8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Jimena de la Frontera Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Jimena de la Frontera Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Jimena de la Frontera Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jimena de la Frontera Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jimena de la Frontera Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Jimena de la Frontera Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Jimena de la Frontera Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Jimena De La Frontera Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
El Diplomatico Feo – The Ugly Diplomat
Featuring a shared outdoor swimming pool, El Diplomatico Feo (The Ugly Diplomat) is located 0.9 mi from San Pablo Buceite. This property offers a bar and a large garden with fruit trees.All air-conditioned rooms at this bed and breakfast include 2 single beds that can be joined together, and private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. There is also a private terrace with outdoor furniture and views of the surrounding mountains.Guests can enjoy a shared sun terrace, TV lounge, bar and library. There are also bicycles available for free. Free WiFi is available in public areas.There are several restaurants, cafés and grocery shops within a 5-minute drive of El Diplomatico Feo (The Ugly Diplomat). Los Alcornocales Nature Reserve is 650 feet from the property, and the town of Jimena de la Frontera is 15 minutes away by car. San Pablo Train Station is 1.2 mi from the property.
- Great rural location, but near good restaurants. Before dinner, we had an interesting talk with the owner over free beers and snacks. We also spent some time relaxing and admiring the views in the fields above the house. The rooms are large and well furnished, including a mosquito net, which you may need to use. A copious breakfast was served outside on the porch.
- Ingrid & Bruce are delightful they are just great hosts. Breakfast is very special sat on the veranda with so much to choose from. A gorgeous swimming pool and garden and then you have the bonus of being able to sit in the meadow.
- Ingrid and Bruce were wonderful hosts and have very interesting stories to tell. They were extremely helpful informing us about the region and Ronda, where we were going next. We wish that our time constraints allowed us to stay there longer.
- Ingrid and Bruce were really lovely, friendly and generous hosts. Breakfast was sensational and delicious. Particularly enjoyed the tasty mushroom omelette and fresh fruit salad of local fruits. Lovely spacious room and great to have a dip in the pool with Pedro the resident frog. Also enjoyed walking to a friendly local venta for dinner and an early morning walk to the meadow behind the house.
The Ugly Diplomat (or diplomats really, there are two of them 🙂 ) is located at the end of an orange orchard a couple of minutes driving or 15 minute of walking from a small village with good restaurants (we got an amazing tips from the owner on a restaurant in the train station. Fantastic food!), We were supplied with headlights so we could walk safely in the dark.
Our room (Vietnam) was very nice and personally furnished with a great spacious bed and big bathroom.
Breakfast was amazing including a lemon cake made of their own lemons. Really good!
The owners were great as well giving as tips on what to do next on our journey through southern Spain. We followed their tips and it turned out just great. We would not hesitate to stay here again next time we pass through the area.
I could not recommend an accommodation more.
Bed and Breakfast
Park Hotel Villa Erina Adults Only
Park Hotel Villa Erina is set in the countryside 10 minutes’ drive from Manilva. This beautiful property features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, and a beach club located at Castillo de la Duquesa, 0.6 mi away.Looking onto the gardens, each of the attractive rooms at Park Hotel Villa Erina has stylish décor. They all include air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with slippers and free toiletries.Set at Playa Romeo´s Bahia Beach, 5 minutes’ drive away, the beach club has restaurant, which serves fresh salad and pasta dishes, as well as local fish and seafood.The hotel offers easy access to the surrounding mountains, including Los Alcornocales Nature Reserve, 16 mi away. Marbella and Gibraltar are within 35 minutes’ drive of the Villa Erina.
- Beautiful proporty and very enjoyable stay. Clean, quiet and peaceful.
- Very clean, well appointed, comfortable and super friendly staff. I’ll be staying here again in the future.
- A delightful hotel tucked among high rise apartment blocks. Perfectly placed for access to the Andalucian Masters at Valderrama and the marina nearby. Very enjoyable breakfast with plenty of choice.
What a fantastic hotel villa. The grounds are stunning and it feels like home from home.
Absolutely immaculate throughout. Such a fab stay and staff were so friendly. Will definitely stay again. Amazing! ??
- Comfortable bed good bathroom nice decor. Grounds and gardens immaculate.
Bed and Breakfast
Casares Village Bed & Breakfast
Casares Village Bed & Breakfast provides accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi, and is located in Casares.Some units include a seating area and/or a terrace.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Gibraltar is 30 miles from Casares Village Bed & Breakfast, while Estepona is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 64 miles from the accommodation.
- Lovely large double room with doors onto large terrace with spectacular views, enormous en suite bathroom, place was immaculately clean and VERY comfy bed!
- Andy is the perfect host and we couldn’t have asked for more. The property is lovely and very well located. It is just a short walk to the town centre or if you’d rather drive there is free parking in a multistorey. The views and surrounding scenery are beautiful.
- The location was so quiet and beautiful. it exceeded our expectations. There is no doubt that if we are in this area we will certainly stay there again. The breakfast was great!
- Great views from the balcony, comfortable room, good location.
- Nice shared house in a beautiful Spanish Village with a very friendly helpful host & a lovely breakfast
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Kia Ora
Located in Casares, B&B Kia Ora offers accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden and an outdoor pool.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower. Some units feature a seating area and/or a terrace.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.B&B Kia Ora has a grill.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Estepona is 13 miles from the accommodation, while La Línea de la Concepción is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 63 miles from the property.
