8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Hawaiian Beaches The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Hawaiian Beaches The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Hawaiian Beaches The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hawaiian Beaches The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hawaiian Beaches The Big Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Hawaiian Beaches The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Hawaiian Beaches The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Hawaiian Beaches The Big Island:
Lava Tree Tropic Inn
Just 12.5 miles from Ahalanui Park in Pahoa, Hawaii, this bed and breakfast offers garden views and a continental breakfast complete with homemade bread and jam. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Featuring tropical inspired décor, each bright room at Lava Tree Tropic Inn boasts beautiful hardwood floors. Comfortably furnished, each room includes a fan.Guests can relax in the Lava Tree Tropic Inn’s living room complete with TV and a DVD player or outdoors on the terrace and garden. Live music is featured every Friday afternoon.The Kapoho Tide Pools are 6.5 miles from this bed and breakfast. Lava Tree State Park is one-half mile away.
- We really liked the atmosphere of the location (the gate to the property together with the bumpy road towards it adds a very nice touch to the place). Furthermore, breakfast was ample, with a lot of fruit, home-made spreads and special Kona coffee. Finally, the location is great: it’s in between Hilo (for those looking for a lively town), the volcano national park and other great stuff like the tidepools, ‘the end of the road’ and more.
- The location is perfect to explore the hilo side of Big Island (volcano, lava viewing, snorkeling, hot pond…). Irene has a big wonderful house with very clean rooms. She is such a lovely and warm person and helped us to plan our days. Her breakfast is creative, delicious and every day different.
- One of the best experiences in Hawaii – Irene is a fabulous host – we truly enjoyed the amazing breakfast in the morning, and the conversations with the other guests. If we return to Hawaii, we’ll definitely stay with Irene again.
The owner Irene is a wonderful host and gives this place a really unique touch. The house and rooms are as shown in the pictures. Good beds and quality linen and towels. The breakfast is served at a community table – family stile. Great opportunity to chat with the other guests and to share travel itineraries and experiences. The extraordinary, healthy breakfast with fruits, homemade bread, quiche, hummus etc. is a wonderful treat.
By the way… perfekt spot to visit the volcano and see lava flowing.
- The property is very big and cosy, makes you feel like you are at home. The host Irene exceeded our expectations. She was warm, communicative and helpful.
Ala Kai Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Ala Kai Bed and Breakfast is located in Hawaiian Paradise Park in the region of Hawaii Island. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hilo is 11 miles from Ala Kai Bed and Breakfast, and Volcano is 24 miles away. Hilo Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Mary was a great host. The rooms were excellent. She was very helpful with dinner suggestions and sights to see. The view from her home were awesome!
- The cottage was cozy and clean. The owner was on site and provided a variety of great items for breakfast. I had earlier e-mails with her about late check in and she responded quickly and was very accommodating. She was a delight to talk with.
- Lovely hosts. We even were invited to join them for their 4th July celebrations 🙂 The space was great for us as a family of 5. The pull out sofa was comfortable as well as the beds. Great space, and quiet.
- Mary (the owner) has made her place very homely and comfortable and also provides an excellent breakfast
- Excellent breakfasts with ocean view from the porch. Room enough for 4 in the detached 2BR cottage. The cottage is clean and comfortable.
Makalapua Garden is located in Mountain View, just 13 miles from Hilo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 14 miles from Makalapua Garden.
No reviews yet.
Da Log House
Da Log House offers accommodations in Keaau. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for snorkeling and hiking. Hilo is 10 miles from Da Log House, and Volcano is 16 miles from the property. Hilo Airport is 10 miles away.
- Stylish house in a beautiful surroundings, close to Hilo and the Volcanoes NP. Owners – Susan and Daniel are wonderful! They are very friendly and you will feel there like at home. And even better after a great breakfast 🙂
- Friendly, helpful, great breakfasts, gave great suggestions on things to do, loaned snorkeling gear. The location is a good for all points on the east side of the Big Island. I felt at home and I would definitely stay there again.
- Daniel and Susie are the perfect hosts in every way – very friendly and extremely helpful, and fun! I honestly had the best time with them and hope to keep in touch. The breakfasts were fabulous and they both made me feel so welcome – gorgeous room and home!!
- Enjoyed the friendliness of the hosts. Excellent breakfast with fresh homemade bread and fresh smoothies.
