden-Baden is 23 miles from the bed and breakfast. Entzheim Airport is 37 miles away.
- In der Nähe des Bahnhofs, und das Rad wurde im Schuppen eingeschlossen, ohne Aufpreis. Frühstück sehr lecker und die Besitzer sehr freundlich.
Zimmer war klein, aber sehr sauber. Bad modern. 2 Einzelbetten, etwas schmal, aber für eine Nacht ok.
Frühstück sehr gut und ausreichend.
- Richtig leckeres Frühstück und sehr nette Wirtsleute! Danke!
- Super Lage-kurze Wege in die Stadt. Wir waren mit den Fahrrädern unterwegs und konnten diese auch im Schuppen abstellen.
- Leckeres französisches Frühstück mit buttrigen Croissants, knackig frischem Baguette und Zimtstreuseln, dazu sehr guter Kaffee und Orangensaft. Freundlicher Check-In/-Out. Ausreichend kostenlose Parkplätze.
Ferme Auberge du Moulin des Sept Fontaines
Rooms at Ferme Auberge du Moulin des Sept Fontaines feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower. Some of them have a TV.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast in the dining room. They can enjoy French dishes on the restaurant’s terrace.This property is 9.3 miles from Château de Fleckenstein. There is a farm with cows, geese and rabbits at the property. Free private parking is available on site.
- The Moulin is a beautiful building in the middle of nowhere and the location is near a forest for walks.
- Food is amazing, great Alsatian traditional meals. Surroundings were absolutely great and perfect for walking cycling and exploring the Maginot Line.
- Beautifully converted oak beamed accommodation. Some noise from other guests as all floors & staircase are wooden with no sound deadening. Very helpful staff.
- Converted barn/house from the 1700s. Beautiful property and comfy room. Tons of character. Family room had plenty of space for our family with three young children. Crib was already in the room for our youngest. Staff was so friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was ample with fresh (still warm!) milk straight from the cows on property. Fresh bread with butter and fruit spreads all made onsite. Quiet property with room to walk with our kids. This property was an adventure within a vacation. Such a great experience for our family.
Excellent Alsatian breakfast served with fresh fruit, yogurt & kugelhof.
Quiet place in the country.
Chambres d’hôtes Sabine Billmann
Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Chambres d’hôtes Sabine Billmann features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Baden-Baden is 19.3 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Sabine Billmann, while Karlsruhe is 21.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 31.7 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Sabine Billmann.
- Historical village, historical well keeping house. Pleasant owners. Private entrance and kitchenette.
- Lovely hostess! Wonderful garden for our dog and lovely village. Walks were amazing!
- Friendly and Accommodating host who made a beautiful breakfast. Lovely historic building that is cool in the summer heat. Would be great for a family wanting to visit the forest and the Majinot Line.
- Habitación espaciosa, cocina completa, buen desayuno y lo mejor, la simpatía de Sabine.
Sehr freundlicher Empfang, in einem hübschen ruhigen Dorf.
Frau Billmann kommt ursprünglich aus Österreich und spricht daher perfekt deutsch.
Auch Ihr Hund ist sehr nett und das war für uns wichtig, da wir mit Hund unterwegs waren.
Toller Hof mit direkter Parkmöglichkeit. Für alle die dort telefonieren wollen, das ist mit dem Funknetz nicht so einfach (1Strich).
Frühstück französisch lecker mit Croissants und Baguette, Marmelade, Saft, Café, Obst, Joghurt, Käse und Nutella (da freuten sich die Kinder:-).
Preis-Leistung stimmt, allerdings ist das Bad etwas in die Jahre gekommen.
Chambres d’ hôtes Trog
All rooms are equipped with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Chambres d’ hôtes Trog has a terrace.Strasbourg is 29 miles from Chambres d’ hôtes Trog, while Baden-Baden is 19 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The rooms were spacious and clean. The host was very helpfull with advice for trips closeby.
Room size, Cleanliness, Use of fridge and cooker, Owner very pleasant, quiet location.
Good base for visiting surrounding area.
- Seebach ist ein tolles, romantisches Dorf. Sehr sauber. Die Hauseigentümer legen sehr viel Wert auf dekorierte, zurechtgemachte Gärten und Einfahrten. Viele Blumen. Die Unterkunft hat sehr unseren Vorstellungen und Wünschen entsprochen. Immer wieder!
