8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Kingsville Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Kingsville Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Kingsville Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kingsville Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kingsville Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Kingsville Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Kingsville Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Kingsville Ontario:
Mettawas End Bed & Breakfast
Located in Kingsville, 28 miles from Detroit, Mettawas End Bed & Breakfast features a sun terrace and views of the lake.A flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Windsor is 24 miles from Mettawas End B&B, and Dearborn is 30 miles away.
- Beyond our expectations! Breakfast was absolute royalty. Sauna was a bonus. We even got to borrow bikes to go around.
- Great place to stay. Comfortable and the staff are very nice people.
- It was like a small piece of Paris France. The breakfast was much, much better than we expected. The owner, Roland and his staff were a touch of old world charm and very European French.
- Owner/chef was wonderful. Breakfast was amazing!! Room lovely
- Comfortable room & bed, owner very friendly and the breakfast was excellent.
The Woodbridge House
The Woodbridge House is located in Kingsville, 28 miles from Detroit and 24 miles from Windsor.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Dearborn is 31 miles from The Woodbridge House, and Leamington is 6 miles away.
- The food was excellent. Kathy and Debbie fed us well. Room and bed very comfortable.
- The breakfasts were scrumptuous. It is close to town. The host is friendly and very informative. We had a wonderful 3 day vacation touring Point Pelee and wine tasting. We plan on returning.
- Very comfortable home, the host is a very nice relaxed lady, and is helpful with guiding you through things to do and see in the area! Breakfast was delicious and creative!
- Our hostess made a real effort to provide an out of the ordinary breakfast in which all of us sat at table together at the same time.
- Small, old building very special decoration for each room. New bathroom with nice fittings. The breakfast was great, Katy the host did spend some time talking to us and pointing us to very nice attractions in the area. You can even charge your electric car.
Point Pelee Lakeshore B&B
Located on a private beach on Lake Erie, Point Pelee Lakeshore B&B is located in Leamington. Free Wi-Fi access and a daily breakfast are available. Various restaurants are within 0.6 miles from the property.Each guest room has access to 2 bathrooms and includes bathrobes, slippers and towels. Some rooms have a lake view and a garden view. Extras include linen and a fan.At Point Pelee Lakeshore B&B you will find a garden. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge. The property offers free parking.The bed and breakfast is 1.1 miles from Point Pelee National Park. Pelee Island Ferry Service is situated 2.5 miles away.
- The breakfasts were amazing and the hosts Hal and Lyse were superb.
- An excellent stay in every regard. Lyse’s breakfasts are tremendous!
- Super clean, welcoming and engaging owners, delicious breakfasts, comfy bedroom, close to necessary amenities, fabulous view!
- Lakefront location provided beautiful sunset. The hosts were very friendly and accommodation. The breakfast was healthy and unique and well beyond expectations. Hosts were full of information and suggestions about things to do in the area.
- The breakfasts were among the best we have ever had. Wonderful hosts. Their yard by the lake has spectacular sunset views. Terrific hosts and we will definitely return.
Island View B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Island View B&B offers accommodations in Leamington, just 30 miles from Detroit. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Host and her sisters are so friendly and welcoming. We felt like family. Excellent food!
- Accommodation lovely. Added bonus were several bird species.
Kathy (Cathy?) and Linda were great! When I got in from birding, it was tea time and we sat and talked with the other border for a couple of hours. Kathy was really great and got up early to make a breakfast to go when I told her I was leaving early. 2 eggs, fresh made croissant with homemade strawberry jam, fresh strawberries. Her cat ‘Nick’ also provided entertainment.
Room and bed was very comfortable.
Thanks for a nice stay!
- Kathy the owner was very hospitable and friendly, providing much appreciated information and story. We felt very comfortable and is also willing to consider becoming a Bicycle Friendly Business under the Ontario By Bike program.
- Cathy was great, very friendly and lots of stories about the area!!
Wenzler’s Landing B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wenzler’s Landing B&B offers accommodations in Wheatley. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking.
- Great hospitality. Welcoming!!! Beautiful propery on a quiet acreage. Nicely decorated, top notch.
- Hosts were welcome and very accommodating, room exceeded expectations. Location is just outside of town and the property very tranquil. It is set up to appeal to birders and succeeds in that regard. Filling and delicious breakfast as well!
- Debbie is absolutely amazing! Her cooking is truly fabulous. The hospitality, cleanliness, food, accommodations, location….everything beyond our expectations and we had high ones! Just loved it and we will definitely go back again and again. 2 X 2 thumbs up!
- Possibly the best BnB we have ever stayed in. Accommodation was superb, as was the breakfast. Surrounding property was a spectacular haven for bird-watchers.
- Breakfast was incredible and Debbie the host is very nice and hospitable.
Blue Heron Getaway Bed and Breakfast
Blue Heron Getaway Bed and Breakfast is located in Wheatley, just 8 miles from Leamington.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking.
