8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Manizales Caldas – Top Hotel Reviews
Manizales Caldas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Manizales Caldas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manizales Caldas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manizales Caldas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Manizales Caldas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Manizales Caldas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Manizales Caldas:
Hotel Piedras De Maní
Located in Manizales in the region of Caldas, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Hotel Piedras De Maní features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Pereira is 22 miles from Hotel Piedras De Maní, and Viterbo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel Piedras De Maní.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Angie’s House is located in Manizales in the region of Caldas, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 21 miles from Angie’s House, and Viterbo is 25 miles away. La Nubia Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Great value especially considering that breakfast is included. Angie is a really sweet person- helpful but not “in your space”. The outdoor patio is nice for relaxing with morning coffee or after a day wandering around. The home is super clean, cute and well maintained. The beds are really comfortable- one of the best sleeps we’ve had in 2 months travelling. Our room at the back of the house was really quiet with bedside table and wardrobe that locks. Great location in the central area, close to the cable car.
- Angie is very sweet and gracious. The house is very comfortable and great location.
- The price of our room, 45mil pesos per night and the breakfast, with fruits, bread and eggs.
- The breakfast was really good and the area was perfect for us.
- Clean rooms and common area. Angie was very helpful organizing a tour to Rio Blanco (which was nearly imposible to do alone, because only one person in town gives permisos to enter the reserve).
El Patio Bed & Breakfast
El Patio Bed & Breakfast offers pet-friendly accommodations in Manizales.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from El Patio Bed & Breakfast, and Pereira is 22 miles away. La Nubia Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Hosts were super helpful with local travel planning and sightseeing.
- Good location, good service, beautiful people. Highly recommend it…
- I liked the welcoming I got. The first day both Paula and Mauricio took me for a wonderful, interesting walk downtown. There was always an easy and good conversation. I am happy they know English enough to make things clear. I got help and a lot of good advices. I went to the high 4300 m Vulcan and finished that trip with the termales booked by Paula. And one day I went to a eco garden that was just emasing. An two hour walk in a small group with a good guide. Paula always was concerned about me feeling good and always offering me coffee or tea . The last day we went out for a farewell drink. I highly recommend this place as a base for a couple of days.
- I arrived a little later in the evening than expected. The hosts Maurice and Paula weren’t put out in the least. This is a wonderful B&B situated in the heart of manizales. The most comfortable bed I’ve had on my travels and a smashing breakfast served up by such wonderful hosts. They were very helpful with information on the surrounding areas. They were so attentive from the moment I arrived right up to departure. Nothing was too much hassle for them. I really hope to return again soon.
- Mauricio and Paula are the best host ever. Their hospitality is outstanding. The property is only one year old, everything is new, and the house is very nicely decorated. The bed was very comfortable.
Hostal Café Casa Caturro
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hostal Café Casa Caturro is located in Manizales in the region of Caldas. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Hostal Café Casa Caturro, and Pereira is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- El host es super querido siempre dispuesto a ayudar en las preguntas que uno tenga y demás.
- El alojamiento es agradable tanto en sus zonas comunes como privadas. Un ambiente bastante acogedor. Muy limpio y organizado. La bienvenida de Wladimir fue muy calurosa y particular, con degustación de café incluida. Camas cómodas. Baño en perfecto estado. Viajé con mi esposa y otros 3 miembros de mi familia, y también les encantó. Pudimos utilizar la cocina para la cena y el desayuno, la cual está bien equipada y es muy amplia. Hay tiendas cerca. Excelente ubicación, no muy lejos de zona turística. Muy poco doy un 10 en puntaje. Lo recomiendo 100%
- El ambiente cómodo, impecable,familiar. Todo está a la mano y la atención es excelente.
- La atención personalizada de los anfitriones, y la limpieza.
- Es un lugar maravilloso con excelente ubicación dentro de la ciudad, ademas los propietarios son muy amables.
Mirador Finca Morrogacho
One of our best sellers in Manizales! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Mirador Finca Morrogacho is located in Manizales in the region of Caldas, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 21 miles from Mirador Finca Morrogacho, and Viterbo is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 6 miles from Mirador Finca Morrogacho.
- Majid is very nice and organizes everything for you. The best place you can stay at Manizales. The house and the view is really great! Majid is the best host we have met in Colombia!
I lived the view, my double rooms.view was amazing, it even had a sauna! The owner spoke great english, was.very accomodating! 10 to 15 min cab ride.from down town. When we booked a trip and the drivers car broke down, the owner himself drove us to the place. Very helpful and fair in organising trips. No need to go to travel agencies downtown, he will hook you up with the right guys.
All in all, one surprisingly great experience for little money!
- The owner and his staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The property is beautifully lush and filled with flowers and the view is spectacular. The amenities at the site were perfect for us and the breakfast was delicious. As a bonus, we were able to have a great vegetarian dinner on site. Our room was spacious and very clean with a million dollar view.
- Incredibly beautiful, the property and view are stunning and are an attraction in themselves. This was a lovely, well priced place to take in the beauty of the Manizales region.
Amazing view, both from the terrace and from our Cottage! The cottage is quite big and has its own small balcony to enjoy the sunset!
Excellent Vegetarian Dinner!
Extremely friendly host, always there to help you with anything!!!!
Cielo, the dog is a plus in itself!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Overlook Hostal offers accommodations in Manizales, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.Pereira is 21 miles from Overlook Hostal, and Viterbo is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Super clean and the staff is very helpful and nice.
- La atención, muy amables. Juan Carlos súper atento.
- El baño tenía extractor de olores y había ub balcón muy agradable.
- La atención de Juan Carlos, siempre dispuesto a darnos consejos sobre sitios a visitar y presto a dar solución a todos los requerimientos.
El baño muy limpio y con todo lo necesario
El Amanecer Manizales
Situated in Manizales, 0.9 miles from Cable Vía and 2,300 feet from the city centre, El Amanecer Manizales offers express check-in and check-out and free WiFi. The property is set 3.1 miles from Cable aéreo Los Yarumos. The accommodation features a 24-hour front desk.Cable Vía is 0.9 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 4.3 miles from El Amanecer Manizales.
- I love the way I was treated. Very friendly and warm enviornment.
- Todo estuvo genial , volvería siempre que estuviese en manizales
- El precio y la ubicación, buen servicio y buen desayuno
Las 2 chicas que me atendieron eran muy buena onda y el desayuno no estaba mal, hacen lo que pueden con lo poco que ofrece el hospedaje.
Está ubicado en pleno centro, hay muchas tiendas alrededor.
- Das Enizige das an dem Hotel gut war ist die position und das Wifi.
Hostería del Cafe
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Hostería del Cafe offers accommodations in Chinchiná, just 9 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 13 miles from Hostería del Cafe, and Manizales is 10 miles away. La Nubia Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- El ambiente familiar y la comida que es buenísima. También la constante atención de los dueños que son muy amables.
- El lugar tiene excelente energía y trataron nuestro perrito como un huesped más.
- La atencion del personal es absolutamente maravillosa y cordial, con mucha amabilidad se esfuerzan para lograr que la estadia, aunque corta, sea muy grata.
•El servicio es EXCELENTE
•El hotel es HERMOSO, más de lo que esperábamos
- La comida es deliciosa, no solo el desayuno, todo lo que preparan es de mucha calidad.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Manizales Caldas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Manizales Caldas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Manizales Caldas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Manizales Caldas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!