8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rivadavia Coquimbo Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivadavia Coquimbo Region is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rivadavia Coquimbo Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivadavia Coquimbo Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivadavia Coquimbo Region. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rivadavia Coquimbo Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rivadavia Coquimbo Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rivadavia Coquimbo Region:
Zaguan Hostal Boutique
One of our best sellers in Vicuña! Zaguan Hostal Boutique offers accommodations in Vicuña.Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.La Unión is 13 miles from Zaguan Hostal Boutique, and Pisco Elqui is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed the facilities, the house is a traditional house with a nice inside garden, totally Zen, I practise yoga and stretching every morning. The parking is just in front with a lot of space for large vehicles. I really felt at home at every moment, but with the luxury of having nothing to do and compelled to relax. I stayed reading till late and next morning enjoyed a great breakfast. Totally worth it to have space for all the food and delicious fruits and I had scrambled eggs as well. Good filtered coffee, and home made bread plus natural juice. No lactose free milk, just normal milk. Local cheese and yogurt with granola. We stayed at the doubled bed room plus another bed, with plenty of space inside and with bathroom cleaned everyday. White sheets and cover, and very large white towels. Access to kitchen and fridge made it all we required to have an excellent stay.
- Everything! The house is special with high ceilings in a central but quiet area of Vicuña. The breakfast is awesome and all the little things that make a difference are served!
- Great location opposite the Mistral museo and minutes from the main square. Beautiful hostel set around tranquil and pretty garden. Alex was really helpful with organising trips and making recommendations. Breakfasts were great too. Lots of fresh options including fresh fruits and fruit juice. The room was nicely set out, clean and very comfortable. I would definitely recommend the Zaguan to everyone.
- Breakfast was plentiful and really good. The rooms where very spacious and the courtyard was quite lovely. The hosts are very friendly and accommodating. I have been travelling quite a lot in Chile and this was by far one of the best places I’ve stayed.
We loved this hostel! Beautiful rooms that open out onto a lovely garden. The owners were really nice and helpful, and there was free parking.
The breakfast was absolutely delicious!
The hostel is close to everything but also very quiet.
We had an excellent stay here!
Solar de los Madariaga
One of our top picks in Vicuña.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Solar de los Madariaga offers accommodations in Vicuña, just 13 miles from La Unión. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. La Florida Airport is 30 miles away.
- Everything was great. The room was delightful and the breakfast was wonderful.
- The place is a wonderful little oasis, with beautiful interior patio, garden, terrace, many cared for details. Very nice room. The host is lovely and so helpful. Fantastic breakfast. We really loved our stay there.
- Everything was very good; the place is very quite. The garden is very pleasant, the room is very spacious and the owner is very kind. We enjoyed the breakfast, too.
- Very helpful host, large and clean room, very nice gardens and courtyard and museum well worth a visit ( free for guests). Secure parking. Very good cafe nextdoor. Easy walk to town square.
- Big bed, large room and a lovely garden to relax in. The breakfast served by the owned was lovely with fresh cut fruit, cereal, bread and cheese with tea and coffee.
Bed & Breakfast ElquiTerra
Featuring an outdoor pool, Bed & Breakfast ElquiTerra offers accommodations just 2.5 miles from Vicuña, in the heart of Elqui Valley with free WiFi access. Free private parking is available.This eco-friendly Bed & Breakfast is powered by solar energy to produce its own electricity during the day and to produce hot water for showers and kitchen, and 90% of its waste is recycled.Some rooms feature a private bathroom, and a daily breakfast with fresh and local products is included. A terrace and a shared kitchen are also available. There es also laundry service and bike rental with extra charge.At Bed & Breakfast ElquiTerra guests will find a garden of 1 hectare of extension, and an organic garden for guests to access.
The relaxing atmosphere
- Setting and hosts. Excellent breakfast and facilities
- Our stay was perfect. Roberto made us feel very welcome, the breakfast was amazing (even delicious fresh apricots!), beds were super comfortable, and the pool was a delight to relax at the end of the day. I can’t imagine a better place to relax and enjoy the mountains and stars.
- We had the best of times at Elquiterra! Roberto and Alejandra are really friendly hosts who make guests feel completely at home in their amazing B&B. The breakfast is absolutely superbe, with very high quality food and delicious coffee AND the most amazing view right outside the lounge. We couldn’t be happier with our stay, thank you again Ale and Roberto for making it extra special!
- Wonderful B&B with extremely nice hosts. Very welcoming atmosphere and beautiful nature surrounding the place.
- The hosts.
Hostal Boutique Esquina Elquina
Located 350 feet from Plaza Vicuna Square, Hostal Boutique Esquina Elquina offers accommodations in Vicuña. Free Wi-Fi access is available here.The colourful rooms at Hostal Boutique Esquina Elquina are equipped with heating, a private bathroom and cable TV. A free American breakfast is included.At Hostal Boutique Esquina Elquina guests will find a garden. The property offers free parking.Hostal Boutique Esquina Elquina is located 1,650 feet from Gabriela Mistral Museum and 12.4 miles from Mamalluca Observatory.