- The entire experience was perfect. John and Kathy were excellent hosts and very attentive and helpful. I recommend without reservation (though please get one before you arrive 🙂
- I loved everything about our stay at the Blue Heron Getaway. Each room has its own private bathroom. The place is very clean and the breakfast we were served was beyond excellent and included lots of fresh fruit. Katherine and John are the kindest and most giving people. Would highly recommend the Blue Heron Getaway and we will be back.
- Pretty and clean and comfortable and delicious breakfasts.
- Friendly and welcoming; clean; nice quality breakfast
- The breakfasts were varied and excellent – Katherine was very interested in accommodating food allergy/sensitivity requirements. A very welcoming, caring, helpful hostess!
Guesthouse Getaway! Adults Only
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Guesthouse Getaway! Adults Only offers accommodations in Windsor. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Detroit is 15 miles from Guesthouse Getaway! Adults Only, and Southfield is 26 miles from the property.
- from the time of arrival Karen and Len were very welcoming, friendly and very helpful in directing us to and from to where we wanted to go. Your home/establishment is very clean, the room we had was very warming and has a beautiful view. The complimentary breakfast was made by Len… establishment we’ve been to have nothing on Len. All in all the best BB we’ve ever been to. awesome.
- Nice view outside and feel comfortable room nice warm bed during weather change it feel comfortable wake up in morning prefect
- The Hosts were very accommodating and the bed was extremely comfortable. The breakfast was complete and very well prepared.
- Location was great we wanted an out of town place to relax. I loved that it was adults only it made the stay even better, they had though of everything – pool table, large TV with Lay-Z-Boy chairs, drink glasses and fridge etc, a real adult retreat!! There was a casual bar with food a 15 min walk away that we had dinner and it was very good. We did not have the cooked breakfast as we had to leave early in the morning but the hosts went our of their way to accommodate us and left out all the continental choices the night before (my only negative is the choice of cereal but I did not reduce the rating for this).
- The bed was extremely comfortable. Also, it was very hot outside during our stay and we were on the second floor, so I wondered how the temperature would be at night. I wondered this, because we have central AC in our two story home and the upstairs is usually too warm by morning, because the cold air drops and the thermostat notes that and the AC turns off. I don’t know how they did it, but it was cool and refreshing upstairs even by later in the morning and when we went downstairs to breakfast, it was not icy cold, contrary to what I had anticipated. If they have a tip they could share with me about how to make my AC function like that, I would appreciate it!
Omstead’s On Erie B&B
Offering a peaceful setting in the fishing village of Wheatley, Ontario, this B&B is located directly on Lake Erie. All guest rooms provide an in-room fridge. Wheatley Provincial Park is 1.9 miles away.Featuring 1930s art deco furnishings, each room at Omstead’s On Erie B&B contains an en suite bathroom. Modern in-room amenities include a flat-screen TV.A view of Lake Erie can be enjoyed from the outdoor lounge chairs. Omstead’s On Erie Bed & Breakfast also offer bird and butterfly watching opportunities.Point Pelee National Park is just 20 minutes’ drive away. Lake Erie’s North Shore wineries are also within 20 minutes’ drive of this B&B.
Margo and Keith have a gorgeous waterfront property. Whether relaxing inside or enjoying the patio and garden, you will feel welcomed like family.
Margo and Keith are fabulously friendly and gracious hosts. I had such a good time sitting and chatting.
Breakfast was superb! Kept me going all day on my moto back to Toronto.
Thank You so much.
Book and stay at Omstead’s!
You won’t be disappointed.
- Wonderfull breakfast, very nice room, very friendly owner
- The yard was beautiful and well kept. The rooms were neat and tidy and supplied with items you may have forgotten. The breakfasts provided were on par with a five star hotel. Delicious! The hosts were friendly and we even got a hug when we left. We would return there and recommend it to anyone. The little duck in the photo had sherry and two glasses as and added touch in our room.
- I would highly recommend this B & B. Wonderful and warm hosts; amazing breakfasts, beautiful decor featuring antiques blended with relaxing colour and, an array of interesting reading material. Located on Lake Erie this lake front property has free parking, very comfortable bed and each room has its own washroom. I would highly recommend this B & B with its proximity to local shops and restaurants – you will not be disappointed!
- Margo and Keith are both amazing hosts, very friendly and want to make sure you have a pleasant stay. The decor is Tudor-era so be prepared to have a feel of getting transported back in time, which my husband and I really enjoyed. So much cozier than a cold hotel! After arrival they even offered us a glass of wine to enjoy out on the patio with a lake-view. Breakfast was excellent as well, and Margo was very nice and able to accommodate my food allergies which is always a plus!
- Margo and Keith have a gorgeous waterfront property. Whether relaxing inside or enjoying the patio and garden, you will feel welcomed like family.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Kingsville Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Kingsville Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Kingsville Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Kingsville Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!