8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Montenartró Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Montenartró Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Montenartró Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montenartró Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montenartró Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Montenartró Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Montenartró Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Montenartró Catalonia:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Can Congost offers accommodations in Sort, 22 mi from Andorra la Vella. Private parking is available on site.Certain units feature views of the mountain or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and horse riding. The property offers free ski storage and ski classes for an extra cost. Baqueira-Beret is 23 mi from Can Congost, while Vielha is 27 mi away.
- Just another mundane stop, nothing really to remember- sorry.
Exceptional standard for a bed and breakfast, room had dual windows with electric shutters, plenty of wardrobe space, spacious modern bathroom.
Breakfast was very good with meat, cheese, bread, good coffee and home made cake.
Location is just a few km out of Sort in a quiet residential area, which suited us for a one night stay
Great owner , nice lady , very nice bathroom.
Room itself a bit small. And warm , no airco.
- We had a large upstairs room and bathroom with a walk in wardrobe area which was a bonus for a 4 night stay. The host was wonderful despite our language challenges. We used our phone apps to communicate with great success. The evening dinners were exceptional value and we enjoyed 4 delicious meals complete with wine and a Catalan digestive to conclude. A peaceful, comfortable place to return to after a days walking.
- The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was modern and spacious. The host, though we did not speak the same language was very friendly. We had use of a cozy common room with a big comfy couch and TV and also another big room with a sauna, games, and a beautiful view of the nearby mountains.
Cal Cinque has accommodations with a shared lounge and free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Andorra la Vella is 11 miles from Cal Cinque.
- Very clean and warm apartment, missing more light in the living-room but good overall.
- Muy centrico y tanquilo, siempre que encuentres en las habitaciones compartidas a personas de tu misma manera de ser y que no crean problemas, como nosotros pudimos disfrutar de la compañia de otra pareja
- Estuve sola sin compartir nada con nadie. Si tuviera que hacerlo hubiera sido imcomodo, el piso es pequeño.
- Muy buena limpieza y comunicación con la dueña. Económico
No, no hi havia esmorzar, només 4 galetes I café .., vam esmorzar fora
els 3 dies, el llit normalet, no gaire còmode.
B&B Hostal Vall d’ Assua
Hostal Vall d’Àssua has a beautiful, natural location within the Àssua Valley, in the Lleida province of Catalunya. It offers free parking and an attractive garden and terrace area.The rooms at the Vall d’Àssua guest house all have a private bathroom and central heating. Some boast great views of the landscape.Guests can enjoy a homemade breakfast at the Hostal Vall d’Àssua.. Public areas include a bar, a living room and an air-conditioned dining room. There is also a playground for children.The Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is less than 19 mi from the Hostal. PortAiné Ski Resort is just 12 mi from the property. Nearby you can enjoy a range or adventure sports such as rafting, kayaking and canyoning.
La amabilidad de la dueña. El desayuno con las tostadas de tomate y jamón.
La limpieza de la habitación y las vistas a la montaña.
- El jardín, la terraza, la atención familiar y la cama ancha.
- Tracte familiar. Bon esmorzar i habitacio correcta.
- Todo perfecto limpio , cama cómoda y mucha tranquilidad y la chica majissima y el desayuno fabuloso , 100% recomendable
- El entorno, la atención, el.servicio y la ubicación
- La amabilidad de la dueña. El desayuno con las tostadas de tomate y jamón.
Chalet “Rec dels Noguers”
Located in Castellciutat, Chalet “Rec dels Noguers” provides barbecue facilities, garden, outdoor pool, and terrace. This bed and breakfast offers a shared kitchen and a shared lounge.Rooms at the bed and breakfast are heated. One of the rooms has a private bathroom, while the other 2 share a bathroom.The daily breakfast offers vegetarian and continental options.Andorra la Vella is 11 mi from the accommodations. La Seu d´Urgell is only 0.8 mi away.
- Friendly hosts,helpful. Cleanliness . Excellent breakfast. Pool (although not used as it rained)
- Un trato esquisito por parte de los dueños siempre con una sonrisa en los labios gracias por tratarnos tan bien…..volveremos
- El desayuno es excelente, nos gustó muschisimo. El patio y la piscina són muy bonitos. Esta todo muy limpio, y la atención recibida fue buena.
