8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In La Muela Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
La Muela Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in La Muela Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Muela Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Muela Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in La Muela Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in La Muela Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In La Muela Andalucía:
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower, rooms at Casa Remedios also feature free WiFi, while selected rooms also feature a city view.Cádiz is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 34 miles from Casa Remedios.
- The property has a cosy, homey feel, and is in an excellent location with comfortable, quiet rooms. Oliva and Lolo were perfect hosts.
- Nice room with a good view, small bathroom but very clean! Oliva was super nice and gave us a lot of tips on what to see and where to eat! Simple but tasty breakfast!
- Easy to find, drove straight to hotel, owner waiting outside. He then moved his car, so we could park right outside. We booked a normal room, but they had an apartment for an extra 10 euros, with better access.
- The staff were so friendly and the breakfast was brilliant!
- Friendly, quirky decor, great location, nice breakfast.
HOSTEL A PIE DE PLAYA “LA PATERA”
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a closet. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.Genovés Park is 25 miles from HOSTEL A PIE DE PLAYA “LA PATERA”, while Playa de Cortadura is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The friendly hosts and the 1st line beach location (hamaca included).
- It’s more a shared home than a classic hostel. Basic comfort, but perfectly situated on the beach. We had an excellent time and will come back. Check before for keys and location with the owner.
The house “La Patera” was amazing! My friend and I didn’t expect to arrive in a place like these, but it was awesome! Beli was so kind and friendly since the first moment we arrived, and the house is positioned in a amazing site, just 10 metres from the ocean. If you want to pass a few days complitely surrounded by nature and so friendly people, go to visit Beli!!
P.s. Even the guys of the bar just in front the house are really nice! so pass there for a quick beer and a nice talk!!!
Si lo que buscas es playa y un lugar para descansar y sentirte como en casa sin duda este es tu hostal.
Muchas Gracias a Beli y su Linda familia
If you are looking for beach place and a time to chilling out and feel like at home definitely it’s is your hostel.
Thanks so much to Beli and her beautiful family
- Çalışanlar gerçekten çok sıcak güzelce bizimle ilgilendiler.10 metre sonra deniz olması nedeniyle de mekan tercih edilebilir. Fakat biz ucuz olduğu için kaldık. İmkanları daha iyi bir yerde de kalabilirsiniz.
Each heated room has tiled floors and is equipped with a flat-screen TV, seating area, and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property offers an on-site restaurant and barbecue facilities. There is also a games room with billiards table and table tennis facilities, as well as a shared kitchen, garden, library, and spacious terrace.You can find a grocery shop, restaurants, and bars within a 5-minute drive of Paraiso Perdido. The nearest beach is 3.1 miles from the property.
El Paraiso perdido is indeed a beautiful lost paradise and the perfect spot to relax and let go. The owners of this excellent venue have filled it with soul and so much love that it can be seen and felt at every moment from the time of arrival – with a wonderful warm-hearted welcome, over the lovely prepared breakfast to the neatly decorated rooms.
We spent days on just relaxing on one of the many chilling areas reading books, listening to the music playing or just hanging in this awesome marrocan tent.
Cudos to the owners! It is perfect!
- Everthing the service the place the owners lovely people
- Very quiet and cosy place, peacefully located, but yet, not far away from everything. Minouche and Kerry are wonderful hosts and do whatever they can to make your stay as pleasant as can be.
Very relaxing place. You relax when entering the property. Very conveniently located couple of minutes from the beach.
Very nice hosts. Feels like home.
Breakfast very original and nice. Served in a basket from 8:30 in the morning to be eaten at your room or where ever you wish.
- Very nice room with big private terrace, the swimming pool and the garden were amazing for relax.
- El Paraiso perdido is indeed a beautiful lost paradise and the perfect spot to relax and let go. The owners of this excellent venue have filled it with soul and so much love that it can be seen and felt at every moment from the time of arrival – with a wonderful warm-hearted welcome, over the lovely prepared breakfast to the neatly decorated rooms.
El Celemin de Conil
The country house includes a living room with a fireplace and small bar. There is also a TV, DVD player and board games available.Activities can be organised for guests, such as horse riding at sunset. Golf can also be arranged at a discounted cost. Roche Beach is 2.5 miles from the house.Conil is a fishing village on the coast next to Vejer de la Forntera. Tarifa is 1 hour away from El Celemín de Conil by car.
- We had a very enjoyable stay. Everything was very comfortable and clean.
- Nice place to stay. Friendly owner with a B&B in a beautiful surrounding.
- Peaceful rural setting. Provided you have a car, Conil and other beaches and several restaurants are within reach. Spacious room, nicely furnished. Friendly welcoming owner.
