8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Revelstoke British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Revelstoke British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Revelstoke British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Revelstoke British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Revelstoke British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Revelstoke British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Revelstoke British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Revelstoke British Columbia:
McCarty House Inn B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, McCarty House Inn B&B offers accommodations in Revelstoke. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Revelstoke Mountain Resort Ski Lift is 3 miles from McCarty House Inn B&B, and Revelstoke Railway Museum is 0.4 miles from the property.
Terry and Bob are so lovely and you can feel it in/with everything they do!
Breakfast, helpfullness, the B&B …
The best for a relaxed holiday!
- Very quaint, historic house. Super hosts, a very enjoyable expwrience
- Everything was thought of to make our stay an exceptional one. Bed was very comfortable, hosts wonderful and food great. We felt wonderfully rested and pampered.
- The minute you arrive you are treated like an old friend. We were given hot fresh baked muffins and hot coffee on arrival. In the morning before breakfast, we got more muffins, orange juice and coffee. The owners are so very nice and the property sparkles and id super clean. We also had an issue with our ongoing flight and the rang the airline and had 20-minute wait and there was no charge on the call. We will definitely stay there again.
- This is a great place to stay in Revelstoke, owners are exceptionally friendly & could not do enough for you. Rooms are great & very comfortable. Area appears very safe & friendly. Overall great stay
- Terry and Bob are so lovely and you can feel it in/with everything they do!
Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast is located in Revelstoke. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking.
- Sheri was an excellent host. Made sure we had everything we needed. Storage area for ski gear with boot and glove dryers! She even made a delicious vegan breakfast for my partner and I. Amazing room with a beautiful bath and bathrobes.
- Perfect location for skiing Revelstoke! Great breakfast, the place was spotless, comfy bed and our hosts were great. Highly recommend!
- Very friendly and welcoming manageress. Excellent facilities & awesome breakfast. I would highly recommend this B & B.
- The room was very comfortable, bed and bathroom both exceeded expectations. The owner was exceptionally friendly and accommodating and breakfast was amazing.
- The owners were very friendly, accommodating and attentive. We’re vegan, so they made us delicious waffles with fruit on top for breakfast. Our room and bathroom were clean and comfortable.
7 Acres Bed & Breakfast
Located in Revelstoke, 17 miles from Taft, 7 Acres Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- The owners are very nice and made sure our stay was very comfortable. Great breakfasts.
- Fantastic place to stay in Revy! Spotlessly clean, spacious rooms, delicious breakfast each morning, use of a large and well-equipped kitchen, charming, warm and welcoming hosts, great location near everything – would be hard to ask for more. The entire location can also be rented out by groups.
- Layout of property which allowed different activities i.e. reading or watching TV in different areas. Facilities were good and hosts very obliging e.g. we could make our own hot chocolate using their milk.
- I liked the huge storage area for suitcases in our room. I also liked the large 8.5 acre property which was ours to wander around freely. The parking was extremely convenient.
- Owner very friendly; beautiful gardens for relaxing
Powder Pillow Bed and Breakfast
Located in Revelstoke, 19 miles from Taft, Powder Pillow Bed and Breakfast features a barbecue and playground. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking.
- Beautiful modern, but still very cosy suite. Very clean. Just 10 minutes from Mount Revelstoke National Park. Everything was perfect!
- Great apartment, in a great location. Really friendly people. Confortable bed and nice shower
- Dave and Nicole are the nicest people you will ever meet. Their spacious apartments is spotless has an amazing huge walk in shower and the most comfortable bed. There is a seperate lounge, kitchen, dining area. Nicole freshly baked yummy bread and provided home made jam for breakfast plus fresh milk, juice, yoghurt and cereal. She kindly allowed us the use of her washing machine which was very much appreciated. The wifi is fast. It was so nice we tried to extend our stay but understandably, she was booked out! Congratulations Dave & Nicole and thanks for a wonderful stay.
family owned very welcoming.use of washing machine. loaned us walking poles
really large area. home made bread stocked fridge
- We had a suite which was very spacious with microwave, grill and toaster as well as a large fridge. Comfortable seating area, good supply of books, DVDs and games. Great bathroom with large shower. The beds were very comfortable. The owner provided home made bread, jam, butter, yoghurt, cereals, fruit for us to make our own breakfast in the morning. A real home from home.
