8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pierrefontaine-les-Varans Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Pierrefontaine-les-Varans Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pierrefontaine-les-Varans Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pierrefontaine-les-Varans Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pierrefontaine-les-Varans Franche-Comté. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pierrefontaine-les-Varans Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pierrefontaine-les-Varans Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pierrefontaine-les-varans Franche-comté:
Le relais des deux tours
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le relais des deux tours offers accommodations in Brémondans. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Besançon is 18 miles from Le relais des deux tours, and Neuchâtel is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 47 miles from Le relais des deux tours.
- Hosts are charming, venue- amazing, breakfast- lovely. Atmosphere- fantastic, even a small sweeiming pool. Just great
- Simple: this is an exceptional place! We thank Bruno and Manon for their hospitality and warm welcoming, very nice small dinner with local food you kindly served for us in the evening since we arrived late, and all your care during our short stay. The personal take on every small detail is very impressive! The room was very comfortable and large, extremely clean and modern. The hotel is situated in an idyllic quite place in a small village but easily accessible from A36 and close to many attractions of the Comte region.
- Amazing location and property with very welcoming hostess. The breakfast was superb, with plenty of local produce on offer.
- We got better treated then in a 5 stars luxury hotel.
- Bruno and Manon are wonderful. Very welcoming and helpful, booked our supper in best local restaurant, provided excellent breakfast, perfect room and ensuite, very clean, tidy, comfortable and tastefully designed and decorated. The house is in a beautifully quiet setting. We all slept extremely well in very comfortable beds. This is a well kept secret in this part of France. An excellent spot to stop off for a night on a long journey or for a longer stay to explore the beautiful countryside with lots to do locally, cycling, kayaking, fishing….. We will be going back.
La Colline aux Yeux Doubs
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, La Colline aux Yeux Doubs offers accommodations in Baume-les-Dames. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Besançon is 18 miles from La Colline aux Yeux Doubs, and Belfort is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Room was comfortable, hosts were friendly and breakfast was simple but tasty.
- Lovely view of the valley from the terrace, and the outdoor pool was very welcome at the end of a hot ride from Besancon. Room was very smart, tea making facilities a nice touch, and a huge modern bathroom. Breakfast was traditionally French with lovely home made jams, croissant and baguette, but no protein. Despite the 5pm check in rule, we managed to get in earlier to enjoy the pool in the afternoon – worth a phone call to the owner if you arrive early.
We stayed here for 1 night.
Very clean, nice rooms, friendly and welcoming owners, close to the village.
- This small bed and breakfast is located in a residential area above Baume les Dames, within walking distance of several restaurants. The hosts were really nice, there is a small pool and a good view of the town. The bathroom was spacious and air con was appreciated, since it was really hot when we were there.
- Lovely views from the property and good to have a swimming pool after cycling up the hill!
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Les Charmettes offers accommodations in Rang, just 28 miles from Besançon. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or river. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Belfort is 20 miles from Les Charmettes, and Montbéliard is 12 miles from the property. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 47 miles away.
- The owner was very helpful: We had arrived by bike and given the awful weather weren’t keen on going all the way back to Isle sur le Doubs for dinner – so she drove my husband to the local supermarket and helped him find what we needed for a meal. The rooms themselves are very pretty, although the futon in the Chinese room is hard on the back. The billiard table was great fun – so much nicer than spending the evening in front of devices.
Close to Autoroute. Nice host and dog was allowed.
In summertime there is a nice pool area and small garden.
Big room with dart, pool billiard and resting area.
Large room, great facilites such as large and well equipped bathroom
Great relation with the owner of the place
Good with pet ( I had a cat with me)
Did not use the swimming pool but it was a great option ! Specially in the summer
Good location not far from the motorway but without any negative effects from it – the place is further away
The room and en-suite bathroom were clean and very spacious.
Bicycles can be stored in the garage.
There is a large shared lounge with TV and pool table.
- Very friendly hostess, cosy, themed room (Scottish). Hostess speaks English fairly well.
