8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Llinars del Vallès Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llinars del Vallès Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Llinars Del Vallès Catalonia:
Masia Can Canal
Some units include a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer. Free private parking is available at the bed and breakfast.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Lloret de Mar is 24 mi from Masia Can Canal, while Tossa de Mar is 29 mi from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 27 mi away.
- Natural echological and with plenty of animals in a lovely surrounding. Donkeys, roosters, cats and dogs are allowed. Very nice interior. Service minded and social people at the hotel
- The hostess is a wonderful, friendly lady who goes out of her way to make you feel welcome. She happily catered for my dietary requirements. The place is in a quiet rural location, there is a little road noise from the motorway close by, but it’s not awful and didn’t keep me awake. There is a small pool and a lovely terrace as well as some lovely sitting areas within the house. Overall I would highly recommend it and had a lovely stopover.
- Lovely setting, very friendly owners and very comfortable. Bonus, not too far from the motorway.
- Lovely hotel, great location and very hospitable staff.
- Peaceful and fantastic place. Very friendly and helpful staff. A dog friendly place. We have stayed here many times already and will do so in the future as well.
B&B Can Casadella
The large rooms at B&B Can Casadella feature tiled floors and dark wood furniture. Each one has a flat-screen TV.
The B&B serves a daily breakfast buffet in the dining room, and room service is also available. There is a barbecue in Can Casadella’s attractive garden.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do on the Costa del Maresme.Montseny Nature Reserve is 40 minutes’ drive from the B&B. You can drive to Vallromanes Golf Course in 20 minutes.
- Large grounds, nice style of house, big terrace. Walking distance from village centre.
- Quiet location, staff friendly, beautiful old house well maintained. Excellent position as it was easy to catch trsin in and out of Barcelona.
This is the most beautiful place to stay! The house, rooms, gardens, everything is beautiful!! I was spending a lot of time at the house, as I was there for work and needed quiet space, it was perfect. So peaceful & idealistic! I love the decor and energy of the house, the resident dog, cat & donkey are all friendly too and a nice bonus. So many areas of the grounds to wander, explore and relax in, the views are stunning and the staff were friendly and helpful! Only 30-40 mins drive from Barcelona and public transport I think is quite easy, but I drove.
The owner was very helpful if I needed anything too! A beautiful family home where you feel very welcome!
I highly recommend this place, i did not want to leave 🙂
Thank you for my wonderful stay!
Athmosphere was fantastic!
Paradize in small palace full of antic things. Huge territory around.
Nice dod (extremely friendly), cat and even donky! Very nice for guests with kids.
- I loved how close it is from Barcelona and yet how it’s completely a different setting. The house and gardens are gorgeous, so large you can get lost in them! Plus they have a pool, which was refreshing after our hike around the area (we were recommended the Ruta de l’Esquirol, about 8km, which was perfect for a Sunday hike). Breakfast was really yummy with homemade marmalade. The family had an adorable dog. All in all, a great escape from the city!
B&B Sant Pol
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a closet. B&B Sant Pol has certain accommodations with garden views, and rooms include a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at B&B Sant Pol will be able to enjoy activities in and around San Pol de Mar, like cycling.Barcelona is 28 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Incredible family run place, awesome rooms and facilities, breakfast was lovely and the hosts had great recommendations and suggestions for a lovely stay… small touches like being able to borrow a beach umbrella for the day really make this place something special, a real little gem! We will be going back. Thanks guys ?
- An amazing place to have a relaxing holiday in Sant Pol de Mar! Friendly and kind hosts who provided a delicious breakfast of pastries, charcuterie, coffee amongst other things. Our bed was large and comfortable, and the facilities were modern and spotless. We particularly liked the decor and the communal living space, as well as the 1 euro coffees and fridge of beer, wine, juice, chocolate, and other beverages on demand. They also lent us beach towels and a sun umbrella which was much needed! It’s a 5 minute walk from the beach and the station, and is in a quiet location opposite the old school. The B&B used to be the surgery of Mark’s grandfather, the village doctor, after the second world war.
- This is such a great B&B. The bedroom was airy and comfortable, and the garden and inside common areas were really lovely. It felt really relaxing and welcoming. The included breakfast was ample and tasty, and I enjoyed having the freedom to make a mug of tea or a good coffee any time. The beer in the fridge (€1 on an honour system) was a nice touch too. The town of Sant Pol de Mar is very pretty and interesting to walk around, and the beaches and coastline are beautiful.
- Excellent breakfast. Friendly and helpful owners. Quiet location. Accommodation clean and stylish, even the pillows were fantastic.
- I’m coming back! If only for the smell of the croissants when you come out of your room to have breakfast. Add the fresh OJ, the coffee and Carme’s personality, smile and helpfulness and you have the perfect storm of a great place to stay.
El Petit Bed & Breakfast
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bath. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Barcelona is 14 miles from El Petit Bed & Breakfast, while Sitges is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The very friendly welcome, the place was spotlessly clean and fresh smelling, the breakfast was ample.
