8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Mill Creek Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Mill Creek Washington State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Mill Creek Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mill Creek Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mill Creek Washington State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Mill Creek Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Mill Creek Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mill Creek Washington State:
Located in Bothell, 14 miles from Seattle, 全新温馨安静别墅大单间 features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bellevue is 13 miles from 全新温馨安静别墅大单间, and Lynnwood is 4.2 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Beachside Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Beachside Bed & Breakfast is located in Everett, just 25 miles from Seattle. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a shared bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Port Townsend is 26 miles from Beachside Bed & Breakfast, and Bellevue is 24 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 35 miles away.
- I was there on Business. Was perfect. They had a copier, printer and fast WIFI. Everything I needed. I love coming back to a quiet relaxing spot after a busy and stressful day. The room and view was awsome.
- Very welcoming staff…met with smiles and a raging fire on the deck. The bed was extra comfortable. The decor featured some beguiling pieces, an antique globe, and a grand piano. Fantastic views, the deck was particularly friendly.
- Views were incredible. They were all unobstructed views of the ocean, Olympic Mtns and Puget Sound. This was the perfect romantic getaway we wanted to have. We definitely will be back.
- My girlfriend and I had a great time. The host (Laura) was very informative about the area. Which helped us out greatly going around in Seattle. They were doing some remodeling but that didn’t bother us much. That view from their beachside deck was AMAZING!
- The deck and the view were amazing. Only positive thing about this property.
Hideaway Lodge B and B
Located in Woodinville in the region of Washington State, 14 miles from Seattle, Hideaway Lodge B and B features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bellevue is 10 miles from Hideaway Lodge B and B, and Lynnwood is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 23 miles from Hideaway Lodge B and B.
No reviews yet.
Bayside Bed and Breakfast
Bayside Bed and Breakfast is located in Everett, 27 miles from Seattle and 27 miles from Port Townsend. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Bellevue is 26 miles from Bayside Bed and Breakfast, and Lynnwood is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 38 miles from Bayside Bed and Breakfast.
- Very large room with fabulous adjustable king size bed and balcony overlooking the ocean, great views ! Carol was great hostess, breakfast was wonderful, beautifully decorated historic home
- Other than the limited time window for check in it was wonderful. But due to the fact that staff is limited that can be made clearer. The whole experience was great. I’d stay there for an extended visit if a weekly or monthly rate was available
- This B & B is beautiful, exquisitely decorated with antiques and interesting decor. Our host Carol’s warm and inviting personality was the highlight – a lovely lady with a lovely home!
- Carol is a wonderful host. She likes to cook breakfast for her guests. She loves to live her life as a host. Her house has wonderful with all the antique furniture. Two beautiful days with a lot of valuable tipps.
- Everything about this spot was so special! The hospitality was amazing, the whole decor of it is really something special! It was so close to downtown a quick little walk! It was wonderful. Breakfast was delicious, no complaints at all! We will definitely come back and stay here again!
Cottage Lake Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Cottage Lake Bed and Breakfast is located in Woodinville in the region of Washington State, just 15 miles from Seattle. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including diving, fishing and hiking. Bellevue is 11 miles from Cottage Lake Bed and Breakfast, and Lynnwood is 11 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 24 miles away.
- Off street parking, outdoor ping pong, lovely deck, kayaks to paddle on a nice lake. Wonderful breakfast.
- The owner’s dog, the view, the friendliness of the owner. The hot tub.
- Very friendly, very calming setting. The tree was such fun which we truly loved sitting outside and watching the water over the lake.
- It was gorgeous, the owners kept there place nice and clean and the property was well manicured. There was so much to do outdoors. We rented both the tree house & the downstairs so we had the place to ourselves.
- From the moment I arrived, I wasn’t treated as a guest, but as an old friend. I went to recharge myself and the owners created just the right environment to help accomplish that. John and Beth went above and beyond what I expect from a B&B. The facilities were relaxing as well.
Auberge de Seattle, French Country Inn
Modeled after the boutique French inns of the Loire Valley, this Woodinville, Washington B&B offers a French Specialty Cooking School on-site and serves a daily continental breakfast. Central Seattle is 15 miles away.French Country Inn guests are welcomed with free orange wine in their room. The B&B also serves daily homemade dessert. Breakfast is delivered to guests’ rooms and selections include assorted French Sweet Breads.The luxurious rooms at Auberge de Seattle, French Country Inn include a flat-screen TV, a DVD and CD player and a work desk. Select rooms are en suite and offer kitchens or kitchenettes, a spa bath, a fireplace and guest slippers and bathrobes. Each room features high ceilings and radiant heated tile floors.The Auberge Edge of Seattle Specialty Cooking School is located on-site at the B&B. The school specializes in French Regional cuisine and offers over five types of hands-on cooking classes.The Herb Farm is 15 minutes’ drive away. Local wineries for visiting and wine tasting are located within 10 miles of the B&B. Sea-Tac Airport is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Mansion Inn Lake Stevens
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Mansion Inn Lake Stevens is located in Lake Stevens, just 30 miles from Seattle. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bellevue is 28 miles from Mansion Inn Lake Stevens, and Lynnwood is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 40 miles from Mansion Inn Lake Stevens.
We stayed in a king deluxe suite and the bed was very comfortable.
Breakfast was delicious and cooked to order.
Loved everything about this
place–the delightful owners, super cleanliness, beautiful house plus the spectacular views of Lake Stevens from the presidential suite.We definitely plan to stay here when we are back up in the area.
- This was the best stay I’ve ever had. It was a bit like visiting a relative’s house over the holidays without any of the guilt trips. Staff, and the other guests were very friendly, and helpful.
- The Mansion Inn at Lake Stevens was incredible. Rod and Tracy are just wonderful. The house was amazing, room was perfect, bed and pillows heavenly, every detail was covered and nothing forgotten all the way down to the delicious breakfast in the morning. We will be back for sure, it was awesome!!
- Me and my Fiancé stayed here from the 20th of October and felt absolutely welcomed by the lovely staff, and were in love with our room. Perfect for the price, we would definitely stay again!
- We stayed in a king deluxe suite and the bed was very comfortable.
Country Cottage of Langley
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Country Cottage of Langley is located in Langley, just 30 miles from Seattle.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Port Townsend is 18 miles from Country Cottage of, and Bellevue is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 41 miles from Country Cottage of Langley.
- It was amazing get away. Cottage is very cozy and sweet. Once you inside you forget everything it is just melting away. Local people very nice and welcoming. We stopped by the store music for the eyes beautiful place and crazy cool stuff from Tibet, Iran and Turkey. We enjoyed our stay so much we want to do it again and recommend it to our friends!
- Great breakfast served in a basket each morning to my cottage
- The cabin was lovely, surrounded by flowers. We saw rabbits, chickens, & deer in the yard. The cabin was clean, bright, & comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious & the hosts were very helpful & friendly. We wish we could have stayed longer. We would highly recommend it.
- Very quaint room. Enjoyed the hospitality and homemade breakfast. Good place to stay when visiting Whidbey Island.
- Quiet, lovely garden, very nice breakfast, jetted tub, pleasant inn owners
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mill Creek Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Mill Creek Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Mill Creek Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Mill Creek Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!