8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Castrelo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Castrelo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Castrelo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castrelo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castrelo Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Castrelo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Castrelo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Castrelo Galicia:
Bed and Breakfast
Pazo a Capitana
Surrounded by vineyards, this restored 15th century house and estate is located 650 feet from the historic center of Cambados. It offers rustic rooms with a free Wi-Fi zone, extensive gardens with fruit trees and a winery.The elegant rooms at Pazo a Capitana feature traditional décor. They are heated and come with plasma TV, telephone and full private bathroom.The property serves breakfast and there is also a bar-cafeteria and lounge area. Outside, there is a spacious terrace, ponds and streams which flow down through an abandoned mine.Pazo a Capitana offers visits and tastings at its Albariño winery and it is set 5 minutes’ walk from the Port. The Fefiñáns Palace within the Plaza Fefiñáns Square is 2,450 feet away.The beautiful beaches of the Rías Baixas are within a few miles and the estate is 31 mi from Vigo. Santiago de Compostel is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- A magic setting with a wonderful yard, warm caring service, surrounded by centuries of history while sipping a v.good Albarino from the house winery.
- Very helpful staff. Lovely courtyard and grounds where they grow the grapes for making their own famous Albariño white wine. We were given a free bottle to sample. Breakfast is excellent with fried eggs and bacon as part of the choice. Location is just a few minutes down the road to the sea. Cambados has a bus station which you can get to from Santiago bus station. And it costs only about 5 euros. Lovely little town though like many places in July and August will get very busy.
- Everything! Very charming, well restored property/estate.
- Just finished a two week visit to northern Portugal and Spain, and this was our favorite accommodation. What a find! Gracious hospitality in this quaint rural tourism setting in the lovely coastside village of Cambados. They shared their delicious Albariño that they make onsite as we arrived, and served up a breakfast meant for royalty. The presentation and quality of food was outstanding. We loved walking around the town and enjoyed some amazing fresh seafood. The accommodations really allow u to use the entire complex. This place is not to be missed.
- The property is referred to as “Casa Rural”, a very nice enclosed courtyard and winery/vineyard and aviary!! It was originally a monastery. We were treated to a free bottle of their Alberino white wine and tapas to enjoy outside in the courtyard when we checked in. An extensive breakfast buffet was included.
Bed and Breakfast
Madeinfofan is located in Meis and offers a garden. This bed and breakfast provides free WiFi, a terrace, as well as a shared lounge.This bed and breakfast with garden views features a bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Pontevedra is 17 miles from the bed and breakfast. Vigo Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The location: a beautiful guesthouse surrounded by vineyards. The decoration of the entire home is stylish, but at the same time very much in touch with the actual regional ambience. The owners make you really feel at home without being overly present. They approach you in an informal way, more as a friend than a guest.
- Lovely hosts that have put a lot of effort into creating a gem in the middle of a beautiful hill. The surroundings are awesome to explore. Could not recommend more
Exceptionally clean and comfortable stay with remarkable attention to detail.
The location is divine and set in a tiny vineyard / farming village that is tranquil and tempts one to stay on longer with great historical attractions and incredible nature walks close by.
The warm and inviting hosts stay on the property and are very helpful and attentive. Monica works in the travel industry and is happy to share her wealth of local knowledge.
Water from the local spring couldn’t be more delicious and the breakfasts of local produce are to die for!
I am looking forward to returning.
- Very friendly and welcoming. Nice home made breakfast. Great location. Very informative re the local area. A nice base up in the mountains. Excellent terrace. Nice gardens and a hammock to relax in. Lovely friendly dogs.
- Me gustó el desyuno y las habitaciones eran originales.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Lérez, Habitaciones Pontevedra has accommodations with a flat-screen TV. Complimentary WiFi is offered.All units come with a terrace with mountain views, a kitchen with an oven and a microwave, and a private bathroom. A balcony with garden views is offered in each unit.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Vigo is 20 miles from Habitaciones Pontevedra. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 22 miles from the accommodation.
