8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In La Pintada – Top Hotel Reviews
La Pintada is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in La Pintada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Pintada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Pintada. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in La Pintada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in La Pintada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In La Pintada:
Casa Doña Elena B&B
Casa Doña Elena B&B offers accommodations in Copan Ruinas. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- The staff were excellent, the room was comfortable and extremely clean, the location was great
- The staff was so sweet, hospitable, and servant hearted. They were quick to offer help with trips. The breakfast was amazing! I loved how the hotel was removed some from the city square allowing for a quieter a atmosphere.
- The staff were absolutely wonderful — they did everything in their power to make my stay great and were very friendly (and patient with my extremely limited Spanish). The breakfast was also very good. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Lovely garden, terrace with view and room. Great breakfast. It’s a bit out from the centre of town but it’s a nice, quiet, less touristy location.
Comfortable airconditioned room
Layout and charm of premises
Exceeded expectations in all departments
Exceptional service and willingness to make my stay comfortable
La Casa Rosada
One of our top picks in Copan Ruinas – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, La Casa Rosada is located in Copan Ruinas. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.
- The place is excellent by American standards too – air conditioning works flawlessly, hot water, real closet to store your clothes, spacious room. All this in addition to a place that’s authentic and rich in character. Breakfast was also rich – included eggs made to order, and the local traditional hot drink.
- Delightful flower-filled courtyard – perfect for breakfast and evening drinks.
Breakfast is really great, excellent location and service.
It really exceed my expectations.
- The staff was so friendly and helpful. We overslept one morning and they still made us breakfast. They advertised a continental breakfast–which to us meant juice, a little fruit, muffin. What we had was eggs, cheese, toast, beans, fruit, coffee, juice. The setting was beautiful–we ate in a courtyard resplendent with plants and flowers on cloth cover tables with flowers. The service was wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about this B&B. I am gong to recommend to all of my friends and family.
- The property was beautiful and the breakfast was delicious.
La Casa de Cafe
One of our best sellers in Copan Ruinas! La Casa de Cafe offers accommodations in Copan Ruinas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- We especially enjoyed the hospitality, the view and the breakfast.
- As a non-Spanish speaking single traveler, Casa de Cafe is ideal. The proprietors can assist with all arrangements, for adventures around town, as well as airport transportation. The staff is delightful and responsive to any request any time of the day. Be sure to get a massage while there. Copan Ruinas is welcoming to English speakers and easy to navigate.
- The breakfasts were excellent with all local fresh produce. The location was great and it was very peaceful
- Lovely bed and breakfast. Beautiful setting, wonderful room, and amazing staff!
- The staff was just wonderful and made us feel at home. The b&b was lovely and very comfortable.
Hotel La Escalinata
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel La Escalinata offers accommodations in Copan Ruinas.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.
Basic room but clean and comfort
It wacnicevyo have a big terrace
- Everything was very home like it was great the breakfast was excelent included in the room rate
Breakfast is included and changed everyday
Rooms are spacious and comfy and clean
Blanca is a perfect hostess
- la proprete et le silence – on s y sent comme a la maison
- Los desayunos son muy buenos y la limpieza de las habitaciones es excelente.
- Basic room but clean and comfort
Berakah B&B offers accommodations in Copan Ruinas.Each room comes with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast.
- The property is located in the center of town. They staff is very kind and informative. Any plans can be booked directly through the hotel.
- Very nice and clean rooms, the staff is super good. Location is perfect.
- Room went beyond our expectations. Hot showers and free toiletries were great.
- The hotel is located in the middle of the town within easy walking of the supermarket and restaurants. Yolanda and Sara were very helpful in providing information and booking us a private ride to San Salvador. We had a room on the second floor overlooking the town’s main street. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony watching the local scene unfold below. The WiFi signal was very good. We were able to stream live TV from home. The breakfast was good. The pinch of cinnamon in the pancakes made them especially good!
- The hotel doesn´t have any exciting feel, but the rooms are comfortable, clean and big enough, water in the shower is hot and the location is excellent. The girl was very helpful when arranging the shuttle , as there were not enough people.
Hotel Don Udo’s
Showcasing a sun terrace and sauna, Hotel Don Udo’s is located in Copan Ruinas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Food is always delicious. Homey and cozy atmosphere creates a special and different ambiance. Friendly staff. Beautiful center courtyard. Has a generator capable of making airconditioners and lights continue to function.
- Great wi-fi happy staff and the hotel it self is very charming and homey
- Amplia habitación y baño. Variedad de espacios y ambientes en el hotel: patio, terraza, corredores, restaurante, bar, sauna, servicio de masaje. Excelente atención del personal y muy limpio. Un hotel tranquilo para trabajar y descansar. Altamente recomendable para viajes de negocios.
- Lo silencioso que era el lugar. Buena ubicacion. Me gusta que esten elaborando chocolate artesanal y el ron de maracuya es lo maximo.
- La casa es bonita. La ubicación es muy buena. Tiene algunas cosas interesantes para la venta.
Hotel Madrugada Copan
Hotel Madrugada Copan offers accommodations in Copan Ruinas.Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
The man who is in charge is very smart, working there for many, many years.
nice hammocks and view in the fields an mountains.
there is no breakfast, but no problem.
the hotel was coming in the years, but with charme.
very good option and quiet.
- It’s a nice quiet hotel with good opportunity for privacy.
The location, the hyghiene, hot water, friendly owner (No english though) comfortable beds And a Nice atmosphere. Also a Very good location.
You get a lot of value for the (Cheap) price
- The rooms are simple, but neat and clean, and the owners are very friendly. The hotel is located at the riverside, and you can listen to the water flowing while relaxing in one of the hammocks on the back porch. Idyllic! The Maya ruins, the Central Plaza, and many restaurants and bars are only a short walk away.
- Right in the river. Very relaxing. Also close to everything.
- The man who is in charge is very smart, working there for many, many years.
Hotel Hacienda San Lucas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Hacienda San Lucas offers accommodations in Copan Ruinas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.There is free shuttle service at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In La Pintada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in La Pintada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in La Pintada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in La Pintada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!