8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pont-Rouge Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-Rouge Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-Rouge Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-Rouge Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-Rouge Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-Rouge Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pont-Rouge Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-rouge Quebec:
B&B Aux Deux Pignons
Featuring free WiFi, B&B Aux Deux Pignons offers accommodations in Donnacona. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Quebec City is 26 miles from B&B Aux Deux Pignons, and Stoneham is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
– Great and rich breakfast.
– very pleasant owners.
– fast wifi connection
– good location. The shops are 5min walk.
Well-run comfortable B&B with friendly service. A warm pleasant couple-run auberge.
These sweaty tired bicyclists were welcomed with beers on a lovely garden terrace! Next morning got excellent breakfasts.
Our Chemin-du-Roy stops were Repentigny, Louiseville, Trois-Rivieres, Ste-Anne-de-la-Pérade & Donnacona. September was a good time to do this bike-ride!
- The owners are a charming, welcoming couple. Their home was cozy and comfortable. We had a two bedroom suite and had a private bathroom. We were invited to share a glass of wine with travelers from France. The breakfast was excellent and included fruit,eggs, bacon, toast, a delightful cup of hot bread pudding and many kinds of nut and fruit bread.
- The room was well furnished, bed very comfortable. Everything was there. Our hosts were very friendly, welcoming, informative and so kind. Breakfasts were fantastic – something different offered every day.
- The atmosphere,the welcome we got from the owners, the service,the details for our comfort, the friendliness, will definitely go back.
- – Great and rich breakfast.
Gîte Aux Quatre Délices
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Gîte Aux Quatre Délices offers accommodations in Neuville. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Quebec City is 20 miles from Gîte Aux Quatre Délices, and Stoneham is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 12 miles from Gîte Aux Quatre Délices.
The building has such history! Absolutely what we wanted to see and experience!
The hosts are new to this property and it was fabulous to talk with them about their plans.
- Beautiful, historical building, great hosts. Our favorite of our trip.
- Déjeuner santé….lit très confortable. Très propre.
- Si vous avez à loger dans le coin, il n’y à pas d’hésitation à avoir. Des gens super, un lieu super et un super déjeuné. Sinon, trouvez-vous une raison, comme un voyage de vélo ou un séjour dans le coin de Quebec (à 20 minutes environs) et aller profiter de la place et encourager ces gens. Super suite famille disponible!
- L’accueil chaleureux, les chambres très propres, décorées avec goût, la literie et gros coup de cœur pour le petit dejeuner et ces moments passés avec notre hôte. Je recommande à 100% !!
- The building has such history! Absolutely what we wanted to see and experience!
Fleur de Coucou
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Fleur de Coucou offers accommodations in Saint-Apollinaire. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Quebec City is 20 miles from Fleur de Coucou, and Stoneham is 28 miles away. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
the rooms were a great size , very clean
we were in the new part of the building
- Hosts were very friendly and accommodating. Felt at home and what an amazing breakfast.
- Clean room, beautifully decorated, delicious breakfast.
- Very nice place. Right off the highway so it’s very accessible. There is a grocery store right across the street and restaurants close by. My French is pretty rusty but the woman was patient with me. Next to the rooms there was complimentary water bottles and a mini-fridge to store food in as well as a keurig with coffee and tea. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was absolutely delicious and very filling.
- comfortable bed and five star break fast included, it’s close to high way and opposite of IGA. complementary coffee(k-cup) and tea with fresh milk all day. three bedrooms upstair all have independent TV with a lovely living room.
- the rooms were a great size , very clean
Gite Aux 3 Tonnelles
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gite Aux 3 Tonnelles offers accommodations in Saint-Gabriel-De-Valcartier. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.Quebec City is 11 miles from Gite Aux 3 Tonnelles, and Stoneham is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Very good people, perfect place well situated for do things arounds in location.careness and reception great and very good meal.
- Madame Christiane est accueillante et pleine de bons conseils pour la réussite de notre séjour. Sa maison est simple et chaleureuse, on s’y sent bien. Excellente accessibilité aux différents attraits touristiques. Déjeuners incroyables, elle s’est donnée du mal pour tenir compte de mon intolérance au gluten..
