8 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Carboneras Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Carboneras Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Carboneras Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carboneras Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carboneras Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 8 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 8 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Carboneras Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Carboneras Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
8 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Carboneras Andalucía:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Carboneras, CaSabah has accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with a terrace.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Mojácar is 16 miles from CaSabah, while Agua Amarga is 5 miles away. Almeria Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Nos encantó la comida y los desayunos son fantásticos. Pasamos unas veladas muy buenas, como en casa de amigos.
- Perfect ontbijt,perfecte en vriendelijke gastvrouw en ideale ligging
- Las vistas, el silencio, la amabilidad de Sabah, su preocupación por los detalles, y la ubicación genial!
- Todo! Es más bonito de lo que se ve aquí. Tiene unas vistas preciosas, sobre todo de noche. La piscina,la limpieza, la casa en general.Hemos estado pocos días pero han sido estupendos. Sabah (su propietaria)muy atenta, simpática y te aconseja e informa de cualquier cosa que necesites saber o de lugares para visitar. Sin duda repetiremos pero más días. 😃😉
- La simpatía de la dueña de la casa. Lo bonita y expectacular que es la casa, la piscina infiniti una maravilla, la habitación y cuarto d baño súper grandes, y mis desayunos tan buenos, con la mermelada de naranja que hace Sabah tan rica, y con aquellas vistas paradisíacas, lo mejor del mundo. Nos lo pasamos genial, excelente todo. Gracias
Bed and Breakfast
Family Agua Amarga
Set in the small white-washed fishing village on the edge of Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve, Family Agua Amarga offers an outdoor swimming pool, solarium and free private parking on site.Family Agua Amarga features rooms with air conditioning, flat-screen TV and a kettle. The private bathroom comes with shower and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a small terrace with sea view.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional Andalusian dishes using products from local farms. Tour desk at reception will also provide more details where shops and supermarkets can be found in a short walk.Set in a relaxed, natural environment, you can enjoy several outdoor activities such as hiking, climbing and cycling. There are also lots of water sports to choose such as water-skiing, jet-skiing, fishing, diving, and yachting. A sandy beach is 650 feet away.
- EVERYTHING! This is a little piece of heaven on earth. A very special place.
- I loved every single detail of my stay. I booked a “small double room” and it was quite big. Bed was comfortable, great shower, very clean. Tea and coffee facility in the room and a complimentary bottle of water. Breakfast is magnificent and dinner delicious. The menu is not very extense, maybe four or five main courses, but the quality of the meals is very high. And portions are generous. The staff is very kind and friendly. I would definitely stay here again but next time I’ll try to go in summer so I can make use of the swimming pool.
- The shower facility in the room was the best I have seen and far surpassed even four star hotels. Staff very friendly and helpful. Food superbly cooked and presented well.
- Everything. This is the best hotel I have stayed in within Spain. The quality of the breakfasts and dinners are outstanding. The rooms are clean and very comfortable and the bathrooms spacious with an excellent shower. Amazing value for money.
- The dinners were superb and excellent value, particularly compared with the restaurants in the village.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa La Bonita
Located in Agua Amarga, Casa La Bonita has accommodations with air conditioning and access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool. Complimentary WiFi is provided.Some units have a terrace and/or balcony.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.A babysitting service is also available for guests at the bed and breakfast.Los Muertos Beach is 1.9 miles from Casa La Bonita. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 35 miles from the property.
The lady managing the property was always smiley and friendly and despite our linguistic barrier , our stay proved lovely.
We loved the breakfast available in the property every morning!
The washing machine and dryer came in especially handy having backpacked for 10 days when we arrived in Agua Amarga.
Everything in the property is brand new and the place is spotless, which makes for the most comfortable stay.
- The places is beautiful, and the surroundings are amazing too. Agua amarga is a charming town and Cabo de Gata is probably one of the nicest places in Spain.
- El personal de la casa Mari Nieves, fue una excelente anfitriona, muy maja, cercana y amable.
