8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Cortes Bay British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cortes Bay British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Cortes Bay British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cortes Bay British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cortes Bay British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Cortes Bay British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Cortes Bay British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Cortes Bay British Columbia:
Malaspina Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Malaspina Bed and Breakfast is located in Lund, just 31 miles from Mount Washington. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Campbell River is 23 miles from Malaspina Bed and Breakfast, and Courtenay is 23 miles away. Comox Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Margaret and Mike were absolutely lovely. We were the last visitors of the season and so thankful we chose this place! The bed was so comfy. Our stay was just amazing. The breakfast was unreal. We can’t wait to come back again.
Lovely breakfast in the morning, along with great hosts.
The room was spotless, great bed.
We hope to return there someday next summer.
- Margaret and Mike were great hosts and they really care about their guests’ experience. We booked the Deluxe room and the accommodation is very clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was wonderful (just as the other reviews have said). Would definitely recommend this property and we would stay here again. A good location if you are going on a kayaking trip from Okeover or Lund or hiking the Sunshine Coast Trail. Dinner is not provided but The Laughing Oyster is 5 minutes drive and has great food.
- The hosts were very friendly and the venue was picture perfect!
Beautiful, well-appointed room with a separate entrance in a lovely wooded setting.
It is 2 or 3 miles to an excellent restaurant on Desolation Sound (Laughing Oyster) or about the same miles the other way to the charming seaport of Lund.
Hosts are very interesting conversationalists and the breakfast was spectacular. One note: It is an attic room so a person over 6’2″ or so will have to bend a bit in the shower.
Quadra Island Harbour House B&B
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Heriot Bay in the region of Quadra Island, 25 miles from Mount Washington, Quadra Island Harbour House B&B features a sun terrace and views of the sea.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Campbell River is 5 miles from Quadra Island Harbour B&B, and Courtenay is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The property location was exceptional with outstanding views from our extra large “Sunrise Suite” of the bay, islands and on up to the back drop of majestic mountains. Susan was an excellent host and provided a lovely and varied selection of hot and cold dishes for breakfast. Every where on the property were comfortable seating areas to sit and relax and enjoy the views. Would unreservedly recommend “Harbor House B&B ” as a first choice while visiting Quadra Island
- The view from the deck where we were served breakfast was exceptional, looking out over Rebecca Spit and the Coastal Mountains. The hostess was very friendly and the food served for breakfast was very tasty.
- Wonderful Host Susan immediately helped us plan our 3 days on Quadra Island. She is a wealth of knowledge, which she generously shared with us. Her house was secluded yet very accessible, on the edge of “town”. Amazing views over the spit enclosed harbour, and the mainland mountains in the distant east horizon. The house was separated to very private areas inside and out. I think there were at least six different sitting/lounging spaces outside! What really made our stay special was the attentive and open owner. We have stayed in B&Bs all over the world. This one is very special. It immediately becomes your home as well as Susan’s.
- the hospitality could’nt be toped! Susan, ther host made a wonderful breakfast and gave us good advice about tours etc. After traveling for over 3 weeks on the island this was the best place on our whole trip.
- A lovely host. Fabulous breakfast. A gorgeous peaceful romantic setting. Quadra Is. is small. Driving around to see the sites is easy. There is limited taxis but would be alot harder without a car. Take the ferry to Cortes for a day trip. Be sure and catch a sunrise from the patio (facing east over Rebecca Spit)
Beachway Vacation Rental & B&B Suites
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Beachway Vacation Rental & B&B Suites is located in Campbell River in the region of Vancouver Island, just 17 miles from Mount Washington.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Comox Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect in the B&B, you felt like being at home. We have had the sunrise apartments with 3 people and I cannot imagine anything better for a stay at Campbell river down south. There is a bus station to downtown for 2$ only and Laurel is a perfect host to help with everything. Great place to stay!
Very handy place for shops, restaurants, ocean, walks, near to town.
Good hostess, made us feel welcome. Lovely to have a hot tub.
- De location is perfect, close to the beach, own balcony, kitchen and the possibility to use the garden and hottub! laurel is very kind and she made us feel very welcome. I liked the colors of the towels. Normally they are white in hotels, but when travelling with five you want to know which towel’s yours ;)) here we all had our own colour!!
- Warm welcome bij our hostess (Laurel). She made us breakfast for only 15 CAD (per suite, so for the 3 of us). It is a cozy appartement, with 1 bedroom and 1 doublebed in the living room. Loved the outside porch. We even got to use the jacuzi. We had a great stay here. (Do keep in mind it is not a 5star hotel, but a suite/appartment. Great value for money).
– Lovely room
– many small details like mussels and pictures
– great view and great garden
– awesome hot tub
Hidden Harbour Vacation Rental and B&B
Hidden Harbour Vacation Rental and B&B is located in Campbell River, just 19 miles from Mount Washington.The rooms have a TV and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 25 miles from Hidden Harbour B&B.
- The host was most accommodating and willing to sit down and go through maps and places of interest. He was very knowledgeable and interesting. The complimentary breakfast was more than expected; home baking, excellent coffee, lovely presentation.
The facilities were modern and comfortable with a nice view of the inner coastal passage way.
The owners were very friendly, accomodating and helpful with sites to see and visit.
