8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Newfane Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Newfane Vermont is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Newfane Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Newfane Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Newfane Vermont. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Newfane Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Newfane Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Newfane Vermont:
Inn on Putney Road
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Inn on Putney Road offers accommodations in Brattleboro. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center and gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Worcester Regional Airport is 53 miles away.
- Sheets were the softest I’ve ever felt! Clean, comfy and inn keepers are so nice! Breakfast was amazing!
- Just a beautiful inn, run by lovely people. Couldnt be happier.
- Clean, John and Cindy extremely helpful and friendly, the perfect inn keepers
- The breakfasts were outstanding – the room superbly appointed and very comfortable
- The innkeepers were a delight to talk to with fascinating tales to share. They were also extremely helpful. And breakfasts were yummy and varied each day. Books and DVD movies seemed limitless for their guests’ pleasure. And the garden was lovely and quiet, a perfect place to sit and read near the most spectacular Japanese maple tree I’ve ever seen.
Gray Ghost Inn
Surrounded by the peaks of the Green Mountains, this bed and breakfast features an outdoor swimming pool and a hot tub. Skiing and snowboarding at Mount Snow is 1 miless away.The Gray Ghost Inn features a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every guest room. Select suites include additional amenities like a TV, a refrigerator, and living area.Guests at the West Dover Gray Ghost Inn can relax by the fireplace in the lounge area, or play a variety of games, including billiards and ping-pong. Ski storage is also available.A cook-to-order breakfast is served every morning in the dining room.The Mount Snow Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from the inn. Hiking trails, available during warm weather months, are within 1 mile of the property.
- I loved the hosts. Very charming and friendly. Breakfast was great and efficiently served.
- The owners were extremely welcoming and very kind. Onyx and Loki were a wonderful addition to the lodge. Breakfast in the morning was a delicious, filling and made-to-order.
- Perfect location. Loved getting up in the morning having breakfast and then off to the mountain for a full day of skiing without the long drive!!
- Owner and staff were very friendly and accommodating. Room was nice and clean. Breakfast was very good.
- The staff was amazing! Breakfast was absolutely delicious!
The Inn at Woodchuck Hill Farm
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, The Inn at Woodchuck Hill Farm is located in Grafton in the region of Vermont, just 22 miles from Manchester. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for canoeing and hiking.
- everyone was very friendly and accommodating. The house was really interesting, old with interesting features and knicknacks, clean and convenient.
The place was beyond our expectation, and the host was excellent… Mark and his wife were very friendly and always available to help at the house as well as providing adventure suggestions.
The location of the house is on top of the hill – the view is priceless, and the atmosphere around the house very relaxing…. will be going there again.
- Mark was a charming and gracious host. He made us feel welcomed the minute we entered the Inn. The property is unusually quiet surrounded by beautiful wooded areas, hiking paths, and a pond. The Inn has a spacious outside deck with plenty of seating for enjoying the scenic views in addition to the comfortable living space inside.
The owners were very nice. Loved the secluded location. Grafton was a very quiet and much needed “get away” from it all spot.
My husband actually survived not having a TV for the weekend! Phelps Barn for dinner was excellent.
- The propietor was friendly, outgoing, and solicitous. Beautiful historic property meticulously maintained
Ranney-Crawford House offers accommodations in Westminster West. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
No reviews yet.
1868 Crosby House
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, 1868 Crosby House offers accommodations in Brattleboro. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Worcester Regional Airport is 54 miles away.
- It was the perfect birthday weekend. We were able to stay warm and dry during the snow storm and the breakfast was the best I’ve ever had at a B&B. They did a phenomenal job!
- This place is wonderful…breakfast was outstanding, hiking right off the property, close to ski area
- Our hostess is a wonderful woman, kind & well organized, energetic, and interesting. She gave me a ride into town and offered to bring me back to the B&B. She brought breakfast in bed to me 2 mornings, allowing me to sleep in!! The B&B is close to town but far enough out of it that you feel the quiet. The property is well taken care of, inside & out. Very clean, w every detail attended to.
- Comfy bed and very friendly hostess. Easy walk into town. Charming room and bathroom. Hostess gave us a great sightseeing tip.
- Delightful staff, superb breakfast, comfortable facilities.
The One Cat
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The One Cat offers accommodations in Brattleboro. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 53 miles from The One Cat.
No reviews yet.
Cold Moon Farm B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cold Moon Farm B&B offers accommodations in Jamaica, just 14 miles from Manchester. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and free use of bicycles is available. You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing and biking.
No reviews yet.
Green River Bridge House
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Green River Bridge House is located in Guilford, just 25 miles from Adams. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 53 miles from Green River Bridge House.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Newfane Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Newfane Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Newfane Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Newfane Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!