8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Montejaque Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Montejaque Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Montejaque Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montejaque Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montejaque Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Montejaque Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Montejaque Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Montejaque Andalucía:
The White Olive
The White Olive is a bed & breakfast located 10 minutes´ drive from Ronda. This property features a large garden with an outdoor swimming pool, sun loungers, and hammocks.This property offers rooms with different capacities: there are suites, apartments, and double or twin rooms. Most rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower, and others have access to shared bathroom facilities.Guests have access to a shared kitchen, and there are barbecue facilities available.You can find several shops within 4.3 mi of The White Olive. The beaches at Marbella are 1-hour drive away.
- Really enjoyed staying here. Andrew our temporary host was lovely. The whole stay was relaxing and peaceful. The dogs, cats, pig and donkey all add to the rural and homely feel about the place. The pool is lovely and large with great views of the nearby hills. Very easy to get in and out of Ronda and explore the lovely hill towns as well. You must visit the small cave pool which was freezing and great fun. Only two euros. The breakfast on the terrace is a great way of meeting the other guests and eating local dishes. Would love to come again.
- Billy was a great host and made everyone feel like they were at home. He was generous with his time and company and the place is beyond beautiful with friendly animals all over. It was a highlight of our trip. We will definitely come back if we pass by the region again. The surroundings are beautiful and there is a lot to do.
This place felt like therapi at the moment we arrived, we felt at home right away.
Rooms where very nice, and you have the possibility to cook in a big kitchen. Will the owner is a fantastic host, me and my family can defently recoment this place to people who likes a really good Bed And Breakfast.
A man opens up his home to travellers, and that I think everyone should have in mind, when they are doing reviews on The White Olive. Show some respect in your reviews. It isn’t a Hotel, but someones Home.
- The location is beautiful with fantastic views and very peaceful. The owner Will makes you feel very welcome, nothing is too much trouble.
This is probably one of the most beautiful and relaxing places we’ve ever stayed. The views from every place in the garden and the terrace were stunning. We could not stop making photos.
It’s nice to come from the busy Ronda and spend the time in the garden with the glass of wine admirring the views. We also went for the walk with the dogs. They simply just go with you. Both dogs Max and Minny are very friendly. There are also 2 cats, several piglets a noisy donkey and a sheep, so you have to like animals if you stay here. 🙂
Will was very friendly and welcomming host.
The breakfast was vey good quality, served on the terase with spectacular views.
Located in Ronda, 3.9 miles from Plaza de Espana, Casa Alta has accommodations with free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Casa Alta has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 4.2 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 38 miles from Casa Alta.
- Amazing view at the pool and the dogs are awesome!
- Friendly and helpful owners, great location outside beaten path, yet close enough to Ronda and white willages.
- Idyllic location just out of the town of Ronda. Old style Andalucía finca with cool interior and lovely old furniture. Large bathroom and 4 poster bed (room 6) was a treat! Very friendly owners and delicious breakfast. Gardens surrounded by immaculate olive groves and inviting pool . Chickens, pigeons and peacocks. A wonderful stay. Walks into the hills from the house. Wildflowers bursting out along the banks and roadsides, lizards on walls and many varied birds in the skies. A real treat – wish we’d stayed longer. We’ll be back!
Stunning views from the patio
Quiet and secluded location
- The villa and bungalows are set in a very tranquil area between Ronda and Arriate and the views are breathtaking. The bungalows kept us warm and cosy even though the temperatures outside were quite low. The breakfast was lovely and tables were set next to a fireplace within the main villa. Highly recommend having lunch or dinner at the restaurant ‘El Molino’ which is only a 3 minute drive away, very good value for money.
Located in Ronda, Moreliving Campo provides accommodations with a seating area and a kitchenette.There’s a fully equipped shared bathroom with bath or shower and a hair dryer.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool.There’s a garden at this property and guests can go cycling and hiking nearby.Plaza de Espana is 1.6 miles from Moreliving Campo, while Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 1.8 miles away. Malaga Airport is 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Salvatierra Guest House
Located a 3-minute walk from Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) in Ronda, Salvatierra Guest House has accommodations with air conditioning and free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental or buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.A terrace can be found at Salvatierra Guest House, along with a shared lounge.Plaza de Espana is 900 feet from the accommodation, while Tajo’s Tree-lined Avenue is 1,500 feet away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The location. The scenery. The property and the owners kindness.
- Very very nice stay and beautiful place. Impeccable hosts.
- it was a lovely place to stay. Ali and Gordon are a really great hosts. It was a big pleasure to meet such a cheerful and inspiring couple on our way. Fresh and delicious breakfast made just for us from local products, incredible view from terrace, recommendations worth to check… for sure it is a place we will visit again in our future.
- Two very friendly and helpful hosts made our stay even better than it would have been. They recommended everything from parking, to a walking route, to restaurants. The property is full of character and the advantage of a little pool was great to cool off after a day of walking around the town. The bed was very comfortable, our room and bathroom were perfect with good air conditioning. The breakfast was really lovely and the views from the property are amazing. We were sorry we only booked one night.
- The owners are very nice and helpful. very nice house, very nice room, very clean and charming. you have to stay there!!!!
