8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Champlain Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Champlain Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Champlain Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Champlain Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Champlain Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Champlain Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Champlain Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Champlain Quebec:
Le Murmure Des Eaux Cachées
Located in Champlain, 11 miles from Trois-Rivières, Le Murmure Des Eaux Cachées features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or river. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 53 miles from Le Murmure Eaux Cachées.
- We stayed in the mini-chalet. We went there for quiet & the view and we were not disappointed. Great breakfast!
- A lovely homemade breakfast (including the jam and the bread baked that morning!). Rina, the host, was lovely to chat with, telling us all about the area. Nothing was too much trouble for her and she made us feel at home.
Great view, good breakfast and friendly host.
I will definitely stay again!
- Very quiet and relaxing place. Perfectly clean. Lucie is a very kind person that made us an incredibly good breakfast. She made sure we are having the best time.
- There was a lovely view of the St. Lawrence River and the breakfast was very tasty!
Le Gîte des Soeurs
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Le Gîte des Soeurs is located in Saint-Luc-de-Vincennes in the region of Quebec, just 13 miles from Trois-Rivières.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 53 miles from the property.
A beautifully decorated place in French style, very pleasant and enjoyable.
Amazing breakfast, felt like extra special guests in someone’s home 😊 Highly recommend staying here,you will feel very comfortable and well taken care of. Françoise was amazing with her extra special touch for details and warm hospitality. Thank you, we’ll be back!
- Beauty of the site, house, furniture.. well taken care of!
- magnifique maison (ancienne résidence de religieuses) bien aménagée . Notre chambre était grande et spacieuse,salle de bain et toilette communes aux autres mais cela ne nous a pas dérangé car nous étions seuls à l’étage. L’acceuil est très chaleureux et prévenant.les petits déjeuners sont délicieux et copieux.Endroit calme.
- Tutto. Posizione strategica tra Montreal è Quebec City, vicina a Trois Rivieres e al Parc de la Maurices, che è bellissimo. Casa deliziosa, impeccabile, colazione sontuosa. Proprietari dolcissimi.
- J’ai reçu un très bel accueil au Gite des Sœurs, les propriétaire sont vraiment très sympathiques.
- A beautifully decorated place in French style, very pleasant and enjoyable.
Gîte Saint-Laurent has a garden with a swimming pool overlooking the Saint Lawrence River. Wi-fi is free in all rooms, and there is a communal lounge with an open fireplace.The 4 bedrooms at Gîte Saint-Laurent have hardwood floors and are decorated with framed artwork. All rooms have a washbasin and a hairdryer, and the rooms share bathroom facilities.A gourmet breakfast is served each morning in the cosy dining room. The restaurants and bars of central Saint-Laurant are just 1.9 miles away.This B & B is situated halfway between Quebec City and Montreal, a 90-minute drive in either direction. Free on-site car parking is available.
Trois-Rivieres Ouest is a great choice for travelers interested in restaurants, museums and tranquillity.
- Fantastic breakfast and coffee. Very friendly hosts
Tastefully decorated house,run by a charming couple.
Original and nice breakfast.
Nice vieuw on the St. Laurence river.
- The lovely warm welcome from Yolande and her husband, the studio we hired was really spacious and spotlessly clean, the wonderful garden stretching down to the Saint Lawrence River with the swimming pool and the fabulous breakfast we were served.
- This is a lovely place in an ideal location with beautiful views over the St Laurence river. Rene and Yoland were extremely welcoming and couldn’t have been more helpful. The studio was perfect for our 2 day stay with our children and they particularly enjoyed the pool.
- The breakfast is amazing. We stayed here last year and made sure our itinerary this year included a stay at this lovely GITE.
Located in Trois-Rivières in the region of Quebec, 30 miles from Saint-Alexis-des-Monts, Maison Wickenden features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- The breakfast was about the cutest thing there is. Such an experience 🙂
- Very friendly hosts, comfortable room, and an excellent breakfast.
- The owner was so friendly and welcoming, and she made an absolutely delicious breakfast. The location was also perfect, close to everything but still super quiet.
- Everything. Patrick was a perfect host. He speaks French, English and Spanish and we enjoyed with his chat regarding many interesting topics. The room was lovely, with a cozy decoration, warm and comfortable. It’s very near to the main attractions on foot, and it has a private car park. Patrick prepared a home-made breakfast. I highly recommend this B&B.
- An intelligent, interesting, accommodating host providing a superb breakfast and lodging in a comfortable facility in a pleasant city. A delightful stay.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Gite Loiselle offers accommodations in Trois-Rivières. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 30 miles from Gite Loiselle, and Shawinigan is 17 miles away.