- Staffed help us out with enquiries we had regrading tours and transport. Lovely friendly people. The breakfast was 11 out of 10 such a nice surprise we were spoilt for choice. More like a BnB than a hostel. Loved it.
- the breakfast was really (!)good and the staff very friendly and helpfull!
- Perfect location right beside main square, bed was so comfortable and room was spotless. Really enjoyed our stay here.
Really good breakfast: cereal, bread, cheese, meat, eggs, fruit, coffee/tea/fresh juices, yoghurt.
Patricia, the owner, also has a tour booking office on site, as well as a café (that doubles as breakfast room) with good cappuccino’s.
The property and rooms are kept very clean. Very nice atmosphere as well.
- I immediately felt at home. The host is warm, friendly, helpful and offers Chile’s main speciality -hosipitality! I would happily go back! The rooms are comfortable and very clean and the breakfast is very good too!
Featuring free WiFi, Cabañas Caballieri offers accommodations in Pisco Elqui, just 1.7 miles from La Unión. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The property is stunning, multiple levels of gardens, outdoor seating by a pool, comfortable private cabin with a kitchenette and secure parking. We also took advantage of the star gazing from the pool deck later that night.
- The room is amazing: if you are looking for a standard designed room, this shouldn’t be your choice.
- This place was the best combination of a cabin and a hotel. It was cozy, they cleaned your room, the breakfast was amazing, but they also had a fully equipped kitchen and bbq that we really enjoyed. The view was fabulous and the place really lovely.
- Extra comfly bed, beautiful gardens, pool and decoration.
- We loved everything: the well-equipped bungalow, the great view of the terrace, the comfy bed with its overhead window so that you can see the stars at night, the lush garden around… It’s like a stay in paradise.
Refugio Misterios del Elqui
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Refugio Misterios del Elqui is located in Pisco Elqui. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play mini-golf at the bed and breakfast. La Unión is 1.4 miles from Refugio Misterios del Elqui, and Vicuña is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Incredible property! All facilities were well maintained and immaculately clean. Breakfast lovely. Use of the outdoor BBQ and kitchen was awesome! Pool and patio area was wonderful. Great central location, great walkability.
- It has a beautiful setting. However, not suitable for people that cannot negotiate steep and uneven stairs as the rooms are all on a hill.
- Secluded cabins. Beautiful gardens. Comfortable bed. Soft towels, plenty of toiletries, spacious room and bathroom, lovely private terrace.
- A truly wonderful place to stay! A beautiful hotel in a gorgeous valley, with relaxing gardens, a stunning pool, fabulously comfortable beds, and the most incredibly helpful staff. Breakfast is brought to your room every day, there are tea and coffee facilities, and we were given complimentary sparkling wine to celebrate our honeymoon. The staff are all lovely, and the ‘mother’ of the hotel arranged everything, loaned us a bike, got us into a New Year’s Eve party next door, and was willing to answer all queries with patience and humour. The village of Pisco is a short walk away, with bars, restaurans, the destillery, and a lovely square! The bus from Vicuña dropped us off right outside the door. Can’t recommend the place enough; if you’re looking for somewhere to stay in the Elqui valley then this has to be it!
- Our room had a great view, very private and comfortable.
Centro Astronomico Alfa Aldea
Located in Vicuña, 14 miles from La Unión, Centro Astronomico Alfa Aldea features a terrace and views of the pool. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 30 miles from the property.
It is in a lovely, quiet location. The accomodation was simple but just what we needed, beds were comfortable but only has the basics.
Great that a simple Breakfast is included.
Situated in the middle of a vineyard so it is beautiful!
We took the night tour for star gazing- this was the best part of our stay and highly recommend!
- Wonderful location in the wineyards. Calm and beatiful.
- We stayed here so we could do astronomical tour and it was a great choice. Breakfast was good. We left a pair of shorts and are hoping that they eventually catch up with us. Kids loved that there were other children around to play with.
The location was good in the middle of the grapes and mountains
The astronomic tour is lovely, the guide knows his job
- Excellent service! Clean premises. Great hosts! Wonderful travel tips & info. Great pool & patio area. Easy access and gated parking. Great view of the mountains.
- It is in a lovely, quiet location. The accomodation was simple but just what we needed, beds were comfortable but only has the basics.
Antawara Hostel is located in Vicuña, just 13 miles from La Unión. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Florida Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Excelente todo. Personal. Calidad. Instalaciones volvería feliz
- Ubicación y cordialidad del personal. Tuvimos algunos problemas, pero son solucionables si se lo proponen.
Excelente lugar, tranquilo y un ambiente confiable, además de tener un espacio óptimo
para compartir con otros huéspedes
Lo único rescatable es la atención del personal, todos muy amables y tratando de hacer funcionar las deficientes instalaciones, es evidente la falta de inversión de parte de los dueños.
Un detalle importante cuenta con muy poco personal.
- Ubicación, decoración, piscina, desayuno económico
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rivadavia Coquimbo Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rivadavia Coquimbo Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rivadavia Coquimbo Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rivadavia Coquimbo Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!