- La casa es sencillamente preciosa y súper acogedora. La piscina es una pasada, la cocina, y zonas comunes. Y la habitación tenía lo indispensable y muy cómoda.
- Me gustó todo. Se agradece un sitio con buen diseño y arquitectura
- The lady managing the property was always smiley and friendly and despite our linguistic barrier , our stay proved lovely.
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a roof terrace overlooking Mojácar, Casa Justa is located in Mojácar’s historic town, only 5 minutes’ drive from the beach. It offers barbecue facilities and free Wi-Fi.Air-conditioned rooms are bright and spacious and they include a flat-screen TV. Each one features a mini fridge and a private bathroom.Set in a central yet quiet area, you will find a wide range of bars and restaurants within walking distance of the property. Casa Justa is close to the Church of Santa María and the Tourist Office. You can also visit the caves of Sorbas, 19 mi away.Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve or Almería are approximately 1 hour’s drive from Casa Justa.
Casa Justa has characterful, charming ambience. There is obvious attention to detail and to the comfort and enjoyment of the guests. Our room was away beyond “adequate”. Nothing seems too much trouble. Breakfasts could see you through until suppertime! Ideally situated on the edge of the pueblo with great views; only a short stroll into the centre. We loved it!
TIP: Ample parking to west of the pueblo. Face pueblo, look up to your right; Hostal Casa Justa is on the skyline. Pass the Farmacia, turn right into C/ Silos, walk on to paved pathway C/Morote; continue; you will come to Casa Justa in minutes from parking.
- The location was great. Right in the centre of the village, and with an air conditioned bus service every half hour to the beach. Also there was free parking in the public car park near the hotel.
- Great place! If there is a room available, do not even think about it and book!
The experience is like being on top of the world! The most fantastic view from high, high up in this white Andalucian mountain village.
Such good value for money, everything so clean. Wonderful fresh breakfast for 5 eu. Owners so friendly. Ask to see their pet tortoise Lilla eating lettuce on the top terrace.
Fabulous restaurant and tapas bars.
- The owner Eddie was charming, accommodating and so helpful. I am in a wheelchair temporarily and the room was wheelchair friendly. I couldn’t go up to the dining room for breakfast so Eddy laid us an intimate breakfast just outside our room and also helped us back to our car with our luggage. The bed was so comfortable. We will be back and next time I will be climbing the stairs to really enjoy the view. Thank you Eddy, it was a lovely experience. xx
- Casa Justa has characterful, charming ambience. There is obvious attention to detail and to the comfort and enjoyment of the guests. Our room was away beyond “adequate”. Nothing seems too much trouble. Breakfasts could see you through until suppertime! Ideally situated on the edge of the pueblo with great views; only a short stroll into the centre. We loved it!
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Cortijo El Sarmiento – Adults Only
Set in the countryside, 10 minutes’ drive from Mojácar and the coast, Cortijo El Sarmiento – Adults Only features an outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room includes a safe and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The property offers a shared lounge.There is also a self-service bar with wine, beer, and soft drinks.Staff can provide tourist information.Dining options and shops can be found in Turre and Mojácar, both 10 minutes’ drive away. Marina Golf Club can be reached in 15 minutes’ drive. The property offers free parking on site.
- Friendliness and superb hospitality of the owners and staff
- The friendly welcome and attention when required by Yvonne and Carston was second to none. Their place is spotless, the food superb and we would definitely stay again.
- Rooms are fabulous spotlessly clean, large bed, bathroom with lovely walk in shower. Great hosts full of advice for the local area, very helpful and thoughtful.
- Everything was incredible. But nothing tops the kindness and hospitality of Yvonne and Carsten. Breakfast was perfect, completely fresh and tasteful. The rooms are beautiful, pool area very good as well and all the surroundings are wonderful. Very close to the beach and the pueblo.
- Maybe the nicest place we have ever stayed. Fantastic hosts in a magical location. A hidden gem thanks.