I opted for the gourmet breakfast which was exceptional – plentiful, fresh and delicious.
The room was spacious and had a comfortable bed.
- The breakfast was delicious and the hosts were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
- Very nice place to stay, we felt really home. The owners (Jurgen and Inge) are so friendly!
- Friendly family atmosphere, clean and comfortable. Breakfasts outstanding!!! I will recommend this B&B to family and friends.
Fireflies Bed & Breakfast
Located in Campbell River, 18 miles from Mount Washington, Fireflies Bed & Breakfast features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- We had a really comfortable visit, and woke to a beautiful view of the ocean in the morning. Our hosts were friendly and accommodating; and the house was SO darn clean you could eat off the bathroom floor. Really nice environment.
- Freshly cooked pancakes & sausage patties were very tasty
- NIce roomy king size bed. Flexible breakfast time. Key to come and go at our pleasure.
The hosts were beyond any expectation in their kindness. helpfulness and service. Great breakfast and lovely home.
A home away from home.
- friendly atmosphere and the big breakfast plus the cosy and comfortable room
Money Pennies Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Campbell River! This British Columbia, bed and breakfast offers rooms a private bathroom and flat-screen TV. The property is within a 5-minute drive of the Campbell River and Campbell Ferry.Guestrooms at the Money Pennies Bed and Breakfast include a private entrance. The rooms are also equipped with free Wi-Fi.Guests are provided with a daily breakfast at the Money Pennies. The inn also offers an airport shuttle to the Campbell River Waterdome.The bed and breakfast is 1.2 miles from the Sequoia Springs Golf Club. The Elk Falls Provincial Park is within a 15-minute drive of the inn.
- The owners were so friendly and kind, the room was well set up, comfortable and spotlessly clean. Good location. I will definitely stay here the next time I come to Campbell River and I am recommending this place to everyone I know.
- Facilities were extremely comfortable (duvet especially soft and cosy) and clean – and there was plenty of coffee and snacks in the room. breakfast was outstanding, blueberry pancakes prepared as I sat down to eat, with eggs and sausages, as much as I needed. Worth noting is the fact that when I was finished with my meeting in town, the owners came to drive me back to the house (I did not have my own car); and when my onward travel plans looked like collapsing, they went on line to help me make alternative plans.
- I have travelled around the world and this has to be at the top for B & B anywhere. Lorrie & Michele picked me up at the Airport and made me feel so welcome from day 1. My 7 days staying with them was wonderful. The breakfasts were delicious, the best Blueberry Pancakes I have ever tasted.
- The accommodation was so comfortable, Michelle and Laurie were terrific hosts, informative about restaurants and local sights. Breakfast was blueberry pancakes, delicious!!!! Totally charming……friendly, fun and very laid back. Loved it !
- Everything was perfect, Lorie & Michelle picked me up from the Airport, made me very welcome, their B & B is absolutely beautiful, my room gorgeous with everything one would need for a wonderful stay. I am looking forward to my 6 night stay here and especially the Blueberry Pancakes this morning. Walking distance to everything.
Located in Campbell River, 21 miles from Mount Washington, Riverbank B&B features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 29 miles from Riverbank B&B.
- Rustic ambiance; country atmosphere beside the Campbell River
- Wendy is awesome! My husband and I had sold our house and we wanted to stay in a home environment to ease the transition for our 1.5 year old while our house was being packed and hauled off. It was fantastic. Our son felt right at home, and Wendy even made him pancakes! She has a beautiful property overlooking the river. We sat on the back deck in the evenings and enjoyed the view and the company of our wonderful host. The room was very comfortable and the claw foot bathtub was very nice. We will definitely stay again when we come to visit.
- Charming host, beautiful location, clean and comfortable accommodation, tasty breakfasts
- Wendy was amazing! I don’t ever recall having bacon and eggs on a Tuesday. So, that was a real treat! She even offered to give me a ride to my workplace on the second day. The view of the river was great! The bed was comfy. The old bath tub was really good, except I can’t recall the last time I had to take a bath over a shower, so be prepared for that.
River flowing outside bedroom window, very lovely setting and condfusive to sleep.
Salmon Point B&B
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Salmon Point B&B is located in Oyster Bay, just 13 miles from Mount Washington. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.Campbell River is 11 miles from Salmon Point B&B, and Courtenay is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 16 miles from Salmon Point B&B.
- Breakfast was fantastic. Doreen was great, super host! We stayed one night for our wedding anniversary. We can highly recommend. Thanks Doreen for making out stay so enjoyable.
- Cosy rustic cabin – even with it snowing, the fire kept us warm and toasty. Lovely beach walking trails with large trumpeter swans and eagles, left alone to enjoy the solitude….loved it
- A very comfortable home. Great having the little lounge area that we could use and make our own tea/coffee etc. Good location for access to town and restaurants. Lovely gentle hostess who made us feel right at home! We arrived early as it was very wet and we didnt know what to do in a strange town. it was not a problem for our hostess.
- The hostess was very welcoming and made the entire experience very comfortable and relaxing.
- Location, location, location. Breakfast was one of the best! Easy access to a great beach walk.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Cortes Bay British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Cortes Bay British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Cortes Bay British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Cortes Bay British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!