- Wonderful! Friendly, helpful, clean, comfortable, five minute walk from town centre, amazing breakfast, beautiful old house.
- Everything was great, friendly owner and very nice accommodations.
Charming,welcoming, fastidious environment!!
Hostess was lovely!! The breakfast ample, delicious and nicely presented.
Would highly recommend this wonderful spot!
- The accomodations were excellent. Need a bigger TV in one room(ours). Breakfast was terrific and more than substantial (creative). The location was spot on with access to the town, short walk everywhere. My wife and I were very satisfied with this Gite.
- Our hostess was friendly; breakfast was excellent. Our room had a great view over the street. Eat at Le Buck around the corner – awesome setting and delicious food.
L’Émérillon is located in Trois-Rivières, 30 miles from Saint-Alexis-des-Monts and 17 miles from Shawinigan. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. The rooms include a private bathroom.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast.
- Beautiful large home overlooking the St Lawrence River with private deck for guests. Huge bathroom with full amenities. Loved the location with beautiful area to walk and appreciate the stately homes and within a couple of blocks of the town square and 5 minute walk to eating establishments. The hosts were wonderful and provided a gourmet breakfast and that was perfect in every way! We loved sitting on the deck in the evening watching the boats go by! Truely a gem!!
- Natalie and Marco were excellent and courteous hosts, the breakfast choices were amazing! The homemade waffles and ricotta stuffed french toast were phenomenal. This was an amazing bed and breakfast experience, and we will hopefully be returning in the future. Thank you!
- We loved our stay in this excellent B&B. The hosts were friendly and helpful, the room was large, clean, well furnished and the large verandah overlooking the river sensational. The bathroom was excellent with a great shower! The breakfast excellent and plentiful.
- The breakfasts were great – more than enough and always fruit and bread for toast in addition. Coffee was strong the way we like it. The room was comfortable and bathroom was large, Nice covered porch to sit and watch world go by or ships on St. Lawrence. They were very accommodating to the fact we did not speak French.
Location overlooks waterfront area full of flowers and facilities on St Lawrence River close to center of town and old historic section.
Decor includes masks from round the world and art and a lounge area.
Gîte Maison Parc Delormier
One of our best sellers in Trois-Rivières! Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Gîte Maison Parc Delormier is located in the Trois-Rivieres Ouest neighborhood in Trois-Rivières, just 29 miles from Drummondville.Every room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 29 miles from Gîte Maison Parc Delormie, and Shawinigan is 18 miles away.
Trois-Rivieres Ouest is a great choice for travelers interested in restaurants, museums and tranquillity.
- Very friendly staff with wonderful breakfast. Clean room and shared bathroom.
- The hostess was welcoming, friendly and helpful with suggestions and maps for various activities. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful. We would recommend this B&B to others and wish them every success.
The rooms were lovely, clean and the staff was friendly. This BnB is located in a quiet neighborhood about 10 minutes from the town – a car is a must.
They hosts went out of there way to accommodate my vegetarian request for breakfast – they even had soya milk for my coffee
- The room was very comfortable and the interior design was really cool. After a long day, it was nice to be able to use the jacuzzi. The breakfast was also fantastic.
- Hosts were helpful & accommodating. Breakfast was a gourmet treat. We were sorry to leave without taking time to soak in the hot tub.
Gîte et Café-Bistro de la Tour
Featuring Victorian-style décor, Gîte et Café-Bistro de la Tour is a B&B located in Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade, about 45 minutes’ drive from Québec City. It features an on-site café and free Wi-Fi.Shared bathroom facilities are accessible to all guests. Bathrobes are provided.Breakfast is served every morning. The Café de la Tour also offers light menu options, such as sandwiches and salads. For those who wish to relax outdoors, there are 2 terraces and 1 balcony.Gîte et Café de la Tour B&B is 1 hour and 30 minutes’ drive from Montréal. Ice fishing is possible at Sainte-Anne River, 250 feet away. The Madeleine de Verchères Historical Site is 0.6 miles away.
- This is a perfect experience, the hotel is clean and beautiful
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff attentive to our bicycling needs. There is a great breakfast included. Our bicycles were safely stored overnight.
- A beautiful old house filled with antiques. Very comfortable. We were on bicycles and the staff were very helpful getting them secure for the night
- The owners are super friendly and enjoyed talking with them,the food is really good and tasty.The place is super clean,so no headaches here.I did like the 1940’s decoration at this B&B and the room’s are by theme also,had the knigth’s room,it was real nice!!!It’s a lovely place and i would recommend it to anybody….
- Very nice. Quaint, themed rooms. Friendly owner.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Champlain Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Champlain Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Champlain Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Champlain Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!