- Christiane est très accueillante, prévenante, attentionnée et toujours aux service de ses invités. Elle aime recevoir , est organisée et rigoureuse . Nous l’avons fort appréciée.
- Un endroit rien que pour nous, propre et confortable. De bons petits déjeuners et des conseils pour visiter Québec et les alentours
Petit déjeuner en compagnie de notre hôte
Maison et Jardin Monarde
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. This traditional French-Canadian home is located alongside the St. Lawrence River, a 30 minute-drive from Quebec City. It features a full breakfast.Rooms at Maison et Jardin Monarde feature antique furnishings.The common living area offers a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Guests can enjoy breakfast on the porch overlooking the garden.Maison et Jardin is a 30 minute drive from Quebec City Jean Lesage International Airport. The Cap Rouge Golf Club is 6 miles away.
- The owner was very personable and a plasure to be around. The breakfasts were great and we loved our room. Our first experience at a B & B was wonderful 😀
- Beautiful tree lined road, Canada’s oldest road
- Interesting 300 year old house on fantastic property with lots of outside sitting areas and a lovely screened porch. Beautiful antiques and art. Hostess was delightful
Delightful visit. It was our first experience at a B&B. This home is welcoming, it was easy to relax. Bed was very comfy, room was quiet, our days in Quebec City were long so this was inviting each night. The garden is mature, inviting, a wonderful place for morning coffee and to watch a momma bird in her nest (2 maybe 3 chicks). The weather could not have been better, so that enhanced our ability to appreciate the grounds.
Thank you for lovely stay.
- Vegetables were from the garden! The hostess is very friendly and helpful.
Gîte Au Vieux Presbytère
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Gîte Au Vieux Presbytère is located in Saint-Léonard-de-Portneuf in the region of Quebec, just 27 miles from Stoneham. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides ski equipment. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 25 miles away.
- The Gite is beautiful, the owners are so friendly, the breakfast was excellent, the quality of the room was also excellent, everything was clean. It was like stepping back in time and it was so relaxing.
- Nous avons adoré notre séjour au gîte ! Carolyne et Donald étaient adorables avec de tres bons conseils. Petit déjeuner excellent !
- Tout a été parfait dans ce havre de paix et d’harmonie: hôtes sympathiques et accueillants dans un décor moderne, gardant le charme d’un vieil édifice. Tout y est rassemblé pour notre confort et notre bien-être: lit douillet, petit salon privé pour la détente, propreté, commodités, succulents déjeuners santé, sans compter les petites attentions personnalisées…
- Accueil chaleureux et attentionné. Confort et ambiance impeccables. Très beau gîte, excellent (et copieux) petit déjeuner.
- Wow ! Je recommande vraiment cet établissement ! Pour moi, tout était parfait, accueil chaleureux, confort, service, tranquilité. L’endroit est paisible, agréable, de toute beauté et facile à trouver. J’ai déjà hâte d’y retourner ! Merci Caroline et Donald de m’avoir si bien reçue.
B&B du Village
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B du Village offers accommodations in Deschambault. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The owner were lovely and the location and sleep were amazing.
- Dès mon arriver jai été très bien reçue dans cette superbe maison style d’époque . Ma chambre,ou je pourrais dire ma suite car elle était grande avec une cuisine et salle de bain etait tres propre .Bon petit dejeuné inclue a la boulangerie du coin 🙂 jai hâte de revenire en été pour le paysage 🙂 Merci Sylvain
- Tout était parfait. Bel accueil de la propriétaire et les lieux loués sont extra.
L’accueil chaleureux et la gentillesse de Sylvain qui a vraiment pris le temps de
discuter avec nous. La possibilité de faire la cuisine et d’être autonome. Le petit déjeuner somptueux avec les produits locaux.
- L’accueil plus que chaleureux – Le petit déjeuner plus que copieux
Located in Quebec City, 18 miles from Stoneham, Auberge Emond features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and canoeing. Lévis is 8 miles from Auberge Emond, and Saint-Jean is 27 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-rouge Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pont-Rouge Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-Rouge Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-Rouge Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!