Bed and Breakfast
Casa Rural B&B Casamedico
Providing a terrace and free WiFi, Casa Rural B&B Casamedico provides accommodations in Turre.A balcony with mountain views is offered in each unit.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.Mojácar is 10 miles from Casa Rural B&B Casamedico. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The hosts were very welcoming and helpful and very friendly breakfast was continental was very good plenty of fresh fruit and fresh orange juice and homemade preserves we opted for a more simple breakfast and it was delivered no bother at all its a beautiful location with a couple of bars & Restaurants that open in the evening but the local village of Turre is only a short drive away with plenty of bars and eating places
- Everything, really spoilt with breakfasts, lovely views, David and Jose were perfect hosts, we had use of fridge, washing machine, kettle tea coffee,
We thought David and Jose were faultless,they were there when needed but also left us alone to enjoy the property.The small plunge pool was perfect for a cool down on arrival and the beautiful open covered terrace was nice for a peaceful sit and relax.
The breakfast was great too,3 types of cerial,hams, cheese,tomatoes,toast and marmarlades, great pot of tea filled twice,fresh orange juice,cake, also fresh fruit salad plus apples and bananas.
All in all, good quality breakfast ,nice clean and comfy room,king sized bed with en-suite bathroom
- Les hotes et le petit dejeuner vraiment biens. Vraie ambiance de chambre d’hote.
- El desayuno completisimo, Jose muy amable con nosotros.
Bed and Breakfast
Almond Reef Casa Rural
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Almond Reef Casa Rural offers pet-friendly accommodations in Los Alias, 30 mi from Almería. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property, equipped with a kettle, toaster and microwave.Mojácar is 13 mi from Almond Reef Casa Rural, while Vera is 14 mi away.
- We had a wonderful evening with the proprietors. The hospitality was wonderful! The location and facilities were fantastic. May be hard to find if you don’t have a good map! Highly recommend this place.
- The room was super clean and cosy. The shared kitchen of which all bedrooms could use is an excellent idea as we could cook etc without bothering the hosts downstairs. We also liked having our own separate entrance to the floor with bedrooms and kitchen.
Everything, great host couple, great breakfast, great location !
We will surely come back in the future!
Peaceful and quiet location. Communal kitchen conveniently situated outside the room with tea/ coffee provided, plates, glasses etc.
Very good English style breakfast!
Our room was big and have all the necessary amenities.
We really enjoyed our stay!
- Good hosts. Left us to get on with it. Bonus having a small kitchen and great to find a lovely pool area. Having a safe was very useful. Enjoyed our stay and would happily recommend. Family of 4 adults in 1 room worked except for my snoring – apparently!
Bed and Breakfast
Cortijo 4 Elementos
Offering mountain views, Cortijo 4 Elementos is located in Lucainena de las Torres. The guest house offers individually decorated rooms with a sofa and flat-screen TV.Each room includes a fireplace, seating area and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Cortijo 4 Elementos features various terraces and a garden with BBQ facilities, olive trees and grape vines. Guests have access to a shared kitchen. Free private parking is available.The Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve, including several beaches, is 19 mi from the property. Guests can also visit the beautiful village of Níjar within a 20-minute drive. Almería Airport is 28 mi away.
- Peaceful “farmhouse” among olive groves and hills. Lovely terrace. Communal kitchen very well equipped. Very comfortable room and bed, with private bathroom. Optional breakfast great value. Close to beautiful drive/bike/walk options. Goyo was very helpful.
- Incredible scenery and silence, very helpful and nice staff, a real treat
Very nice room with thick stone walls and a good indoor climate. Perfect bed and cleaning. The people running this hostel are so nice and warm and helped me a lot when my bicycle broke during my visit. I really recomend a stay.
Good surroundings for hiking and cycling.
- Buen servicio y habitación amplia. Por el precio que tiene no se puede pedir mucho más.
- Es un sitio excelente para el relax y la desconexión, el trato del propietario muy bueno y todo muy cuidado y especialmente limpio.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Carboneras Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Carboneras Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Carboneras Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Carboneras Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!