8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Nouzerines Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Nouzerines Limousin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Nouzerines Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nouzerines Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nouzerines Limousin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Nouzerines Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Nouzerines Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Nouzerines Limousin:
Chambres d’hôtes Le Moulin de Barre
Chambres d’hôtes Le Moulin de Barre offers accommodations in Vigoulant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Montluçon is 26 miles from Chambres dHotes Moulin, and Châteauroux is 31 miles away. Deols Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Everything. Easily one of the best places I have stayed at ever. Dinner was great too. Extremely friendly owners and unbelievable value for the money.
- A delightful country property with oodles of charm. Both breakfast and dinner were delicious and copious.
- I loved the location and the accommodation was beautifully presented and very comfortable. Geoff and Doreen were excellent hosts and the food was delicious. I would definitely recommend it and i hope to return. Very happy with it.
- Doreen and Geoff fantastic – everything about it was perfect – well thought out and hospitable and comfy.
- We loved the peace and quiet, with friendly helpful hosts. The Moulin is set in the countryside away from large towns so was very peaceful and relaxed. Plenty of chateaux and gardens within a reasonable distance.
Les Chambres d’Helix
Located in Saint-Dizier-les-Domaines in the region of Limousin, 28 miles from Montluçon, Les Chambres d’Helix features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Guéret is 12 miles from Les Chambres d’Helix, and Aubusson is 26 miles away. Deols Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- The proprietor was great, he was friendly and helpful and very welcoming. We had booked dinner and it was delightful – not cordon bleu but good french cooking, with wine. Breakfast was when we asked for it and the coffee was as we’d asked for it – great start to the day.
- A fabulous find. Beautiful walks and unspoilt neighbouring villages. Fantastic place to stay for families- games out for children, cute animals for petting including piglets and rabbits. The family running the guest house were so friendly and helpful, including phoning up to book a restaurant for us because of our limited French. Do try the nearby Michelin starred Auberge. Highly recommend staying here for a quiet rural get away.
- Having a sitting room, great to relax in, just lucky we were the only people there. Fridge brilliant, water hot, animals fabulous, owners incredibly friendly and helpful. Breakfast prompt and wonderful.
- Philippe and family made our stay excellent our children loved the animals
- Propre,la visite de la ferme super et un souper accueil
Chateau Vue Boussac Chambres d’Hôtes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chateau Vue Boussac Chambres d’Hôtes offers accommodations in Boussac, just 19 miles from Montluçon. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guéret is 20 miles from Château Vue Boussac, and Aubusson is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 42 miles from the property.
Kate is an exceptional host. kind, pleasent and inspiring. The room and house were warm and welcoming. Great food, charming interior design inside a well preserved renovated house with a great view.
Good window air (bug free windows).
Amazing gourmet dinner five course, by the hostess, perfect setting and very much at home
Croissants incredibly crispy and flaky.
Rustic and elegant at the same time, we will definitely be back
- This lovely house of Kate sits in the middle of France in a small town called Boussac. I’d have missed it if Kate didn’t drive an hour to pick me up from La Souterraine train station as due to the stupidness of AVIS we didnt get our car from Bordeaux. And then we realized we are in heaven. Kate made all the decoration of the house in her classy artististic taste, and plant the garden with the rule of nature. The house is then embraced by a garden with lovely garden, a small wood, and then a stunning view of Chateau Vue Boussac right in front. Not mentioning the tranquil small town with friendly local people yet. We spend two days with Kate and she made herself an excellent host as well as a Great friend of us. Last but not least, don’t miss Kate’s dinner. It’s just inspiringly ceeative and you should try yourself.
- Room a little hot, but then the weather was very hot.
- Kate (the host and chef) is amazing. The house, it’s rooms ,decor and ambiance are amazing. The area is quiet and unspoiled.
- Kate is an exceptional host. kind, pleasent and inspiring. The room and house were warm and welcoming. Great food, charming interior design inside a well preserved renovated house with a great view.
Chateau de La Lande
Located in Crozon-sur-Vauvre in the region of Centre, 25 miles from Châteauroux, Chateau de La Lande features a sun terrace and views of the lake. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guéret is 21 miles from Chateau de La Lande, and Saint-Maur is 26 miles away. Deols Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Great chateaux antique decoration with many free salons for customers
- Really liked the welcoming by the amazing staff, really helpful. They also cooked a brilliant dinner from the garden vegetables, that we had outside on the sunny terrace, just amazing. Breakfast was also excellent. What a fantastic break.
- We loved this beautiful chateau. The welcome we had was exceptional. Everyone we met during our stay were lovely. The food was gorgeous and the rooms very spacious. We travel regularly throughout Europe and we can honestly say this was one of the best stays we have ever experienced. We look forward to going again to meet these very special people.
- Wonderful personal service, attention to detail, authentic feel , food delicious, lovely breakfast. Obviously a labour of love
- The chateau is beautifully restored, the owner welcoming and charming, as are her helpers. The food was delicious and elegantly presented. The room was lovely, the bed comfortable and the ambiance exceptional. We were delighted with our stay, and will definitely come again, and recommend the chateau to our friends and acquaintances.
le vent du sud
Featuring free WiFi, le vent du sud offers accommodations in Lignerolles, just 24 miles from Montluçon. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Châteauroux is 30 miles from le vent du sud, and Guéret is 26 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Domaine du Breuil
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Domaine du Breuil offers accommodations in Chassignolles, just 24 miles from Châteauroux.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Guéret is 24 miles from Domaine du Breuil, and Orval is 29 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 27 miles away.
- The host were amazingly accommodating as we were really late. They looked after us like royalty and we had a wonderful stay.
- I really liked the friendly and welcoming personalities of the owners. They did everything and anything to make our stay comfortable and successful: like a fresh egg in the morning, letting us store a few things in the fridge and hanging some clothes on the line to dry.
Les propriétaires sont très sympathiques, la maison est très jolie et le terrain aussi. Il y a pleins d’animaux!
Le petit déjeuner est complet et la chambre agréable et calme
- Merci à Denis et sa compagne aux petits soins avec nous .
- Nos hôtes étaient attentionnés et serviables. Le cadre intérieur (décoration) avait beaucoup de charme. La chambre propre et confortable, le lit large , tout cela était bien appréciable pour un séjour de plusieurs nuits.
Maison des Ingénieurs
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Maison des Ingénieurs is located in Molières-sur-Cèze, just 20 miles from Montluçon. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guéret is 17 miles from Maison des Ingénieurs, and Aubusson is 19 miles from the property. Deols Airport is 50 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Logis de Chezelles
Located in Sidiailles, 18 miles from Montluçon, Logis de Chezelles features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Deols Airport is 37 miles away.
- Comfortable room with a bath and shower. Good breakfast. Excellent hosts. Exactly what we wanted. Would recommend if you want excellent accommodation in a peaceful location.
- The owners were very helpful and friendly. We only spent one night there but would happily have stayed longer. The croissants were the best we had throughout our 10 day trip through France. We had no real need for wifi so cannot comment fairly but there was no instant connection as far as I could tell. I would recommend this place unreservedly.
- Very friendly and great owners. Facilities all excellent. Calm, serene place. Many thanks.
- Quiet location, large room, friendly and helpful owners.
- L’accueil plus que chaleureux, les produits maison, l’environnement, le calme , l’espace dans la chambre, les informations concernant la région.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Nouzerines Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Nouzerines Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Nouzerines Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Nouzerines Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!