Buena Vista Ronda Club
Set in Ronda, 2,300 feet from Plaza de Espana, Buena Vista Ronda Club features rooms with mountain views and free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and a bar. Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 0.6 mi away.Rooms have access to a shared terrace with a city view. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. At Buena Vista Ronda Club all rooms have air conditioning, heating, music player with bluetooth and a flat-screen TV.At the accommodations guests are welcome to take advantage of a sauna. Guests at Buena Vista Ronda Club will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ronda, like hiking. Breakfast is served at a cafeteria within a short walking distance from the property.Tajo’s Tree-lined Avenue is 2,300 feet from the property. Malaga Airport is 37 mi away.
- The owners were very friendly and were always available should they have been needed.
- We loved the gorgeous view from the terrace, the incredibly peaceful location, and the thoroughly warm welcome. There’s been a lot of thought put into the design of this brilliant little hideaway. We left feeling completely relaxed.
- A quiet, chill-out location among narrow streets at the edge of Ronda just a few minutes’ walk from the shops, restaurants and main sights. The terrace view towards the mountains is superb and the staff are super-helpful. With only three rooms, it’s clean, quirky and well-equipped for maximum relaxation.
Wonderful place and great people.
Alima and Patrick were very nice to us and helped a lot with late check-in.
Design of room is amazing and the places for the rest also.
Comfortable and near to hotel parking place.
Thank you guys! Recommended definitely
- The accomodation was just perfect. Relaxing zone for couples. No kids, no pets, just you, private bar and pool with sauna and music and beautiful terrace with excellent view! Owner Patrick is so nice person and also Alima, his manager. Follow instructions of parking otherwise you will have problems in narrow streets 🙂 Don´t follow GPS. And breakfast is only 2 minutes of walk away and delicious or more further in Chocolateria and it´s delicious too. The rooms are full equipt and very clean. I can only highly reccomend this zen spot for everyone!!!
Offering a garden and free WiFi, El Montecillo has accommodations in Ronda.There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.El Montecillo has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Plaza de Espana is 3.3 miles from the accommodation, while Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda) is 3.6 miles away. Malaga Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- wonderful host with amazing views. fabulous breakfast. The accommodations were quite and very peaceful. the pool was a nice bonus
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. Nice view.
- Amazing house with swimming pool and view. Very friendly owner. Best value for the price.
- This property is located high in the hills and has incredible views. We did not take advantage of the pool as it was not warm enough when we visited but we enjoyed sitting outside and socialising with the other visitors. We decided to pay for breakfast, which was delicious and definitely worth it. Our hosts provided useful local information about tapas and parking. We had no difficulty finding the property but a GPS or Google maps is recommended.
- The rooms had great style, I loved the stone walls. Very helpful staff.
La Escuela del Campo
Offering an outdoor pool, La Escuela del Campo is located 14 mi from Ronda. It offers free WiFi and both rooms and a house with mountain views.Each room here will provide you with a terrace. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. The house includes a kitchenette.A continental breakfast is provided daily.Free on-site parking is provided. The Grazalema Mountains are 8.7 mi from the property. Estepona is a 90-minute drive away.
- La Escuela del Campo is peaceful, but isolated – with the nearest village about 10 minutes away. It is charming and the hosts are delightful and extremely helpful. Breakfast was superb – and the setting is great.
- Maria and Luke were wonderful hosts, even getting up early- as the sun rose over the valley, to make us coffee prior to us leaving.
- Maria and Luke, the owners, were absolutely tremendous–so friendly, so accommodating. The location, as well as the thoughtfully laid out breakfasts–were really great!
- Maria and Lucas were fantastic hosts and we thoroughly enjoyed our time at their B&B. Breakfasts were a highlight- delicious natural spread beautifully presented – especially when we had it on the patio. Thanks for the conversation, restaurant and attraction recommendations too.
- Delightful couple running the b&b. Our room was comfortable. Lovely pool and chaise longues and a stunning view from the patio. Excellent breakfast with lots of variety.
Casa Buena Vista
Located in Arriate, Casa Buena Vista provides accommodations with free WiFi.All units feature a TV, a private bathroom with bidet and a fully equipped kitchen. There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.A terrace is available on site and both cycling and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of Casa Buena Vista.Marbella is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Ronda is 4.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 miles from Casa Buena Vista.
- Gary is a great host and the house is fantastic in a brilliant little andalucian village – top marks.
- Great place, with fantastic view on Arriate. It’s just 10 min by car from Ronda and 30 from Setenil, but far away from crowdy touristic chaos. Kept very clean by the english owner Gary. Worth more than one day of visit, in order to appreciate the more relaxed and authentic side of Andalusia.
- We liked this quiet village away from the hubub of Ronda! The host was so much fun to talk to. He shared some great stories with us, also gave us some helpful tips on where to travel, and day trips, etc. The pool was great. The bedroom was comfy and clean. And had AC! A rarity in Spain in the summer when it was hot outside. We would love to come back.
- Rest, swimming pool, fantastic view, and great host who serves you great breakfast and if you want also dinner. Some bars and restaurants in Arriate (not that much as in Ronda, but more Spanish)
- I can really recommend this accommodation. Our host did everything to make our stay perfect. We had a really nice breakfast in the morning and the view from the terrace is awesome. I would definitely come back again to this accommodation.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Montejaque Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Montejaque Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Montejaque Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Montejaque Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!