8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Masquefa Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Masquefa Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Masquefa Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Masquefa Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Masquefa Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Masquefa Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Masquefa Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Masquefa Catalonia:
Bed & Breakfast Wine & Cooking Penedès
This property has a shared terrace and a large garden with stunning views of the surrounding vineyards. Activities such as cycling and hiking can be done in the area.All rooms feature parquet floors and a flat-screen TV, as well as 1 private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.Free private parking on site is available. The town of Puigdàlber is 3 minutes’ drive from Wine & Cooking Penedès, and Vilafranca del Penedès is 4.3 mi away. The nearest beach at Sitges is a 25-minute drive from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 33 mi away.
- Fabulous place, its pity we stay only one night. If there would be pool, I would spend all my holidays there. Hosts was very warm and welcome. Marta’s breakfast was best I have ever had! Would definitely return on vine harvest.
- Based on the reviews, I had high expectations and the Bed and Breakfast met or exceeded the expectations. Marta is an excellent hostess, very friendly and helpful. The facility is comfortable and inviting. The location is at the center of the wine area with easy access to the wineries, monasteries and towns of the Penedes. There is a very good Catalan restaurant within easy walking distance. We also enjoyed the cooking and wine experience with Marta an Magnus.
- The room was very nice and well designed and furnished. No problems whatsoever with the place and extremely clean. Great location and even in walking distance to some wineries and cava places. SUPER nice!
- This is a wonderful B&B run by a delightful family that are intent on making you comfortable and happy. Everything was perfect, and the breakfast was incredible!
This b&b was
Perfect for all four of us …. clean very helpful in recommendations for the area – very knowledgeable and extremely pleasant. Everything about this property was premier service .
Casa Del PI
Casa Del PI features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire and guests can enroll in other activities such as botanic visits and other workshops.Tarragona is 28 mi from Casa Del PI, while Castelldefels is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 28 mi from Casa Del PI.
- Santi, the host, is lovely. So cheery and helpful. The view from the top is beautiful and sunrise was incredible. Breakfast was spot on, served at our requested time!
- The owner was excellent! we felt really welcome. Mucho Gracias!!!!
- Santi was extremely helpful. La Coll de la Barranca is at the end of the track, but is worth the travel. Santi is a great cook, the house and gardens lovely and the surrounding environment very peaceful.
Owners really nice, you feel like home.
You really feel in the compete nature.
- Everything was perfect, the most relaxed and calm place we have ever stayed, the owners are so welcoming and hospitable!
Can Seuba offers 4 double rooms, 1 triple and 1 quadruple room, all of them en suite and featuring rustic-style furniture.The house has and a lounge area with TV, a fireplace and a library.Hiking, cycling or horse riding can be practiced nearby. The Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Nature Reserve is 15 mi from Can Seuba while Barcelona is just 40 minutes’ drive away.
I did not know I book twin beds and a bathroom not attached. But the beds were very comfortable. Room was very small and a cute window over looking the yard. People were staying up stairs and down but there were big open common areas. We felt like we had the house to our self. Wonderful breakfast, set up inside, but could go out on a big outside area with a beautiful view. Friendly people. N
One little bar near by, but no one spoke English. The waitress tried and used her phone translation . The area has unbelievable mountain views and nice place to take a stroll along the road old mill building on the river and church. Poppys and other flowers. Only stayed one night, but would recommend for a peaceful restful place.
- Unique looking suite with stone walls – lots of character. The owners and managers were super friendly and accommodating.
- Very caring hosts, went out of their way to ensure I arrived safely and even catered for my special dietary needs for breakfast. Wonderful place of old character with modern comfort. Peaceful and quiet and directly on the beautiful GR5 hiking trail.
- Nice setting in a quiet village. Friendly manager. Convenient bar close by where food is available after 8:00pm in the evening.
- Comfortable bed,very clean,excellent breakfast,host very friendly and spoke good English which was a real benifit.