- Lovely home that was spotlessly clean. Comfortable accommodations and the hosts were wonderful, quickly felt like family. The breakfast was really great. Fruits, smoothies, yogurt, cereal, breads, and more. Dan prepared waffles which were delicious. Da Log House is pretty close to Volcano Park. Recommend staying here, it’s a pleasure.
Volcano Mountain Retreat
Volcano Mountain Retreat is located in Fern Acres, 15 miles from Hilo and 12 miles from Volcano. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub and shower, with bathrobes and slippers provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 16 miles from Volcano Mountain Retreat.
No reviews yet.
Maureen’s Bed and Breakfast
Maureen’s Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Hilo.All rooms include a shared bathroom.Hilo Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Very damp everywhere and smelled because of raiin and moisture. Killed large roaches that were the biggest ive ever seen in the bathroom My biggest dissatisfaction was the breakfast. I’ve stayed at many and usually the breakfast is excellent. Not here very basic and not good
- This is really the good place to be in Hilo. The house is old and beautiful and Maureen has a lot of good plans to share. Her breakfast is also really good !
- The bed was very comfortable, perfect pillows, peaceful.
- Very friendly and knowledgeable about the island and what to do and where to eat etc
- Mo is very friendly and helpful. Great recommendations for things to see and do.
Hawaiian Ohana Home
One of our best sellers in Hilo! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hawaiian Ohana Home offers accommodations in Hilo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Hilo Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- We had the cottage which had 2 bedrooms with a king and queen bed in either room. There was a well equipped kitchen and it was all lovely and clean as well as having an excellent bathroom. We enjoyed relaxing in the evening watching movies with the selection at hand. Diana was a lovely host and very friendly and helpful. We watched the towns New Years fireworks go off from the upstairs lanai which was great fun. I would definately recommend this home to others.
- Thank you Diana for the warm and welcoming hospitality, the flours the GPS and everything else. You are a wonderful host.
- Had expected breakfast but it was do-it-yourself with a number of items provided with use of a kitchen to be shared with other guests, and this worked well for us. We did not have to co-ordinate rising times. Room spacious with a gorgeous welcoming bouquet. Lovely hostess popped in and out around her job and other commitments. Very helpful suggestions sightseeing. Liked balcony to look out, sit out, check the weather. Had reading material available. Ample towels and washcloths available, tea and coffee-making appliances and small private fridge a part of the king bedroom arrangement plus private bathroom. (Other guests had to share the other bathroom)
- It just felt like home. Many thanks to Diana and her hospitality, all tips where to go, what to see. It was pleasure talking in the evenings and finding more amazing facts about the island. The place was awesome, so was our room. We had great b’fast which was local, fresh and I am over the moon that I have tried many new fruits which are not common in our country. Great place to stay!
- Diana is very nice, generous and helpful. I’d love to go back and stay there again some time.
At the Beach with Friends Bed and Breakfast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Hilo, 26 miles from Volcano, At the Beach with Friends Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hilo Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The location is perfect for the first day to look around old town!
- Claudia was an excellent host who made us feel very welcome in her beautiful home. She was a great cook- her breakfasts were delicious. Her home is right on the beach and we loved the walks . A very relaxing stay- thank you
- The B&B is attractive, modern and comfortable in a lush landscape with unique flora and fauna. We saw green sea turtles at a nearby beach and easily drove to UH-Hilo, HI Volcanoes National Park, and Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden the weekend we spent there. Airport and dinner were also nearby. The host was warm and friendly. She shared helpful travel tips and spent time with us both days at breakfast.
Fantastic Host. Breakfast was really good comfort style food. Fresh fruit and biscuits or muffins, plus a main dish, each morning.
Steps from the bay Near Hilo. Really excellent dinner options nearby.
Very stylish and interesting themed rooms. Very clean and tidy.
Loaner snorkeling gear and beach gear, a really unexpected treat. we didn’t need to rent stuff, and could just walk to the little lagoons nearby.
Lovely breakfast! Beautiful fruit each morning with a creative hot dish.
The views out of the windows of our room were great! The coqui frog was a surprise, but still had a great night’s sleep.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Hawaiian Beaches The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Hawaiian Beaches The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Hawaiian Beaches The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Hawaiian Beaches The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!