8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Edom California – Top Hotel Reviews
Edom California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Edom California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Edom California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Edom California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Edom California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Edom California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Edom California:
Casa Larrea Inn
One of our top picks in Palm Desert.In downtown Palm Desert, this quaint inn offers guests an outdoor, solar heated salt water pool and hot tub and rooms with private patios and lounge chairs. Palm Springs International Airport is a 25 minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee-making facilities are offered in all rooms at the Casa Larrea Inn. Select rooms feature full kitchens. All of the temperature-controlled rooms at this pet-friendly inn feature their own unique décor.Guests can relax in the courtyard at the Palm Desert Casa Larrea Inn where there are BBQ facilities surrounded by fruit trees.Shopping, art galleries and restaurants are within walking distance and numerous golf courses are just a drive away. The Palm Desert Living Desert Zoo and Botanical Gardens are a 5 minute drive from the inn and the College of the Desert is 2 miles away.Free on-site parking is available.
- Fantastic accommodation- the owner was so friendly and helpful, the pool area was beautiful, the room was quiet and comfortable. There was a great breakfast on offer each morning, and having a kitchen in the room was really handy. We will definitely be back next time we are in town!
- Casa Larrea is an oasis. In a wonderful area for hiking and walking for dinner or groceries, just a block off El Paseo. Kim & her housekeeper Edith were so kind & helpful. Our unit was very clean and comfortable and being furnished in an older style gave it character. The breakfasts were more than one needs and it was wonderful to eat around the pool and meet some of the other guests. Kim is very knowledgeable about the area as well which was great for us. Had a great time, hope to return and would definitely recommend!
- Location, friendly and accommodating owners. Great location with in walking distance to restaurants and high end stores. Great value for the $
- Super helpfu and friendly. Like a home away from home. Thanks Kim!
- Low key environment, courtyard around pool, peaceful setting yet close to downtown of Palm Desert. Plenty of access to lounge chairs, tables, and chairs around pool. Each unit had own private patio. Standard continental breakfast fare with several choices. Saw hummingbirds in courtyard.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Villa 3633 is located in Palm Springs in the region of California, just 15 miles from La Quinta. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Indio is 18 miles from Villa 3633, and Idyllwild is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 0.6 miles from Villa 3633.
- The host was great and made us feel totally at home. The breakfast and coffee were terrific and the biscotti was truly unforgettable! The host bent over backwards to make our stay very enjoyable and this must rate as one of our best B&B experiences.
- Amazing B&B with great host. My room was upgraded complementary. Flexible breakfast service to fit my schedule. Excellent location – close to a beautiful park for a morning run, 5 minutes to airport, 10 minutes to downtown by car.
- Really enjoyed my stay here, comfortable and relaxing. Vincent was an excellent host – would definitely return!
The bed sheets were extremely soft and the bed itself was very comfortable.
But the highlight of the stay was the host! Vince was very hospitable and gave us great tips for Dino g and coffee as well as very clear directions to his place and most importantly directions from his place to Eva’s through the desert and Route 66 which was the route I wanted to drive
This was extremely helpful in the desert as there were times that neither GPS nor our cell phones were working! Thank you Vince for the great and very clear directions that you gave us!
I strongly recommend Villa 3633 to anyone who wishes to visit Palm Springs. We did not use the pool because of cool weather and limited time but it seemed Very nice also
- Our booking was much more than a great value. I am certain our host missed his calling. From the warm and friendly welcome to the exceptional attention to detail. We could not have been happier.
Las Fuentes Inn and Gardens – Adult Only
One of our best sellers in Palm Springs! Located in Palm Springs in the region of California, 15 miles from La Quinta, Las Fuentes Inn and Gardens – Adult Only features a hot tub and hammam. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with bathrobes and slippers provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Indio is 18 miles from lasfuentesinn, and Idyllwild is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 1.9 miles from Las Fuentes Inn and Gardens – Adult Only.
- Comfortable room and nice little touches like Japanese Spa, Massage Chair. Breakfast was super delicious. Don is an amazing host.
- You are the only couple staying here…pool all to yourself. The Jacuzzi tub, steam shower, and Japanese spa in your room is AMAZING! The mini fridge had a bottle of champagne just waiting for us!
The Las Fuentes is a fantastic get away where you can both relax or sightsee depending what you want to do.Don the owner has a vast knowledge of Palm Springs so your not at a loss of what to do there and there is a lot of info in the apartment.The pool is fabulous and breakfast outside is just the best,there are plenty of restaurants around and palm springs is a lovely place to stay.
All in all would thoroughly recommend The Las Fuentes,thank you Don we will return
Wendy and Jim.
- Perfect weekend getaway. The place is amazing. Japanese spa is very relaxing. Suite has separate entry. Pool is clean and water is the perfect temp. Breakfast was delicious. Everything from this stay was perfect. Will definitely return again. Thank you Don for your hospitality.
- The host, Don, was amazing. The inn was fabulous and private with all the eminities you need.