- I did not know I book twin beds and a bathroom not attached. But the beds were very comfortable. Room was very small and a cute window over looking the yard. People were staying up stairs and down but there were big open common areas. We felt like we had the house to our self. Wonderful breakfast, set up inside, but could go out on a big outside area with a beautiful view. Friendly people. N
Arianel.la B&B Penedes
Arianel.la B&B features a lovely, countryside setting, surrounded by rolling hills and forests, on the edge of the small town of Torrelles de Foix. From here, you can stroll into the countryside, enjoy the fresh air and the laid back atmosphere of the town.Spend the day relaxing by the swimming pool, where you can soak up the sun and take a dip to keep cool in the hot summer months.Arianel.la has an honesty bar in the wine cellar with various local wines.Visit the ancient wine cellars and vineyards of this region, or head to the beautiful Tarragona coastline, where you can lie back and enjoy sunbathing on the golden sands of these beaches. You can rent bicycles on site, and the property can arrange wine tasting visits. You can also rent beach towels.
- We had a wonderful, but too short stay. Rainer advised us to have dinner in the local restaurant, which offered an outstanding quality of food. In the house, we especially liked the relaxed atmosphere and indulged in the super swimming pool (29º!). Breakfast was outstanding with fresh fruit salad, local diary products and much choice.
- Lovely breakfast in a beautiful surrounding. Very clean. Friendly owner.
- Magnifique établissement. Très bien situé. Le personnel est top et très gentil. Nous avons passé un très agréable moment en famille.
- Heerlijk ontbijt, terras en zwembad zijn gezellig ingericht. Het zicht op de wijnvelden is ook prachtig. Ook leuk om buiten te bbq. De huishoudelijke regels zorgen ervoor dat alles georganiseerd is. Honesty bar en ijsjes zijn ook present.
- Phantastische Lage mit bestem Rundblick über die Weinberge bis fast nach Barcelona. Super Betreuung durch Rainer und Ariane
At the bed and breakfast, rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a shared bathroom, some units at Habitaciones baobab also offer a balcony. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of European dishes.Barcelona is 11 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 14 miles from Habitaciones baobab.
- Very helpful – staff very willing to do all that they can to make you feel at home
- This was new n nice small room with warm feelings of home with all basic facilities.
- Chambre propre bien climatisé vu la chaleur 54° et une très bonne accueil. Et c’est silencieux pour se reposer.
- Ubicación. La atención del anfitrión muy buena, implicado para que estemos cómodos
- Bueno era normal la habitación y no se le puede pedir más el trato bueno
Castell de Guardiola
A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Castell de Guardiola offers traditional meals, special menus and packed lunches on request.Sitges is 30 mi from Castell de Guardiola, while Castelldefels is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is El Prat Airport, 30 mi from Castell de Guardiola.
- Fabulous!! Castell de Guardiola was superb. Marta and her son Joseph welcomed us like we were family. The relatively small castle has been restored in a classy understated way. The furnishings, rooms and pool area are lovely. The basement living room is large, comfortable with a library and large tv. The views are stunning looking over the countryside to Manressa, Montserrat and beyond. We so enjoyed Marta’s home style cooking, particularly the breakfasts. Eating dinner on the terrace was so romantic. We didn’t want to leave and will definitely return.
- Beautiful location (view from the balcony is to die for) and even more beautiful staff – JosefMaria and his mum. We had dinner for 2 nights there too and mum’s home cook dishes were to die for
- The perfect place to discover the region and culture- the interior typical Catalan, everything feels authentic, comfortable and extremely clean. But above all was the friendliness of the host Marta. She cooks delicious local dishes the breakfasts and evening meals are amazing. The farmhouse is very quiet perfect to relax – perched high with fabulous views of Montserrat and the surrounding area, Manresa. With my daughter we loved sitting outside watching the sunset or enjoy the lovely pool.
Welcome and warmth of owners
Quality of food
We couldn’t fault our stay there.
The Breakfasts and evening meals were amazing, so were our hosts Marta and Josep. Location very quiet but that was exactly what we wanted. Perched high on a hill the farmhouse had fabulous views of Montserrat and the surrounding area, Manresa. Don’t book anywhere else, you won’t beat this place!
Countryside BCN B&B
Guest rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. Rooms include a coffee machine, while certain rooms come with a terrace and others also feature pool views. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 7 miles from Countrysidebcn BB.
No reviews yet.
Cal Fuster De La Plaça
At Cal Fuster De La Plaça, the rooms are equipped with a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Cal Fuster De La Plaça.Guests at Cal Fuster De La Plaça will be able to enjoy activities in and around San Martín de Tous, like cycling.Sitges is 27 miles from Cal Fuster De La Plaça, while Castelldefels is 30 miles away. Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Masquefa Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Masquefa Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Masquefa Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Masquefa Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!