8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Hartland Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Hartland Vermont is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Hartland Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hartland Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hartland Vermont. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Hartland Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Hartland Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Hartland Vermont:
Inn at Clearwater Pond
Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Inn at Clearwater Pond is located in Quechee.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Killington is 18 miles from Inn at Clearwater Pond, and Woodstock is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Applebutter Inn Bed & Breakfast
Located in Woodstock, 16 miles from Killington, Applebutter Inn Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hanover is 10 miles from Applebutter Inn Bed & Breakfast, and Rutland is 25 miles away.
- Wonderful place. Supercomfortable bed in a very cozy room. Very nice and welcoming hosts. Beautifully decorated common areas, Vermont Christmas at its best. Very nice, home made breakfast at a large table where one can have a conversation with the hosts and other guests. Will definitely come back one day. Loved it!
- The staff was absolutely wonderful. They truly went above and beyond to make us comfortable.
- First time at a bed and breakfast. It was great and we would do it again. Great hosts. We had to get up at 5 AM and they made us a bagged breakfast to go. It was great.
- The accommodations were excellent. Jill and Tom made an extra effort to make our stay exceptional — comfortable room, superb breakfasts, and generally a homey atmosphere. We strongly recommend this B&B to others who plan to visit this beautiful part of Vermont.
- Other than having amazingly friendly and hospitable hosts, the b&b is in a fab location with gorgeously appointed rooms that are fitting for both the setting and comfort. The daily cooked breakfast and afternoon tea made for a relaxing environment and we enjoyed just sitting on the porch and engaging with the hosts and other guests. Would highly recommend!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Charleston House offers accommodations in Woodstock. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Killington is 14 miles from Charleston House, and Hanover is 12 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was outstanding, as was the friendliness of the hosts. Room was very comfortable and clean.
The breakfast was a treat. It helps to know ahead that breakfast is served at a formal dining table with all the guests choosing seatings at 730, 830 or 930.
Eggs were local, light, and fluffy, and hot — not easy to do when cooking for a group
Croissants were served — and this can be dangerous — but in fact they were very reasonable — a delight augmented by the homemade jams.
Sausage was sourced locally.
Coffee was good and hot.
The place is located nicely — quiet, but a pleasant walk to many stores and restaurants.
- The breakfast was the best part. Good food with good company. Great Hosts too!
- Lovely breakfast; good table conversations; beautiful house; friendly hosts; cute dog! Short walk into town with great atmosphere and good choice of restaurants. Ample parking and welcoming hosts.
- Amazing cooked breakfast, great location, cant say enough nice things about the owners.
The Woodstocker Inn
One of our best sellers in Woodstock! Located in Woodstock, 13 miles from Killington, The Woodstocker Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Hanover is 13 miles from The Woodstocker Inn, and Rutland is 22 miles from the property.
- Accommodations were awesome and he room was great. Very cozy. Staff was excellent as well! Will definitely stay there again.
- Excellent but different food, very excellent hosts and in general with the location an excellent place to book.
- The room was beautifully appointed with little extras like a bathrobe for each of us- organic shampoo, Turkish towels, comfortable bed. The breakfast was delicious and very unique- homemade jams, yummy bacon and sausage. The hosts, Dora and David were great to speak with about their adventures.
- Charming room with TWO claw foot tubs! Spectacular individually prepared breakfast (have the scrambled eggs with salmon)!
- We really enjoyed our conversation with the friendly and very informative host. Also, the breakfast was better than average and the atmosphere at the inn very congenial. We can highly recommend this B & B.
The Village Inn of Woodstock
Less than one mile from Billings Farm and Museum in Woodstock, this charming B&B offers a gourmet breakfast. A tavern is on site. Massage services are available. All guest rooms have free Wi-Fi.Each elegant room at The Village Inn of Woodstock is furnished with period pieces. An adult-only bed and breakfast, guests can enjoy a quiet getaway. Cable TV is included. Select rooms have a whirlpool bathtub.Before exploring the nearby shops and covered bridges, guests can start their day with a hearty breakfast. A main entre along with eggs, bacon and fruit is served daily. Coffee, tea and juice is included.The Village Inn of Woodstock is 7 miles from Simon Pearce glass blowing and restaurant. Serving authentic Italian fare, Pane E Salute is a 5 minute walk away.