- Fabulous location and Rene&Kay are wonderful hosts. Property is beautiful and views spectacular.
- Outdòor eating area and pool. Large comfortable private room
This lovely property is run by the nicest couple you could meet- they can’t do enough for you.
The house is lovely and the views stunning.
- Place with relaxing atmosphere, we were feeling like at home. Nice garden and the nature around. Great homemade breakfast. And the cutest puppy 😉
- Lovely location in the middle of the mountains with great view to the beach (also from the balconies), surrounded with palm trees, pool, nice garden, friendly owners, providing dinner and drinks on site; cutest puppy ever… 🙂
Bed and Breakfast
Cortijo la Vizcaronda
Located in Manilva, Cortijo la Vizcaronda provides accommodations with seating area. Free WiFi is available.There’s a private bathroom with bidet in all units, along with free toiletries and a hair dryer.A Full English/Irish breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Guests can also relax in the garden.Marbella is 28 miles from Cortijo la Vizcaronda, while Gibraltar is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 59 miles from the accommodation.
We arrived as guests & left as friends. The best hosts we have ever encountered. This b&b style hotel is absolutely glorious. Our dogs had an equal experience with a huge welcome & made new canine friends. Fabulous breakfast, beautiful rooms with doors onto garden & pool view. Peaceful with stunning views. A historic Cortijo lovingly cared for & kept in traditional manner to a high standard.
Thank you – we had a fabulous stay xx
- The owners were extremely friendly and our dogs had a wonderful time!
- Don’t miss out on the breakfast, english or spanish both absolutely luscious! Couldn’t have met two nicer gentlemen who made our stay even more welcoming. Can’t wait to visit again next year!
- The hosts are really wonderful. Their beautiful home is situated on a hill with stunning sea views. Its authentic with parts dating back to 17th century surrounded by a nice garden with swimmingpool to relax by after a day out. The place is perfect for visiting Ronda, the Roman Sulphur baths of Hedionda, Gribraltar and the beautiful port of Manilva.
- Such a peaceful location far from the madding crowd
- We arrived as guests & left as friends. The best hosts we have ever encountered. This b&b style hotel is absolutely glorious. Our dogs had an equal experience with a huge welcome & made new canine friends. Fabulous breakfast, beautiful rooms with doors onto garden & pool view. Peaceful with stunning views. A historic Cortijo lovingly cared for & kept in traditional manner to a high standard.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Sotogrande, Casa Milanina has accommodations with free WiFi, as well as access to a hot tub.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a terrace and/or balcony.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and halal options.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Tarifa is 30 miles from Casa Milanina, while Gibraltar is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 67 miles from the property.
- Lovely American family with beautiful villa. Lovely rooms and pretty private gardens and nothing was too much trouble.
- This is a very upscale, well thought-out family home with lots of space. Beautiful setting. Lovely hosts who are knowledgeable about the area. Great place! Wish we could have stayed more than 1 night.
- Very comfortable hospitality very good very helpful. Would recommend
- Everything. Beautiful house and garden. Pool looks fantastic. Rooms excellent. Breakfast plentiful
- A beautiful home where we were made to feel very welcome.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Bahia de Casares
One of our top picks in Bahia de Casares – and a guest favorite.
Located in Bahia de Casares, Casa Bahia de Casares has accommodations with seating area. Free WiFi is available.Fitted with a terrace, the units offer air conditioning and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. A patio with sea views is offered in all units.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.Guests can go snorkeling or windsurfing or relax in the garden.Marbella is 25 miles from Casa Bahia de Casares. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 56 miles from the property.
The owners were extremely welcoming and helpful.
Sue even brought us some banana cake she’d just made which was delicious.
The room had its own private terrace where breakfast was provided.
There was a pool and lovely private gardens
- Nice location, close to the beach. Lovely couple runs the b&b. Delicious Breakfast (good Coffee as well by Susie).
- It is a cozy place where you feel like home. The little interior touches and the INCREDIBLE BREAKFAST make it a place where we would definitely come back!
- What a lovely stay ! Paul and Suzy are such a welcoming couple. The room and garden are perfect and beautiful. But the special award goes to the breakfast, it was absolutely delicious! Thanks again !
- The property was beautiful, as was the view from our room. Very friendly people made us feel very welcome. Breakfast was lovely. 11/10
- The owners were extremely welcoming and helpful.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Sotogrande, La Dulcinea provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries, bath and shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Tarifa is 31 miles from La Dulcinea, while Gibraltar is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 67 miles from the accommodation.
- Our hosts were very friendly. Invited us to have a glass of wine together and make dinner reservation for us. House and grounds are very nice. Easy to park the car. Breakfast was delicious and abundant. The secure neighborhood is very nice. (See don’t like for more). Good privacy.
It’s a lovely B&B on the outskirts of Sotogrande within a private compound
The property is very nice with a pool and room very well equipped
Breakfast was very good
Our hosts were lovely and even offered us their car so we could get to the restaurant (we travel by bicycle)
- The hosts were fabulous, hing out of their way to assist with anything. The house is beautifully decorated with lots of interesting features. It has a very homely feel whilst being served to hotel standard.
- The welcome, the surroundings, Bea and Steven’s hospitality. Amazing place. We will be back.
- Great breakfast, friendly people, relaxing and cozy atmosphere, very clean rooms and comfy beds.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Jimena De La Frontera Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Jimena de la Frontera Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Jimena de la Frontera Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Jimena de la Frontera Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!