- Chegamos tarde, por volta de 23:00 horas, e o proprietário estava nos aguardando, juntamente com sua esposa e fomos bem recebidos. Nos passaram algumas informações da região. A hospedagem é familiar, e as acomodações bem limpas. Banheiro exclusivo. Bom café da manhã.
Das beste Frühstück meiner gesamten Reise!!!
Der Vermieter spricht deutsch
Located in Montferrer, Nata’s House provides accommodations with a garden.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Andorra la Vella is 12 miles from Nata’s House.
No reviews yet.
Located in La Seu d’Urgell in the Catalonia region, Duc Allotjament has accommodations with free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.If you would like to discover the area, skiing and cycling are possible nearby.Andorra la Vella is 11 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The place is basic, functional, clean and a good value
- La relación calidad-precio es inmejorable. El alojamiento es básico pero cumple su función con creces. Estaba todo muy limpio, y la equipación de la habitación, baño, y zona de desayuno compartida era correcta y muy funcional (de sobra si estas de paso y solo buscas un sitio donde dormir). El WiFi funcionaba a la perfección.
- Es un alojamiento muy sencillo pero muy limpio, sin televisor, pero con ascensor y desayuno incluido, muy cerca del centro de la ciudad y con aparcamiento sin coste alguno por la zona.
- Relació qualitat-preu excel·lent. Molt ben situat. Molt simpàtics. A 5′ a peu del centre. Estava de pas, repetiré. Esmorzar res de l, altre món però correcte pel preu. Zona tranquila, llit còmode, cap queixa.
- El personal es excelente, así como la ubicación del sitio. La habitación muy bien, sólo me faltó alguna mesita o estante para dejar las cosas, y algún colgador de pared. El espacio dedicado a comedor está muy bien, sólo añadiria un fregadero y nevera.
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Catharina Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in La Seu d’Urgell old city center. It features views of Olympic Segre Park and the Cadí Mountains.Some rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day.A selection of bars and restaurants are in the surrounding streets; and a local farmer market is on some days of the week.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as kayaking, rafting and mountain biking. There are several thermal bath nearby, and staff at reception can provide more details. Andorra la Vella is 11 mi from Casa Catharina, while Pas de la Casa is 19 mi from the property. You can drive to Borg-Madame, at the French border within 45 minutes.
- The whole experience was wonderful thankyou to Catherina.
- Very friendly and helpful owner. Nice breakfast. Private parking was very useful
The host is incredibly kind and helpful. She provided all sorts of tips about the town as well as Andorra.
House is within the historic center, short walk to restaurants, etc.
Host also asked us what are preferences were for breakfast and provided a nice international meal.
Many free parking options.
- The views from the room balcony and the Breakfast.
- We were really happy to have chosen that place next to Andorra (couldn’t find suitable to our needs accommodation there)! It is really in the heart of the medieval town center & it’s lovely to stroll on foot after leaving the car on large parking very close to the place (we managed to deposit & pick up our luggage door-to-door with the assistance of local policy who welcomed us. We were met by the younger of two daughters of the hostess and then were taken care of by the elder one. The level of English was remarkable (a definite plus in the deep countryside). Breakfasts served in the room were nice, view from the balcony – full of natural beauty… We shall come back one day for sure…
Masia Torre del Manresà
Located in Alás, Masia Torre del Manresà offers garden, free WiFi, a shared lounge, and a tour desk. This bed and breakfast provides a terrace.The bed and breakfast has a flat-screen TV.Guests at Masia Torre del Manresà can enjoy a continental breakfast.Masia Torre del Manresà has an outdoor pool. Skiing is possible within the area and Masia Torre del Manresà offers ski storage space.Andorra la Vella is 10 miles from Masia Torre del Manresà, while Pas de la Casa is 18 miles from the property.
- Very nice , good breakfast, clean , nice staff, we enjoyed our stay. Perfect
- Continental breakfast very good. The room was very clean.
- Peter from South Türol! Breakfast was a dream, exellente! Rooms vary clean and the staff vary friendly!
- Secure parking, lovely lounge with log fire, nice safe walk for our dog and very clean room and excellent breakfast with fresh orange juice
- This is a fantastic hotel. Do not be put off by the location near a road – the rooms have double glazing and air conditioning so there is little noise from the road. Very friendly welcome, modern, clean, well appointed rooms and bathroom, plenty of parking and a convenient location. Good breakfast, very good value for money and an excellent stay. Highly recommended.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Montenartró Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Montenartró Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Montenartró Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Montenartró Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!