8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Jayaque La Libertad Department – Top Hotel Reviews
Jayaque La Libertad Department is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Jayaque La Libertad Department. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jayaque La Libertad Department. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jayaque La Libertad Department. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Jayaque La Libertad Department right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Jayaque La Libertad Department with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Jayaque La Libertad Department:
Hotel La Casa de Izel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Casa de Izel offers accommodations in Nueva San Salvador, just 7 miles from San Salvador.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Não tem café da manhã como nos demais hotéis, não tem bar e nem opção de frigobar
- La posizione è perfetta, hai tutto a portata di mano. La zona è tranquilla e sicura. A due passi dal mercato della città. La fermata degli autobus è proprio dietro l’angolo e da lì è possibile raggiungere tutte le località da visitare.
- La ubicación es ideal si quieres disfrutar del Paseo del carmen ya que puedes caminar libremente y tomar Uber u otro tipo de transporte para moverte a la ciudad. La chica que nos atendió fue muy amable y el lugar estaba limpio y ordenado.
- La amabilidad de las dos personas que nos atendieron en esa semana de estadía.
Un personnel très serviable. Très bonne communication dès la prise de
location en ligne. Endroit calme, reposant et très confortable
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Alive Land offers accommodations in San Salvador, just 16 miles from La Libertad. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 22 miles from Alive Land.
The hotel recently moved into a new property and the facilities are, as one would expect, in very good condition.
This is a well run family business. Staff were very helpful and super nice. I definitely recommend Alive Land.
The best of staying at Alive Land is the staff. They make your stay feel like being at home, and the breakfast is really good! The garden is small but lovely and feels like a nice escape from the city buzz.
Good location; walking distance to museums and zona rosa.
- Very nice staff, very good breakfast. Secure, close to zona rosa and pullmantur terminal.
- Habitación muy cómoda, excelente limpieza, personal muy amable y amplias instalaciones.
- Das Zimmer ist sehr sauber!!,Die Leuteund die sind freundlich und das Frühstück sehr lecker. und die Lage ist perfekt in der Nähe von allem 🙂
- The hotel recently moved into a new property and the facilities are, as one would expect, in very good condition.
Cinco Hotel B&B
One of our top picks in San Salvador – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Cinco Hotel B&B is located in San Salvador in the region of Departamento de San Salvador, just 15 miles from La Libertad. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.El Salvador Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Staff was just amazing from our first step in. Including manager (gentleman who took care of is feom the beginning as he speaks english) and also Veronica who served us an amazing breakfast (which was not easy as we are vegan..) but she just nailed it! Atmosphere was really cozy with organic shop selling vegan stuff as a part of the property.
- wonderful service from the lady (named Veronika) taking care of the guests and hotel from Monday – Friday. Also the security guards at the hotel are very helpful even in terms of (restaurant) recommendations even though you need to think of that they might not speak English
- Staff would go the extra mile to make feel like home
- Close to restaurants and Platinum Bus terminal, quiet, away from traffic, very nice grounds and helpful staff, San Benito is a great neighborhood, WiFi was good
- Everybody at the property put a lot of effort to get all our needs satisfied and make sure that we’d enjoy our stay. Breakfast is great opportunity to discover some Salvadorian dishes.
Alive Land Hotel
Alive Land Hotel offers accommodations in San Salvador. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Terra Bella Hotel Boutique
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Terra Bella Hotel Boutique offers accommodations in San Salvador, just 15 miles from La Libertad. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 21 miles from Terra Bella Hotel Boutique.
- Filling breakfast included, walking distance to the Museo de Dr. Daniel Guzman and Casa Presidente.
- Very cute place, I love the location, is very convenient. kitchen staff was very friendly. The room was quite spacious with a tv, plenty of towels, very clean, very well organized, bathroom has hot water, overall looks very modern, I liked it.
- Early check-in, un hotel pequeño pero bonito. Esta muy bien ubicado, con varios restaurantes alrededor.
- Es un lugar acogedor, el personal del hotel es amable.
- Tiene una terraza preciosa, el lugar es muy moderno, tal cual como se mira en las fotos, excelente ubicación y trato del personal!!
Hotel La Posada del Angel
Located in San Salvador, 16 miles from La Libertad, Hotel La Posada del Angel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 22 miles from Hotel La Posada del Angel.
- The staff were so friendly and helpful and sincere. I have never encountered such a feeling in my fifty years of worldwide travel
- The sheets and blanket (and bed) were very comfortable and there was hot water. The room was clean.The food was prepared every day by hand and was delicious. The staff, my husband and I cannot say enough about how great they were. They found us a driver for a day and helped us rent a car- on a Sunday no less. They were extremely friendly and genuine. We highly recommend them and would stay here again!
- The owner is a very friendly woman who treated my family as if it were her own.
- The staff are very friendly and ready to help even when they are not conversant in English.
An excellent location in a city that there’s really no reason to visit. It’s a 20-min. taxi ride to the center, which I insisted on visiting, and there had my first experience (out of 50 countires) being pickpocketed; of course, the guy was a professional, so I had no idea–just lost $30.
Next day I took a taxi to the “Route of Flowers” and stayed for two nights at a spectacular facility in Ataco. So, come to El Salvador, stay a night here, and then go to the mountains or the beach.
The staff here arranged for a specific driver to take me to the mountains, and also another one to take me to downtown. Great staff! great place!
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Kuskatan offers accommodations in Antiguo Cuscatlán, just 3.4 miles from San Salvador. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.La Libertad is 14 miles from Hostal Kuskatan, and La Herradura is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Doña Marta
Located in San Salvador, 16 miles from La Libertad, Hostal Doña Marta features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Salvador Airport, 20 miles from Hostal Doña Marta.
- Helpful owner, good location (30 minutes walking from the center), good price to quality ratio, safe neighborhood.
- Super friendly staff – it was a family who ran the hostel! Inside of a gated community and only a short uber ride away from the mall or historic district of San Salvador. I would have stayed here longer had time permitted. They have an above ground pool that looked pretty nice. The hostel provided soap, towel, free water, free pancake and fruit breakfast, and showers equipped with Lorenzetti heaters.
The accommodation was just perfect. Just by the beach (you can hear the waves breaking and only walk 1 minute to the beach). The bathroom served it’s purpose and so did the room. But there was no need to spend more time in there than for sleeping. The hammocks are a perfect place to relax (every room has one on it’s patio and there are a couple more on the property). The breakfast was really nice and the same area was a bar in the evening. It has a very wide selection of beers and affordable at the same time. As the atmosphere was really nice, we spent every evening some time there.
The staff was very helpful, just go and ask them and they will make sure that you get help.
- Nice breakfast, good location, clean room 🙂 I recommend this hostel in El Salvador
- Very nice owner, room was very spacious. We just came for one night to take a morning bus to Nicaragua, so i don’t know is the the locating in good for sightseeing. Owner arrange Taxi for us in the morning.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Jayaque La Libertad Department Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Jayaque La Libertad Department to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Jayaque La Libertad Department but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Jayaque La Libertad Department. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!