- When I’m was there no body open the door.call the hotel number no body answer the phone because no body is there and this Place was sutdown.
Habitación grande con cama muy cómoda y baño nuevo
Muy practico tener microondas y nevera dentro de la habitación
- Fuimos un matrimonio con un niño y un perro. La casa está en un barrio de las afueras de Pontevedra. La señora encargada de atendernos fue todo amabilidad. No nos pusieron ninguna pega con el perro. La casa es enorme y bien cuidada. Nos sorprendió muy gratamente. Una estancia genial. Barrio residencial muy tranquilo y sin ruidos
- Nos alojamos dos adultos, un bebé y un perrito pequeño. Es una casa enorme y muy bonita. Nuestra habitación era muy amplia, y el baño era independiente, muy amplio también. Tenía hidromasaje el cual no funcionaba, pero tampoco era algo que necesitáramos. Se podía aparcar dentro de la vivienda, aunque aparcamos en la calle, en la misma puerta, ya que llegábamos tarde por las noches, para no molestar a los demás alojados. En todo nuestro viaje reservamos al menos 5 alojamientos, y sin duda este fue el mejor. Para repetir.
- Desde luego la casa tenía mucho potencial, sin duda las zonas comunes son de notable alto, muy buen tamaño, con todo lo necesario y con buena apariencia. La habitación y el baño privado también tenían buen tamaño, podemos destacar también la atención por parte del personal que aunque en un primer momento hubo confusión, supieron salir adelante y ser realmente amables y atentos con nosotros. Buena zona además de muy tranquila, facilidad para aparcar en la misma calle o incluso dentro de la finca donde disponen de espacio suficiente como para aparcar entre 4 y 6 vehículos. Destacar el gran potencial que creemos que tiene la propiedad si realmente se ponen las pilas y lo gestionan de un modo mejor.
Bed and Breakfast
Hostal Casa Martinez
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Casa Martinez offers accommodations in Bueu. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including hiking, snorkeling and cycling. Vigo is 5.6 mi from Hostal Casa Martinez, while Pontevedra is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 mi from Hostal Casa Martinez.
- The atmosphere was very friendly. Nothing was too much trouble for Jesus and Yvonne. We will certainly return to Casa Martinez when we are next in the area.
- El trato, atención y amabilidad muy buenos. El desayuno completisimo y muy rico. Habitación limpia y confortable. Estancia agradable. Lo recomiendo.
- Wat een gastvrije, hartelijke eigenaren. Ze hebben ons verblijf ongelooflijk aangenaam gemaakt. Heerlijk gegeten ook. Zeer aan te raden!
La casa de Jesús e Ivonne cumplió y superó nuestras expectativas. Han sido dos días maravillosos, tanto por como tienen cuidado su hostal, cómo por el trato que ofrecen nada más llegar.
Cuidan y miman casa detalle, desde las habitaciones, el entorno de la casa y la limpieza.
Mención especial al desayuno, que si os gusta desayunar, todo lo elaboran con sus propias manos y os sorprenden cada día con un desayuno diferente cargado de vitaminas y energía!
Sin duda volveríamos a este lugar, apartado de todo ruido, rodeado de naturaleza y tranquilidad.
Que os vaya todo a las mil maravillas! Gracias!
- Casal anfitrião muito simpático e prestável. Local cómodo e agradável. Próximo de praias e do barco para Ilhas Cíes (deslocações de carro). PA muito bom e caseiro.
Bed and Breakfast
Desconectate is located in Aldán and offers a garden. The property has sea views.Including 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, this bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Around-the-clock assistance is available at the reception.The property has a hot tub. The bed and breakfast provides a terrace.Vigo is 19 miles from Desconectate, while Pontevedra is 18 miles away. Vigo Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- El jacuzzi, los regalos de cortesía, la cama y las vistas, osea todo!!