- Frühstück ausreichend und gut, auch Kuchen war dabei. Betten sehr bequem, gute Matratzen
- Sehr freundliche Wirtin, fantastisches Preis /Leistungsverhältnis. Sehr schöner Ort
Chambres d’hôtes “La Bouill’hôte”
It features rooms with free WiFi, a CD player and private bathrooms with free toiletries.The shared kitchen is equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator. A continental breakfast is served daily in the shared dining area. Barbecue facilities are also offered.Free parking is also available at the property. The city of Hagenau is located only 9.9 miles from this bed and breakfast. Fleckenstein Chateau Fort is situated 9.3 miles away. Strasbourg Airport is 42.3 miles away.
- Large garden with a lot of opportunities. Warm welcome by the owner. Free use of coffee and tea. Great choice of home made marmelade during breakfast.
- A very quiet attractive location ; good bathroom, on a bike route, well appointed
- A wide variety of delicious homemade jams for breakfast every day, as well as breads, cheeses, and meats.
- B&b settled in a very quiet and beautiful village. The room was comfy, clean and spacy, bathroom facilities provided. In the morning the lady served us nice french breakfast with home made marmelades and in the evening she recommended close restaurant. Would definitely recommend to stay and explore Alsass area.
- Beautiful countryside, great host, outstanding breakfasts!
au numéro 6
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom, while some rooms will provide you with a garden view. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at au numéro 6 can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Obersteinbach, like hiking.Kaiserslautern is 28.6 miles from au numéro 6. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 34.2 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Seht idyllisch und ruhig. Für Wanderer und Naturliebhaber ein Paradies.
- Sehr schöne Unterkunft mit leckerem Frühstück und sehr sympathischen Gastgeberinnen
- Sehr familiär und freundlicher Service. und zum Frühstück gab es selbst gebackenen Bananenkuchen!
- Deborah und Mailis waren sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend. Man fühl sich wie zu Hause
- Sehr freundliche Atmosphäre, sehr empfehlenswert für kommunikative Menschen…
Chambres d’Hotes Chez Marie
The rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Strasbourg is 26 miles from Chambres d’Hotes Chez Marie, while Baden-Baden is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The welcome we received from the owner, Marie, when we arrived early, set the tone for our entire stay. You couldn’t find a lovelier, friendlier or more efficient person. The room was huge, modern and had a lovely view of the forest. The shower was large and powerful. The meal in the restaurant was excellent and breakfast was very good.
Everything, the place is really lovely and the people are extremely helpful and sweet.
if you re aiming to go to Germany, better to stop there because you won’t regret it.
I ll be returning again as soon as I ll be traveling back to Germany
- Comfortable and modern large rooms and beds. Awesome showers and bathrooms. Convenient for restaurant and breakfast room. Location is convenient for the pretty town of Seltz.
- Very comfortable room, new, clean and spacious. Very nice host. Fresh and tasty breakfast.
- The owners are extremely friendly and made our stay unique. They were very helpful with recommendations in the area and directions. Very charming location. Close to various restaurants and shops. Cute rooms. Even a fridge and a safe were available. Free wifi. The breakfast was very good – we loved the homemade jam. We would absolutely come back again.
Maison d’hôtes La Renardière
The soundproofed room and suite feature a seating area with a flat-screen TV, and a view of the river. A DVD player and multimedia library are available. The private bathrooms include free toiletries, a hairdryer and a shower.Guests have access to the shared kitchen, and evening meals prepared by the hosts are possible on request. Once a week and with reservation 24 hours in advance, it is also possible to enjoy regional specialities such as flammekueche.Reichshoffen Train Station is 1,650 feet from La Renardiere. There is free private parking provided on site and the B&B is an ideal base from which to explore the Alsace region by car, with Niederbronn-les-bains a 10-minute drive away, and Strasbourg, Haguenau and Bitche all within 45 minutes by car. The GR5 hiking trail passes by the property and there are footpaths alongside the river.
- Very warm welcome, beautiful home, charming town and delicious breakfast!
- Very friendly and helpfull landlady, calm home for one night stay, modern bathroom,
- The friendliness of Evelyne, the owner manager, was unprecedented in my experience, and her three delightful children added to the sense of being at home with a family.
- Beautiful typical house with extra room full of books and recommendations to discover the surroundings. Very nice staff
- Very helpful and friendly host. Excellent breakfast
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rott Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rott Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rott Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rott Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!