Turtle Back Mesa Bed and Breakfast
Located in Indio, 17 miles from Palm Springs, Turtle Back Mesa Clothing Optional Bed and Breakfast – Adults Only features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.La Quinta is 13 miles from Turtle Back Mesa Bed and Breakfast, and Idyllwild is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 15 miles from Turtle Back Mesa Clothing Optional Bed and Breakfast – Adults Only.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Cody offers accommodations in Palm Springs, just 18 miles from La Quinta.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.Indio is 20 miles from Casa Cody, and Idyllwild is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 2.5 miles from Casa Cody.
- Second stay within a month. First time was in a very spacious king bedroom unit. This time we were in a stand alone studio. Location is perfect for local hikes and it’s a short walk to a variety of excellent foods. Pool is warm, nice breakfast food selection and good coffee. Fenced-in patio was nice to have. Could also move the lounge chairs onto the open sunny lawn. Comfy bed. Very comfortable and relaxing venue.
- Beautiful charming inn with unusual furniture and art work. Lovely garden and surroundings, excellent location for walking into town. Friendly staff and welcoming atmosphere. An all around delightful experience
- The grounds were beautiful! Two pools, but only one was heated…..the heater was not working in the 2nd one by our room. Casa Cody is within walking distance of downtown Palm Springs. The staff was wonderful
- Views are breathtaking. Beautiful pool area and grounds. Close to the art museum and main part of town. Quite and safe street. Hot tub was an added bonus & surprise. Friendly staff.
- Grounds were beautiful. Nice staff. Walking to restaurants and such. Jacuzzi nice. Breakfast not great, but sufficient.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, The Westcott offers accommodations in Palm Springs, just 18 miles from La Quinta.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Indio is 20 miles from The Westcott, and Idyllwild is 12 miles from the property. Palm Springs Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The place was adorable, very clean, great host, pet friendly, overall a very pleasant stay!
- Thoughtful decor, comfortable bed, beautiful setting and the loveliest hosts you could ever hope to meet. Walking distance to the design district and a short drive downtown.
- This is a newly remolded 1930s motel and is very private. Matt and Mark were great hosts.I highly recomme nd the Westcott.
Very comfortable boutique hotel
Very nice warm swimmingpool
Very nice decoration
Loved the environment , atmosphere and Michael and Matt who own the bnb.
Wonderful time spent there
Palm Springs Rendezvous Bed and Breakfast
This retro 1950’s-style B&B is 1 miles from the Palm Springs Convention Center and has free Wi-Fi, an outdoor swimming pool and a hot tub. An iPod docking station is featured in every themed guest room.Retro chic décor and furniture are included in every uniquely-decorated guest room at Rendezvous Bed and Breakfast. A flat-screen TV with a DVD player, a compact refrigerator, a microwave and coffee machine are also provided. Some of the rooms also have 2-person spa bathtubs.A gourmet breakfast including premium coffee, tea, fruit smoothies, fruit and a hot entrée is served daily. Specialty cocktails and light appetizers are provided in the evenings. A freshly-baked sweet treat is available daily.A massage studio is on site, and couples massages and free parking are also available.Shopping and dining in downtown Palm Springs is a 5-minute drive from the property. Palm Springs International Airport is a 10-minute drive from Rendezvous Bed and Breakfast.
- Aurilia and Kevin were so welcoming and accommodating, and served a delicious breakfast every morning in the very comfortable and bright lounge room, and a drink and an appie at Happy Hour. Loved the heated pool and 50’s vibe of the music and decor, and enjoyed everyone that we met in this small and charming hotel/motel.
- A cool retro style Inn with excellent service. The room was clean. The pool was warm (in December) and the breakfast was delicious. I would definitely stay there again.
- The hosts were great and really go the extra mile to make your experience a great one. It’s a cozy small place with a retro 50s vibe. Complimentary happy hour and breakfast were amazing! Everything home made and prepared with so much care and attention. Bed was super comfortable and sheets so soft! Had a great night sleep.
- The innkeepers Anthony and Aurilia were friendly and attentive. Breakfast made to order and cocktails poolside every evening. It’s old, but authentic, clean and cozy.
- Amazing place, I have never been to such an interesting and at the same time relaxing Hotel/Motel, the staff are excellent, the service is above what anyone could expect, I would say to anyone thinking about this place to go for it!
El Morocco Inn & Spa
One of our top picks in Desert Hot Springs.Located in Desert Hot Springs, 9 miles from Palm Springs, El Morocco Inn & Spa features a sun terrace and views of the pool.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Big Bear Lake is 31 miles from El Morocco Inn & Spa, and La Quinta is 23 miles from the property. Palm Springs Airport is 10 miles away.
- The Morrocco-tinis as happy hour treat were nice! And the spa equipment. Pool, tub and cosy bathrobes!
- This is a quit relaxing place, great massages, and very friendly staff. I arrived a few hours before check in and my room was ready so I was able to check in early. The room was very clean and I loved the decorations. The grounds were beautiful and well kept, I had a very relaxing stay.
- I loved the whole experience and every single employee from front desk, manager, house keeping to evening hostess for happy hour.
- Love the decor. Mineral water in pool and jacuzzi is therapeutic, very relaxing. Amazing massages.
- The spa service is excellent. Great massages for myself and partner. Love the small scale of the place and pool and hot tub being footsteps from our door. Great coffee in the morning and Casablanca movie on a loop.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Edom California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Edom California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Edom California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Edom California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!