The Pines Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Revelstoke! Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, The Pines Bed & Breakfast is located in Revelstoke in the region of British Columbia. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking.
- Just the best B&b ever stayed at. Warm welcome. Fantastic bathroom with underfloor heating. Soft fluffy towels and lovely toiletries. Huge bedroom. Home cooked breakfast with fresh juice fruit coffee and selection of breads and jams. Beautiful decking area with hot tub. Fabulous hosts and made us feel so welcome.
- Breakfast was delicious, our room was large and comfortable and loved the robes and sandals provided for the hot tub! Carol is a wonderful hostess and made us feel very comfortable – even going so far as to make reservations for dinner in town. We had a wonderful time and will certainly be back! The two shared bathrooms are a small price to pay for the hospitality and value.
Delicious large healthy breakfast, perfect for hitting the nearby slopes of Revy.
Steve and Carol were great hosts, and extremely knowledgeable about the area and outdoor sports.
Fantastic value: comfy clean rooms, a jacuzzi, and you get treated like family! I’d stay again in a heart beat. Perfect for couples.
- Exceptional hospitality and amazing breakfast plus baking
- The owners are a very kind and helpful couple ! Lovely people who made me feel like home.
Alpenrose Revelstoke Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Alpenrose Revelstoke Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Revelstoke, just 20 miles from Taft.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- We experienced a comforting mix of professional perfection and warmth of a home away from home. Everything was ready, organized, clean and comfortable. Best stay in Revelstoke yet!
- Very comfortable, good breakfast and amenities and great location, especially for skiing. Amber is a very friendly and warm host and provided lots of useful information and tips that helped us get the most out of our stay in Revelstoke.
- Amazing breakfast, very welcoming, lots of information! Would stay again
- Amber’s an amazing host! She gave us great insights on where to ski on the mountain and which restaurants to check out in town. Breakfasts were delicious and the hot tub was pretty sweet, too.
- Amber was a great host and made us feel very welcome. Very friendly and offered lots of local activity and dining advice. Lots of nice personal touches like home baking and breakfast made to order. Great communication.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Revelstoke Winterhouse offers accommodations in Revelstoke. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking.
No reviews yet.
Mulvehill Creek Wilderness Inn and Wedding Chapel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mulvehill Creek Wilderness Inn and Wedding Chapel offers accommodations in Revelstoke, just 24 miles from Taft. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing and biking.
- The location is great – the clue is in the title – it’s hidden. A good drive from Revelstoke down the side of the lake then a further bumpy ride down a dirt track. Very peaceful and secluded with a view of the lake through a clearing. The property is set up for weddings but all the guests we met were simply tourists staying for a few days. There’s a slight Austrian flavour to the property reflecting its (non-resident) owner. We loved the use of the property’s canoe, and the great breakfasts. There is an amazing waterfall just 5 minutes walk from the lodge. The night sky was amazing.
- Very friendly little hotel off road, romantic, good breakfast, middle of wood, close to river, nature, sometimes bears, great.
- Incredible hôtel in a fabulous natural site, next to a lake and to a natural cascade in an ancient forest, seems to be lost in a National Park. We even got to see a black bear in the garden, which we were desperate to see at the end of 2 weeks in the National Park ! The warden was super nice (thanks again Mike!) and the experience was such a blast! The best price for money ever!!
- We loved it all. An excellent place to stay. Beautiful rooms and super clean. And the owners were great! !
- The breakfast served was very good, and prepared by the host.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Revelstoke British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Revelstoke British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Revelstoke British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Revelstoke British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!