- Superb B&B experience, albeit some way out of Barcelona. Ultra-clean, good breakfast, strong internet, plenty parking in street
- Proximity to Barcelona where we had arrived on a ferry. Easy to find.
– Rooms clean, functional.
– Nice bathroom with soap, shampoo/showergel and even tooth brush set.
- Places do not get much nicer,much cleaner than this. Neither does the hostess gets any more wonderful in every way that this owner. I would go stay with them again even if I didn’t have any business being anywhere near plegamans.
At the bed and breakfast, rooms contain a desk. Featuring a private bathroom, certain accommodations at Caldescans Bed&Breakfast also offer a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Barcelona is 22 miles from Caldescans Bed&Breakfast, while Lloret de Mar is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Great place to relax, beautiful room in a great old house. Paula was very graceful, helpful, accommodating. Very welcoming feeling.
Friendly host & Excellent breakfast!
- Super nice place, incredible garden and a super host.
- The house was very cosy, it makes you feel home. The host is very kind and will make sure everything is taken care of. We really liked the location and the village which was – in low season- not too crowded. The breakfast is excellent. We liked everything so much that we booked an extra night.
- Paula has been a great host, who is not only running this lovely cosy b&b in a perfect way, but is also helping for anything you can think of. (Lending a bagor an umbrella, helping with paying the parking ticket, etc). Also a dinner at the patio is highly recommended. The paella that Victor prepared in front of us was “delicioso” 🙂 Location is very convenient if you want to explore around by car, by train or if you just want to have a quite rest by the beach. Everything is easily accessible at a walking distance.
All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. Rooms include a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Barcelona is 18 miles from Can Manent, while Santa Susanna is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 25 miles from the accommodation.
La suite es preciosa, el mobiliario vintage y rústico le da un aire muy acogedor. La cama y el baño son enormes.
A destacar la atención del personal, son muy agradables y se preocupan de que estés lo más cómodo posible durante la estancia.
Mi perra estuvo muy a gusto con sus perros, son muy sociables y tranquilos con la gente.
- La casa es preciosa, sus habitaciones y espacios en común impresionantes!! Mucha tranquilidad, el espacio donde desayunar en el patio es una pasada. Recomendado 100%, volveré.
- Excelente relación calidad-precio. A destacar la atención personalizada de Raimon y el entorno natural, así como la cercanía al circuito de Montmeló que era lo que buscábamos.
- La habitación preciosa y el entorno muy bonito y tranquilo
- Una casa rustica que tot i no estar aillada de la població, et fa oblidar l’entorn per complet, estancies precioses, menjar de primera qualitat i un personal inmillorable!
- La suite es preciosa, el mobiliario vintage y rústico le da un aire muy acogedor. La cama y el baño son enormes.
Can Mora B&B
Each bright, spacious room at Can Mora B&B has simple, modern décor. There is heating, free Wi-Fi, and either private or shared bathroom facilities.You can enjoy breakfast in the Can Mora’s dining room, or on the pretty terrace. Shops, bars and restaurants can be found in Vilassar de Mar’s center and along the seafront.The town’s railway station, Cabrera de Mar- Vilassar de Mar Station, is a 5-minute walk from the property and there are regular trains to Barcelona, 16 mi away. Girona and its airport are approximately 53 mi from the Can Mora.
- The staff were so friendly and helpful and the breakfast provided was lovely. So close to a beautiful and quiet beach.
- Luis and Luisa were loving and hospitable hosts. They served us orange juice on the patio when we arrived exhausted. They were like our Catalan grandparents for 24 hours! So kind! The room was clean and cute. One block from the beach! 5 min walk to the train station that can take you to and from the airport. Breakfast was lovely with tea coffee toasts and cereal. Luisa let us leave our luggage there after checking out so we could explore the area.
- Luis&Luisa were kind and helpful (although they speek only Spanish and French, they did what they could). Accomodation was quiet and pool was always empty 🙂
- Very kind stuff, very nice interior, silent place, tasty toasts with coffe, beach is very close.
- Besetzter sind sehr nett! Sauberkeit ist auch gut.
El Pekinaire Bed and Breakfast
The property is approximately 31 mi from Barcelona and a 40-minute drive from Girona.There is a transfer service to both Barcelona and Girona International Airport.The spacious and comfortable rooms at El Pekinaire have a private balcony.All rooms are heated and air conditioned. The private bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.Staff at the tour desk can arrange car rental and local excursions, as well as provide information on Calella. There is also a café, where breakfast is served.
- Very nice atmosphere and very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent location, close to the beach and restaurants but very quiet.
- One of the best rooms I have stayed in. Stylish and fresh-looking room with top quality bed. I was very surprised! Friendly staff 🙂
- A great combination of home comfort and hotel service, excellent breakfast, good location! Thank you very much, Andreas and Esther!
- I enjoyed the hospitality of Andres and Ester, they made us feel like family. Andres gave us excellent advice on places to eat and sites we should visit.
New & Modern
Even had a mini bar
Helpful & polite owners
Defo not a 2-star???
Would definitely stay here again
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Llinars Del Vallès Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!