- Very nice inn. Breakfast was excellent and the staff were very nice.
- Everything! The hosts, the staff, the food, the location — love!
- Great breakfast! Easy walking distance to shops! Right beside the market. Great room. Loved the Christmas decorations. Refrigerator in room. Fireplace (faux) in room. Great service for breakfast.
- The electric fireplaces in both rooms of our suite were cozy. Very comfortable accommodations all around. And the breakfast was wonderful, especially the homemade breads.
- The ambience and cordiality of the innkeeper, Evelyn. Very knowledgeable about things to see and do in the area. Dinner suggestion was spot on. Breakfast was an absolute delight.
Deer Brook Inn
Located in Woodstock, 11 miles from Killington, Deer Brook Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Hanover is 17 miles from Deer Brook Inn, and Rutland is 19 miles away.
- This is not your grandparents 1825 farm house! Beautifully modernized, warmly decorated, and conveniently located a short distance from it all. The first floor suite is perfect! Gourmet breakfast and a host that knows the area very well.
A beautiful guest house in Woodstock, run by our hosts Phil and Reba, made us feel so welcome the moment we got there. Had great conversations with both our hosts who had also prepared canapés and drinks for us.
Breakfast was a delight, all made from scratch by Phil, while Reba looked after us. The food was amazing as were our perfect hosts. Started as guests and left as almost family, we will stay in touch with our very good friends, thanks again Phil & Reba
- Everything. This is the best bed and breakfast we have ever stayed at. Nothing was too much trouble. The decor and atmosphere were marvellous. We would go back tomorrow
- Luxurious linens, delicious French Toast with lemon curd filling, detailed tour directions of area planned by innkeeper
- Everything! My fiancée and I have stayed at a lot of bed and breakfasts and this one tops them all. Phil and Reba are amazing hosts! You feel like family the moment you step in the door. Food was sooooo good! The property is clean and nicely decorated.
Woodbridge Inn Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Woodbridge Inn Bed & Breakfast is located in Woodstock, just 10 miles from Killington. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and fishing. Hanover is 18 miles from Woodbridge Inn Bed & Breakfast, and Rutland is 18 miles from the property.
- The family who owns this BnB is amazing. This stay exceeded my expectations. If I’m in the area again, I’ll definitely check to see if there is availability. Wonderful place!
- Extraordinary attention to make sure that our stay was comfortable and warm.
- Quaint bed and breakfast nestled next to a beautiful creek. Owners are incredibly nice, will greet you and give you a tour. The place is nice and warm in the winter thanks to heat plus a wonderful wood burning stove in the common area. The common area is perfect to read a good book in front of the fireplace on one of their very comfortable couches. The breakfast was delicious.
Kristi & Dan were excellent host. Breakfast was very good. Local products used for each breakfast. Dan’s fresh roasted coffee was excellent. Rom was very clean & cozy. We would definitely recommend staying at the Woodbridge Inn B&B.
Sitting around & talking with Kristi & Dan is just visiting with friends. They made us feel very welcome.
- Nice facility, wonderful staff, very helpful in finding way around Woodstock and vicinity..Two friendly dogs to welcome you.
The Trumbull House Bed and Breakfast
Located in Hanover, 28 miles from Killington, The Trumbull House Bed and Breakfast features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is available.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking.
- Very good breakfast. Helpful, pleasant innkeepers. Pretty grounds. The first time you try to find it, it seems far from Hanover, but it really isn’t. A good location outside of the busyness, but close in.
- The whole experience was charming. Hosted by the affable Lloyd, we were very well looked after.
Pristine and clean.
- One of the best breakfasts I’ve had. Lloyd, our host, was very nice and very helpful. The property was quite nice. I would definitely stay there again.
- Trumbull House B&B is an easy 10 minute drive along a beautiful rural road from Dartmouth campus. Really charming setting with wonderful sitting/reading places around the pond and trees. Breakfast was cooked fresh and made to order from a full & simple menu including delicious homemade muffins — we had lemon raspberry on day and apple strudel on the other. Love this location and the very welcoming staff!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Hartland Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Hartland Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Hartland Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Hartland Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!