- Extra spacious rooms. Carlos was extremely helpful and friendly. We stayed only 2 days, off-season, but they were very enjoyable.
- The room was very comfortable and the bed and pillows were outstanding.
Casagrande – La Barrosa
All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area and views of the pool or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is concierge service at the property.The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 26.1 miles from Casagrande – La Barrosa.
- I highly recommend this place. We have had a very relaxing weekend there. The staff is friendly, all is well maintained.
- It is a new B and B Villa, very nice decorated, not far from the sea and the promenade where you can find a lot of restaurant. Our room was very tiny, but it was o.k. for 3 days. Parking is possible outside in the calm streets, or you can park it on the premises for Euro 10.00 per day.
- Family owned hotel. 7 minutes to the beach (not so crowded as other ones). We were on a honeymoon at this hotel and Casa Grande provided us champagne as a welcome gift 🙂 Very helpful and kind personnel, unique design of each room. And YES, it’s just like on photos :-))
- Great host, very hospitable and helpful. Love the style of the hotel, very welcoming and relaxed atmosphere. Would easily recommend it to others. Definitely would go back.
Very clean, modern decor, quite relaxing break .
Staff very helpful .
Walking distance to lovely beach,bars and restaurants.
Casa La Felicidad
The simply decorated rooms come with a TV and a private bathroom with either a shower or a bath tub. There is a shared TV lounge including a dining table and a fireplace. The separate studio also features a private entrance and a kitchenette.A continental breakfast is served every morning, while guests can enjoy barbecue facilities in the garden. A range of bars and restaurants can be found 10 minutes’ walk from Casa La Felicidad.Conil de la Frontera Beach is 20 minutes’ drive from the bed and breakfast and Los Caños de Meca Beach is 35 minutes’ away. Cadiz city centre is 35 minutes’ drive from Casa La Felicidad.
- This place is extremely baby friendly, they had everything for babies (bed, bathtub, high chair). The breakfast was great. It is 10 minutes walking from a very nice beach at the Atlantic. Very nice garden.
Very tasty, in a way very simple but very stylish place. The spot was great.
There where some cows in our garden in the morning, we liked that.
The beds where great.
- The owners were a delight– very helpful and very engaging. The husband– a former restaurant owner– did the cooking, the wife the serving of a delicious breakfast. They are retired former entrepreneurs and very interesting. The property was large, casual, comfortable and relaxing– close enough to the “town” to walk for a bite of dinner in the evening or beach during the day. Though the parking was outside of the locked property wall, the neighborhood was quite elegant and car very secure. All the rooms are air conditioned individually with a modern and efficient air conditioner.
- Friendly staff. Nice accommodation, with a view to the pool and the nice Andalusian pateo. It does seem a bit overpriced, considering it was low season and the breakfast wasn’t included.
- Nos encantó todo, la atención que recibimos, las instalaciones, los detalles, el amplio dormitorio, la piscina y el fabuloso desayuno.Sin duda, un lugar muy acogedor lejos del ruido
Higos Chumbos GHouse
A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Higos Chumbos GHouse features a seating area with sofa and TV. Free WiFi throughout the property is available. Rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property equipped with oven, microwave and refrigerator.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Jerez Airport is 21.1 miles away.
- The woman who runs it, Maria was nice and drove us into town to eat dinner since the house is far from all the restaurants and to the bus stop so we could go to Cadiz for Carnival.
- el trato, la piscina, la limpieza y la decoración
- La casa es amplia y con un patio agradable. Para ir con amigos y niños está muy bien, porque puedes ocupar casi la totalidad y con cocina común…
- Me gustó el trato familiar y cordial…de mucha confianza
- El trato de las personas encargadas. Te hacen sentir en tu casa.te lo brindan todo
Each air-conditioned room at Villa Biarritz includes a TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.At Villa Biarritz Bed & Breakfast you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a games room.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing and hiking. The property offers free parking.Jerez Airport is 65.2 miles away.
Wonderful location, down on the beach.
Great to be able to walk from the garden to the sea.
- The location, view and the pool is perfect, also the breakfast was very nice.
- Outstanding location and scenery. Bedrooms nice and comfortable. Great shower.
- El sitio es maravilloso frente al mar con una piscina infinita y es una casa con algunas habitaciones, así q estuvimos casi solos.
- La atención de las chicas que nos recibieron.La ubicación excelente….la casa super Limpia….el desayuno bueno….solo puedo poner una pega.. necesita un poco más de mantenimiento la casa….pero también es normal después de todo el mal invierno que hemos pasado
- Wonderful location, down on the beach.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In La Muela Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in La Muela Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in La Muela Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in La Muela Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!