Gîte A Combray
Gîte A Combray offers accommodations in Arc-sous-Cicon. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Besançon is 21 miles from Gîte A Combray, and Neuchâtel is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 46 miles from Gîte A Combray.
No reviews yet.
Les Bruchels, Longechaux
Les Bruchels, Longechaux is located in Longechaux, 20 miles from Besançon and 26 miles from Neuchâtel. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Yverdon-les-Bains is 28 miles from Les Bruchels, Longechaux, and Montbéliard is 30 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 48 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes Béred Vuillemin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’hôtes Béred Vuillemin offers accommodations in Baume-les-Dames, just 17 miles from Besançon. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Montbéliard is 24 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Béred Vuillemin, and La Chaux-de-Fonds is 28 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 48 miles away.
- I love the way the owner remodeled the some centuries old barn into cosy rooms with modern bathrooms, a very pretty entrance hall and a breakfast area for the guests. It was very quiet, inside and outside of the house. The owner is very charming and doesn’t hesitate to go an extra mile for your comfort like to care for your dinner reservations in a restaurant (great choices, btw) or to serve you a really big breakfast!
- Great host. Very friendly and helpful. We will come back to enjoy the lovely breakfast.
- outstanding breakfast, beautiful house and garden, and of course above all, the warm and welcoming host Bered.
- Excellent host. Excellent, well equipped and comfortable room. Wonderful breakfast!
- The room was beautifully furnished and decorated. The breakfast was excellent made from local produce – not a pain au chocolat in sight! Lots of room to sit outside on a pleasant day.
Auberge Chez Soi
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Auberge Chez Soi offers accommodations in Ougney-Douvot. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Besançon is 12 miles from Auberge Chez Soi, and Montbéliard is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 43 miles from Auberge Chez Soi.
- The location is nice and quiet. It is a VERY remote place, but you can check before hand on Google Maps, so you can decide whether it is OK for you or not. The Inn is well maintained and furnished. Breakfast is quite OK, standard food from the supermarket.
Incredibly silent lake view outside the property, near forest.
Host are so kind and helpful, feels like home.
Spacious living room with comfort inroom and beding.
Well prepared breakfast.
I can’t ask for more.
- Lovely quiet riverside location, very good table d’hote meal
- Wunderbare Lage direkt am Flussufer mit familiärem Abendessen. Haus liegt am Ende einer Sackgasse, also sehr ruhig. Freundliche Gastgeber.
- La tranquillité le calme l’endroit les propriétaires 👌❤ la table hôte 👌👌👌👌😜
Located in Fontaine, 25 miles from Besançon, Le Chanois features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Belfort is 23 miles from Le Chanois, and Montbéliard is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Lovely big room that was spotlessly clean, the owners are extremely friendly and helpful..
- The area was very quiet and the owners were super-friendly (we speak French). The rooms were good for a family – there were toys, books, a baby gate etc. There was a fridge and microwave available. When we brought back picnic food to eat for our tea the owners brought us plates and cutlery to use. There were drink-making facilities in the room. The bathroom was great and had a bath. There is a market on Wednesday evenings in Clerval which was great for having an informal meal and drink.
- Accueil chaleureux on s’est senti comme à la maison merci pour vos sourire et votre bonne humeur
- Excellent accueil d’ Evelyne et Patrick dans cette vieille ferme restaurée avec beaucoup de goût et de chaleur, au prix d’un travail énorme entrepris pendant des années par Patrick ; belle décoration , le calme, un grand confort ; des hôtes charmants, accueillants, simples ; adeptes de l’accueil chez l’habitant depuis de nombreuses années, et parfois déçus par l’évolution actuelle du concept, mercantile et maniérée , nous avons trouvé beaucoup de plaisir à séjourner à Fontaine ; merci à vous deux.
- Familie Moritz ist sehr nett und herzlich. Sie sind sehr hilfsbereit. Die Lage der Unterkunft ist phantastisch. Es sind sehr schöne Zimmer. Alles ist sehr liebevoll gemacht.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pierrefontaine-les-varans Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pierrefontaine-les-Varans Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pierrefontaine-les-Varans Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pierrefontaine-les-Varans Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!