- La cama estragrande genial, las vistas super relajantes y ya si las valoramos desde dentro del jacuzzi son perfectas. Para repetir seguro
Nos encantaron las vistas desde la terraza y la habitación
Las playas y la zona en general esta muy bien para desconectar
Lo que nos encanto fue la limpieza interior el detalle de los bombones y agua, pero sobre todo la comodidad de la cama
Tolle Terrasse mit super Aussicht auf die Bucht
Schöne Einrichtung und schöne Anlage, sehr geschmackvoll eingerichtet.
Tolles Bett und geräumige Schrankwand
Die Nähe zu den tollen Stränden am Kap ist ideal.
- Ubicación ideal para conocer la ría de Aldán con inmejorables vistas. Un sitio ideal para desconectar y disfrutar de un paisaje maravilloso
Bed and Breakfast
Casa da Posta de Valmaior
Offering a gym, Casa de Posta de Valmaior is located a 5-minute drive from Boiro. This bed & breakfast offers free WiFi in public areas and a shared terrace and garden with barbecue facilities.This property offers heated rooms and apartments, including bed linen and towels. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and hairdryer.Featuring a private entrance, all apartments have a seating area with a sofa, dining table and fireplace. The private bathrooms include a bath, hairdryer and free toiletries. The kitchen or kitchenette is equipped with an oven, microwave, and coffee machine. There is a private terrace with outdoor furniture.The property offers free bicycles, a shared lounge, games room and a tour desk. Breakfast includes homemade pastries and fresh produce. There is free private parking available.This country house is 27 mi from Santiago de Compostela Airport.
- We had a pleasant stay, enjoying a pretty comfy&clean room. Superb breakfast and helpful staff. Definitely it is worth a visit and we’ll come back!
- Our room was beautiful, the breakfast more than generous, and the staff made us feel like family.
- Magical place to recharge body and soul. The staff is superlative and make you feel right at home. Rosa (always beautiful and fresh like the flower) fills the home with delicious baking aromas for the next days’ generous breakfast fare; Maria welcomes looking after you; Pepa will delight you with fresh flowers ( and even some herbs) from her beautiful garden. I will always treasure the feeling and fragrances of Casa Posta Valmaior.
- Beautiful original stone home, renovated with every detail considered. High quality weatherproof windows, polished fixtures, homemade pastries, monogrammed high quality linens, super comfortable mattress, hearth with fire always warming, and host that was professional and kind. Local restaurant/bar popular with locals is an easy 10 min. walk.
- Great owners great location great place highly recommended
Bed and Breakfast
This restored 19th-century Galician farmhouse is 2.2 mi from Cuntis, midway between Pontevedra and Santiago de Compostela. It offers an outdoor pool, free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas.A Pedreira Hotel is decorated in traditional country style, and all heated rooms come with a satellite TV. There is a work desk, and the private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.Guests can relax on the sun terrace in the garden, or in the hotel library. There is a children’s play area, and the A Pedreira has barbecue facilities.You can hire a bicycle at the tour desk. The hotel has easy access to the AP-9 Motorway, and Vigo and the Portuguese border are under an hour’s drive away.
- Remote location in the middle of nowhere is very nice and quiet. Good dinner but simple, no frills. Good bar.
- Good relaxing and friendly atmosphere. Beautiful surroundings both in and outside the hotel. Dinner variable, economical and good quality served in a stylish salon. Exceptional staff
- Very comfortable bed. Friendly staff.Good breakfast. Lovely garden and pool.
- Exceptional quality of service, very friendly staff. Restaurant is excellent too.
- Beautiful property that is perfect for a little getaway in Galicia
Bed and Breakfast
Limens Beach Center
Located in Cangas de Morrazo, 17 miles from Vigo, Limens Beach Center provides a garden and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.A terrace is available for guests to use at Limens Beach Center.Pontevedra is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Sanxenxo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Castrelo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Castrelo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Castrelo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Castrelo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!